Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Realhousewife11 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:54 am Also wanted to add to all the haters going on about how “rich” she is... you guys need to chill... it’s one thing to have good credit but it’s a whole other thing to actually own assets and property that doesn’t belong to the bank lmao. They don’t own that house, they own 10% mayb 20 at most and their dumb ass trying-to-flex and look bougie ass is going to end up paying double what their house is worth in interest on their house over the next 15-30 year. That’s right folks- CHristiana And Dr DIngelberry are millions of Dollars in debt. I can tell bc they went to that gross looking cabin for vacation...if they had real money they would own that cabin or have a nice condo at a normal place like ft. lauderdale. These posers don’t even own a boat...
SO TRUE
Let's say her husband does make about 275 a yr...after taxes that's close to190yr, you still have to watch what you spend. The home they live in, is for a CEO or President of a lucrative company.
Realhousewife11
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Realhousewife11 »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:53 am
Realhousewife11 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:54 am Also wanted to add to all the haters going on about how “rich” she is... you guys need to chill... it’s one thing to have good credit but it’s a whole other thing to actually own assets and property that doesn’t belong to the bank lmao. They don’t own that house, they own 10% mayb 20 at most and their dumb ass trying-to-flex and look bougie ass is going to end up paying double what their house is worth in interest on their house over the next 15-30 year. That’s right folks- CHristiana And Dr DIngelberry are millions of Dollars in debt. I can tell bc they went to that gross looking cabin for vacation...if they had real money they would own that cabin or have a nice condo at a normal place like ft. lauderdale. These posers don’t even own a boat...
SO TRUE
Let's say her husband does make about 275 a yr...after taxes that's close to190yr, you still have to watch what you spend. The home they live in, is for a CEO or President of a lucrative company.
The house is over the top for sure and so horribly outdated it’s embarrassing. It’s a money pit, bless their hearts- I guess you can get all the medical training in the world but you can’t buy common sense. If they had any money management skills or real net worth A. They wouldn’t take out a mortgage and b. They would invest in multiple properties so they could make passive income off a rental and/or have a nice vacation home instead of pouring their equity into one massive shithole so they can try to look bougie.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

You guys, she is obviously rich, she donates all of her youtube cash to various charities.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Their spending habits are so weird. Spends $$$ on botched lip injections but can’t go to carters and buy cute stuff for the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

DasHappy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:50 pm Their spending habits are so weird. Spends $$$ on botched lip injections but can’t go to carters and buy cute stuff for the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She spends more money on using the valet at the clinic to get her allergy shots than she does on her kids clothes.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Imagine the possibility of owning two or maybe even three decent sized homes/properties but you instead go millions of dollars into debt because you wanted to flex on your h8ers with an ugly ass mansion.

:/
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Realhousewife11 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 pm
The house is over the top for sure and so horribly outdated it’s embarrassing. It’s a money pit, bless their hearts- I guess you can get all the medical training in the world but you can’t buy common sense. If they had any money management skills or real net worth A. They wouldn’t take out a mortgage and b. They would invest in multiple properties so they could make passive income off a rental and/or have a nice vacation home instead of pouring their equity into one massive shithole so they can try to look bougie.
I mean it's literally a shithole - the basement keeps flooding with sewage. Every single room would need to be updated and they don't have the budget to even start on decor for 90% of it. Her filling the guest room of her mcmansion with hobby lobby clearance decor just sums the whole thing up.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

There’s no way they even had that house inspected! Too many obvious things wrong with it and then she tried to blame it on her inspector. They purchased a shit hole and now are stuck purging money into it. She could have built her own custom mansion for what she paid and is putting into that. The previous owners are probably off laughing somewhere at how lucky they got. She was just hell bent on looking like the rich, stay at home mom, doctors wife 🙄 I can’t ima
Realhousewife11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Realhousewife11 »

luci417 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:21 am
Realhousewife11 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 pm
I mean it's literally a shithole - the basement keeps flooding with sewage. Every single room would need to be updated and they don't have the budget to even start on decor for 90% of it. Her filling the guest room of her mcmansion with hobby lobby clearance decor just sums the whole thing up.
Dead!!!! Lmao!!! I noticed the hobby lobby too! Yikes!! I mean I Fuck with a little hobby lobby in my toddlers room and playroom but The hobby lobby shithole sewage McMansion is a whole vibe I cannot handle 🤮
Let’s talk the lunchbox scrutiny- she needs to title her next one “how to give your child an eating disorder in 3 easy steps” 1. We over analyze everything that is consumed, no calorie or fat gram left behind 2. We send little man off with the weirdest and most embarrassing lunches ever (can y’all imagine the other kids r munching on their pb&js and poor Beau is pulling out janky mishaped dinosaur sandwiches and seaweed) 3. Flip the fuck our when the grapes come back home and badger your kid on camera about it. Seriously it’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

In her last video she seemed totally dead. Like legit having problems to find the will to speak.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

Yeah, she's super MIA lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:02 pm Yeah, she's super MIA lately.

Agreed and the stuff she is sporadically posting is boring. I wouldn't be surprised if she fully quits YT because the sporadic posting is surely going to lose her views/subscribers.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

She doesn't wear deodorant.............

Also, Kai and Pax have croup and Pax apparently has a massive ear infection, she opted to not give him antibiotics and they are both out with Dr. Husband on a nature walk in 30 degree weather.
Poppyseed321
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Poppyseed321 »

Eek. I have to say I felt like watching an anorexic person trying on clothes, and I know this sounds horrible to say out loud but believe it or not it comes from a “good place” as in I’m genuinely worried now. I know she’s been skinny all her life but I swear she’s had more meat around her before, no? I even watched some of her vlogs from the beginning of her channel and it looks like compared to now, she’s lost weight. I truly hope it’s unintentional and she’s working on gaining some, the same way I hope anyone who’s gained a bit too much would be working on losing some. I’m not even saying this because “I think she’d look better if she gained more weight” (which I do, but that’s for each of us to judge individually and maybe this is just her preference) but instead I’m worried that she truly is becoming anorexic or at least orthorexic in a dangerous way because this is exactly the body type you see if you were to watch the journey of someone with anorexia. :/

I kinda hope she’s not still reading these because I’m sure if she reads this, she won’t see my point and considers this as me bullying her but hopefully someone here can relate to me trying to say I see signs that are not healthy and it’s hard to watch by. I truly wish she would become a more liked person on this forum too and she has potential of becoming more relatable and grow as a mother and a person and a vlogger, so this is one thing I personally hope she will turn around and work on! We shall see.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She believes consumerism is therapeutic, she doesn't realize that a minimalist, and more spiritual approach to life would do wonders for her. :( I feel bad for her sometimes
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:44 am She doesn't wear deodorant.............

Also, Kai and Pax have croup and Pax apparently has a massive ear infection, she opted to not give him antibiotics and they are both out with Dr. Husband on a nature walk in 30 degree weather.
And she had Kai out shopping with her too. Also idk if this is just the germaphobe in me but I haaaate it when people are shopping and feel the need to touch everything they look at. If you don't plan on buying it why do you feel the need to pick it up and inspect it lol
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

Hot damn, this collaboration is laughable. Flipside's engagement is hella decreasing while she's rebranding her channel and the big "star" collaborator has about 1% engagement on her video when I write this comment.

No. One. Likes. Lunch. Videos.

No one enjoys watching her count carrots or interrogate Beau.

Her collaboration is with someone with a lot of hit videos, mostly hauls or cleaning, and now Christiana wants to do that, too. Such a hypocrite!!! Remember the last video, she says, "this is a rare occurrence, I don't shop this often" and in THIS video she says she does "shop with me" videos. Barely 200 people subscribed so far.

Does anyone else miss the random snarky comments from her husband towards her? I do!!

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Hey Einstein, its empanada...NOT empanYada.

AND you aren't making empanadas you are making weird
stuffed soft tacos and smooshing the ends with a fork
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:50 am Hey Einstein, its empanada...NOT empanYada.

Also notice that she just had to bring up that she's not counting Beau's calories, someone has been reading here again :lol: :busted:
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

logicalnonsense wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:40 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:50 am Hey Einstein, its empanada...NOT empanYada.

Also notice that she just had to bring up that she's not counting Beau's calories, someone has been reading here again :lol: :busted:
OMG YES. I couldn't even get through the video. The minute she mentioned the calories I rolled my eyes so hard. Also, I hate that I read your "Busted" emoji in that freaking voice she inserts and random freaking times in her videos :lol:

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”