Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

draconessa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by draconessa »

I like Paul's calm and natural attitude towards kids. No false TT's voice, nothing false or artificial. Quite an opposite to TT. Pty the older kids do not follow his way, but mimick TT ( especially Cleo - do not go this way, girl!)
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

draconessa wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 am I like Paul's calm and natural attitude towards kids. No false TT's voice, nothing false or artificial. Quite an opposite to TT. Pty the older kids do not follow his way, but mimick TT ( especially Cleo - do not go this way, girl!)
Yeh unfortunately,coz she is the dominant partner and parent,she has the most influence over the kids...
Such a shame
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:43 pm What I would give to be near my kids who are great parents and their kids who are normal healthy stinky happy well behaved children(most of the time) . But they are scattered and I am limited how much travel I can do though I am moving a little closer to one of the kids and family. TT is awful and making her kids awful and one day (probably) now even they will resent playing trained monkeys with mom dining out on their existence. Pisses me off. She has so much. Sorry people--I guess I am just lonely for my own famiy. And oh- I did not notice anything any different about her teeth either-Nefs I mean. TTs still look like the might pop out if she sneezes too hard.
Ah Im sorry RN,i wish yr kids and grandkids lived closer so you could see more of them. Makes me sad that youre feeling lonely for yr family x pleased to hear youre moving closer to one of the kids..that will be a happy time for all concerned! 👍🏻👍🏻
I always say T doesnt know how fortunate she is to have her brood around her.
I laughed out loud about Tainas Terrible Teeth popping out if she sneezes! 😄😄😄😄😄
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

I wonder where they are now. Last video I saw they were on their way to England. She hasn't been posting much lately. Are they now in Australia?
minty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by minty »

Dru55 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:58 am I wonder where they are now. Last video I saw they were on their way to England. She hasn't been posting much lately. Are they now in Australia?
Omg I'm in London now and every time I see blond kid I look around as I think it might be one of the TT kid haha
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Dru55 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:58 am I wonder where they are now. Last video I saw they were on their way to England. She hasn't been posting much lately. Are they now in Australia?
Same thoughts. She is not posting videos as she said (Tues, Thurs and Sunday). Is she already starting her new life in Australia? In Europe it's too cold to be in shorts, T-shirts and flip flops. Even in South Europe!
If she started her travel around Europe in May, 6 months after is nearly now.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Estter wrote:
Same thoughts. She is not posting videos as she said (Tues, Thurs and Sunday). Is she already starting her new life in Australia? In Europe it's too cold to be in shorts, T-shirts and flip flops. Even in South Europe!
If she started her travel around Europe in May, 6 months after is nearly now.
Yesterday she asked on Instagram stories for a restaurant with typical Luxembourgish food with a parking lot for their motorhome to spend the night.

But we all know that it may have been part of her strange plan

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Hehee, just looked into youtube to have a look if there's a new video, but the only thing I found was that Taina's brood isn't even that large. There are families, who have up to 16 children on youtube. And I just ignore those famous family, if I remember right, called The Duggars, who were a big TV hit back in the day.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

What if it is true and they got thrown out of their rented house in Finland and used the trip to pay for the voyage to Australia? What if they just disappear and we never hear of them again? Or maybe just in a few months, when they introduce their lifes in Australia?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Read this from Taina on Instagram,think was a few weeks ago...in response to sycophantic comments...

Verified
🙏❤️ for 150K. I went and took a screenshot from our Downsizing video. 😜 The feeling is surreal and also humbling. I see myself as a real stay at home type of mum.🤔 If that made sense.🙈 So to have 150K followers and 750 000 subscribers on YouTube is something I never ever asked, dreamed or even thought or wanted.☺️Now that it’s happening everything is still the same here. Children truly let me stay grounded. Even though my job is now to be a YouTuber,(😂That feels so strange to even write because you see I change poop dippers and homeschooling like a country bumpkin.) and with all this happening I still know that first I’m a wife and mother. 😍 I try to answer everybody’s comments but any normal person knows I possibly can’t because as mum I can’t just sit on my mobile all day.🤪Anyways!🙏❤️Thank you so much everyone. #150k #thankyou #aussiemumvlogger
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

It is definitely too cold in the UK now for summer clothes. They could possibly be in Australia now as its their summer starting. I read somewhere, on here? that on the Finnish chat sites, social services were contacted by a number of concerned people. And maybe that's why they suddenly left and went on a six month trip round Europe. I don't know but there is something not quite right about that family. And those kids are so cute. I feel sorry for them despite they seem OK. They know no different, but at some point in their lives they must get fed up with the way they live such an insular life.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Can u just run away like that?
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:25 pm Can u just run away like that?
I don't know. Just speculating. And I think someone else on here speculated as well. I can't imagine where they are now. It's gone pretty quiet on the vlog front.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Dru55 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 am
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:25 pm Can u just run away like that?
I don't know. Just speculating. And I think someone else on here speculated as well. I can't imagine where they are now. It's gone pretty quiet on the vlog front.
It would be so weird if it's true AND possible, hence they are literally publicly on the run. Everybody watches - besides that the timeline isn't true.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

The sudden silence is quite odd...is it a week since we had anything new to analyse! 😄?
And...The last one ..vegan snack...was quite short wasnt it.
Has she taken on board the positive criticism about it getting rather boring,and is preparing something more substantial?
Or is she being crafty,knowing that interest was dwindling,so she is trying to build up some suspense!
The plot thickens!🙂🙃
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

NEW VLOG: Vegan beach snack
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Do not even have a knife to open bread?
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Well, and Taina doesn't eat the bread even...she just had some beans and champignons
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok my theory that maybe she was keeping quiet while preparing a more interesting vlog has been disproved
More boringness of her pretending she's Mother Earth, sitting putting together doughy uninteresting same ' snack'...
While the kids stand around her like hungry puppies waiting for scraps and grabbing at bits of mushroom..
Then of course she eats next to nothing herself
Lovely idyllic environment but thats all
She buys blow up shark then leaves to ' edit in the car',allowing Shakey to wander off with said shark to find his Dad,while she yells after him,if someone comes near you,scream! Smh x
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:22 pm Ok my theory that maybe she was keeping quiet while preparing a more interesting vlog has been disproved
More boringness of her pretending she's Mother Earth, sitting putting together doughy uninteresting same ' snack'...
While the kids stand around her like hungry puppies waiting for scraps and grabbing at bits of mushroom..
Then of course she eats next to nothing herself
Lovely idyllic environment but thats all
She buys blow up shark then leaves to ' edit in the car',allowing Shakey to wander off with said shark to find his Dad,while she yells after him,if someone comes near you,scream! Smh x
Yes. Very boring and obviously filmed awhile ago. She is really out of sync with the time line. Those kids are starving and their diet appalling. Fabulous food in Italy and they eat rubbish. God knows where they really are. If they are in England still wearing those flip flops they v will have all come down with pneumonia by now and be very wet.

Return to “Q-Z”