Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Unread post by Dani_465 »

And what crap did she put in her sippy cup? A sippy cup that she just said Emma hates!

Idiot... she can't even remember what she says on cam.
Emmilyy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Emmilyy »

I’m not going to go back and try and see their exact words, but did they really say that it would have been too hard to climb into Emma’s crib because she is PREGNANT?! 😂😂 Not that I’ve done it or think she should... I’m also in my first trimester (a bit further along than she is) and sure I’d probably have difficulty crawling into my 8 months old crib. But only because I’m rather clumsy and a few pounds heavier than I should be - being barely pregnant has nothing to do with it 😂 she really is going to use this pregnancy as an excuse for everything. “Sorry, Emma. Mommy can’t play with you/cook for you because it’s too difficult to get down on the floor/put together a simple meal. Enjoy this cartoon/processed junk instead.”
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

YouTube guilt: (noun) what we say to pretend like we give a crap about our audience when we are too lazy to have even remotely interesting videos more than once or twice a week; what we really mean is *financial anxiety* because we literally have no source of income beyond posting our lackluster lives on the internet for advertising and sponsorship money to support five people, including an unemployed husband, and we have a huge mortgage, need a new vehicle, eat out constantly, and think we are entitled to fancy furnishings, decor, clothes, vacations, etc., and we really just hope that our inability to do even the most basic ass job doesn’t interfere with all of that
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

RobinSparkles wrote:YouTube guilt: (noun) what we say to pretend like we give a crap about our audience when we are too lazy to have even remotely interesting videos more than once or twice a week; what we really mean is *financial anxiety* because we literally have no source of income beyond posting our lackluster lives on the internet for advertising and sponsorship money to support five people, including an unemployed husband, and we have a huge mortgage, need a new vehicle, eat out constantly, and think we are entitled to fancy furnishings, decor, clothes, vacations, etc., and we really just hope that our inability to do even the most basic ass job doesn’t interfere with all of that
Image that’s exactly what her little meltdown rant was about. The adult responsibilities are finally hitting her.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Has Rachelle congratulated Keren yet on her new house?! She’s a shitty friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Here_2_talk wrote:Has Rachelle congratulated Keren yet on her new house?! She’s a shitty friend

Oh thats a bit mean, poor rash is over there organising her very own pity party for one, she cant possibly be expected to multitask or spare time to congratulate Keren! Shes having twins remember!!

Image total sarcasm
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

My first thought watching Keren and Khoa's house tour was "Well we won't see a video from Rachelle for at least a week." You know she's crying in her Cheerios because their new house makes their overpriced crappy house that they've already outgrown look even more like a steaming pile of dog crap lol.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

No mention of her friend Keren, Keren Swan here.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I love how she's suddenly riding this shane dawson bandwagon. Just because he started on youtube posting random things and now hes about to drop a palette and make a splash in the makeup world (complete 180 from his original content) she's going to start riding the makeup wave.

Bitch better not think she can create a palette or some shit.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

GGF1987 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:42 pm My first thought watching Keren and Khoa's house tour was "Well we won't see a video from Rachelle for at least a week." You know she's crying in her Cheerios because their new house makes their overpriced crappy house that they've already outgrown look even more like a steaming pile of dog crap lol.
Right? Her friend buys a $2.3M lake house beautifully furnished and here is Rash in her kitchen with a hole in the wall with unfinished floor where an appliance should be, waiting on her frumpy love sac couch to eat dinner on since they don’t have a dining table, hoping her mom is comfy on it when she comes to visit because they won’t have a guest room or office space once the twin$ show up!
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

^^ and obviously I’m using the term “friend” very, very loosely. 😂
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Their house looks like shit lol. Why would she keep all that huge giveaway stuff right in front of the door when they have that giant empty open step down space literally right next to it.

And it makes me laugh that she NEVER has that good youtube house lighting. In fact the lighting in this house is like ten times worse than the lighting from their rental. I literally can’t think of one good thing that 640k bought. Maybe the kitchen?

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

opangatay wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:25 pm Their house looks like shit lol. Why would she keep all that huge giveaway stuff right in front of the door when they have that giant empty open step down space literally right next to it.

And it makes me laugh that she NEVER has that good youtube house lighting. In fact the lighting in this house is like ten times worse than the lighting from their rental. I literally can’t think of one good thing that 640k bought. Maybe the kitchen?

Nope not even the kitchen. Remember the hole where the dishwasher was?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No offense to kids in Ethopia... but did anyone see trashy’s latest IG? Emma walking around with a huge belly. All babies a get a tiny belly. But her’s isn’t even cute. It’s from malnourishment. 😢. Like the kids in Ethiopia get.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Anyone catch her say the tub isn’t done yet? Wonder what happened there. Maybe she ran out of money before finishing.

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Dani_465 wrote:No offense to kids in Ethopia... but did anyone see trashy’s latest IG? Emma walking around with a huge belly. All babies a get a tiny belly. But her’s isn’t even cute. It’s from malnourishment. Image. Like the kids in Ethiopia get.
Allergies/intolerances to things like gluten or dairy can also do that.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

StreetTacosTalking wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:46 pm
Dani_465 wrote:No offense to kids in Ethopia... but did anyone see trashy’s latest IG? Emma walking around with a huge belly. All babies a get a tiny belly. But her’s isn’t even cute. It’s from malnourishment. Image. Like the kids in Ethiopia get.
Allergies/intolerances to things like gluten or dairy can also do that.

Very true! Considering the crap trash feeds her we don’t know.makes me sad for Emma.
appleberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by appleberry »

First time poster but long time lurker. Alright I have to say how annoying it is that she is going on and on about how awful she feels, how she’s SO SICK but was just recently bouncing away in a bouncy house. When I was pregnant I had legit hyperemisis and was bed ridden for 7 months, always getting IV fluids, throwing up all day long & couldn’t really keep anything down even with medicine. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure she does feel ill some days, but the pity party she’s throwing is literally making me roll my eyes so hard that my head hurts.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I’m so excited for when they get that love sac couch and realize it comes in like 30 separate boxes you have to put together yourself. Like that’s gonna make them need extra naps for at least 2 weeks. Shit looks hard as hell for a couch.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Get outta here with your fake humble brag! ImageImageImage Every gift I've ever seen both her and Justin give to each other was 100% picked out by each of them. It's not like she gives a vague idea of something she wants, and then he picks it out. No. She gives Justin the exact link to the stupid Victoria secret sweater that she'll wear twice. Sentimental gifts my ass!!! ImageImageImage, I just love that she couldn't answer the question without patting herself on the back first. Ugh. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... d47859.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”