Lincoln should be in preschool!!

omgnoway2019
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lincoln should be in preschool!!

Unread post by omgnoway2019 »

Hi :D I’m new here but recently watched the vlog about how
Lincoln is making up stuff that he “goes to school” and has school friends etc.... isn’t that basically saying he NEEDS to be in some sort of program? Even if it’s one morning a week! Anything!!
I know B and J are usually always with him and running errands but I think being around kids his age aside from siblings and cousins would be great for him!! It’s frustrating that they don’t see it that way. I know B loves her kids home until they start Kinder and I know he is the baby of the family but she should really reconsider. Thoughts ?
nicoleann2409
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Lincoln should be in preschool!!

Unread post by nicoleann2409 »

Absolutely agree. It would benefit him so much, to have someone other than his parents to correct his behavior, to interact with other children who aren’t his siblings or cousins, and to start with basic education. I can’t believe that they wouldn’t see the benefit in this. They’d also have that time to themselves.
TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheOGofOH »

omgnoway2019 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:15 am Hi :D I’m new here but recently watched the vlog about how
Lincoln is making up stuff that he “goes to school” and has school friends etc.... isn’t that basically saying he NEEDS to be in some sort of program? Even if it’s one morning a week! Anything!!
I know B and J are usually always with him and running errands but I think being around kids his age aside from siblings and cousins would be great for him!! It’s frustrating that they don’t see it that way. I know B loves her kids home until they start Kinder and I know he is the baby of the family but she should really reconsider. Thoughts ?
I totally agree! Poor thing.
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

omgnoway2019 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:15 am Hi :D I’m new here but recently watched the vlog about how
Absolutely agree! Poor Lincoln must be so BORED. One of Bonnie's recent instagram posts outlined her day and she stressed that while the kids were at school she and joel "worked like maniacs" so that they could have intentional time with the kids when they get home from school. If B & J are working as hard as she claims :roll: , she isn't spending quality time with Lincoln while the older kids are at school. She might as well put him in PreK so he has some mental stimulation instead of being babysat by the TV or ipad. Maybe Bree is still taking care of Lincoln during the day? Who knows.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Today's vlog shows why Lincoln needs to be in preschool-he didn't know the numbers on the elevator. He probably doesn't know the alphabet either. If they aren't going to send him to preschool, they need to be working with Lincoln at home.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote:Today's vlog shows why Lincoln needs to be in preschool-he didn't know the numbers on the elevator. He probably doesn't know the alphabet either. If they aren't going to send him to preschool, they need to be working with Lincoln at home.
Unfortunately, Bri isn’t around to help him prepare for Kindergarten like we saw with Boston. They don’t appear to value education and rather have Lincoln home to watch movies in the afternoon while they nap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”