Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Valentino »

lemontree wrote:
Sonia wrote:I thought Anna spoke Italian? In her PO box video on TSD she mispronounces baci - pretty basic Italian word. :|
She also likes to eat some green pasta with homemade PAYSTO!

:lol:
Sonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sonia »

Valentino wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Sonia wrote:I thought Anna spoke Italian? In her PO box video on TSD she mispronounces baci - pretty basic Italian word. :|
She also likes to eat some green pasta with homemade PAYSTO!

:lol:
Wow. :P
RosemaryMint
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RosemaryMint »

magicdragon wrote:Just watched the last two style diets. How many like times like can like one person like say the word like?

Jesus christ - it's driving me insane
That's why I commented on her video and one of you girls posted it on the previous thread... it got me so mad!
RosemaryMint
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RosemaryMint »

* not why, what! Sorry, need to sleep!
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

In the PO Box Presents video Anna says she never goes to love and that her best friend is in love with Lush and so if Anna is ever in there it's for said friend... Is this an imaginary friend? I've never seen her go shopping or anywhere with any friend.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lemontree wrote:
magicdragon wrote:Just watched the last two style diets. How many like times like can like one person like say the word like?

Iam always tempted to count how many times she says "like" and "umm". We had a girl in college that spoke just like Anna, and every time she had to speak in front of the class people would make fun of her. She never changed though.... how are you supoosed to get through a job interview talking like Anna?
I read your comment then watched that SD vlog hahah I made a game of it!-- "likes" : in the 20's "um's" : in the 40's ---**Bonus** LipSmacks : in the 50's

WooHoo! My prize : total comedy! :SS: :hee:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

nickypicky wrote:
lemontree wrote:

Iam always tempted to count how many times she says "like" and "umm". We had a girl in college that spoke just like Anna, and every time she had to speak in front of the class people would make fun of her. She never changed though.... how are you supoosed to get through a job interview talking like Anna?
I read your comment then watched that SD vlog hahah I made a game of it!-- "likes" : in the 20's "um's" : in the 40's ---**Bonus** LipSmacks : in the 50's

You all should make it a drinking game. I'll take shots of water though, for my child's sake.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
You all should make it a drinking game. I'll take shots of water though, for my child's sake.
hahah I know right! :P :lol:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
great idea for a GG meet up at your villa in Florida. Yes, I just invited myself :D
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

lemontree wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
great idea for a GG meet up at your villa in Florida. Yes, I just invited myself :D
Haha the more the merrier!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Gin0915 wrote:I wonder if there's a limit on how young the child can be at that gym. I know nothing about these things but it would seem they'd not be to eager to take care of an baby. I thought those babysitting services at gyms catered to somewhat older kids, idk. That aside, does that mean Beigey will be going as well? Surely she'll not stay at home risking something happening and her not being able to get to E to feed. Strange.
I didn't think about that before. If E goes to the daycare at the gym while Anna stays home then how will she be fed? Perhaps Anna is formula feeding Emilia. :?: I know she's not about to pump in advance, that would be too inconvenient for her with her busy schedule. ;)

It may be a gross question, but have they shown E's poo diapers lately? I've been skimming the vlogs (can't bear more than that lol). That could be a clue as to if she's still breastfed or not.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
lemontree wrote:

If someone tried to play that using alcohol they'd be dead within a minute of the video starting.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Then ya'll can come visit me in Austin. :)
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Yup any day from now I am sure she will be prego again

4. Get pregnant (again!)
Okay so last year my resolution was to have a baby in 2012 and while I would love to do the same in 2013 I have to be realistic...Jonathan and I have always wanted our babies to be close together in age (as close as possible, actually) but I am exclusively breast feeding Emilia and plan on doing so until she is 12 months old which means I have no idea when it will happen. I don't think I have ovulated yet and I certainly haven't had a period so it's difficult to tell :( My mom and her brother (my uncle) were 10 months apart and the close relationship they had was wonderful...I would love the same thing for my kids. We shall see what 2013 will bring for our little family!
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

I think she's already pregnant again! I think she stopped "exclusively breastfeeding" a long time ago.

Just watching her New years resolutions, if you watch her eyes the whole time she gives it away every time she lies about "not knowing if it's going to happen" .

It sounds like they're trying to make people think there's no way she's pregnant again and they'll find a dramatic way to make finding out a part of the show. They're probably planning the whole reveal as how Anna magically conceived while exclusively breastfeeding! How special!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

StarryNights wrote:I think she's already pregnant again! I think she stopped "exclusively breastfeeding" a long time ago.

Just watching her New years resolutions, if you watch her eyes the whole time she gives it away every time she lies about "not knowing if it's going to happen" .

It sounds like they're trying to make people think there's no way she's pregnant again and they'll find a dramatic way to make finding out a part of the show. They're probably planning the whole reveal as how Anna magically conceived while exclusively breastfeeding! How special!
Well as Anna reiterated over and over in a video last year she's "VERY fertile." Yes, Anna, because you got pregnant from sex, you're very fertile. No one else in this world ever got pregnant from having sex over the course of a few months. :roll:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
If someone tried to play that using alcohol they'd be dead within a minute of the video starting.
DAMN! AHAHAHAHHAH! :lol:
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

proudmama wrote:
StarryNights wrote:I think she's already pregnant again! I think she stopped "exclusively breastfeeding" a long time ago.

Well as Anna reiterated over and over in a video last year she's "VERY fertile." Yes, Anna, because you got pregnant from sex, you're very fertile. No one else in this world ever got pregnant from having sex over the course of a few months. :roll:
Yeah, I think they're doing it because of the big reveal but I think if she is pregnant she lies about it and says she wants it to happen and then when BAM it happens oh so quick, she makes it seem that she's some sort of special human being.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geeklove wrote:
DAMN! AHAHAHAHHAH! :lol:
It's true lol nobody in the world can take 110 shots and make it out alive.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:Jofus joined a gym? AMAZING how he can find the time for a gym, but can't find the time to walk the dogs he and Anna BOTH wanted. With the right diet (eating healthy/cut out the junk) and if his lazy ass would walk the dogs everyday, he would lose weight.
Let's not forget he plans on driving all the way to that gym and "exercise" for all of 20 minutes. Hahaha! Is he really that unfit? :o It'll be far more efficient and healthy to take it more slowly and go on for 30 min. He'd be better off walking those hounds or continue to hump the kitchen counter as it's already infested with his essence, gag.
Infested with his essence LMAO! You kill me, Gin :love2:

I agree with you. I personally think the the gym/trainer is added expense and will most likely be waste of money given his history of boredom/abandoning things. I guess he feels that a paying for gym membership will help keep him motivated pffft. Yes, he's overweight... and even though I joke about just how fat Jofus IS, he's not morbidly obese. If he would cut out the crap eating and take those dogs for brisk walks he would lose the weight.

I had a ski accident a few year ago, couldn't exercise and gained about 20 pounds. As soon as I was able to start moving, I got out of my depressed crap eating funk and lost the weight just by taking daily long/power walks.
Lol, teehee, you too! I broke a rib close to my spine a couple of years ago and same thing. I couldn't really do much with my torso, was all twisted so walking was out of the question. It took over six months for the pain to stop. I didn't eat badly but my husband makes these huge portions which take me hours to eat. But eat them I did, out of boredom and depression. It threw me for a major loop, feeling so helpless.
Yeah, Dofus could do it if he really wanted to but I doubt that this will be the time. He'd have already done it instead of taking his time with this dramatic prelude.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”