E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:35 pm
Cgl33 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:25 pm Has anyone else experienced eye strain before because that sounds like what Ellie has with the pain behind her eyes. She still needs an eye exam and a neuro exam if it’s persistent, but put down the devices.
It probably is eye strain. You know she’s on her phone 24/7.

But severe or chronic anemia can cause that and a lot of other symptoms. She’s always complaining about being anemic. If iron supplements haven’t helped, why hasn’t she seen a hematologist? Especially if she’s obsessed with having another baby, she needs to get that evaluated and taken care of.
Hematologist, brain surgeon, this is going to get very expensive Jared.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kataja wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:00 am
YTIG60 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:17 am My opinion is Beau and Emily are the only Griffiths couples that have a normal life.
I highly doubt it! They just show so little in their vlogs. They rarely post anything and they are really not showing much.
I'm sure that if they were to vlog daily, we could see absolutely same stuff than with other Griffiths. I have hard time believing that Beau would differ so much from her sisters. Maybe he would be even worse, growing up as an only son surrounded by adoring parents and subservient sisters.
My opinion is Beau and Emily are not daily vloggers is the reason they live a normal life. I also think Emily is unlike her sister-in-laws, she is the main influence on Beau, not his parents and sisters. Beau recently completed his Master's in Engineering Degree, is working on completely renovating their home mainly by himself and works full-time. I doubt he has a good deal of time to be around his family.
I also believe YouTube money has changed several of the Griffiths families and not for the better.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:04 am
Kataja wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:00 am I highly doubt it! They just show so little in their vlogs. They rarely post anything and they are really not showing much.
I'm sure that if they were to vlog daily, we could see absolutely same stuff than with other Griffiths. I have hard time believing that Beau would differ so much from her sisters. Maybe he would be even worse, growing up as an only son surrounded by adoring parents and subservient sisters.
My opinion is Beau and Emily are not daily vloggers is the reason they live a normal life. I also think Emily is unlike her sister-in-laws, she is the main influence on Beau, not his parents and sisters. Beau recently completed his Master's in Engineering Degree, is working on completely renovating their home mainly by himself and works full-time. I doubt he has a good deal of time to be around his family.
I also believe YouTube money has changed several of the Griffiths families and not for the better.
When you put it like that, I must say that you have a point there! I agree.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kataja wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:53 am
YTIG60 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:04 am My opinion is Beau and Emily are not daily vloggers is the reason they live a normal life. I also think Emily is unlike her sister-in-laws, she is the main influence on Beau, not his parents and sisters. Beau recently completed his Master's in Engineering Degree, is working on completely renovating their home mainly by himself and works full-time. I doubt he has a good deal of time to be around his family.
When you put it like that, I must say that you have a point there! I agree.
I don't actually disagree with your point either. I don't know much about them and maybe Beau is just like his sisters. ;)
Let's hope not and Emily, who seems like an ok mom, is a good influence on him.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

Tommy is looking more and more like Calvin every day. For a while I think he favored Jared..now only in the eyes.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Catface2 wrote:Tommy is looking more and more like Calvin every day. For a while I think he favored Jared..now only in the eyes.
Really? Now I think he looks just like Grandpa Mecham except that he has Ellie’s mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Does Tommy walk yet in the recent vlog he was standing I know Lucy and calra walk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am Does Tommy walk yet in the recent vlog he was standing I know Lucy and calra walk
No but he did look like it will be any time now. Maybe Tommy needs to hang around Lucy more and will get him walking! I know kids start walking at different times, but I'm just used to earlier walkers than Tommy. When he gets to walking, he may just take off and then it should get fun with Ellie!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am Does Tommy walk yet in the recent vlog he was standing I know Lucy and calra walk
No but he did look like it will be any time now. Maybe Tommy needs to hang around Lucy more and will get him walking! I know kids start walking at different times, but I'm just used to earlier walkers than Tommy. When he gets to walking, he may just take off and then it should get fun with Ellie!
Mommie dearest probably pushes him back down. She isn't going to want to chase him anywhere. I wonder when she's going to get pregnant again.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

ba1006 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:34 pm
sheltiefan wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 pm
Mommie dearest probably pushes him back down. She isn't going to want to chase him anywhere. I wonder when she's going to get pregnant again.
she will probably be pregnant after their anniversary which would not surprise me if they made a baby then
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Did you see Ellie story Jackson calls Tommy Mason and the boys are fighting about it haha
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Is that normal for a baby not to give kisses to one parent all of the time? My daughter was like that some times but not all of the time like Tommy seems to be.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Their numbers on SocialBlade are the lowest I have ever seen for them. They are at 3.6million views for this month. I sure hope they paid off their house when they were making money, set money aside for their
kids future, and have figured out how to make $$ now that their channel
is almost dead.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

In one of Ellie's latest Instagram post's, she's asking about what people do to wind down.
What on earth is, 'Transition a move'?? Am I missing something?
Also doesn't everyone remember the Griffiths home videos and Ellie was a spoiled brat. That had carried over into her adult life. Reality is hard when you only have known the world to revolve around you.
One thing Ellie mentioned that her Mum says to her a lot 'your lucky I had another baby'. That isn't good parenting. I think those girls need to go to therapy. Because I am sure that idolising your childhood but finding out it actually was emotionally manipulative and not good, must be doing their heads in (cognitive dissonance?)
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

She edited it to Transition a job. Still makes no sense.
And these women are so proud of themselves for not reading books.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie is apparently slowing her life down again

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

As someone who has had to go through IVF to TRY to have a family, fuck her and her comments today. (2 unsuccessful rounds and no baby)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

calliepaige wrote:As someone who has had to go through IVF to TRY to have a family, fuck her and her comments today. (2 unsuccessful rounds and no baby)

What did she say?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:53 am
calliepaige wrote:As someone who has had to go through IVF to TRY to have a family, fuck her and her comments today. (2 unsuccessful rounds and no baby)

What did she say?

She asked if it would bad to have a “certain procedure” done to have a girl. If it’s unethical and a possible sin. She ultimately decided she wasn’t sure, Jared too.
Ellie also said *if* she has another she’s only having 1.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: She asked if it would bad to have a “certain procedure” done to have a girl. If it’s unethical and a possible sin. She ultimately decided she wasn’t sure, Jared too.
Ellie also said *if* she has another she’s only having 1.
What is the church’s opinion on gender selection?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”