E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:43 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: She asked if it would bad to have a “certain procedure” done to have a girl. If it’s unethical and a possible sin. She ultimately decided she wasn’t sure, Jared too.
Ellie also said *if* she has another she’s only having 1.
What is the church’s opinion on gender selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s no hard and fast rule that I’ve ever heard of. It would be between the couple and God ultimately. For me personally, with everything that’s taught, I would say it’s a nope. Gender selection is far beyond IVF or any other intervention to just conceive, even far beyond intervening to select healthy embryos... With what we believe about families and children, and especially Ellie’s past (that she claims anyways, I don’t believe much of their infertility or miscarriage story) I would think they should be happy to have any child...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

One thing is for sure, if they do IVF for gender selection they will continue to beat the infertility drum and let new viewers believe it’s because of infertility just as they’ve continued to make it seem like they had to do IVF to conceive Jackson.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Ellie seemed unhinged in today’s video. “Would it be unethical to do a certain procedure to make us have a girl? I’m thinking between heaven…would that be bad? Like a sin? That’s not! I don’t know if that would be bad” she says and trails off while sticking out her tongue and appearing to strangle herself with a cable. Jared goes out of town for a couple days and she posts that weird rant on Instagram stories. And let’s not forget that bizarre pat on the back for giving a man in a wheelchair a plastic bag at the grocery store after he asked her for one and gifting her neighbor with her PR makeup. Just, what in the world? She is not all there.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why stop at gender selection? Add in some bioluminescent cells for a glow in the dark baby.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:05 pm One thing is for sure, if they do IVF for gender selection they will continue to beat the infertility drum and let new viewers believe it’s because of infertility just as they’ve continued to make it seem like they had to do IVF to conceive Jackson.

This seems insensitive to the foundation of their channel was infertility, they made a lot of money, had three healthy boys and now Ellie wants a specific gender. With all their recent medical expenditures, Jared must be saying to Ellie where are we going to get the money for this? I also felt Jared wasn't on board with having a fourth child right now.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wonder if Ellie got this idea because someone she knows is going to do it to have a girl? I’m thinking Bryan and Missy...

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 pm I wonder if Ellie got this idea because someone she knows is going to do it to have a girl? I’m thinking Bryan and Missy...

Probably. Ellie isn’t one to have an original thought.... and without crossing too far into B&M territory, I can absolutely see them going that route.

I actually think Ellie would be worse with a girl. That baby girl would get allllll the attention from their extended family and Jared. She should be grateful she has only had boys.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

4 ads in today's vlog-urrrg! One ad started up not even a month after the other one. Guess they decided if they can't make it will views, they will get money with ads. Plus they posted something in the community tab today and no comments on it yet! :D

Oh and Jackson being entitled-give me a break Ellie on preaching to Jackson about that!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 pm I wonder if Ellie got this idea because someone she knows is going to do it to have a girl? I’m thinking Bryan and Missy...

Probably. Ellie isn’t one to have an original thought.... and without crossing too far into B&M territory, I can absolutely see them going that route.

I actually think Ellie would be worse with a girl. That baby girl would get allllll the attention from their extended family and Jared. She should be grateful she has only had boys.
I hope not! If Missy gets her longed-for daughter/BFF, poor Ollie will get shoved aside so fast. He's been the golden child for 6 years.
Neither of these women should have another child. They can't take care of the ones they have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:53 am
calliepaige wrote:As someone who has had to go through IVF to TRY to have a family, fuck her and her comments today. (2 unsuccessful rounds and no baby)

What did she say?

She asked if it would bad to have a “certain procedure” done to have a girl. If it’s unethical and a possible sin. She ultimately decided she wasn’t sure, Jared too.
Ellie also said *if* she has another she’s only having 1.
I'm not at all shocked by this. This is what happens when you have too much money. The average person could never afford IVF for gender selection purposes only. She should be grateful for a healthy baby but this spoiled brat has to have everything her way. It's a slap in the face to infertile couples not to mention the boys she already has. Missy too.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Dont these supposedly religious, church going members of the LDS church have leaders they can ask about whether something is a sin? Or does that also fall under “I won’t ask an actual expert because they’ll give me an answer I don’t like” same as medical advice?

Or is she just asking so she can hear all the minions tell her how amazing she would be as a girl mom and they’re so excited for her to have another baby.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Gender selection was banned in Australia because it’s considered completely unethical, with that said however I personally would go for it (don’t come at me!). I’m sure they would get a lot of backlash for it especially if comments were turned on. If they decide to do it they probably won’t tell anyone now.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bundy wrote:Gender selection was banned in Australia because it’s considered completely unethical, with that said however I personally would go for it (don’t come at me!). I’m sure they would get a lot of backlash for it especially if comments were turned on. If they decide to do it they probably won’t tell anyone now.

I was thinking it would be difficult for Ellie to go through IVF and tell anyone because she has to share every bloody symptom/twinge she has.
I would think any reputable reproductive endocrinologist would have her gain a few pounds and actually check her hormones/thyroid out before allowing her to start IVF injections.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Sorry for my tone earlier. Obviously i am very bitter about my infertility! That sent me over the edge with her today.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

calliepaige wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:41 pm Sorry for my tone earlier. Obviously i am very bitter about my infertility! That sent me over the edge with her today.

Certainly from my end, no apology necessary! It's revolting how she behaves.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

calliepaige wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:41 pm Sorry for my tone earlier. Obviously i am very bitter about my infertility! That sent me over the edge with her today.

You have nothing to be sorry for. For someone who made money off of her so called infertility journey, she sure is insensitive to those who are truly going through it. My best friend would do anything for a healthy baby - girl or boy as I'm sure you would as well. Ellie is a heartless selfish bitch and I hope she reads this.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Is it possible to raise a child on YouTube with out them being entitled. It's so much free stuff, trips ect I have no idea how they wouldn't end up wanting everything

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Dang. My post was supposed to say it would be hard for Ellie to have IVF and *not* tell anyone

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

I think Ellie made an error with Jackson. He is very meticulous about his clothes. He most likely didn't want to ruin his Jacket. If she caught him doing that any other time she would have yelled. Some parents just need to bitch about something. Its probably best she didn't have any girls!
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

sheltiefan wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:15 pm 4 ads in today's vlog-urrrg! One ad started up not even a month after the other one. Guess they decided if they can't make it will views, they will get money with ads. Plus they posted something in the community tab today and no comments on it yet! :D

Oh and Jackson being entitled-give me a break Ellie on preaching to Jackson about that!
I watched Deru Crew vlog and Emma was complaining about Jackson taking the bucket and Julie was like that’s ok. I thought we only see Jackson as the golden child and I sense he is a bit bratty. I was glad she bought it up and realize they see his mistakes.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”