E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Luvthetube »

Free wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:49 pm I think Ellie made an error with Jackson. He is very meticulous about his clothes. He most likely didn't want to ruin his Jacket. If she caught him doing that any other time she would have yelled. Some parents just need to bitch about something. Its probably best she didn't have any girls!
We posted at the same time. Didn’t think about the clothes thing. Maybe I was a bit harsh about little Jackson. I just thing they were always bragging about him and then I would see him in family member’s vlogs not being so perfect. I think Jared is an amazingly patient Dad. When Calvin would babble nonsense years ago, he would always validate what they said. I don’t think it’s an act for the camera that he seems to have endless patience.

I too wonder how all these YouTube kids will turn out.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

angelfire89 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:36 pm Dont these supposedly religious, church going members of the LDS church have leaders they can ask about whether something is a sin? Or does that also fall under “I won’t ask an actual expert because they’ll give me an answer I don’t like” same as medical advice?

Or is she just asking so she can hear all the minions tell her how amazing she would be as a girl mom and they’re so excited for her to have another baby.
With the church I was brought up in, IVF, stillbirth, miscarriages are a huge grey area, so I'd assume other christian churches are the same. Some priests would say something pro IVF or stillbirth, which is correct with the teachings, and another priest would say something against IVF, or acknowledgement of a stillborn baby in the church which would also be align with the church teachings. It's hard for those suffering infertility and those who lose their babies. (two separate issues is IVF isnt natural conception yet the church teaches life begins at conception, then with miscarriages, they dont agree the baby would go to heaven because it wasnt baptised alive. which our church only baptises the living). sorry a little off topic. But may explain why maybe LDS (Im not LDS) leaders dont talk about IVF, maybe due to it being a grey area. ??? not sure.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I took a medical ethics class in school when I was thinking about becoming a nurse. IVF alone is a no no in some religions, but gender selection is a huge no no in Christian religions because it’s essentially playing God. I wouldn’t be surprised if they turned off some Christian viewers just by discussing it. I would think this wasn’t the first time they discussed it since I don’t think Ellie typically talks about ethics. I can’t imagine that word is even in her vocabulary or that she would even think of the ethical implication of her actions.

And how interesting that she is not concerned with what is right or wrong, but only what will get her into heaven.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Aussiegal2017 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:10 pm Is it possible to raise a child on YouTube with out them being entitled. It's so much free stuff, trips ect I have no idea how they wouldn't end up wanting everything

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
By not monetizing? ... Maybe by stopping youtube before the kids realize what is going on. However since the kids are working too that wouldn't be fair either. How right is that to have a child being a content creator and not know it. The entitlement thing is completely on the parents. I really don't think that was an entitlement issue though. Might as well just teach him about ingenuity, thriftiness and not being a follower when possible and not focus on entitlement (such a negative these days for the kids who owe how much debt because of their parents? :? ). Those kids work, why don't they have a couple bucks in their pockets? She was probably more upset nobody came to save her and she took her frustration (with herself, her husband and sister) out on her son. She has too many hormone issues to be risking the happiness of her current family to go playing God. Perhaps the real issue with entitlement belongs to Ellie.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Being that Jared and supposedly Ellie, and all their families are so involved in the church, I would think that having ANY child is a Gift from God, no matter what gender! Ellie talks of having trouble conceiving, ( yeah, ok), she should be the last one thinking about choosing a gender specific baby, she should just be happy to carry a baby full term. Ellie is obviously envious of her siblings and anyone that has a girl. Get over it Ellie, you are Blessed just to have 3 healthy, beautiful children, no matter the gender. I have all boys, all grown, I feel Truly Blessed!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Todays drama wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:39 am Being that Jared and supposedly Ellie, and all their families are so involved in the church, I would think that having ANY child is a Gift from God, no matter what gender! Ellie talks of having trouble conceiving, ( yeah, ok), she should be the last one thinking about choosing a gender specific baby, she should just be happy to carry a baby full term. Ellie is obviously envious of her siblings and anyone that has a girl. Get over it Ellie, you are Blessed just to have 3 healthy, beautiful children, no matter the gender. I have all boys, all grown, I feel Truly Blessed!
I would pay the doctor to inseminate 2 boy embryos. How fuuuuun!!!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I wonder what happens during their Bollie meetings especially with Joel and Jared. Where is Lincoln and Tommy when they are in meetings.
Do you think they all realize millions of parents are able to get their children to school and go to a job for eight plus hours a day?
It drains Ellie to pick up the camera and vlog and that's fine, but don't expect viewers to stick with your channel. More Ellie excuses why they are uploading less vlogs resulting in less family income. Choices, choices.
Multiple businesses is Bollie, YouTube and Podcasts. Is there other businesses I'm missing?
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:51 am
Todays drama wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:39 am Being that Jared and supposedly Ellie, and all their families are so involved in the church, I would think that having ANY child is a Gift from God, no matter what gender! Ellie talks of having trouble conceiving, ( yeah, ok), she should be the last one thinking about choosing a gender specific baby, she should just be happy to carry a baby full term. Ellie is obviously envious of her siblings and anyone that has a girl. Get over it Ellie, you are Blessed just to have 3 healthy, beautiful children, no matter the gender. I have all boys, all grown, I feel Truly Blessed!
I would pay the doctor to inseminate 2 boy embryos. How fuuuuun!!!
I'll chip in! :D
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Omg guys I can’t even click on today’s vlog I’m laughing my ass off that Jared photoshopped abs on himself how ridiculous we all know he doesn’t look like that

So when they say Jared is in his office working, this is what’s he’s busy doing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Ckc717 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:44 am Omg guys I can’t even click on today’s vlog I’m laughing my ass off that Jared photoshopped abs on himself ImageImageImageImage how ridiculous we all know he doesn’t look like that

So when they say Jared is in his office working, this is what’s he’s busy doing Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is soo funny! Yep..we all know he has the body of a 10 yr old boy. :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's hilarious! Why does he think anyone wants to see him in a towel with his photoshopped abs?
What was that "Meet Our Baby Girl" vlog? Was that Lincoln in the thumbnail? Because being "girly" is a sin for a boy in that family...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:54 am That's hilarious! Why does he think anyone wants to see him in a towel with his photoshopped abs?
What was that "Meet Our Baby Girl" vlog? Was that Lincoln in the thumbnail? Because being "girly" is a sin for a boy in that family...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think it was Tommy in the thumbnail. Her constant complaining about how she feels sick and tired is just ridiculous. Nobody cares Ellie. Get your mind off your made up problems and take care of your kids.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Do they think people really care what their morning routine is? :D It was a snoozer! I guess all we are going to hear about is eye pain and her health! Maybe Ellie and Bonnie have been reading on here that they don't do anything so they decided to do a vlog showing us otherwise! Ellie did say she was seeing a therapist-wonder if it is tied with their church.

I just watched their last podcast interviewing with the Dashley's. There were a couple of contradictions in what they were saying in the podcast. First thing, Ellie said that she wanted to cut their vlog schedule so she could have time to just sit and think about whether to have another child. This is not what Ellie posted on IG when she responding to people fussing about the reduction. Her caption was she wanted to have another child and it wasn't going to happen without slowing down.

The second deal is the doozy. Ellie said if they did have another baby it wouldn't be just to have another girl. Okay, then Tuesday we hear her asking Jared about would it be bad to have a “certain procedure” done to have a girl. Jared did mention that they have had three boys so the odds might be it would be another boy. Also I don't think Jared is on board having another baby.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay Jared has uploaded a new podcast talking about the changes in YT. I just downloaded it but haven't had a chance to listen yet. Thought I would give you all a heads up if you aren't subscribed to their podcast channel.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:43 am Okay Jared has uploaded a new podcast talking about the changes in YT. I just downloaded it but haven't had a chance to listen yet. Thought I would give you all a heads up if you aren't subscribed to their podcast channel.
I did listen to it and I believe they feel they are immune from the upcoming changes for example, Ellie said a kid isn't going to want to listen to her hormone problems...well Ellie I don't believe adults do either. E&J feel they are prepared for these changes and perhaps they are in the sense they've lost a lot of revenue with YouTube on their own volition by reducing their upload schedule due to Ellie's anxiety.
Jared gave the impression income from the podcast, working on deals like Disney and with Daily Bumps, are welcome opportunities. Will this be enough long term...I don't know.
Like all the creators who have their children as part of their channel, they really don't know. But having a government agency involved with their channels and not just YouTube, changes everything. Channel owners will also be accountable to the FTC that could result in fines.
I wonder how Carl and Jinger will shift their channel with their obvious content is made for children?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:59 pm
sheltiefan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:43 am Okay Jared has uploaded a new podcast talking about the changes in YT. I just downloaded it but haven't had a chance to listen yet. Thought I would give you all a heads up if you aren't subscribed to their podcast channel.
I did listen to it and I believe they feel they are immune from the upcoming changes for example, Ellie said a kid isn't going to want to listen to her hormone problems...well Ellie I don't believe adults do either. E&J feel they are prepared for these changes and perhaps they are in the sense they've lost a lot of revenue with YouTube on their own volition by reducing their upload schedule due to Ellie's anxiety.
Jared gave the impression income from the podcast, working on deals like Disney and with Daily Bumps, are welcome opportunities. Will this be enough long term...I don't know.
Like all the creators who have their children as part of their channel, they really don't know. But having a government agency involved with their channels and not just YouTube, changes everything. Channel owners will also be accountable to the FTC that could result in fines.
I wonder how Carl and Jinger will shift their channel with their obvious content is made for children?
Someone on Bonnie's Instagram asked her if she was worried about the upcoming changes in YouTube. She said she had talked to her rep at YouTube and that person reassured her that her channel would not be affected by the changes. Let's hope she's wrong.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:59 pm I did listen to it and I believe they feel they are immune from the upcoming changes for example, Ellie said a kid isn't going to want to listen to her hormone problems...well Ellie I don't believe adults do either. E&J feel they are prepared for these changes and perhaps they are in the sense they've lost a lot of revenue with YouTube on their own volition by reducing their upload schedule due to Ellie's anxiety.
Someone on Bonnie's Instagram asked her if she was worried about the upcoming changes in YouTube. She said she had talked to her rep at YouTube and that person reassured her that her channel would not be affected by the changes. Let's hope she's wrong.
As much as we would all like for the YT changes to affect certain family channels, I'm afraid Bonnie's rep could be right. If I recall correctly, the changes are to prevent under 13 viewers from receiving targeted ads. Not necessarily all ads. Who knows how stringent they will be on determining which channels are likely to have under 13 viewers, but Bonnie has stated pretty recently that her largest demographic was 20-40 yo women. Each of the family channels must have access to those kinds of demographics, so they may have some idea of whether they are likely to be ok.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ICantEven wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:42 pm
ba1006 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm Someone on Bonnie's Instagram asked her if she was worried about the upcoming changes in YouTube. She said she had talked to her rep at YouTube and that person reassured her that her channel would not be affected by the changes. Let's hope she's wrong.
As much as we would all like for the YT changes to affect certain family channels, I'm afraid Bonnie's rep could be right. If I recall correctly, the changes are to prevent under 13 viewers from receiving targeted ads. Not necessarily all ads. Who knows how stringent they will be on determining which channels are likely to have under 13 viewers, but Bonnie has stated pretty recently that her largest demographic was 20-40 yo women. Each of the family channels must have access to those kinds of demographics, so they may have some idea of whether they are likely to be ok.
It is the kids who are watching YouTube, not Bonnie's demographic and her channel has trended downward gradually and drastically due to her actions along with the growing lack of interest in daily vlogging. For me, if it weren't for this gossip site, I would have stopped watching Bonnie and her sisters long ago. This shows how comments being off has hurt Family Channels with the lack of interaction with other viewers and creators.
I wouldn't want to find out how stringent the FTC is going to be on what they are concerned about with vlogs targeted to 13 and under and Olivia does play a part in their vlogs who is only 10. I believe advertisers will be more careful too with their ads on Family Channels.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Bonnie does need to worry, but I do also believe she’s in a safer (?) position than E&J or DB who have BLATANTLY targeted the child audience. Slime videos, slip and slide, crazy pool stunts and “Wheres Waldo?” type videos are clearly to entice kids to click. Sure E&J started as an infertility channel, and are trying to get back to that, but I think the trend from the last four years will hurt them. Bonnie is in a better position because one can argue the channel was still mostly about her, but she’s still going to take a hit imo. That said, they all feel safe because they don’t want to believe they aren’t. This denial is why I argue Ellie’s anxiety is largely put on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ICantEven wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:42 pm
ba1006 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm Someone on Bonnie's Instagram asked her if she was worried about the upcoming changes in YouTube. She said she had talked to her rep at YouTube and that person reassured her that her channel would not be affected by the changes. Let's hope she's wrong.
The thing is, Bonnie doesn't make the decision about whether or not her content is aimed at kids. YouTube does.And plenty of it is. All of the Olivia "GRWM" and things like that are aimed at kids. And she's chasing away a large part of her adult audience. And no, they won't lose ALL ads, but targeted ones pay better.
But bringing it back to Ellie, if she has to slow down vlogging to "think about whether or not to have another child", and she feels sick and tired all the time, why does she think it's a good idea to have another baby? Just because her plan has always been 2, a break, then 2, doesn't mean it's a good idea
I just don't understand why she is so obtuse, and why Jared doesn't put his foot down and tell her no more babies until she is feeling better and taking care of the three she already has.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”