Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:53 am At 2:15 minute, the three little ones are dancing on the sand. In the distance you can see the rest of the family coming, so Nef starts running and gets in front of the camera covering the others and starts dancing too. The princess.

At the end of the video they prepare something to eat, at least there are not sweets or chimneys. Some vegetables and a lot of bread to deceive hunger.
Typical Nef behaviour. Push littles out of the way to be in front or talk the loudest. But her mummy has always allowed it . On a ski trip nef and King were walking towards her and Mummy literally pushed King back so hard he almost fell down so she could get to Aph. He didnt cry. She didnt apologize to him. I guess he knows even now to not even try when it comes to her little guhls"- the ones who are so beauuuutif and such good guhls- or so she tells them nonstop. She is a real piece of work and today she bought 3 cheap pieces of crap and called them careful purchases..3 she bought -not 4. If she thinks that boat will protect those children from drowning -----and no no no- she does not have eyes in the back of her head, She did not seemed pleased someone picked up Aph who was screaming her lungs out in pain. Hot sand is torture. Funny though how she used to constantly make fun of King for crying over normal things or anger and say how Aph was strong and tough with such a good character calling King a wuss and Aph brave . HmmmAph has done a lot of crying on this trip- normal crying- not just I want my way crying tho she has done that as well. WHY does she not correct those little girls with this princess bs. Thinking already they are better than King which is crazy. She named him KIng ! And you can put the girls in tiaras and tutus 24/7. They still arent princesses. Tough time ahead for those girls when they have to enter the world. The children are always hungry esp King. I noticed he was the last to get his vegan vegan vegan up a tree snack. I only saw him gnawing on white bread. Jes looked tired and discouraged when she said he would have to go get the swim diapers "he" forgot. I bet she was wearing shoes on that hot sand. Kudos to the the lady who dare pick up Aph. I couldnt have taken the screaming either. Things like that really will get Social Services or DHS called on you no matter what country you are staying. And most likely nothing will ever happen to the kids regardless how careless she is with them. And someone with a children who watch and feed them well etc will lose a child. Seems to be the way the world works. I still cannot get over the constant bikini wearing. They HAVE to wash them sometimes. Dont they or am I picky? Where was
Paul? Perhaps resting. He is no spring chicken and she works him hard with those kids. WE just dont see cause he doesnt adverstise. And I am not impressed by her spending so much time with the littles. I think it is because of the negative comments and also she likes the publicity and exposure (literally) she gets from caring for the 4 youngest. I think Nef has on a pullup. Every video gets more and more bizarre and I wonder why she doesnt edit better. I think she might be dumb as well as narcissistic. Poor babies must have feet like leather -I hope. And I dont believe for one second none of them has stepped on glass or can lids or rocks in the sand or on the gravel or anywhere. She just lies. She is dining out on her 4 youngest . I feel for Neps teeth problem. One of these days someone other than family and say something to her and she will be heartbroken. After all she is a beautiful princess. One thing is so nice. She is no longer constantly breastfeeding. Maybe we dont see but Omega is a busy boy now with lots to do see and learn. That tells mom he is ready to quit. That is what mine did. Just lost interest. I wonder if Nef has lost interest. She did seem a little embarrassed when Romeo laughed at her. It just isnt healthy at her age when there is no reason for it as there often is esp in underdeveloped countries. I am glad the older kids are getting time away even if it is doing chores or running around on errands. I suppose TT knows how disliked she is but it almost like she sometimes rubs our noses in it. Nananananananana God bless her children and keep them safe.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

lulua wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:33 pm I know I've just started posting but so much irritates me with this family. The sickly sweet voice, telling us she makes meaningful purchases, and then buys a crappy inflatable boat... after just saying she bought a shark yesterday and they're only getting 'bug catchers'. I wouldn't have minded the purchase if she hadn't patronised us seconds before! She acts like no one else makes 'meaningful purchases'... its just so... I don't even have a word for it, it just obviously goes so deep with her. Its like when she shows off her kiddos to people, "you have 10 children??" "oh yes, they're all mine!!!". For a start, kids aren't the parents possessions. Also, as someone previously mentioned, they're not even the biggest family on youtube, nevermind the rest of the world!
I bet all those beach toys were overpriced and the man's stall was just their for tourists.

So poor Cleopatra has to make 2 or 3 trips in the car from wherever they parked the campervan to the beach?

Taina has no idea about keeping the kids protected from the sun. Also those nappies are looking gross.
SarahT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SarahT »

It was so cute when Omega gave a wipe at the sand on his peach.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

[quote=retiredrn70 -----and no no no- she does not have eyes in the back of her head,
[/quote]
That really irked me when T wrote that...so complacent and smug,when actually she isnt alert at all to possible accidents and dangers around those children
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

She changes poopy diapers and homeschools like a country bumpkin!!!!! Lady get off your pedestal. How dare you make reference of anyone like that????? You didnt even know how to say Beethoven or anything about him. You are rude arrogant and ignorant. And I dare say you rarely change a poopy diaper. And sure havent seen any homeschooling going on.
That is what older siblings are for. Right??????
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:13 am Read this from Taina on Instagram,think was a few weeks ago...in response to sycophantic comments...

Verified
🙏❤️ for 150K. I went and took a screenshot from our Downsizing video. 😜 The feeling is surreal and also humbling. I see myself as a real stay at home type of mum.🤔 If that made sense.🙈 So to have 150K followers and 750 000 subscribers on YouTube is something I never ever asked, dreamed or even thought or wanted.☺️Now that it’s happening everything is still the same here. Children truly let me stay grounded. Even though my job is now to be a YouTuber,(😂That feels so strange to even write because you see I change poop dippers and homeschooling like a country bumpkin.) and with all this happening I still know that first I’m a wife and mother. 😍 I try to answer everybody’s comments but any normal person knows I possibly can’t because as mum I can’t just sit on my mobile all day.🤪Anyways!🙏❤️Thank you so much everyone. #150k #thankyou #aussiemumvlogger
Hey you scrawny cow--you just think you are better than everyone don't you. Country bumpkin?? You need to apologize. You who didn't know how to say Beethove
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:13 am Read this from Taina on Instagram,think was a few weeks ago...in response to sycophantic comments...

Verified
🙏❤️ for 150K. I went and took a screenshot from our Downsizing video. 😜 The feeling is surreal and also humbling. I see myself as a real stay at home type of mum.🤔 If that made sense.🙈 So to have 150K followers and 750 000 subscribers on YouTube is something I never ever asked, dreamed or even thought or wanted.☺️Now that it’s happening everything is still the same here. Children truly let me stay grounded. Even though my job is now to be a YouTuber,(😂That feels so strange to even write because you see I change poop dippers and homeschooling like a country bumpkin.) and with all this happening I still know that first I’m a wife and mother. 😍 I try to answer everybody’s comments but any normal person knows I possibly can’t because as mum I can’t just sit on my mobile all day.🤪Anyways!🙏❤️Thank you so much everyone. #150k #thankyou #aussiemumvlogger
Hey you scrawny cow--you just think you are better than everyone don't you. Country bumpkin?? You need to apologize. You who didn't know how to say Beethoven. Bait-hoven--are you serious? And if you are going to discuss a famous movie at least watch it not just clips of it. Sweet Sixteen song ?? no such song-- and Maria herself was . Neph was no Maria. And I dont see you change poopy diapers. Your older kids do it. Country bumpkin????? You owe an apology to some folks.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Today' s vlog, waterproof diapers?
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Nothing special. Where is the rest of the family?
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Another boring video on the beach. They have been swimming in the ocean, Aph asked her brother if he is Romeo and than he asked her what er name is. She said Princess...they built a sandcastle and abysed a crap. Vegan up my a...but at least they didn’t throw around with sea cucumbers as I saw children to once on holiday.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 pm

Verified
Hey you scrawny cow--you just think you are better than everyone don't you. Country bumpkin?? You need to apologize. You who didn't know how to say Beethove
I shdnt laugh really RN70 ....but you have got me giggling! 😄😄 💕
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

It was pretty boring but i always like to see Romeo and Aphrodite together x
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Aphrodite seemed a lot more talkative and happy swimming with Romeo, probably because mom wasnt there.

Also... Shakespeare is going to be in his 20s and moved out, and that introduction of him and his goofy laugh will STILL be used for every video

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

But mind you, Taina never placed him in that tent and told him to say this sentence ever. Sooooo cute! Not even learned by heart or anything. That boy is so clever.
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Mom cant be bothered to help open the banana or grab Omega from playing with the steering wheel, because shes filming, go ask someone else. Theres no way she can possibly refilm, or edit out that part.... it's not like the camera weighs 1000 lbs and needs two hands... I assume its attached to a handle that she can stick between her knees or prop up somewhere..

And no I dont want to hear nef sing any longer than 30 seconds.. the other kids should have more film time, not the precious princess.

Anyhow, I can understand the adventure of traveling on the spur of the moment, when you're young and single and have yourself to worry about and not knowing where to sleep, but it's a whole different story when you're a mother with a hoarde of 9 young kids and a disabled husband.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Sicily or Sic(h)ilia. Ignorant, non curious travellers, visiting one of the most fascinating locations In southern Europe. Even worse than Leonardo describing the Parthenon as the Acropolis. Has the world really dumbed down this much? Chasing the buck, not the history or cultural story.......maybe it’s time for me to rollover and die.....?
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JerricaBenton »

New to this forum but have been lurking for ages, you guys crack me up! I am happy to find somewhere discussing this family.

King James's face while Nef was singing!

I'm confused though, how do you actually pronounce Beethoven?
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Nef definitely is not speaking like a 5 year old. She does not speak clearly and does not pronounce words clearly. She needs some speech therapy but not being educated by her parents that ain't gonna happen. Those little kids are so cute, but I bet they are fed c up with all this travelling that they aren't going to remember when they are older. Such a shame their diet still hasn't improved much.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

JerricaBenton wrote:New to this forum but have been lurking for ages, you guys crack me up! I am happy to find somewhere discussing this family.

https://www.rightpronunciation.com/lang ... =9&page=13

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

JerricaBenton wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:23 pm New to this forum but have been lurking for ages, you guys crack me up! I am happy to find somewhere discussing this family.

Welcome Jerrica! Glad youre enjoying it here!
Theres also another forum called Gossipbakery,i am not a member,but often view it...it also has many pages on Tiresome Taina!

Ps Its pronounced Bait - oh- ven x

Return to “Q-Z”