CaitlinFladager Part 3

abimaee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by abimaee »

pepsi- wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:02 pm He got probably a mini break from Caitlin when she was in love with other dudes but pretty sure he still had his kids regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He didn't get any break cause he was over there putting her back together whenever she wasn't at the other dudes house.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Ah very true.

She keeps making these long weird posts but like my question for her is hey Caitlin. You gonna vote?

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Has anyone seen this Image

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

“McFadden” is the last name of Dakotas baby mama (the guy she got pregnant with and was a whole ass “blended family” with for like 2 seconds before returning to her “perfect marriage” with Noah and pretending nothing ever happened) so this person must be related to her and they must all realize what a shit show she is. Poor Dakota thought he was starting a family with Caitlin and then she gets an abortion and jumps right back to her old life with Noah. I still can’t get over how she’s acting like none of this ever happened...like girl you should be 5 months pregnant with Dakotas baby still

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Oops my bad I guess her last name is Fadden not McFadden but my point still stands lol

Taintedvirgo

Unread post by Taintedvirgo »

[/quote]

She probably googles her name. I imagine she is quite obsessed with what people say and think about her. Both good and bad.
[/quote]

My friend was seeing one of the guys she slept around with. I kept bugging her to get him to spill some tea for all of us but he didn’t really like talking about her. My guess is he was ashamed about being with her in the first place.

But she did get some stuff out of him.
-she checks blogs and forums constantly for anyone talking about her. - she blocks and deletes people that disagree with her on her social media.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Bitch u ain't busy Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay. Where I am from if someone posted this you'd have a child protection case opened on you. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... ed3ff0.jpg[/IMG]

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

pixiefrost wrote:Okay. Where I am from if someone posted this you'd have a child protection case opened on you. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... ed3ff0.jpg[/IMG]

She didn’t even write this lol. Everything she posts she just stole from some mom blog or viral Facebook post. U know ur a desperate loser when ur stealing posts about being suicidal just for clout.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Okay. Where I am from if someone posted this you'd have a child protection case opened on you. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... ed3ff0.jpg[/IMG]

She didn’t even write this lol. Everything she posts she just stole from some mom blog or viral Facebook post. U know ur a desperate loser when ur stealing posts about being suicidal just for clout.

Wow so she's willing to say she doesn't take care of her kids just for clout. What kind of dum ass... you dnt need to answer that lol

hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

Is her new motivation online to paint herself as the worst possible, unfit mother in order to seem somewhat relatable? Constantly posting about wanting to kill herself, trying to kill herself, leaving her children alone, drinking herself into oblivion everyday, not taking care of her kids, etc. It is clear to me that she doesn't know wtf she is doing. Granted, not a lot of mothers do but she does a VERY good job at making it seem like she really is not the greatest mother. I guess she will do anything to be in the spotlight. Even if that means blogging about how she used to do this and used to do that but is so much better and stronger now.

Also, HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING TO USE THE FIRST PHOTO ON A BEFORE/AFTER POST????????????? This is like post #7.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

daisiesemmy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:55 pm there is no way in hell this actually happened, she is full of shit
She is soooooooo cringy and desperate for attention :|
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Damn this bitch. i thought Noah was cheating on her lol
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Now she's saying Noah was suicidal and depressed too
hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

Miss_momma3 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:44 pm Now she's saying Noah was suicidal and depressed too Image
When did she say that? I must've missed it!
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

hws23 wrote:
Miss_momma3 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:44 pm Now she's saying Noah was suicidal and depressed too Image
I wish I would have screenshot it. She posted it on facebook. Seems like she deleted it though.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

hws23 wrote:
Found the post!ImageImageImage
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

God i hate her thirsty-for-e-fame posts so much. I want to punch her in her dumb face

abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

I had to unfollow her. I was over the constant anxiety and depression posts.
All I see is someone using it as an excuse to not have to lift a finger and to smoke weed.
My sister nearly died from her anxiety and can't take medication for it cause it makes her want to kill herself and her kids..
Get off your ass and get help before you mentally fuck your kids and you bring Noah down as well.
hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

abimaee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:45 pm I had to unfollow her. I was over the constant anxiety and depression posts.
All I see is someone using it as an excuse to not have to lift a finger and to smoke weed.
My sister nearly died from her anxiety and can't take medication for it cause it makes her want to kill herself and her kids..
Get off your ass and get help before you mentally fuck your kids and you bring Noah down as well.
I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and I can't help but feel as if she is typing as someone who has HEARD a lot about anxiety, but not actually experienced it. Anyone who exploits their "mental health issues" on the pretense that "if this just helps ONE person, I've done my job" are full of shit. People with real problems are too busy experiencing those problems and struggles in REAL LIFE to be writing "viral" posts everyday as if she isn't trying to suck her own dick. Like I said, as someone who experiences severe panic attacks, none of her posts are relatable to me because they are not authentic. She is just putting on a show for the world so she doesn't have to get a real job. It has been even more rampant lately because she is trying to distract us from her failed pregnancy announcement and failed blended family and #coparentinggoals. She wants to put that behind her and not address it so she is drowning us with "bReAkInG tHe StIgMa" posts. Break the act, how bow dah.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”