E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I can’t post pictures for some weird reason, but go check out Ellie’s instastories. Acting like a complete immature fool! She’s almost 30 and is acting like a toddler! Plus she claims to have anxiety and other “ailments”, but only when her kids are around. If she is so sick as she claims, she would not being doing flips and and rolls at peoples houses. This right here is why I don’t believe she has anything wrong with her, she is all “oh man I’m so sick and blah blah blah” at home but had a complete healing moment when away from her kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sickandtired wrote:I can’t post pictures for some weird reason, but go check out Ellie’s instastories. Acting like a complete immature fool! She’s almost 30 and is acting like a toddler! Plus she claims to have anxiety and other “ailments”, but only when her kids are around. If she is so sick as she claims, she would not being doing flips and and rolls at peoples houses. This right here is why I don’t believe she has anything wrong with her, she is all “oh man I’m so sick and blah blah blah” at home but had a complete healing moment when away from her kids. Image
Her anxiety at home comes from not being the centre of attention. Acting like a fool was getting her the attention she craved, and so she was fine. The same behaviour at home doesn’t work because it would encourage the kids to act the same way.... only they would be much cuter and/or disruptive and the attention would then be on them. If Ellie is “sick” or fragile in any way, then Jared has to care for her like she’s one of the children. She gets attention. This is why you’ll never actually see her follow a plan to truly get better. What’s wrong with her isn’t something she even wants to get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

At this point I really don't know what I think about Ellie's physical or mental health issues. But it's very clear from the old Griffiths home videos that Ellie is incredibly insecure. You see her crouching on the ground, her eyes darting around, trying to decide if it's time to "make a scene" for everyone to watch. The tumbling thing on IG looks exactly like a very insecure 6 yo Ellie to me.

Eta Aside from the fact that she's flexible, that video does not indicate physical or mental health or happiness to me. It looks like she's gone into default mode from her childhood and that's a little disturbing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ICantEven wrote:At this point I really don't know what I think about Ellie's physical or mental health issues. But it's very clear from the old Griffiths home videos that Ellie is incredibly insecure. You see her crouching on the ground, her eyes darting around, trying to decide if it's time to "make a scene" for everyone to watch. The tumbling thing on IG looks exactly like a very insecure 6 yo Ellie to me.

Eta Aside from the fact that she's flexible, that video does not indicate physical or mental health or happiness to me. It looks like she's gone into default mode from her childhood and that's a little disturbing.
It doesn’t appear to be insecurity to me. It actually looks like textbook narcissism. At best it’s emotional immaturity. Ellie never outgrew that childish ego. Of course she can’t parent when she’s still expecting to be parented herself!

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

ICantEven wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:49 am At this point I really don't know what I think about Ellie's physical or mental health issues. But it's very clear from the old Griffiths home videos that Ellie is incredibly insecure. You see her crouching on the ground, her eyes darting around, trying to decide if it's time to "make a scene" for everyone to watch. The tumbling thing on IG looks exactly like a very insecure 6 yo Ellie to me.

I agree. She seems bratty in those old videos, but she also has the appearance of being kind of puny and undernourished for her age. I just don’t think there were near enough resources to go around in that household. She was the baby and Jennifer’s favorite so she was the last trapped there and more smothered by her mother’s weird control issues. Then fixed up by her older sister with an older guy and married off straight out of high school. At least the older sisters attended some college. Ellie’s life just seems like a recipe for disaster and super depressing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared wasn't that much older. He is only 3 years older than Ellie. He was 21 and fresh off a mission, which is a VERY controlled environment. They are very restricted on missions. They aren't even supposed to be out of earshot of their roommates unless they are in the shower. And they have schedules they have to follow. It's not like just taking off and touring Europe. He was pretty naive too.
This is weird: there's a fan page that says she had 3 miscarriages in 2017! Where did the third one come from? They had the Mothers Day "pregnancy" where her HCG levels never even reached pregnant levels, (and she was sure that just having HCG in her blood meant she was pregnant) and the other one that she had the D&C for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:12 pm Jared wasn't that much older. He is only 3 years older than Ellie. He was 21 and fresh off a mission, which is a VERY controlled environment. They are very restricted on missions. They aren't even supposed to be out of earshot of their roommates unless they are in the shower. And they have schedules they have to follow. It's not like just taking off and touring Europe. He was pretty naive too.
This is weird: there's a fan page that says she had 3 miscarriages in 2017! Where did the third one come from? They had the Mothers Day "pregnancy" where her HCG levels never even reached pregnant levels, (and she was sure that just having HCG in her blood meant she was pregnant) and the other one that she had the D&C for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I swear I remember Ellie claiming she had a miscarriage after her D&C and right before she got pregnant with Tommy. They didn’t vlog about it or talk about it until one vlog she brought up having 3 miscarriages before getting pregnant with Tommy.
Maybe I am making things up, but I swear I remember her saying that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Jared tweeted he's out of town with family and realised his vlogs not up so he's sorting it
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

So they upload and Ellie talks about how she was raised and how it impacts now and then it's her mums birthday
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Another vlog, another day of Ellie complaining about how tired she is. She seemed fine getting a pedicure and eating lunch though. Could it be because she didn't have her kids with her? hmm. She said Jared was out of town and she hated being alone. I guess the 3 kids in the other rooms don't count. Her mom is 58. She must have had Ruby when she was a teen. They sure start young in the Griffith household.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ba1006 wrote:Another vlog, another day of Ellie complaining about how tired she is. She seemed fine getting a pedicure and eating lunch though. Could it be because she didn't have her kids with her? hmm. She said Jared was out of town and she hated being alone. I guess the 3 kids in the other rooms don't count. Her mom is 58. She must have had Ruby when she was a teen. They sure start young in the Griffith household.
Internet says ruby is 37 (38 in January, day after my birthday interestingly.) Jennifer was 19, almost 20. Actually my mom was almost exactly the same age (to the month) when she had my sister. Wasn’t that out of the ordinary in the 70s and 80s.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

You are tired dear woman because you rest too much during the day and night! Get more active and put some nutrition in your body to built some muscle tissue.
Go move! Stop thinking there is sth wrong all the time too, that will make you feel sick too. Constant rest and napping plus birthing children like there is no tomorrow out of the school room will do it to you! Many hard working people have thyroid and hormone problems many have children and go to work full shifts!
Cleaning your pantry obsessively is only harming Jackson’s psyche and is not work!
Stop procrastinating stop looking at screens all day stop napping and get more active eat properly! Stop looking for magic pills to fix what your body knows to do!
Sorry but basically get off your ar£! and make up case and live life a little. Make connections make friends apart from Bonnie! Wake up pretty much!
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Since when do they post on a Sunday today's a vlog a shopping haul
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:47 am Since when do they post on a Sunday today's a vlog a shopping haul
Looked like a sponsored ad but I'm not sure
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Looks like Ellie’s online shopping continues. She bought herself a $200 bag, because APPARENTLY it’s so hard to find bags large enough for her.

Interesting, because she never seems to even have snacks, diapers or a change of clothes for the kids. She also rarely carries her wallet. What does she need such a large bag for?!

Right, because she needs to buy SOMETHING.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yesterday's vlog has quite a few thumbs down. Must be others besides us that wasn't impressed with it. It was just junk they threw on the channel to say there was a vlog. That was all Ellie could manage if I remember correctly. People with ailments have to go work through their sickness and she can't hold a camera!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:Yesterday's vlog has quite a few thumbs down. Must be others besides us that wasn't impressed with it. It was just junk they threw on the channel to say there was a vlog. That was all Ellie could manage if I remember correctly. People with ailments have to go work through their sickness and she can't hold a camera!
Vlogging is such flexible and easy “work” that even C&K manage to get it done during a drunk date night. On Cullen’s IG yesterday he had a story with the two of them walking through a parking lot (manic and giggly af) as Katie “works” (vlogs). Sure that isn’t quality content, but it rarely is from C&K, E&J etc. Ellie has managed to take lazy vlogging and continually dial it back to make it lazier and lazier. Her definition of “hard work” has definitely become just having to do anything she doesn’t want to do.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

angelfire89 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Another vlog, another day of Ellie complaining about how tired she is. She seemed fine getting a pedicure and eating lunch though. Could it be because she didn't have her kids with her? hmm. She said Jared was out of town and she hated being alone. I guess the 3 kids in the other rooms don't count. Her mom is 58. She must have had Ruby when she was a teen. They sure start young in the Griffith household.
Internet says ruby is 37 (38 in January, day after my birthday interestingly.) Jennifer was 19, almost 20. Actually my mom was almost exactly the same age (to the month) when she had my sister. Wasn’t that out of the ordinary in the 70s and 80s.
Actually if Jennifer turned 58 already and Ruby doesn’t turn 38 until January then Jennifer was already 20 when she had Ruby. My Mom was 20 when she had my oldest brother 50 years ago. Yes my family was Mormon and some of them still are. I’m not I converted to Methodist like my maternal grandmother was 24 years ago when I was 22.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:20 am
geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:47 am Since when do they post on a Sunday today's a vlog a shopping haul
Looked like a sponsored ad but I'm not sure
Honestly, I don't know why a big company like Target looks at a small YouTube channel anymore. This is their new line of food products I've tried and some are just ok. One of the worst filmings of a brand deal I've seen with Jared lying on the floor and Ellie pranching by him. They don't even have a Target close to them.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

PirateWench8 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
Actually if Jennifer turned 58 already and Ruby doesn’t turn 38 until January then Jennifer was already 20 when she had Ruby. My Mom was 20 when she had my oldest brother 50 years ago. Yes my family was Mormon and some of them still are. I’m not I converted to Methodist like my maternal grandmother was 24 years ago when I was 22.

Thanks. I’m bad at math Image Had the numbers backwards somehow.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”