E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

angelfire89 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Internet says ruby is 37 (38 in January, day after my birthday interestingly.) Jennifer was 19, almost 20. Actually my mom was almost exactly the same age (to the month) when she had my sister. Wasn’t that out of the ordinary in the 70s and 80s.
Actually if Jennifer turned 58 already and Ruby doesn’t turn 38 until January then Jennifer was already 20 when she had Ruby. My Mom was 20 when she had my oldest brother 50 years ago. Yes my family was Mormon and some of them still are. I’m not I converted to Methodist like my maternal grandmother was 24 years ago when I was 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I’m bad at math Image Had the numbers backwards somehow.
No problem I stuck at math too normally, lol.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:30 pm
ba1006 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:20 am Looked like a sponsored ad but I'm not sure
Honestly, I don't know why a big company like Target looks at a small YouTube channel anymore. This is their new line of food products I've tried and some are just ok. One of the worst filmings of a brand deal I've seen with Jared lying on the floor and Ellie pranching by him. They don't even have a Target close to them.
Did you hear Ellie say we should all sign a petition to have a Target built in her area? Okay Ellie. Everything is about you.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Ellie said to a reply in a comment if she were to get pregnant again she would keep it to her self then she did the other times by filming it then she said they had a family event which they won't be uploading
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

geezlouise_99 wrote:Ellie said to a reply in a comment if she were to get pregnant again she would keep it to her self then she did the other times by filming it then she said they had a family event which they won't be uploading
She’s so over YouTube.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:29 pm Ellie said to a reply in a comment if she were to get pregnant again she would keep it to her self then she did the other times by filming it then she said they had a family event which they won't be uploading
Then why follow you, Ellie? She has such a poor work ethic. She has the opportunity to provide for her family and she just doesn’t. This YouTube thing will not last forever. And these skills are not necessarily transferable, especially in Utah. They are so young and they are still growing their family. They may have a retirement savings, but are they planning to retire in a few years? I doubt it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:29 pm Ellie said to a reply in a comment if she were to get pregnant again she would keep it to her self then she did the other times by filming it then she said they had a family event which they won't be uploading
She would keep it to herself? What does that even mean?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 pm
Not doing pregnancy updates or filming the birth for YT etc.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

actuallydear wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 pm
Not doing pregnancy updates or filming the birth for YT etc.
Aka all the videos that make the big money on YouTube....
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I thought she was doing vlogs for the memories. I guess baby #4 doesn't count.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Lol yeah right Ellie, I call 🐂💩 on that! A storyline that could boost their views, i.e., their $........ She'd plaster that crap all over the net from the time of inception!!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:Lol yeah right Ellie, I call ImageImage on that! A storyline that could boost their views, i.e., their $........ She'd plaster that crap all over the net from the time of inception!!
But she doesn’t care. If she wants to keep it private, she will. Jared will just have to find another way to make up that money. Because after all, she would have had this life with or without YouTube.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The only way she wouldn't share the crap out of baby #4 is if its a boy. If she has a girl, either naturally or by way of a "certain procedure" she wont be able to stop her smug face from oversharing!
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:26 am The only way she wouldn't share the crap out of baby #4 is if its a boy. If she has a girl, either naturally or by way of a "certain procedure" she wont be able to stop her smug face from oversharing!
100%
If she has another boy, she will claim the privacy thing. If it's a girl there will be weekly updates and oh my word, will there be haul after haul.
I can't believe she thinks that cutting back vlogs further and further, their life will just carry on as normal. The woman is completely deluded.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Cgl33 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:34 pm
Then why follow you, Ellie? She has such a poor work ethic. She has the opportunity to provide for her family and she just doesn’t. This YouTube thing will not last forever. And these skills are not necessarily transferable, especially in Utah. They are so young and they are still growing their family. They may have a retirement savings, but are they planning to retire in a few years? I doubt it.
She is so immature and low in intelligence she thinks all she enjoys the trips the house the buying is all somehow her right and doing!
She thinks being spiteful with her mouth towards her viewers gives her control when in reality she sold her privacy and that of her family’s to gain money!
How does she think she can maintain it?
She literally believes it was of their own doing their lifestyle and she believes she owes no-one a thing!
These people advertise their faith often but it seems the seven deadly sins don’t apply to them! Gluttony Vanity etc not to get too religious like!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I have a feeling Ellie will push Jared into a Gender Choosing procedure. She won't say anything to viewers knowing the backlash she'll get. After all, she had miscarriages and a hard time conceiving and should be happy for a healthy full term baby no matter the gender. But poor little Ellie is the only sibling without a girl and what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! I think she will keep it quiet, and then we viewers are to believe that she is such a "great mom that GOD granted her wish" with this beautiful girl that Ellie wanted so badly! Watch and see!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Todays drama wrote:I have a feeling Ellie will push Jared into a Gender Choosing procedure. She won't say anything to viewers knowing the backlash she'll get. After all, she had miscarriages and a hard time conceiving and should be happy for a healthy full term baby no matter the gender. But poor little Ellie is the only sibling without a girl and what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! I think she will keep it quiet, and then we viewers are to believe that she is such a "great mom that GOD granted her wish" with this beautiful girl that Ellie wanted so badly! Watch and see!
100% this. Ellie wouldn’t have even mentioned the gender selection idea if she wasn’t already planning on it. She sucks at secrets.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Todays drama wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:12 am I have a feeling Ellie will push Jared into a Gender Choosing procedure. She won't say anything to viewers knowing the backlash she'll get. After all, she had miscarriages and a hard time conceiving and should be happy for a healthy full term baby no matter the gender. But poor little Ellie is the only sibling without a girl and what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! I think she will keep it quiet, and then we viewers are to believe that she is such a "great mom that GOD granted her wish" with this beautiful girl that Ellie wanted so badly! Watch and see!
They were both talking about the gender selection procedure so he's totally onboard. I'm wondering if people's responses to it upset them and that's why she said she wouldn't be sharing any baby info with her viewers. I expect a baby girl Mecham next year and they won't mention how she was conceived. Tommy will be on his own.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Todays drama wrote:I have a feeling Ellie will push Jared into a Gender Choosing procedure. She won't say anything to viewers knowing the backlash she'll get. After all, she had miscarriages and a hard time conceiving and should be happy for a healthy full term baby no matter the gender. But poor little Ellie is the only sibling without a girl and what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! I think she will keep it quiet, and then we viewers are to believe that she is such a "great mom that GOD granted her wish" with this beautiful girl that Ellie wanted so badly! Watch and see!
100% this. Ellie wouldn’t have even mentioned the gender selection idea if she wasn’t already planning on it. She sucks at secrets.

And this is probably why she’d keep baby #4 to herself. Not because she actually wants the privacy, but because she doesn’t want the backlash from doing gender selection. And then they’d probably announce during the 2nd trimester saying they couldn’t keep it a secret any longer. They would have a gender reveal acting so so so surprised. And then it’s full blast with the money maker pregnancy videos.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ellie’s on her instastories pushing their stupid cookbook. “we only have 700 left guys.” That’s a lot considering they pushed for the pre release. I think they are going to have a surplus of cookbooks and lose thousands of dollars over it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:21 pm Ellie’s on her instastories pushing their stupid cookbook. “we only have 700 left guys.” That’s a lot considering they pushed for the pre release. I think they are going to have a surplus of cookbooks and lose thousands of dollars over it.
I guess not too many people need to learn how to bake a potato.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”