E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by onbreak »

ba1006 wrote:
geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:29 pm Ellie said to a reply in a comment if she were to get pregnant again she would keep it to her self then she did the other times by filming it then she said they had a family event which they won't be uploading
She would keep it to herself? What does that even mean?
Maybe like on soaps.. her new huge purse Or a strategically placed flower arrangement will keep her bump covered.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

StreetTacosTalking wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:51 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:
Todays drama wrote:I have a feeling Ellie will push Jared into a Gender Choosing procedure. She won't say anything to viewers knowing the backlash she'll get. After all, she had miscarriages and a hard time conceiving and should be happy for a healthy full term baby no matter the gender. But poor little Ellie is the only sibling without a girl and what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! I think she will keep it quiet, and then we viewers are to believe that she is such a "great mom that GOD granted her wish" with this beautiful girl that Ellie wanted so badly! Watch and see!
100% this. Ellie wouldn’t have even mentioned the gender selection idea if she wasn’t already planning on it. She sucks at secrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this is probably why she’d keep baby #4 to herself. Not because she actually wants the privacy, but because she doesn’t want the backlash from doing gender selection. And then they’d probably announce during the 2nd trimester saying they couldn’t keep it a secret any longer. They would have a gender reveal acting so so so surprised. And then it’s full blast with the money maker pregnancy videos.

Not a bad theory.
Or they wont do a gender reveal, and keep viewers in suspense until the birth, but in the meantime know what they're having. Pay Day will be the birth vlog, gender reveal, name reveal... in that order. Thats my theory if they go for another baby.
Although someone mentioned E&J had a hard time conceiving..Im so SOO sure they didnt!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie’s meal plan for the week. The spelling....

Also, she said she had a family photo shoot planned to celebrate her and Jared’s 10 year anniversary. Does ANYONE else have family photo shoots every three months like that? Just get out of the house more as a family and take more candid photos ffs.

She also mentioned she and Jared “ordered cookies” and were going to watch the Shane Dawson/Jeffree Star vid. I love Shane BUT there is a lot of swearing and gay sex jokes so I am shocked that Ellie and Jared would watch it.

I won’t be surprised if Jared starts name dropping Shane all the time though. Image

me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

So they have posted videos the last 4 days in a row? hurting for money?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Is "ordering cookies" a thing? Also, I really wish she would stop with the "Jared and I's" sentence construction.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I notice that a lot of You Tubers like to say they "Have a Photo Shoot". I guess it makes themselves feel important. We just went to the parks with other family members and took really cute pictures of the family. They were real and looking back the best pictures we have. I'm amazed at how little Ellie cooks. They push that cookbook, you would think they were the Julia Childs of Utah. But no, overnight oats, sausage and egg, chicken and veggies( most likely chicken nuggets thrown in the oven) and Thursday and Friday is the same and looks like no cooking on Saturday. For SAH PARENTS, thats a really chinky menu.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

News alert - eating healthy makes you feel better. Thanks Ellie, you're the best. Don't you hate when Jared hovers over her and finishes her sentences? The way he looks at her so adoringly as if she's a toddler makes me cringe.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ellie: releases video saying I’m trying really hard to consciously not eat after 8 and really hard to cut out processed crap and sugar.

Also Ellie: orders cookie delivery to lay in bed and eat after the kids are in bed.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

So if Tommy had choked on that marble while mommy was fiddling with her cam what then? And just declaring your the worst mom doesn’t excuse the fact that Tommy was alone in the pantry with a giant solid marble in his mouth!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:58 am Ellie’s meal plan for the week. The spelling....

Also, she said she had a family photo shoot planned to celebrate her and Jared’s 10 year anniversary. Does ANYONE else have family photo shoots every three months like that? Just get out of the house more as a family and take more candid photos ffs.

She also mentioned she and Jared “ordered cookies” and were going to watch the Shane Dawson/Jeffree Star vid. I love Shane BUT there is a lot of swearing and gay sex jokes so I am shocked that Ellie and Jared would watch it.

I won’t be surprised if Jared starts name dropping Shane all the time though. Image

We get professional pictures done at least once a year, but we don’t call them photoshoots. We’re not celebrities and neither are they. We call it getting our picture taken.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ellie tells us at the beginning she had some goals for her life that she wasn't going to share on the vlog-don't worry Ellie, we know what one of those goals are! If this is what the vlogs are going to be, I can't watch this every time! Yes, Jared gets on my nerves with that talking over Ellie!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Todays drama wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:38 am I notice that a lot of You Tubers like to say they "Have a Photo Shoot". I guess it makes themselves feel important. We just went to the parks with other family members and took really cute pictures of the family. They were real and looking back the best pictures we have. I'm amazed at how little Ellie cooks. They push that cookbook, you would think they were the Julia Childs of Utah. But no, overnight oats, sausage and egg, chicken and veggies( most likely chicken nuggets thrown in the oven) and Thursday and Friday is the same and looks like no cooking on Saturday. For SAH PARENTS, thats a really chinky menu.
I had to go back and look at it. I don't even know why she had to write that down? I didn't look at it to see what written and thought that was actually her plan for dinner each night not 3 full meals. That really is a chintzy menu.

She just needs to eat more in general and if she is hungry past 8 it's because she hasn't eaten enough. EAT MORE Ellie. Eat more protien and fat. Sure cut out the junk food every night but her meal plans in general are an issue for the family.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:58 am Ellie’s meal plan for the week. The spelling....

I don't speak Ellie. What is "Thi lettuce"? It sounds like something Bonnie would have surgery to try and correct. I can't imagine why she is malnourished and tired if she only eats oats, lettuce and soup over the course of an entire day....even if she adds "Photos" to the soup on Wednesday nights. Do they fast on Saturdays?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Does she mean Thai lettuce? Because that’s hilarious. And for real, what are photos?

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:41 pm

I don't speak Ellie. What is "Thi lettuce"? It sounds like something Bonnie would have surgery to try and correct. I can't imagine why she is malnourished and tired if she only eats oats, lettuce and soup over the course of an entire day....even if she adds "Photos" to the soup on Wednesday nights. Do they fast on Saturdays?
I see 2 meals (sort of) spread out over a week. No wonder she's exhausted.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

scojacar wrote:Does she mean Thai lettuce? Because that’s hilarious. And for real, what are photos?

That’s exactly what she meant. She even said it so she clearly has no idea how to spell Thailand.

“Photos” means that was the day she had their photoshoot scheduled for.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do I even want to know what "thai lettuce" is? Sounds like some Applebees or Chilis attempt at Asian food.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Do I even want to know what "thai lettuce" is? Sounds like some Applebees or Chilis attempt at Asian food.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it’s a low calorie lettuce wrap.

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

What is “Jared smother”? 😂

It’s so clear that they, or at least Ellie, are totally over YouTube, the thing they wanted to do full time, the thing Jared always waxed poetic about “what would you do if you weren’t afraid” with tears in his eyes. And also it’s totally clear that their audience is over them. I think they need to cut the cord completely. Maybe they are just trying to make money with Insta ads and/or Bollie. I just don’t see either one of them ever getting a regular 9-5 job ever again, and they’re both so young yet.

It’s all just rubbing me the wrong way. They wanted to do YouTube for a living, they chose it, and now they are treating the audience who earns them the money in the first place as disposable because they (or Ellie) are tired of doing it after what, 6 years? It’s great that they are self-employed and are able to do that, but don’t forget who made you all that. I’m surprised they still have anyone watching anymore tbh. They’re coming off as flighty and totally inconsiderate with their “following”, like they needed them to build their ice palace and go on vacations but now that they have everything they need they don’t want to give their audience quality content. 🙄
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Ellie because she just seems to completely lack any sense of who she actually is. All her life she's been the 'tag-on' child and sibling and I don't think she was ever able to develop an individual identity outside of the roles her family have set for her. She's just basically followed what her sisters have done all her life, i.e., date nice LDS boys, go to cosmetology school, get married, and pop out babies. I'm not saying she's not obnoxious or money-hungry, but there just seems to be something so 'off' with her at a core level. Saint Jennifer really set the bar so low for those girls - no emphasis on education, following passions, or developing a career. Actually, the more I see of Jennifer, the more I think she is just fundamentally lacking in intelligence. Probably a nice lady, but there's just not a lot up in her attic.
I wonder if a lot of Ellie's mystery ailments are related to being frustrated and bored with where she finds herself in life. She seems really passionate and engaged with Bollie in some blogs, and it's almost possible to see a different Ellie at those times. I actually think she is probably smarter than a lot of people give her credit for, but she is hampered by being so inarticulate and poorly educated. Plus the fact that her screeching goat of a husband is constantly gas-lighting her by taking it on himself to 'explain' everything she says (subtext being that Ellie is to dumb to express her own thoughts). You can't tell me that Jared isn't doing that in order to make himself feel better about being stuck in the closet. Gah!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”