KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

That accident could have easily been prevented if these dumb asses just closed or better locked that pantry. A child his age has no place playing in there! He could have fallen on the eye or the nose or whatever. It’s just carelessness! Some with the docks!
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Thumbnail vs on the vlog... Sutton does have light brown hair but it does look like she tried to make it look bleach blonde. I can’t stand when parents edit their kids photos to make them more “attractive”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

teaspiller111 wrote:Image

Thumbnail vs on the vlog... Sutton does have light brown hair but it does look like she tried to make it look bleach blonde. I can’t stand when parents edit their kids photos to make them more “attractive”

if anyone edited it was probably khoa keren doesn’t do anything for that channel
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

have the kids even gone out to pick their own halloween costumes yet or is she just gonna order random costumes that she chooses like everything else (i wouldn’t know if they got costumes yet since i don’t even watch much anymore)
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

MiloandMax1 wrote:As close as they are to the edge while fishing I don't know why they don't use life jackets. Keren could buy one of those storage things and store jackets in it down at the dock. We have one at our property with a pond. I'm not even a helicopter mom.
Khoa and Keren have the mentality that it will never happen to their kids. Something scary will happen before they realize those kids should be wearing life jackets by the lake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tate83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tate83 »

94BTS94 wrote:That accident could have easily been prevented if these dumb asses just closed or better locked that pantry. A child his age has no place playing in there! He could have fallen on the eye or the nose or whatever. It’s just carelessness! Some with the docks!
They never really watch the kids, they kind of just exist in the same house.
I’m sure it’s way worse when the cameras are off.

Tate83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tate83 »

SeriouslyCurious wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:As close as they are to the edge while fishing I don't know why they don't use life jackets. Keren could buy one of those storage things and store jackets in it down at the dock. We have one at our property with a pond. I'm not even a helicopter mom.
Khoa and Keren have the mentality that it will never happen to their kids. Something scary will happen before they realize those kids should be wearing life jackets by the lake.

Agree, just like The Smiths and poor River. Both parents were busy and of all the kids they should be watching they weren’t.
As sick as it is they would probably welcome that content.

Tate83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tate83 »

Coco_ wrote:have the kids even gone out to pick their own halloween costumes yet or is she just gonna order random costumes that she chooses like everything else (i wouldn’t know if they got costumes yet since i don’t even watch much anymore)
Same, they moved into the new house and Kern changed. I can’t stand her, it’s like she got on drugs or something and is so obnoxious.

Alwyn94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alwyn94 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm Sorry for multiple posts but how tf was khoa so nonchalant abt the camera falling in. “If it was one of the kids id be more scared but the camera i didnt really care”. Must be nice not having to worry about ruining thousands of dollars of camera. Also the kids falling in shouldnt even be a concern. They do nothing to keep those kids safe. Watching them run on that slippery dock with no life vesTs makes me soo nervous! Esp bc sutton is still clumsy. They are idiots

Totally agree. Also, Keren said: “We’ve got insurance,” and the camera’s “completely covered, so, we’ll just go get a new one tomorrow.” (!?)
Gosh, it’s so easy for them...
dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

Tate83 wrote:
94BTS94 wrote:That accident could have easily been prevented if these dumb asses just closed or better locked that pantry. A child his age has no place playing in there! He could have fallen on the eye or the nose or whatever. It’s just carelessness! Some with the docks!
They never really watch the kids, they kind of just exist in the same house.
I’m sure it’s way worse when the cameras are off.

This accident with Sutton was bad but what if next time he finds his way out in the backyard and falls in the water...... Last house had no fence around the pool, and now this house has no fence and now a lake.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

Sorry, didnt mean to quote anyone. Meant to reply on my own.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

We have a creek that runs through in our backyard and an upabove ground pool. We take a lot of measures while the creek looked beautiful we fenced it off completely yes we lost a good portion of our property but I could never feel comfortable with it we have fenced in a “ box” mini backyard for us to play in with the pool and Outside the fence is the creek and woods. How they let those children run and play right next to the pool/lake is beyond me I pray that those kids never drown
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

LOTFLMAO!!!!Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Keren isn't even a natural blonde so idk why she tries to push it sm on her kids

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

great job getting an alligator float so the brats will now think they can ride the gators
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

94BTS94 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 pm That accident could have easily been prevented if these dumb asses just closed or better locked that pantry. A child his age has no place playing in there! He could have fallen on the eye or the nose or whatever. It’s just carelessness! Some with the docks!
they let him and the others do that they said in a video they wanted them to be able to get stuff anytime because they are morons
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I’m sorry but an injury so close to the eye, shouldn’t it have been seen by a nurse?

That poor boy, Sutton. also nice of Khoa to assume the worst of Landon, he was trying to make the baby feel better by giving him a sweet. Such a kind hearted child.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Here_2_talk wrote:I’m sorry but an injury so close to the eye, shouldn’t it have been seen by a nurse?

That poor boy, Sutton. Image also nice of Khoa to assume the worst of Landon, he was trying to make the baby feel better by giving him a sweet. Such a kind hearted child.

Yeah tbh it looked pretty deep. But of course if it’s not jackson it doesnt matter. You KNOW if king jackson got even a scratch theyd be going to urgent care asap and hed get presents and get to sleep in bed with mommy. She didnt even comfort sutton

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Tate83 wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:

Agree, just like The Smiths and poor River. Both parents were busy and of all the kids they should be watching they weren’t.
As sick as it is they would probably welcome that content.

I no longer watch their Vlogs and don’t follow them on insta. I think the next time we need a new thread I’m not going to subscribe to it for notifications. I really think it’s not unlikely that one of the kids will be seriously injured or killed from their negligence, and i don’t think I could stomach knowing when it happens.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

rorow wrote:Keren isn't even a natural blonde so idk why she tries to push it sm on her kids

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
Keren's hair actually is naturally light blonde, but she dyes it icy blonde and gets a fake tan to look more "California" or in reality more "Corinna". (I think it's redundant to due your hair white blonde when you naturally have very light hair, but to each their own Image.) She wants her kids to look more like her and that's why every summer, when their hair gets lighter, she mentions that they have blonde hair.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”