Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:I wonder if there's a limit on how young the child can be at that gym. I know nothing about these things but it would seem they'd not be to eager to take care of an baby. I thought those babysitting services at gyms catered to somewhat older kids, idk. That aside, does that mean Beigey will be going as well? Surely she'll not stay at home risking something happening and her not being able to get to E to feed. Strange.
I didn't think about that before. If E goes to the daycare at the gym while Anna stays home then how will she be fed? Perhaps Anna is formula feeding Emilia. :?: I know she's not about to pump in advance, that would be too inconvenient for her with her busy schedule. ;)

It may be a gross question, but have they shown E's poo diapers lately? I've been skimming the vlogs (can't bear more than that lol). That could be a clue as to if she's still breastfed or not.
I still think they, esp Dofus, aren't clever and thorough enough not to slip up and say or show something that would expose bottle feeding. I know they are careless enough not to properly sterilize the bottles, etc. but it would still be too much work for them (Anna). And realistically they are pretty much attached at the hip, where would the baby go? Lol. I doubt even they can muster enough audacity to drop her at MSD's. Even she cannot be moronic enough to get that suckered. And the rest of the family would be bound to interfere. Breastfeeding is so convenient and easy for her now. And it's not like she rushes to E every time she's clearly hungry.
But what are we talking about, of course Beigey will go. Even if she only sits in the car exercising her thumbs. How could they separate for such a long time. Sure it's only 20 min according to his plan, lol, but they're slow, it'll be more like 2 hours.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Suntropics wrote:
proudmama wrote:
StarryNights wrote:I think she's already pregnant again! I think she stopped "exclusively breastfeeding" a long time ago.

Just watching her New years resolutions, if you watch her eyes the whole time she gives it away every time she lies about "not knowing if it's going to happen" .

It sounds like they're trying to make people think there's no way she's pregnant again and they'll find a dramatic way to make finding out a part of the show. They're probably planning the whole reveal as how Anna magically conceived while exclusively breastfeeding! How special!
Well as Anna reiterated over and over in a video last year she's "VERY fertile." Yes, Anna, because you got pregnant from sex, you're very fertile. No one else in this world ever got pregnant from having sex over the course of a few months. :roll:
Yeah, I think they're doing it because of the big reveal but I think if she is pregnant she lies about it and says she wants it to happen and then when BAM it happens oh so quick, she makes it seem that she's some sort of special human being.
I'm not sure Beigey would want to go through what she did with the stick debacle again. She really didn't take it well. I think even Dofungus would have to consider that. Esp if he doesn't want to start producing milk himself, while Anna is prostrated on the bed in tears.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

Around 12:47 of HAPPIEST BABY IN THE WORLD if you just focus on the background you can hear Emilia fussing/sounding upset for the rest of the vlog...then Jonathan walks over and I notice Anna was sitting there the whole time on the laptop with Emilia on the floor beneath her. My god please don't procreate again....
princess

Unread post by princess »

nickypicky wrote:Eww o. my GOD disgust overload actually leaving the baby on the floor at the mercy of those dog one even with eating E.'s vomit right from her cheek my stomach is a mess BEWARE ladies starts at 5:38 non stop dog weirdness! O MY GOD! :x :x :x :x :x :bang: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I almost threw up! :shock: :barf:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

since J thinks the gym is for weight loss only....
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

princess wrote:
nickypicky wrote:Eww o. my GOD disgust overload actually leaving the baby on the floor at the mercy of those dog one even with eating E.'s vomit right from her cheek my stomach is a mess BEWARE ladies starts at 5:38 non stop dog weirdness! O MY GOD! :x :x :x :x :x :bang: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I'm too scared to watch
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

now I get his diet plan, it was so logical!
SparklingGemini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SparklingGemini »

Maybe squatty body meant the pedophile comments as defamation?
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Name other youtube fathers who post naked pics of their daughter in the bath and a video kissing her on the lips and saying they are boyfriend/girlfriend?? :?
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

SparklingGemini wrote:Maybe squatty body meant the pedophile comments as defamation?
Maybe but since no one actually said he is a pedophile and only that he had the look of one, I don't think he has much of a case. Anna probably flipped out about some stuff being said so he posted that nonsense to try to scare people. Sadly for him we are all adults and not his 12 year old minions, so his petty threats don't work on us.

Try again Jofus!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Suntropics wrote:
SparklingGemini wrote:Maybe squatty body meant the pedophile comments as defamation?
Maybe but since no one actually said he is a pedophile and only that he had the look of one, I don't think he has much of a case. Anna probably flipped out about some stuff being said so he posted that nonsense to try to scare people. Sadly for him we are all adults and not his 12 year old minions, so his petty threats don't work on us.

Try again Jofus!
This and we're allowed to think the way he acts toward his daughter is creepy. Unless we said that he was like groping her while her diaper was off, he's got no case.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

haha.. Anna, your pumpkin soup was a pretty basic recipe, so I think you will fail at a pie as baking is more of a science and especially pies are not that easy. I would love to see that video and laugh my ass off, just like the time you made halloween cupcakes :lol:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:now I get his diet plan, it was so logical!
:rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
Suntropics wrote:

Try again Jofus!
This and we're allowed to think the way he acts toward his daughter is creepy. Unless we said that he was like groping her while her diaper was off, he's got no case.
I'd be happy to send him the link to his own video where he kisses emilia and moans and all that. that's close to criminal. and absolutely disgusting. PLUS he decides to show it to the world.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

featherly wrote:
princess wrote:
I'm too scared to watch
I only read nickypicky's comment and ate my dinner when exactly this situation came up in the vlog. I definitely gagged.
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:Jofus joined a gym? AMAZING how he can find the time for a gym, but can't find the time to walk the dogs he and Anna BOTH wanted. With the right diet (eating healthy/cut out the junk) and if his lazy ass would walk the dogs everyday, he would lose weight.
Let's not forget he plans on driving all the way to that gym and "exercise" for all of 20 minutes. Hahaha! Is he really that unfit? :o It'll be far more efficient and healthy to take it more slowly and go on for 30 min. He'd be better off walking those hounds or continue to hump the kitchen counter as it's already infested with his essence, gag.
a person that wants to loose 30pounds in 12 weeks, okay 2 weeks less because he had to get his membership and now wait for Monday, and means it dead serious should get a pair of running shoes and jog to the gym, he would burn a bunch more calories, get his warm up done outside with fresh air and improve his cardio-vascular health, but I think that's too much effort for him :?

Right, I'll be honest I'm quite the fatty right now but at least I've always been honest about it and know I've let myself go etc. I have around 30lbs to lose too but I am doing it slowly and steadily. I will be happy if I reach my target weight by the end of the year. If I can do it before then that is great, but setting unrealistic goals isn't beneficial. If anything it sets you up to fail as you put too much pressure on yourself. I'll be exercising 3-4 times a week once my partner is home to take over care of the little one, or once she is in bed. I'm starting out with walking, X trainer and an exercise class for a good variety so I don't get bored. My fitness goal is to get back into running (I used to be a cross country runner believe it or not - now I can't run to the end of the street)! I am sure even with my realistic goal I will achieve more than Jofatso will. Thinking of that will motivate me even more!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

poisonprincess21 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
a person that wants to loose 30pounds in 12 weeks, okay 2 weeks less because he had to get his membership and now wait for Monday, and means it dead serious should get a pair of running shoes and jog to the gym, he would burn a bunch more calories, get his warm up done outside with fresh air and improve his cardio-vascular health, but I think that's too much effort for him :?

Right, I'll be honest I'm quite the fatty right now but at least I've always been honest about it and know I've let myself go etc. I have around 30lbs to lose too but I am doing it slowly and steadily. I will be happy if I reach my target weight by the end of the year. If I can do it before then that is great, but setting unrealistic goals isn't beneficial. If anything it sets you up to fail as you put too much pressure on yourself. I'll be exercising 3-4 times a week once my partner is home to take over care of the little one, or once she is in bed. I'm starting out with walking, X trainer and an exercise class for a good variety so I don't get bored. My fitness goal is to get back into running (I used to be a cross country runner believe it or not - now I can't run to the end of the street)! I am sure even with my realistic goal I will achieve more than Jofatso will. Thinking of that will motivate me even more!
same goes for me. it's not 30 pounds, but 15 - 20 minimum :( good luck to you! we can do it!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
same goes for me. it's not 30 pounds, but 15 - 20 minimum :( good luck to you! we can do it!
Me too. I've been gaining the freshman 15 (even though I'm about to be a junior) I'm gettin' a little flabby in the belly, it's time to do a cycle of Insanity. I would LOVE to see Fatso try to do just the fit test of Insanity btw. He would give up in the first 5 min.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Me too. I've been gaining the freshman 15 (even though I'm about to be a junior) I'm gettin' a little flabby in the belly, it's time to do a cycle of Insanity. I would LOVE to see Fatso try to do just the fit test of Insanity btw. He would give up in the first 5 min.
I have to be honest: I wouldn't survive the fitness test of Insanity. I watched it open-mouthed and my heart rate was already up up up up up!

it's insane indeed.

good luck to you as well!
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I've gained a bit of weight since losing most of my my undergrad pounds :'( It's been hard keeping it off since for months I had to work on my thesis and basically stay up all night eating crap. Hopefully I can lose a bit of weight and tone up. It should help that my bf is into working out (but he eats like a beast... darn fast metabolisms!!!)
:lol: I tried insanity the other day and I felt like my limbs were going to fall off after. I can imagine Jofee making those nasty troll sex noises as he works out. :barf: Very little is worse than people at the gym making excessive noise.

If that didn't turn you all off from going to the gym, good luck with your fitness! :)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”