sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
Tate83 wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:Khoa and Keren have the mentality that it will never happen to their kids. Something scary will happen before they realize those kids should be wearing life jackets by the lake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Agree, just like The Smiths and poor River. Both parents were busy and of all the kids they should be watching they weren’t.
As sick as it is they would probably welcome that content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no longer watch their Vlogs and don’t follow them on insta. I think the next time we need a new thread I’m not going to subscribe to it for notifications. I really think it’s not unlikely that one of the kids will be seriously injured or killed from their negligence, and i don’t think I could stomach knowing when it happens.

I had similar thoughts when I heard they moved somewhere with a lake and yet another unsecured pool.
It’s like sitting and waiting for disaster to strike.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by Jameson »

“Alligators are nocturnal hunters seeking easily overpowered food sources. Even though they do not regard humans as menu items, small animals or small humans wading in shallow waters near shorelines during these hours are potentially susceptible to an attack. As stated prior, stay out of the water during their primary feeding times.”

From a website regarding alligators in florida. Kerr. Is so dumb. It literally says to NOT go near shorelines from dusk till dawn and alligators love lakes.
lrs-1992
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lrs-1992 »

Did Anyone see the story in Khoa’s instagram where someone is gently scratching Landon’s back.. the look in that little boy’s eye.. as if he’s never felt as loved and safe as in that moment.. gosh i really hate Keren. How can you not love on that boy 24/7

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

Why is she topless in the entire intro to the vlog? I thought that was a bit weird.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

lrs-1992 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:46 pm Did Anyone see the story in Khoa’s instagram where someone is gently scratching Landon’s back.. the look in that little boy’s eye.. as if he’s never felt as loved and safe as in that moment.. gosh i really hate Keren. How can you not love on that boy 24/7 Image

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Add Khoa please, he's as bad as keren lately
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:48 pm Jackson LOVED the attention on him. I rolled my eyes soo hard when he told ba noi to keep telling landon to watch him -_-

O my goodness that's so appalling, I couldn't understand what he was saying during the vlog
Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

conoquepique wrote:Everyone commenting about her butt in her new IG pic but I’m still trying to find it ImageImageImageImageImage

I actually somewhat disagree, I feel like her butt is (or at least used to be) her best feature. I guess she’s so skinny now and that pic was so weird so it’s hard to know for sure

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

GossipLadyy wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:Khoa- " if you guys are wondering where keren is, she is taking care of kickasss. Kickass is her baby"
Ummmm she has 3 real babies and doesnt even take care of them :(
Is it just me or does anyone else think their new couch looks tacky? I dont care how expensive it was.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I don't think their couch matches the decor at all...
Yes why the hell did they get bright white when they have 3 toddlers and a bunch of off whites/other neutrals in the house!!

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Tate83 wrote:Girl agree, you can buy subs for cheap jus to make it look like people are interested, you can buy comments to.
Funny how I said they don’t do anything for their subs and all if a sudden they are. Hello Kern I see you watching this chat.

YouTube changed how they count subs so instead of counting them individually it just like jumps by 10k once 10k more people subscribe

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Katya Mullet wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:58 am
conoquepique wrote:Everyone commenting about her butt in her new IG pic but I’m still trying to find it ImageImageImageImageImage

I actually somewhat disagree, I feel like her butt is (or at least used to be) her best feature. I guess she’s so skinny now and that pic was so weird so it’s hard to know for sure

You should see her in workout gear. It looks like she has water balloons.
Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

ckks wrote:Watching her personal channel video:

-Girl, that wet, slicked back, parted hair look is not it.

-Sit the fuck up. Are you okay?

-Why is she showing us her underwear and smacking her ass?

-She REALLY wants us know that Zara and Target are similar in pricing for some reason

-*holds up shirt with WHALES on it*
“I thought this was really cute - especially like out by the lake.”

What?

-This shirt says “always explore.” Of course I got it for Jackson because the other two boys are banished to tHe lAkE hOuSe.

......wait, this video wasn’t sponsored?

I HATED all that stuff she was saying about Zara. Everyone knows it’s just another fast fashion store but she’s acting like we all think it’s really fancy??

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

Landon getting candy to make Sutton feel better. Khoa gets the candy and Landon says “No, me”. Khoa laughs and immediately thinks Landon wants the candy for himself, not for Sutton. Landon gets the candy and hands it to Sutton. He wanted to give the candy himself, he wanted to make his little crying brother feel better.
They always think the worst things about Landon, this makes me so sad because he’s showing kindness (that Jackson never shows) and their parents don’t care, but when Jackson does somethings as basic as jumping in the pool, they make a party, he’s the star, let’s all clap for him.
Sorry for the rant, I just feel sad that they don’t treat their own child the way he deserves.
On a good note though, have you guys noticed how Landon has been showing that he cares about Sutton? I feel a bond happening and this makes me relived for them, I’m sure they will rely on each other for the support their parents don’t give them.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

LaGrandeTalker wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:11 am Landon getting candy to make Sutton feel better. Khoa gets the candy and Landon says “No, me”. Khoa laughs and immediately thinks Landon wants the candy for himself, not for Sutton. Landon gets the candy and hands it to Sutton. He wanted to give the candy himself, he wanted to make his little crying brother feel better.
They always think the worst things about Landon, this makes me so sad because he’s showing kindness (that Jackson never shows) and their parents don’t care, but when Jackson does somethings as basic as jumping in the pool, they make a party, he’s the star, let’s all clap for him.
Sorry for the rant, I just feel sad that they don’t treat their own child the way he deserves.
On a good note though, have you guys noticed how Landon has been showing that he cares about Sutton? I feel a bond happening and this makes me relived for them, I’m sure they will rely on each other for the support their parents don’t give them. Image
It’s sadly always like that with Landon. Landon is the most caring boy and cares so much and he just gets ignored and left out because he is "temperamental", which is a lie because he is a well balanced child and I would prefer him over Jackson any day. If it wasn’t for Landon they would have never reached a million. Landon brought the views and subs not Jackson. From day one he has been a good boy but that doesn’t matter to them.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:Landon getting candy to make Sutton feel better. Khoa gets the candy and Landon says “No, me”. Khoa laughs and immediately thinks Landon wants the candy for himself, not for Sutton. Landon gets the candy and hands it to Sutton. He wanted to give the candy himself, he wanted to make his little crying brother feel better.
On a good note though, have you guys noticed how Landon has been showing that he cares about Sutton? I feel a bond happening and this makes me relived for them, I’m sure they will rely on each other for the support their parents don’t give them. Image
this part broke my heart. i knew that landon wasn’t thinking of himself in that moment and just wanted to comfort sutton unlike khoa who thought he was going to get the candy for himself since you could hear him already getting ready to discipline him before it even happenedImage makes me so angry that kk think the absolute worst of that boy when he really has the sweetest most giving personality. landon and sutton are definitely going to have a beautiful bond

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:I’m sorry but an injury so close to the eye, shouldn’t it have been seen by a nurse?

That poor boy, Sutton. Image also nice of Khoa to assume the worst of Landon, he was trying to make the baby feel better by giving him a sweet. Such a kind hearted child.

Yeah tbh it looked pretty deep. But of course if it’s not jackson it doesnt matter. You KNOW if king jackson got even a scratch theyd be going to urgent care asap and hed get presents and get to sleep in bed with mommy. She didnt even comfort sutton

Yeah but Sut Sut now is more like Kernal and no balls. As they both have scars on there eyes Image
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

“CaN yOu BeLieVe tHeY dEsIgN aLl ThIs CrAP?” she exclaimed while pinting at the artwork Khoa’s friends probably gifted them. I swear this bitch has literally zero social skills.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Question for those of you who live in Florida: I’ve lived here my entire life and have never swam in a lake. There is 1000% alligators in those lakes. Do you guys swim JB lakes?!
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Wtf?! Crystals and YL oils?!? Who is this woman?! Welcome Trashy 2.0

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

so keren ordered matching halloween costumes for jackson sutton and khoa because apparently landon wants to be a spider??? i don’t believe that for one second this bitch will just use any excuse to pretend landon doesn’t exist

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

it was nice to see keren actually try and interact with khoas family in this vlog. she was dare i say, pleasant. the boys wearing life vests around the lake was a welcomed change as well, even though i’m sure they were only on because banoi or someone put them on. i also think keren has a secret interior designer ... i’m not gonna say this house is the most beautifully decorated but it’s definitely not as tacky and cluttered as their old house and the rooms have better flow.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”