Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:
lemontree wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
hahah I know right! :P :lol:
great idea for a GG meet up at your villa in Florida. Yes, I just invited myself :D
Then ya'll can come visit me in Austin. :)
okay, I'm in for the florida and austin meetup. :D you probably have nicer weather than germany anyways :(

the drinking game would be fatal, I guess. If we have water shots, we'll never stop peeing again. if we have orange juice, we'll have poo explosions and if we have vodka/some other kind of booze, we'll be dead after a few minutes.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Did you see the boasting haul from the poo poo box? She said she didn't like to boast but yet continues to flash all these 'gifts' in everyone's faces. Hypocritical cow. Don't feel obliged to send us anything with ur hard-earned pocket money kids...but we sure love saying how much we 'appreciate' it. Morally void morons. They obviously feel entitled. Maybe someone should send them a good parenting guide and how not to exploit your family 101. Funny how the word in Italian for boaster is SPACCONE....strange coincidence, I don't think so. Her dad would be turning in his grave if he saw her behaviour :x
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

featherly wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
same goes for me. it's not 30 pounds, but 15 - 20 minimum :( good luck to you! we can do it!
Me too. I've been gaining the freshman 15 (even though I'm about to be a junior) I'm gettin' a little flabby in the belly, it's time to do a cycle of Insanity. I would LOVE to see Fatso try to do just the fit test of Insanity btw. He would give up in the first 5 min.
I've gained a bit of weight since losing most of my my undergrad pounds :'( It's been hard keeping it off since for months I had to work on my thesis and basically stay up all night eating crap. Hopefully I can lose a bit of weight and tone up. It should help that my bf is into working out (but he eats like a beast... darn fast metabolisms!!!)
:lol: I tried insanity the other day and I felt like my limbs were going to fall off after. I can imagine Jofee making those nasty troll sex noises as he works out. :barf: Very little is worse than people at the gym making excessive noise.

If that didn't turn you all off from going to the gym, good luck with your fitness! :)
don't you just fucking hate men for their fast metabolisms :D I certainly do!!

lol. fatso probably sounds like one of these moaning tennis players while working out. :D

aaand good luck to you as well!!!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:Did you see the boasting haul from the poo poo box? She said she didn't like to boast but yet continues to flash all these 'gifts' in everyone's faces. Hypocritical cow. Don't feel obliged to send us anything with ur hard-earned pocket money kids...but we sure love saying how much we 'appreciate' it. Morally void morons. They obviously feel entitled. Maybe someone should send them a good parenting guide and how not to exploit your family 101. Funny how the word in Italian for boaster is SPACCONE....strange coincidence, I don't think so. Her dad would be turning in his grave if he saw her behaviour :x
I didn't watch it yet. she's probably doing it because judy does it. but it's pathetic how they change their mind all of a sudden
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

PS who the F is that nutjob superminion that spent probably 200euro on them? wtf u wouldn't give that kinda money to someone in the street. How do they know that person isn't struggling financially? I would have to send the stuff back as it would be too much and my conscience couldn't accept so much from a stranger. Obviously greedy and entitled people have no conscience. :UFO:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

geekinthepink wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Did you see the boasting haul from the poo poo box? She said she didn't like to boast but yet continues to flash all these 'gifts' in everyone's faces. Hypocritical cow. Don't feel obliged to send us anything with ur hard-earned pocket money kids...but we sure love saying how much we 'appreciate' it. Morally void morons. They obviously feel entitled. Maybe someone should send them a good parenting guide and how not to exploit your family 101. Funny how the word in Italian for boaster is SPACCONE....strange coincidence, I don't think so. Her dad would be turning in his grave if he saw her behaviour :x
I didn't watch it yet. she's probably doing it because judy does it. but it's pathetic how they change their mind all of a sudden
I think Judy said they were going to stop doing it because companies and businesses kept sending them stuff and that wasn't what the PO box is for. But anyway, Anna is such a materialistic bimbo. Her eyes glisten with the idea of getting stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if a piece of her soul is torn away when she has to gift something.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

featherly wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I think Judy said they were going to stop doing it because companies and businesses kept sending them stuff and that wasn't what the PO box is for. But anyway, Anna is such a materialistic bimbo. Her eyes glisten with the idea of getting stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if a piece of her soul is torn away when she has to gift something.
oh, you're right! and I loved her for saying that und being this honest. anna on the other hand is the bimbo you describe in your post.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
same goes for me. it's not 30 pounds, but 15 - 20 minimum :( good luck to you! we can do it!
Me too. I've been gaining the freshman 15 (even though I'm about to be a junior) I'm gettin' a little flabby in the belly, it's time to do a cycle of Insanity. I would LOVE to see Fatso try to do just the fit test of Insanity btw. He would give up in the first 5 min.
I have to be honest: I wouldn't survive the fitness test of Insanity. I watched it open-mouthed and my heart rate was already up up up up up!

it's insane indeed.

good luck to you as well!
The first time I did it I had to pause the video many times and take breaks but after a few minutes of breaks I finished the whole thing. the next day my class had been moved to a building with what seemed like 100 stairs to get in. My legs were like jelly on flat ground. it was killer. I almost ditched rather than walk up all those stairs.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:PS who the F is that nutjob superminion that spent probably 200euro on them? wtf u wouldn't give that kinda money to someone in the street. How do they know that person isn't struggling financially? I would have to send the stuff back as it would be too much and my conscience couldn't accept so much from a stranger. Obviously greedy and entitled people have no conscience. :UFO:
No offense to my family, but I wouldn't spend that kind of money on them (individually) unless I were more than 100% taken care of with my salary.
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

Right, I'll be honest I'm quite the fatty right now but at least I've always been honest about it and know I've let myself go etc. I have around 30lbs to lose too but I am doing it slowly and steadily. I will be happy if I reach my target weight by the end of the year. If I can do it before then that is great, but setting unrealistic goals isn't beneficial. If anything it sets you up to fail as you put too much pressure on yourself. I'll be exercising 3-4 times a week once my partner is home to take over care of the little one, or once she is in bed. I'm starting out with walking, X trainer and an exercise class for a good variety so I don't get bored. My fitness goal is to get back into running (I used to be a cross country runner believe it or not - now I can't run to the end of the street)! I am sure even with my realistic goal I will achieve more than Jofatso will. Thinking of that will motivate me even more!
Good luck to you too! We can enjoy our success while watching Jofatso failing miserably! :love2: :love2: :love2:
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

geeklove wrote:
Nesoi wrote:PS who the F is that nutjob superminion that spent probably 200euro on them? wtf u wouldn't give that kinda money to someone in the street. How do they know that person isn't struggling financially? I would have to send the stuff back as it would be too much and my conscience couldn't accept so much from a stranger. Obviously greedy and entitled people have no conscience. :UFO:
No offense to my family, but I wouldn't spend that kind of money on them (individually) unless I were more than 100% taken care of with my salary.
Agreed, surely that person could've found someone better to give the gifts too. Greedy Anna and Jofus don't need anything sent to them. It makes me sick when people send them anything let alone a huge box of things. Of course Anna gives her whole BS of oh don't send us anything but she's so happy the whole time which is going to make those minions want to send more. Of course she also mentions "if you'd like to send something...small". Bullshit, if they didn't want gifts they wouldn't have their PO BOX info posted everywhere.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote: Me too. I've been gaining the freshman 15 (even though I'm about to be a junior) I'm gettin' a little flabby in the belly, it's time to do a cycle of Insanity. I would LOVE to see Fatso try to do just the fit test of Insanity btw. He would give up in the first 5 min.
I have to be honest: I wouldn't survive the fitness test of Insanity. I watched it open-mouthed and my heart rate was already up up up up up!

it's insane indeed.

The first time I did it I had to pause the video many times and take breaks but after a few minutes of breaks I finished the whole thing. the next day my class had been moved to a building with what seemed like 100 stairs to get in. My legs were like jelly on flat ground. it was killer. I almost ditched rather than walk up all those stairs.
did you do more insanity afterwards? did it do something to your body? probably? looks very effective. but also... deadly. I'm more on the zumba and jillian michaels side of sports...
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: I have to be honest: I wouldn't survive the fitness test of Insanity. I watched it open-mouthed and my heart rate was already up up up up up!

it's insane indeed.

did you do more insanity afterwards? did it do something to your body? probably? looks very effective. but also... deadly. I'm more on the zumba and jillian michaels side of sports...
I did and it really kicks your butt, but it works. I know a lot of ladies are scared of upper body work because they think their boobs will disappear but push ups make your boobs look amazing.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
I did and it really kicks your butt, but it works. I know a lot of ladies are scared of upper body work because they think their boobs will disappear but push ups make your boobs look amazing.
couldn't do a push up if my life depended on it :(
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: did you do more insanity afterwards? did it do something to your body? probably? looks very effective. but also... deadly. I'm more on the zumba and jillian michaels side of sports...
Start with the modified ones and work your way up. then once you can do a few real ones do as many as you can and finish your sets in modified form.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
Start with the modified ones and work your way up. then once you can do a few real ones do as many as you can and finish your sets in modified form.
I've tried that on the 30 day shred. I'm still bad at it. it's fucking exhausting and I wanted to cut my arms off the next day. I've never been able to do a proper one my whole life. but thank you anyways
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: couldn't do a push up if my life depended on it :(
I've tried that on the 30 day shred. I'm still bad at it. it's fucking exhausting and I wanted to cut my arms off the next day. I've never been able to do a proper one my whole life. but thank you anyways
start with wall push ups then. You won't have to lift your entire body weight. It'll probably take longer to get to a real one but it's a start.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Why do they continue to get up past mid-day when they have a baby? The only people that do shit like that are people that live in crack houses.
ImageImage
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mulgrewdani »

Haha just got blocked from Anna's twitter for asking about the charity they were donating to! :L
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

mulgrewdani wrote:Haha just got blocked from Anna's twitter for asking about the charity they were donating to! :L
She blocked you for that?! Holy hell, these two are so ridiculous. Guess they won't be donating to any charity. Big surprise there!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”