Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 pm Ihm sorry, but Nefertiti singing that long wasn't sweet. It sounds like screaming - plus you don't understand a word...and they seemed to have scratched the motorhome. Maybe they want to prove that they haven't been renting? - nope, the scratching was clickbait. It was the bottom of the car...
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:14 am
marianelaschmidt wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:04 am

In the latest videos, they go to places with water, swimming pools or beaches, so they don't need more than a bikini, they get in the wáter to swim and everything is clean. Also note that the little ones do not have swimsuits. If they don't wear diapers, they are wearing panties or briefs.
Makes me wonder..what about the boys,from Shakey up to Jez...and also Paul? Do they have daily clean underpants/ one pair?? Or are they " going commando" ? Coz if they have daily changes of underwear,thats 7 pairs X 5 males = 35 prs underpants alone in the ' minimalist' packing,on top of all their white tshirts,shorts,jeans. 🤔
Remember their washing room video? Taina told that she doesn't wash the jeans often at all. Yummy, if you think they might have nothing underneath...maybe they should change to scottish skirts. That would be more healthy. Maybe ALL of them should change to skirts then.
Thats funny Lou! And yes it wd be more healthy. Wd be great seeing them all in tartan kilts! Letting the air get at their bits! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JerricaBenton »

"I don't practice yoga" ... while doing yoga.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

I wonder where they are now. They can't be in the UK, it's way too cold for summer clothes and flip flops. And it's been raining a lot too. I wouldn't be surprised that they are in Australia by now. Her videos are at least 2 months old.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

It's too cold everywhere in Europe by now.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

JerricaBenton wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:22 pm "I don't practice yoga" ... while doing yoga.
I was confused by that remark,Jessica,but I' m guessing Mrs Perfect means,
" I don't NEED to practice yoga ( it just comes naturally to me.....I am very bendy! )" 😄😄😄
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Latest video in France. Again boring. A vegan snack consisting of a croissant, peas and kidney beans with a banana. Honestly their diet is appalling. Lovely to see Shakey excited about being in France, but that video is a least a couple months old. Also I noticed she has gained 10k more subscribers since last video. Really???? She must be buying them. They also must be running out of money.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

I clicked on their new video and I'm already furious hence Shakespeare is seated with the seatbelt around his neck. He is far too small to drive around like that... -_- Plus do the kids sound age appropriate? I mean, aren't they kind of native Australians? It's like they never have the words to express themselves and NO, this isn't a bilingual thing at all. Plus "Hello, friends or France?" xD

And to be honest, what's so wrong with eating snails or frogs? It's as creepy as eating chicken or pig or any other animal. Or even eggs or milk. Plus Shakespeare seems to be interessted in trying them - Taina seems to refuse though.

She also tries to emphasize healthy vegan meals again. But one good meal doesn't turn a day of crap eating around. Taina and Cleopatra seemed to have eaten ONLY the kidney beans - one can each, they claimed. I don't think so...she want need her wits anyways hence she just wants to become a YouTuber, play some music and MARRY.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Dru55 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 am Latest video in France. Again boring. A vegan snack consisting of a croissant, peas and kidney beans with a banana. Honestly their diet is appalling. Lovely to see Shakey excited about being in France, but that video is a least a couple months old. Also I noticed she has gained 10k more subscribers since last video. Really???? She must be buying them. They also must be running out of money.
Oh, I thought they had sprouts. I think Taina believes that all the nutrients are in beans only...
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:37 am I clicked on their new video and I'm already furious hence Shakespeare is seated with the seatbelt around his neck. He is far too small to drive around like that... -_- Plus do the kids sound age appropriate? I mean, aren't they kind of native Australians? It's like they never have the words to express themselves and NO, this isn't a bilingual thing at all. Plus "Hello, friends or France?" xD

And to be honest, what's so wrong with eating snails or frogs? It's as creepy as eating chicken or pig or any other animal. Or even eggs or milk. Plus Shakespeare seems to be interessted in trying them - Taina seems to refuse though.

She also tries to emphasize healthy vegan meals again. But one good meal doesn't turn a day of crap eating around. Taina and Cleopatra seemed to have eaten ONLY the kidney beans - one can each, they claimed. I don't think so...she want need her wits anyways hence she just wants to become a YouTuber, play some music and MARRY.

If there is any setback in the vehicle, Shaky can slip into the seat or drown with the belt. TT is an unconscious and irresponsible, maximum when this video can be seen in the whole world. I'm also furious.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Jers combing and cutting hair inside the car. What disgusting! And Cleo takes out one of the dreads from the van closet. It must be a souvenir from Europe.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Holy moley,what an uninviting " vegan snack"
Thank goodness she didnt add the sprouts..between the beans and peas,they'll all be passing so much wind they'll blow the roof off the van
Sprouts as well doesn't bear thinking about x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the UK,kids under 12 must be in booster seat,front or back,and back is recommended..whats the law in Europe?
And yawn,another boring offering
Did Cleo say at the end she has everything she needs but a man..what Taina called Mr Husband?
How sad is that ambition - or lack of ambition - for a girl of C's age
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Why is Shakespeare refering to his mother as "her"? It sounded so weird to me.

France traditional food: baguette, raclette, crêpes, la choucroute, seafood, soupe à l'oignon gratinée, croque-monsieur, quiche de saumon, cheese, la galette de rois... And they just just about snail (escargot) and frogs
I wonder if TT explained why French started eating frogs legs and also that is consumed in other parts of the world.

How old is Shakespeare? 8?
Children 10 years and under are not permitted to travel in the front passenger seat in France (and many other countries in Europe).

Cleopatra edits the videos and she just wants to do that in her life...
Sorry girl, but you have no talent.

I don't get how subscribers continue to increase but the views decrease. You're a fox, TT!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Shakespeare's seatbelt freaks me out, if they have an accident, it will cut right into his neck.
They supposedly study so many languages but nobody teaches Shakey how to say "Bonjour"....just "Bonju".
Any non vegans watching will never considering veganism after seeing what they eat. Can of beans for breakfast, can of beans with can of peas and a croissant for lunch. Blech. How about some sauce or seasonings? Could at least have made some vegan chili or add some cooked veggies or grains.
Why isn't anybody helping Jers? Brushing those out takes forever.
As someone else mentioned above, I also think its weird that Leonardo is never spoken of.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damom1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:17 pm Shakespeare's seatbelt freaks me out, if they have an accident, it will cut right into his neck.
They supposedly study so many languages but nobody teaches Shakey how to say "Bonjour"....just "Bonju".
Any non vegans watching will never considering veganism after seeing what they eat. Can of beans for breakfast, can of beans with can of peas and a croissant for lunch. Blech. How about some sauce or seasonings? Could at least have made some vegan chili or add some cooked veggies or grains.
Why isn't anybody helping Jers? Brushing those out takes forever.
As someone else mentioned above, I also think its weird that Leonardo is never spoken of.

Yeh never ever mentioned.....not even by the littlies.. its almost like he never existed!
And who was it having a total meltdown in the background..Nef or Aphro?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emily81 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm Why is Shakespeare refering to his mother as "her"? It sounded so weird to me.

France traditional food: baguette, raclette, crêpes, la choucroute, seafood, soupe à l'oignon gratinée, croque-monsieur, quiche de saumon, cheese, la galette de rois... And they just just about snail (escargot) and frogs Image
I wonder if TT explained why French started eating frogs legs and also that is consumed in other parts of the world.

How old is Shakespeare? 8?
Children 10 years and under are not permitted to travel in the front passenger seat in France (and many other countries in Europe).

Cleopatra edits the videos and she just wants to do that in her life...
Sorry girl, but you have no talent.

I don't get how subscribers continue to increase but the views decrease. You're a fox, TT!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
That really doesnt add up...i havent taken much notice of subs and views,but it sounds like she is deffo buying subs...x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

THe Tiresome One said,we' re packing for France....what is there to pack? Its all in the van.
Are they going to be staying at a hotel in Disneyland then?
Maybe sleeping overnight outside McDonalds etc etc isnt allowed there
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Most of Shaky’s commentary wasn’t scripted, nope, not at all.😂 His enthusiasm, except maybe for the frog legs and escargot, is probably all in anticipating Disney.

Cleo joins Leo for wanting to do nothing but Youtube. Such high aspirations.who here knows anything about homeschooling in Finland? Ate there grades 1-12 like the US or is it based on some other system? What kind of testing is required, especially for graduating?

Im still curious about their sleeping arrangements. OK, parents and maybe Omega and King James in the upper berth at the front, Cleo, Nef and Aph in one berth in the back, then Jer, Shaky, Darty and Romeo in other berth. Some motor homes have places that pull out or the table may lower to make a bed but this one doesn’t seem to have anything like that. Could someone be sleeping in the car?
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:44 pm Most of Shaky’s commentary wasn’t scripted, nope, not at all.😂 His enthusiasm, except maybe for the frog legs and escargot, is probably all in anticipating Disney.

Cleo joins Leo for wanting to do nothing but Youtube. Such high aspirations.who here knows anything about homeschooling in Finland? Ate there grades 1-12 like the US or is it based on some other system? What kind of testing is required, especially for graduating?

Im still curious about their sleeping arrangements. OK, parents and maybe Omega and King James in the upper berth at the front, Cleo, Nef and Aph in one berth in the back, then Jer, Shaky, Darty and Romeo in other berth. Some motor homes have places that pull out or the table may lower to make a bed but this one doesn’t seem to have anything like that. Could someone be sleeping in the car?
I am also very curious how they manage to sleep all of them inside the RV. It is designed only for 6 persons, so even there are 4 small children, no idea how they do it! I think the big table can be arranged to a tiny double bed. (Plus 2 in the front space and 2 in the back space - just 6 places)
I have always thought somebody was sleeping in the car, or even in a hotel. I think it is just impossible.

Ok. This Fiat RV has 7 places. It is very similar . https://www.autocaravanasnorte.com/auto ... esis-c256/
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Another boring vlog with appalling meal. It is beyond my understanding - travelling around Europe, through countries with such a rich and diverse culinary traditions to eat tinned beans... During summer, when veg , fruit are cheap and plentiful. In most European countries getting vegan food is not a problem, so with only a bit of effort and thinking they could be eating nice, varied meals. But no - beans. TT appears to be a person without any thinking, any ideas. So does Cleo - following her mother's path to parasite living. The only goal and interest this girl has is to get married and be a vlogger. How sad!!!

Return to “Q-Z”