GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't think they get the fact that vlogs like today's make them so unrelatable. Maybe they don't care their views are down substantially. I'm sure it makes them happy they can spoil their girls and give them whatever they want. That is not a good thing. Every time they go out, they have taught them to expect some sort of reward, be it food or a toy.

I don't think they have had to give back any of the toys. When they went to that influencer event in Palm Springs, they brought back as many toys as they could fit in their car. You know the kads are still sending them things, they just aren't showing it because of all the criticism. They have gotten tons of sponsored toys, games and books--where are they now??? I'm sure thrown down in the basement because that is where we have seen everything piled up in the past.

They never seem to teach them the concept of earning things, or working for them--hmmm--they are teaching them to be just like them. Do you ever see the girls happy for each other or taking turns without conflict or ripping each other apart?? They all want what each other has and then when they get it they don't want it any more. Just like things they just have to have in the store. They play with it for a hot second and then it's on to the next thing. All the lessons probably most mom's teach their kids....look with your eyes not your hands--you get what you get and don't have a fit--share--be kind--be happy for others--good manners--healthy food selections-compassion and forgiveness--how to lose, etc.

So many lesson missed. How about she teach them that they picked their costumes and if they don't like them now to make a better choice next time. But noooo....she goes out and spends a ton of money to appease them. So instead of teaching them a valuable lesson she does the opposite. No wonder they never say please or thank you. They are teaching them to value all the wrong things in life. Sorry, rant over.
Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

Snarky33 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:08 pm I don't think they get the fact that vlogs like today's make them so unrelatable. Maybe they don't care their views are down substantially. I'm sure it makes them happy they can spoil their girls and give them whatever they want. That is not a good thing. Every time they go out, they have taught them to expect some sort of reward, be it food or a toy.

I don't think they have had to give back any of the toys. When they went to that influencer event in Palm Springs, they brought back as many toys as they could fit in their car. You know the kads are still sending them things, they just aren't showing it because of all the criticism. They have gotten tons of sponsored toys, games and books--where are they now??? I'm sure thrown down in the basement because that is where we have seen everything piled up in the past.

They never seem to teach them the concept of earning things, or working for them--hmmm--they are teaching them to be just like them. Do you ever see the girls happy for each other or taking turns without conflict or ripping each other apart?? They all want what each other has and then when they get it they don't want it any more. Just like things they just have to have in the store. They play with it for a hot second and then it's on to the next thing. All the lessons probably most mom's teach their kids....look with your eyes not your hands--you get what you get and don't have a fit--share--be kind--be happy for others--good manners--healthy food selections-compassion and forgiveness--how to lose, etc.

So many lesson missed. How about she teach them that they picked their costumes and if they don't like them now to make a better choice next time. But noooo....she goes out and spends a ton of money to appease them. So instead of teaching them a valuable lesson she does the opposite. No wonder they never say please or thank you. They are teaching them to value all the wrong things in life. Sorry, rant over.
Where’s Ward Clever when you need him?
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Snarkmeister wrote:
MervelllaB wrote:Esme said that they had no toys at home which obviously isn’t true.
However, I do wonder where all the toys they do have go? When my children were little, they had their toys in their rooms. My eldest loved Playmobil and Sylvanian Families. I loved going in her room when she was at school because everything would be as she’d left it, and I loved seeing what she’d been doing. If I had moved a single thing, she would have known.
I didn’t care if they brought toys downstairs because that’s what makes a home with children, a home. I loved having their things around. I loved to see them enjoying their toys; watching their little imaginations develop. All these girls do is make mess, noise and be aggressive to each other.
It’s so very sad. I couldn’t believe how Indie and Esme behaved in the store. I know many here like Esme, but I find her exceptionally rude and unpleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree with you. My kids never had a designated “play room,” but they each had nice sized bedrooms of their own, and they kept their favorite toys in there, organized in cubbies. My kiddos are teen/preteen now, but they still have their favorite stuffed animals and “toys” in their rooms. It is so odd to see these girls have nothing that they are attached to in any way.

My 21 yr old had a toy leopard, called Tiger that she took everywhere with her. She still has him in bed with her at night - she doesn’t cuddle him anymore but she still wouldn’t go to bed without him, lol!
I don’t know what she’ll do if and when she ever marries!
Poor Tiger is going bald in places and he has no beans left in his tummy but that’s the way she likes him. Image

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Ward Cleaver?? I know who he is but why bring him up?

Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

Howlin17 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:11 pm Ward Cleaver?? I know who he is but why bring him up? Image

Because every show was about him teaching his boys a lesson.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

She is getting a glimpse into her future when they will refuse to dress the same and throw tantrums until they get their way. They would rather placate them then deal with a meltdown. The only thing they are teaching them is if I whine, cry or throw a fit I will get what I want. They want what the other girl has simply because she has it and they don't. They have to share everything right down to socks and underwear.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

I really can’t believe she didn’t just buy 4 of every costume to start with. That’s her usual way of dealing with things.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Flashley is soooo pleased with herself on QTK IG. Dressed as a unicorn, she can't stop admiring herself and loves the makeup she applied. I don't think the costume is cute, on her it just looks stupid. But, looking stupid is usually the way she gets attention everyday. Costumed stupid is the same as street clothes stupid, Dummier.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

gram3 wrote:Flashley is soooo pleased with herself on QTK IG. Dressed as a unicorn, she can't stop admiring herself and loves the makeup she applied. I don't think the costume is cute, on her it just looks stupid. But, looking stupid is usually the way she gets attention everyday. Costumed stupid is the same as street clothes stupid, Dummier.

She looks so stupid. The dumb bitch says that she’ll be warm but nobody else will be. Mother of the year right here folks.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mindy is thanking someone for their face painting. Does that mean she didn’t use her BFF’s Seneshit?? Can’t say that I blame her.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A friend shared this on Facebook. The greedy Greedturds should read this. Except for the handsome dad part this is how the girls probably feel now and will later on in life.

https://emergingfrombroken.com/what-abo ... gards-you/

OldMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OldMommy »

So a tooth filling is a feeling.
A field is a filled.
Really? Or should I say Rilly?
Aaarrrggh ... They give me a headache!
:bang:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldMommy wrote:So a tooth filling is a feeling.
A field is a filled.
Really? Or should I say Rilly?
Aaarrrggh ... They give me a headache!
:bang:
And sale is sell, fail is fell, real is rell..... can we say English class, lol!! They seriously don't know how to speak properly. Soon enough we will see her own version of the dictionary with zeebah as zebra. Ughhhh......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

GA Peach70 wrote:Mindy is thanking someone for their face painting. Does that mean she didn’t use her BFF’s Seneshit?? Image Can’t say that I blame her.

When mindy was putting on hazys lipstick I did hear hazy ask if it was hot and mindy said only for a minute, or something close to that wording. But yes, I absolutely agree with you on the Lipshit. Its harmful to the skin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If my straight husband starts making potpourri id be side eyeing the fuck out of him....

There is no way he’s straight??

What straight man loves hand sanitizer, soaps and candles and makes his own potpourri???
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Haulnarse wrote:If my straight husband starts making potpourri id be side eyeing the fuck out of him....

What straight man loves hand sanitizer, soaps and candles and makes his own potpourri???
I always thought he was gay and they have an arrangement. He decided sex with women was not his think after a while and hence the reason to have fertility treatments. Maybe this is why he likes all the half naked pics of women and she doesn't mind. It's part of his cover. She thinks if people see him liking that stuff, they won't dare think he's gay. I just haven't figured out what is in it for her.....maybe since she was damaged goods, she is stuck with him and just trying to make the best of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Alexandra4dreams wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:If my straight husband starts making potpourri id be side eyeing the fuck out of him....

I always thought he was gay and they have an arrangement. He decided sex with women was not his think after a while and hence the reason to have fertility treatments. Maybe this is why he likes all the half naked pics of women and she doesn't mind. It's part of his cover. She thinks if people see him liking that stuff, they won't dare think he's gay. I just haven't figured out what is in it for her.....maybe since she was damaged goods, she is stuck with him and just trying to make the best of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Im guessing she’s damaged goods as well. Why rush the marriage when she was barely out of high school?

He was much older, not exactly a catch for a (then) pretty blonde. There has to be some reason for it.

Then what? A couple of years into their marriage they file for a bankruptcy??

He didnt do a mission, and he still thinks his shit dont stink!!

Just sitting here waiting for seneshit to crumble and everything goes tits up in their house. Can you imagine it?? No money, having to sell everything and four whiney, needy girls, five if you count Doprah
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

***THREAD CLOSED!***

Please join us on Part 64 for more snarking!

GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

The problem with the costumes for the girls was that she ordered them a month in advance. Of course, they were going to change their minds. A month is forever in the mind of a 4 or 5 year old, they’ll change their minds over and over in that time. She really doesn’t understand kids. Any one sensible would leave it to a week or so before and buy a reasonably priced costume from Walmart or somewhere!
In fact buy a black leotard and make them a simple tulle skirt from a piece of elastic with purple, black or green tulle strips attached - no sewing, you just loop the tulle through itself around a piece of thick elastic for the waist band. I’ve made lots of costumes that way. The girls could help do it. It’s the easiest thing in the world and it looks amazing! They’re still small you could make four skirts really cheaply like that in a couple of hours.
I’ve also made simple vampire cloaks and a red-riding hood cape with minimal sewing. Kids love it when you go to the effort of making something for them. I’m really not great at sewing but it’s so simple.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”