kels0413
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by kels0413 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 3860.plist[/IMG]

Why are none of the kids wearing pants? She said it was going to be cold Halloween night, plus it looks stupid with none of them wearing pants. Wtf is Jackson wearing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

[quote=kels0413 post_id=1507638 time=1572559574 user_id

Why are none of the kids wearing pants? She said it was going to be cold Halloween night, plus it looks stupid with none of them wearing pants. Wtf is Jackson wearing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[/quote]

Its not cold it’s like 85 so idk why she said that. But yeah what happened to him begging to be a chicken?
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

skippy1931 wrote:not going to lie straight up love hearing whackson whine about school and keren for once isn't babying him and tells him no your not scared. he doesn't want to go because he is probably being shunned no kid wants to hang around a spoiled brat that needs to be costantly fits and the center of attention. that gets old quick as well as he doesn't share he expects to get his way or he cries. He also damn well knows if he in school he isn't the center of attention and definitely the fear of missing out . i do think he will get his way we will see a post the stress was too much for the brat. also he is leaving good go whackson they don't care nor do most of us
Whackson ImageImageImageImageImage
Alwyn94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alwyn94 »

DE03198C-7B73-461D-A571-23F568B89830.jpeg
Landon’s hair is longer than ever.
Optometrists have repeatedly warned of the damage to vision caused by a ‘curtain’ of hair over one or both eyes.
It can result in ”shortsightedness and in sensory deprivation that weakens the eyes and lead to amblyopia.” (lazy eye)
And “the most vulnerable age for visual development is birth to seven years.” It can also cause postural problems. Look at how Landon constantly has to bend his neck back in order to ‘see’ under that fringe.
It’s been pointed out so many times on this forum by people who are just genuinely concerned about a little boy’s visual health. But Keren and Khoa seem to take delight in doing the opposite. Are they really so petty that they’d prefer to allow permanent damage to Landon’s vision just to spite people on here??

Forget us. Forget anyone else’s advice. How on earth do they not know this for themselves? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would never have let this go on for so long. They need to rectify this as soon as possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

kayla1112 wrote:Is it just me or is Sutton worryingly crosseyed? Image

*unflattering photos of keren were just a pleasant accident Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 2bd99b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 84f62c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 792637.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 441d80.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 643b40.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
I’ve wondered the same thing but didn’t want to ask. And it’s all the time that his eyes seem crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Yeah right Jackson goes to school 2 times a week. pffffftttt... we see him in the same pjs for three days at a time. The only time he goes is when there’s something “fun” happening.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I know he probably didn’t like the costume.
But Landon is the cutest little spider I have ever seen.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Why have such a big table when it’s only used for the kids.. their upbringing is so sad.
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

forever_ornot_21 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:58 pm
Classie wrote:Question for those of you who live in Florida: I’ve lived here my entire life and have never swam in a lake. There is 1000% alligators in those lakes. Do you guys swim JB lakes?!
Yes... lived here all my life, grew up tubing/boating/jet skiing on the lake and I’m still alive and healthy.

Born and Raised in FL Here. I grew up in Key West, FL(which if you don't know is an island in the Florida Keys. I've swam with sharks,snakes, in lakes, canals, you name it, i've done it. I've gone deep diving in the middle of the damn ocean. I've had "scares" if you will. Like..."we need to get the fuck out of this water right now" moments, but i've never been bitten by anything...very close encounters though. I currently like in Miami now and I've lived near lakes for many years and i've seen many gators. That said. I would never purchase a home with THAT type of access to a lake. Nor would I have my kid anywhere near one lol
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

staceyeileen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:22 am
Classie wrote:
staceyeileen wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:02 pm I grew up in south Florida, lived on a lake, NEVER swam in it. We'd get knee deep as kids but that's about it. Now I live near Orlando, about 25 mins from KK, and people do swim in some lakes around here. The city I live in has a large lake with a swimming beach area that's quite popular. I have swum in it a couple of times, but it still kind of freaks me out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
This is kind is why I asked. Orlando is pretty land locked. Where I live there is a beach within 25 minutes. I’m not sure if Orlando is just different because the beach is so far, but I don’t know anyone who swims in lakes around here. It’s just so weird! There are gators and so much nasty bacteria! But whatever lol
Thre big difference between south Florida and Central Florida when it comes to lakes is that Orlando has REAL lakes, lol. They are spring fed chains of lakes. The ones in sofla are man-made glorified retention ponds.

Man made or not a damn alligator sees no difference lol. I've seen a shit ton in man made and i've see some in natural lakes. Crocs aren't like..."Oh... that lake was made by man so... i wont swim here lol"
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

That “dinner” she made in the last vlog. Dry spaghetti, microwave broccoli, uncrustables, and grapes. 🤮
Did she not cut the grapes to troll the haters or because she hates her kids and wants them to choke?
The amount of things she intentionally does wrong as a parent ups the statistics of something bad happening to those babies. The phrase “when you know better you do better” is lost on them.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

jackson is never going to get the hang of going to school this year by only going twice a week it’s going to feel like the first day over and over again because of the huge gaps!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

see that’s what i don’t understand jackson is always throwing tantrums crying about school whining about everything yet landon is their worst kid ever yeah right!
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Deceased wrote:That “dinner” she made in the last vlog. Dry spaghetti, microwave broccoli, uncrustables, and grapes. Image
Did she not cut the grapes to troll the haters or because she hates her kids and wants them to choke?
The amount of things she intentionally does wrong as a parent ups the statistics of something bad happening to those babies. The phrase “when you know better you do better” is lost on them.
And Sutton got butter and jelly. Why not give him what Bratson and Landon was having??

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Deceased wrote:That “dinner” she made in the last vlog. Dry spaghetti, microwave broccoli, uncrustables, and grapes. Image
And Sutton got butter and jelly. Why not give him what Bratson and Landon was having??

Meant to say peanut butter Image

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

aniraKKarina wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 am

My thoughts exactly. She could've just chopped up the spaghetti and broccoli for him.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

So there is actual food on the table and he eats cereal? No wonder his is so thin...look at him! You can see his entire ribcage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eliana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliana »

funny how keren taught jackson and landon sign language but not sutton
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

eliana wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:44 pm funny how keren taught jackson and landon sign language but not sutton
Let's not give too much credit lol she taught like 3 words? More, please and thank you?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

MIAMI247 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:50 am
staceyeileen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:22 am
Classie wrote:
This is kind is why I asked. Orlando is pretty land locked. Where I live there is a beach within 25 minutes. I’m not sure if Orlando is just different because the beach is so far, but I don’t know anyone who swims in lakes around here. It’s just so weird! There are gators and so much nasty bacteria! But whatever lol
Thre big difference between south Florida and Central Florida when it comes to lakes is that Orlando has REAL lakes, lol. They are spring fed chains of lakes. The ones in sofla are man-made glorified retention ponds.

Man made or not a damn alligator sees no difference lol. I've seen a shit ton in man made and i've see some in natural lakes. Crocs aren't like..."Oh... that lake was made by man so... i wont swim here lol"
Yeah like "I'm not supposed to swim there" lol, or "I don't like that fake water"

Return to “KKandBabyJ”