E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sparkle lemon wrote:Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Ellie because she just seems to completely lack any sense of who she actually is. All her life she's been the 'tag-on' child and sibling and I don't think she was ever able to develop an individual identity outside of the roles her family have set for her. She's just basically followed what her sisters have done all her life, i.e., date nice LDS boys, go to cosmetology school, get married, and pop out babies. I'm not saying she's not obnoxious or money-hungry, but there just seems to be something so 'off' with her at a core level. Saint Jennifer really set the bar so low for those girls - no emphasis on education, following passions, or developing a career. Actually, the more I see of Jennifer, the more I think she is just fundamentally lacking in intelligence. Probably a nice lady, but there's just not a lot up in her attic.
I wonder if a lot of Ellie's mystery ailments are related to being frustrated and bored with where she finds herself in life. She seems really passionate and engaged with Bollie in some blogs, and it's almost possible to see a different Ellie at those times. I actually think she is probably smarter than a lot of people give her credit for, but she is hampered by being so inarticulate and poorly educated. Plus the fact that her screeching goat of a husband is constantly gas-lighting her by taking it on himself to 'explain' everything she says (subtext being that Ellie is to dumb to express her own thoughts). You can't tell me that Jared isn't doing that in order to make himself feel better about being stuck in the closet. Gah!
Sure Ellie took the model her sister’s set before her and just followed it, but she also made a point of needing to have the nicest of everything. This shows a marked immaturity, entitlement or lack of intelligence. The fact that she thought this was the life she would always have, makes me think it’s more entitlement than anything. Jared started YT and exploiting their IF journey because he HAD TO. It was the only option for him to keep up with her unrealistic spending and expectations. Jared isn’t a victor by any means, but Ellie has every ability to learn from her sisters lives and therefore do better than they did. Make more reasonable financial and family choices. Instead, she went the complete opposite direction and made all their same bad decisions and did it on a much larger lever. That house is going to start falling apart, and without the YT money they once had (because they aren’t making that even now) they aren’t going to be able to keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sparkle lemon wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Ellie because she just seems to completely lack any sense of who she actually is. All her life she's been the 'tag-on' child and sibling and I don't think she was ever able to develop an individual identity outside of the roles her family have set for her. She's just basically followed what her sisters have done all her life, i.e., date nice LDS boys, go to cosmetology school, get married, and pop out babies. I'm not saying she's not obnoxious or money-hungry, but there just seems to be something so 'off' with her at a core level. Saint Jennifer really set the bar so low for those girls - no emphasis on education, following passions, or developing a career. Actually, the more I see of Jennifer, the more I think she is just fundamentally lacking in intelligence. Probably a nice lady, but there's just not a lot up in her attic.
I wonder if a lot of Ellie's mystery ailments are related to being frustrated and bored with where she finds herself in life. She seems really passionate and engaged with Bollie in some blogs, and it's almost possible to see a different Ellie at those times. I actually think she is probably smarter than a lot of people give her credit for, but she is hampered by being so inarticulate and poorly educated. Plus the fact that her screeching goat of a husband is constantly gas-lighting her by taking it on himself to 'explain' everything she says (subtext being that Ellie is to dumb to express her own thoughts). You can't tell me that Jared isn't doing that in order to make himself feel better about being stuck in the closet. Gah!
Did you watch their vlogs on building their house? Or the ones where they were ttc? Ellie knows what she wants and she gets what she wants. They agreed to wait to buy a house. Ellie wanted to buy one sooner, so they bought one sooner. Jared wasn’t on board with having a baby just yet. Ellie wanted one. They had Tommy.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I don’t see her at all over vlogging! I see a transition from family content to her wanting to vent everything that annoys her under the sun to viewers! Whether it is comments backlash her woes, she seems to take pride lately in what she believes is finding her voice and putting everyone in their place! By constantly telling us she will stop or she will make Jared stop vlogging is an immature way to threaten and show everyone I have the reins! Recently it was she will hide her new pregnancy if it happens a few weeks back telling us she is persuading Jared to cut back etc.... if you want to quit Ellie switch off simple as that! Don’t goad people for attention! You don’t need to announce constantly how you will withdraw!
Bye if you want out!
But NO Jared know all to well what it takes to maintain everything so the only way she can have some control is to constantly threaten viewers with withdrawal!
Which in itself is extremely rude as amongst them are people that have supported them and made them who they are for years! So disrespectful and ungrateful!
The other day she was so giddy her kids were filming for Disney! How did that happen Ellie? Through your viewers and subs, that is how! So next time you threaten the viewers think twice!
Sorry for the rant to everyone!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:42 pm What is “Jared smother”? 😂

It’s so clear that they, or at least Ellie, are totally over YouTube, the thing they wanted to do full time, the thing Jared always waxed poetic about “what would you do if you weren’t afraid” with tears in his eyes. And also it’s totally clear that their audience is over them. I think they need to cut the cord completely. Maybe they are just trying to make money with Insta ads and/or Bollie. I just don’t see either one of them ever getting a regular 9-5 job ever again, and they’re both so young yet.

It’s all just rubbing me the wrong way. They wanted to do YouTube for a living, they chose it, and now they are treating the audience who earns them the money in the first place as disposable because they (or Ellie) are tired of doing it after what, 6 years? It’s great that they are self-employed and are able to do that, but don’t forget who made you all that. I’m surprised they still have anyone watching anymore tbh. They’re coming off as flighty and totally inconsiderate with their “following”, like they needed them to build their ice palace and go on vacations but now that they have everything they need they don’t want to give their audience quality content. 🙄
Once their views started falling, they gave up. They don't even try to put out interesting content anymore. Same with Bonnie. Everything is a paid sponsorship or they are pushing their clothing line and cookbook. It's totally a slap in the face to those who do admire and follow them religiously. Do you suppose Ellie and Bonnie will start a new make-up channel on YouTube like their new bestie Allie? It wouldn't surprise me.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:54 pm Do I even want to know what "thai lettuce" is? Sounds like some Applebees or Chilis attempt at Asian food.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I believe you mean Thi lettace
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

angelfire89 wrote:
Gladys Kravitz I wrote:Lol yeah right Ellie, I call ImageImage on that! A storyline that could boost their views, i.e., their $........ She'd plaster that crap all over the net from the time of inception!!
But she doesn’t care. If she wants to keep it private, she will. Jared will just have to find another way to make up that money. Because after all, she would have had this life with or without YouTube.
No wonder he's so gray lately

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

Cgl33 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:01 pm
sparkle lemon wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Ellie because she just seems to completely lack any sense of who she actually is. All her life she's been the 'tag-on' child and sibling and I don't think she was ever able to develop an individual identity outside of the roles her family have set for her. She's just basically followed what her sisters have done all her life, i.e., date nice LDS boys, go to cosmetology school, get married, and pop out babies. I'm not saying she's not obnoxious or money-hungry, but there just seems to be something so 'off' with her at a core level. Saint Jennifer really set the bar so low for those girls - no emphasis on education, following passions, or developing a career. Actually, the more I see of Jennifer, the more I think she is just fundamentally lacking in intelligence. Probably a nice lady, but there's just not a lot up in her attic.
Did you watch their vlogs on building their house? Or the ones where they were ttc? Ellie knows what she wants and she gets what she wants. They agreed to wait to buy a house. Ellie wanted to buy one sooner, so they bought one sooner. Jared wasn’t on board with having a baby just yet. Ellie wanted one. They had Tommy.
Yep - was a viewer from way back. I don't dispute that Ellie behaves like a spoiled indulged brat most of the time, but I still think she has no idea of who she actually is as a person. The stuff she 'has' to have is more about emulating what other people have or what she thinks she 'should' have. One thing about narcissistic personalities is that there is often a very poor sense of self-identity and low self-esteem at their core.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

What is with YouTube parents exploiting their young children with “crushes.” Ruby did it all the time with shari and Brevin and chad and kesley. Now I see jared thinks it’s time to do it with Jackson. These parents try to record their kids without their knowledge it’s so wrong.

Also, Bonnie and Joel and Ellie and Jared claim their channels are not in danger and that they don’t feature their children yet post all the time thumbnails and titles featuring their children!! Are they that dumb?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lostone83

Unread post by Lostone83 »

Hello! first time posting here but just wondering if anyone else notices how dead Jared's eye's look lately? I'd watched their channel for years up until the end of 2018. He seems so off lately and kind of void. I've noticed a few people here commenting on his over the top voices and things like that lately. Maybe he's trying to hide how cruddy he's feeling?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Lostone83 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:30 pm Hello! first time posting here but just wondering if anyone else notices how dead Jared's eye's look lately? I'd watched their channel for years up until the end of 2018. He seems so off lately and kind of void. I've noticed a few people here commenting on his over the top voices and things like that lately. Maybe he's trying to hide how cruddy he's feeling?
They are both over vlogging. When Jared has the camera on Ellie, she doesn't even look at him half the time. I really didn't like him taping Jackson without his knowledge either.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared’s desire to be compared to Mr Rogers is fake af and creepy.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:01 pm Jared’s desire to be compared to Mr Rogers is fake af and creepy.

And kind of infuriating. He is sort of the opposite of Fred Rogers!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Their camera seems to be a problem. The vlog appears dark and not focused. The odd tint when he filmed in the bedroom was not good.
Why would they get rid of the perfectly good white free standing toy storage cabinets. It is practically new. They still have Tommy that could have used their donated toys? Thumbs Up for a pool table/ping pong table...nope you can't afford it.
I don't think that heavy binky is helping Tommy's tooth development.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

So much for a "playroom". That room is cold and bare! When thinking playroom, there should be easily accessible toy boxes, shelves, fun pictures, bright colors, etc. there is a table, shelves high on the wall for things ELLIE wants on there, its like the whole house, icey cold. Seriously, do these kids have any say in what they keep or give away? Instead of Tommy crawling around with a marble in his mouth, give him age appropriate toys that she has packed away. Rotate toys, i did when my kids were growing up, they enjoyed the "new" toys they forgot about. Let kids be kids.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

I think that clothing line is getting to them. They are not dealing with merch like everyone else. They are going beyond the average YouTuber and I think it is wearing them down. Twins creep me out but her sister's husband is good looking.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I guess Ellie has went from being on hormone and thyroid to a nutritionists. Looks like eye pain and food will be the topic for a while. Jared just has to get in the vlogs. Wonder if there will be another one tomorrow on their normal date to upload.

The talk has been that both are over YT by the way they were acting which is probably a lot of it especially Ellie. Got to thinking part of it could be some discord between E and J. A few weeks ago, Bonnie and Joel came by and commented while waiting on them that it looked like they were arguing and gave the impression it wasn't the first time they had been around them arguing. E and J did confirm they were "discussing" something and that was the delay. We also know one thing they might be in disagreement with and that's having another baby right now. Just a thought.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

I quickly scrolled past this insta story and thought they were dressed like this for Halloween. Is this a Utah thing?

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

LittleRus wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:11 am I quickly scrolled past this insta story and thought they were dressed like this for Halloween. Is this a Utah thing?

I think the feathered earrings are a Utah, Mid and West Coast thing. I see them in Target in the clearance section here in the east, but I don't see many (or any) women wearing them. I believe Ellie and Bonnie are hoping to make Bollie ad successful as Aspyn's line. She's also in Utah, being on local tv, i think they are hoping to get some of her customers.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Okay, show of hands. Who cares what this twit eats in a day? How many vlogs are they going to make showing her eat? This is why their show is tanking. Total snore fest.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Todays drama wrote:
LittleRus wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:11 am I quickly scrolled past this insta story and thought they were dressed like this for Halloween. Is this a Utah thing?

I think the feathered earrings are a Utah, Mid and West Coast thing. I see them in Target in the clearance section here in the east, but I don't see many (or any) women wearing them. I believe Ellie and Bonnie are hoping to make Bollie ad successful as Aspyn's line. She's also in Utah, being on local tv, i think they are hoping to get some of her customers.
It isn’t just the earrings. It is everything about them. I thought they were dressing up as cheesy 80s moms or something.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”