Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

violet08
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by violet08 »

I’m not sure why people say EL-LA is behind. She says more words than my boy did at her age, she waves, blows kisses, she seems on track for me.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by kittengal »

They plan to do a q&a and someone asked “how do you manage to get couple time with your busy work at home and parenting schedule. What the actual F??? Does that woman actually EVER watch their stories or channels? These people get baby sitters and date nights and even daytime shopping dates more than anyone I have ever known. I don’t know any couples that go on as many dates as these two.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

My favorite on that Q&A....”do you regret getting degrees you’re not using”. And there was another from the same poster....”what channels offered you a reality show?”. Counting down until they are deleted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NicksMistress
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NicksMistress »

violet08 wrote:I’m not sure why people say EL-LA is behind. She says more words than my boy did at her age, she waves, blows kisses, she seems on track for me.
Lmao your kid must have been super behind too then ImageImage #ellaisslowaf
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Why are so many people asking how they “keep the spark alive” or how they find time for each other. Seriously?!?! Like someone else here said, do you even watch this channel? All tiff does is find excuses for me time. They are our together, alone, constantly. I get it if the boys are at school but I swear Ella is with a babysitter everyday. Lots of questions about Chris leaving his job though. My bet is they will answer like five of the questions that are praising them and the rest will be ignored. I’d love to ask “how do you find time to really bond with your children when you have so many events and pampering time outside the house?” Lol
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by scojacar »

NicksMistress wrote:
violet08 wrote:I’m not sure why people say EL-LA is behind. She says more words than my boy did at her age, she waves, blows kisses, she seems on track for me.
Lol what’s wrong with you? The kid is just over a year old. She’s walking, she’s saying several words...do you think she should be doing back flips and reciting Shakespeare? She’s a baby. My niece didn’t talk until she was almost 2 and now she’s just turned four and can read full books by herself. I don’t like Tiffani either but saying her baby is “super behind” is really reaching. Image
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

NicksMistress wrote:
You’re a special kind of ugly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

This idiot spelled dinner as diner on IG. It’s nice she doesn’t block out innocent people’s faces who happen to be in a public place who probably do not wish to be in her stories that make no sense.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

AryaStark wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:18 am This idiot spelled dinner as diner on IG. It’s nice she doesn’t block out innocent people’s faces who happen to be in a public place who probably do not wish to be in her stories that make no sense.
Yep. I noticed both of those things too. Dumb or inconsiderate?? I can't decide. Lol
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

AryaStark wrote:This idiot spelled dinner as diner on IG. It’s nice she doesn’t block out innocent people’s faces who happen to be in a public place who probably do not wish to be in her stories that make no sense.
No, I think she meant Diner. They were at a Diner.
I agree, putting that woman on her stories is kind of rude.

So they ate two meals out yesterday and pizza the night before for Halloween. Poor tiff she just slaves in the kitchen 24/7.

I feel like she drinks a lot for still breastfeeding on demand. Just my opinion.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

ShadyJ wrote:
AryaStark wrote:This idiot spelled dinner as diner on IG. It’s nice she doesn’t block out innocent people’s faces who happen to be in a public place who probably do not wish to be in her stories that make no sense.
No, I think she meant Diner. They were at a Diner.
I agree, putting that woman on her stories is kind of rude.

So they ate two meals out yesterday and pizza the night before for Halloween. Poor tiff she just slaves in the kitchen 24/7.

I feel like she drinks a lot for still breastfeeding on demand. Just my opinion.

I don’t think she actually drinks at home. I think she’s a post my drink to social media two sip kind of gal.

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

scojacar wrote:
NicksMistress wrote:
Lol what’s wrong with you? The kid is just over a year old. She’s walking, she’s saying several words...do you think she should be doing back flips and reciting Shakespeare? She’s a baby. My niece didn’t talk until she was almost 2 and now she’s just turned four and can read full books by herself. I don’t like Tiffani either but saying her baby is “super behind” is really reaching. Image
Yeah Ella is fine. Takes a special person to make fun of an innocent toddler like that. And even if she was behind... does that give you the reason to make fun of her? My 3 year old is autistic and he’s the sweetest boy ever.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh ok Tiffani. Now she is complaining that with her hashimotos, nursing twice a night is too much. First off I don’t even know how these two things correlate? Does hashimotos cause insomnia?! Also who is the parent here? Who is the adult? Figure it out Tiffani. We all clearly don’t know your child but she apparently She needs nursed all day long so middle of the night won’t be any different.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Lifeisfun wrote:Oh ok Tiffani. Now she is complaining that with her hashimotos, nursing twice a night is too much. First off I don’t even know how these two things correlate? Does hashimotos cause insomnia?! Also who is the parent here? Who is the adult? Figure it out Tiffani. We all clearly don’t know your child but she apparently She needs nursed all day long so middle of the night won’t be any different.
I have hoshimotos and I don’t quite understand why hers isn’t under control if she takes synthroid, gets her blood checked, etc. maybe she needs to stop breastfeeding, stop getting pregnant, and get her body back

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

I know she did not put somebody’s Grandma on blast in her stories. She was totally being rude insinuating the lady was giving them looks. She’s insane. The martyr syndrome is spiraling out of control. Nah, girl. No one else’s 15 month old is up twice a night to nurse. If you want her to sleep through the night, give her dinner and an 8oz cup of milk before bed. You have 0 friends to vent to, so you post it to your stories. You don’t know how you survive? Really? Take a nap, you clueless, unemployed, ungrateful, spoiled teenager.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Salamisammich wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:Oh ok Tiffani. Now she is complaining that with her hashimotos, nursing twice a night is too much. First off I don’t even know how these two things correlate? Does hashimotos cause insomnia?! Also who is the parent here? Who is the adult? Figure it out Tiffani. We all clearly don’t know your child but she apparently She needs nursed all day long so middle of the night won’t be any different.
I have hoshimotos and I don’t quite understand why hers isn’t under control if she takes synthroid, gets her blood checked, etc. maybe she needs to stop breastfeeding, stop getting pregnant, and get her body back

It seems like hers is in control. She just uses it as an excuse to complain constantly. She acts like she’s in myxedema, the way she talks.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

i LiTeRaLlY dOn’T kNoW hOw I sUrViVe WiTh No SlEeP aNd HaShImOtOs

Stop fishing for sympathy on Instagram like a middle schooler.

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:29 am

I honestly think the I’m so tired thing is bullshit. She just wants evvvvvvvverybody to know that she still nurses EL-LA around the clock like a newborn because she is psychotically obsessed with her breast milk. We all know Ti-phony gets plenty of naps and sleeps in late while Chris gets up w the kids. Her stans need to get their heads out of the sand.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm
NicksMistress wrote:

100% agree. It’s disgusting to make fun of a child regardless of whether or not they are behind or not. These kids can’t help that their mother And father pimp them out for a paycheck.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

kittengal wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm
NicksMistress wrote: Lmao your kid must have been super behind too then ImageImage #ellaisslowaf

100% agree. It’s disgusting to make fun of a child regardless of whether or not they are behind or not. These kids can’t help that their mother And father pimp them out for a paycheck.
Agreed. Everyone needs to refrain from insulting the children. They are innocent.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”