TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

mulgrewdani wrote:Haha just got blocked from Anna's twitter for asking about the charity they were donating to! :L
and they are seriously wondering why they have quite a big amount of haturz? lol. ridiculous.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Why do they continue to get up past mid-day when they have a baby? The only people that do shit like that are people that live in crack houses.
... who knows where they hide the crack. the crazy dances and mental behaviour gave it away a long time ago
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mulgrewdani »

Suntropics wrote:
mulgrewdani wrote:Haha just got blocked from Anna's twitter for asking about the charity they were donating to! :L
She blocked you for that?! Holy hell, these two are so ridiculous. Guess they won't be donating to any charity. Big surprise there![/

Ha I no, I guess I was blocked because I wasn't kissing their lazy asses like their loyal minions lol
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

geekinthepink wrote:
and they are seriously wondering why they have quite a big amount of haturz? lol. ridiculous.
These two are so deluded its unreal! But they don't have haters just people who are jealous of them an their famous lifestyle ha
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Wow they really are getting over sensitive. I think I'll start asking it in Jofungus' facebook pictures. They just can't stop telling lies about inane things such as companies, car models. Donating to charity I guess they lied about to make themselves holier-than-thou.

I think it will be funny as hell if he runs bleating to newspapers and radio stations again, there's so much in the vlogs now that shows they're not the hard done by little souls that they claim to be.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

A is willing to accept hundreds of dollars of gifts yet begrudges giving to charity when she is in a better position than us to do so - due to her astounding wealth and celebrity She's the mean girl. I have more respect for Kim Kardashian, yeah she flashes her 'lifestyle' but at least she turns up at work events and 'earns' her money due to her mommy manager being on her case - she has worth ethic compared to these lazy not-even-hasbeens who can't even be arsed to clean up sheets after their own child or clean their house. The only defamation going on is by themselves since they 'promise' all these things and produces lies and cover-ups then don't deliver the goods giving lame excuses that 'life is sssoooo hard and crazy at the moment'.
Being a mom means you will eventually have to socialize with other moms and kids, even if u try your hardest to avoid interaction like Madame, it is inevitable unless you want your child to end up with no social skills or friends living in a cupcake-shaped snow globe! I have a friend who was a bit similar, she had an idealized view of her perfect family and kids, has 2 babies close together, then starting wanting a third til she came on holiday to relax with the kids by herself and realized how difficult it was. She hired a cleaner and started dumping both kids at a local creche, and the house was still disorganized. At the beginning I didn't mind helping but she took advantage then when I wasn't readily available she had to get help and then said she thought a third child would be too much. You don't say. I can see history repeating itself here with A if they have another kid. The fun starts when the kids can walk and run...you will never have a moment to yourself again :D
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

Ok, ok, i agree with almost everything you guys say, but these comments about Jofus being creepy with Emilia are simply disgusting!!!

Since when is it creepy for a father to kiss their baby everywhere? Are you serious?? My cousin just had a baby girl and he's the most silly daddy ever. He loves kissing her everywhere(except "down there" obviously) and tickling her with his nose. It's the most innocent and genuine express of love from a parent to their baby!
Yes Jofus might be acting immature or being his usual stupid self for views , but he is not a perv! Saying he looks like a pedophile when he's kissing his daughter is outragious!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

I <3 you ladies! I've been LOLing and agreeing all morning over coffee(which I had to refresh once) :D
I actually woke my boyfriend up! he look annoyed of course :D O my gosh TOO much,Girls! :tu: <3 <3

:hail:
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Elena - yes it is natural for a dad to kiss his young child even by accident on the lips but the OUTRAGEOUS part is that he kept saying ' oh we kissed on the lips, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, ooohhh'. This is the second time now and he keeps doing it in the name of controversy. I believe he does love her innocently but he doesn't do himself any favours with how he displays his love and affection. This is what annoyed so many people.
Image]Image Image
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

Going to try 30 day shred tomorrow! Pretty scared! I wonder how many times J will have been to the gym by then? Or how many take aways he will have eaten!!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

Nesoi wrote:Elena - yes it is natural for a dad to kiss his young child even by accident on the lips but the OUTRAGEOUS part is that he kept saying ' oh we kissed on the lips, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, ooohhh'. This is the second time now and he keeps doing it in the name of controversy. I believe he does love her innocently but he doesn't do himself any favours with how he displays his love and affection. This is what annoyed so many people.

Still, i don't see the creepiness! Is he annoying? YES! But creepy? ... don't forget, we're talking about Jofus here! The man never stops talking, and 90% of what he says is random bullshit that doesn't make any sense!! He even SINGS bullshit for god's sake! Hahahahaha! Yeah, so he said they are now boyfriend and girlfriend!So what? He was just being silly!

My cousin(i keep mentioning him because he is the closest example i have, and his daughter is the same age as Emilia) always jokes about loving his daughter so much that he will split up with his wife and marry her instead....he's just trying to playfully tease his wife and act silly!

I think that when you've been gossiping about someone for a long time, you tend to read into everything too much. I think that this is what's happening in this case.
JohannaJacoba
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JohannaJacoba »

poisonprincess21 wrote:Going to try 30 day shred tomorrow! Pretty scared! I wonder how many times J will have been to the gym by then? Or how many take aways he will have eaten!!
Today is my fourth day! Not so hard, good luck!
The positive side of all this second child thing, gym, learning how to drive (well, if it all actually happens ofcourse) is that they will have to get up a little earlier. Hopefully like this, Emilia will get a better day-schedule, because when she will be a little bit older, she will be a pain in the ass to go to bed...

Jofus is totally saying it for the controversy but it doesn't make it any more appropriate (he really loves her imo)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

poisonprincess21 wrote:Going to try 30 day shred tomorrow! Pretty scared! I wonder how many times J will have been to the gym by then? Or how many take aways he will have eaten!!
don't be scared. it's hard the first 3-4 times and then you get used to it. if I survived it, anyone can :D no, seriously, it's okay. :) but I only started level 2 and then christmas came around. that bitch.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elena wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Elena - yes it is natural for a dad to kiss his young child even by accident on the lips but the OUTRAGEOUS part is that he kept saying ' oh we kissed on the lips, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, ooohhh'. This is the second time now and he keeps doing it in the name of controversy. I believe he does love her innocently but he doesn't do himself any favours with how he displays his love and affection. This is what annoyed so many people.

Still, i don't see the creepiness! Is he annoying? YES! But creepy? ... don't forget, we're talking about Jofus here! The man never stops talking, and 90% of what he says is random bullshit that doesn't make any sense!! He even SINGS bullshit for god's sake! Hahahahaha! Yeah, so he said they are now boyfriend and girlfriend!So what? He was just being silly!

My cousin(i keep mentioning him because he is the closest example i have, and his daughter is the same age as Emilia) always jokes about loving his daughter so much that he will split up with his wife and marry her instead....he's just trying to playfully tease his wife and act silly!

I think that when you've been gossiping about someone for a long time, you tend to read into everything too much. I think that this is what's happening in this case.
I understand your point. I don't think I'd jump on any male friend if he'd act this way with his baby. the problem with the gnome is that he does each and everything to stir up the pot, to cause controversy and to get views. he has seen that people got upset when he did it the first time. and now he just keeps doing it. I find it disgusting that he puts a thumbnail to a video where he's kissing his baby on the lips, vlog title KISSING ON THE LIPS. sorry, it really does rub me the wrong way. he's a father. he hasn't realized yet that emilia will grow into a girl, teenager, woman... and for her own sake I hope that youtube or at least their channel is dead by then.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
Elena wrote:

I understand your point. I don't think I'd jump on any male friend if he'd act this way with his baby. the problem with the gnome is that he does each and everything to stir up the pot, to cause controversy and to get views. he has seen that people got upset when he did it the first time. and now he just keeps doing it. I find it disgusting that he puts a thumbnail to a video where he's kissing his baby on the lips, vlog title KISSING ON THE LIPS. sorry, it really does rub me the wrong way. he's a father. he hasn't realized yet that emilia will grow into a girl, teenager, woman... and for her own sake I hope that youtube or at least their channel is dead by then.
Exactly. I am Not sorry for not smoothing over that disgusting things actions no matter what it's like ignoring or trying to make light of grossness right in front of your face. Not gonna happen.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

geekinthepink wrote:
Elena wrote:

Yes, we could dismiss it as him messing around with his kid but the issue that he thrives on controversy is very evident. Personally, I think it was far more deplorable and unscrupulous when he used a thumbnail of a fatally crashed Cayenne to publicize his vlog and make money off someone else's tragic death and I am sure Tatiana's family knew then they could sue him for endured emotional suffering and exploitation of a photo for material gain. And he has the audacity to warn 'haters' about defamation. He needs to take a long hard look in the mirror
Image]Image Image
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Nesoi wrote:Elena - yes it is natural for a dad to kiss his young child even by accident on the lips but the OUTRAGEOUS part is that he kept saying ' oh we kissed on the lips, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, ooohhh'.
It's just weird. I couldn't imagine kissing my son and saying "we're boyfriend and girlfriend now"...why does that need to be said? How does that even pop into ones head when kissing your child? If I saw a video of my Dad saying that to me when I was younger, I would feel very uncomfortable. Yuck.
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

@ geekinthepink , Nesoi & NickyPicky I totally AGREE on the fact that he's a freakin moron who uses controversy to get views! He does it all the time, and it annoys the hell out of me! The man has no dignity! Not even when it comes to his own child! So, we totally agree on that!
The thing is, the comments i read in here were not refering to him being a fake, attention seeking dumbass, but rather on him looking like a creepy pedophile. So that's where i thought the line was crossed, you know?
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Jaeme wrote:
Wow they really are getting over sensitive. I think I'll start asking it in Jofungus' facebook pictures. They just can't stop telling lies about inane things such as companies, car models. Donating to charity I guess they lied about to make themselves holier-than-thou.

I think it will be funny as hell if he runs bleating to newspapers and radio stations again, there's so much in the vlogs now that shows they're not the hard done by little souls that they claim to be.

He never mentioned a name for any charity that they where "donating" to because he knows that that man Michael Sparks or speaks ( don't know his name ) was caught out by a charity before when they didn't receive any money from him.
Haven't watched the vlogs in a few days but I'm guessin it's the same crap as always moaning, being lazy, playing with dogs, doing stupid voices/dances and ignoring Emilia!
Lies always come out in the end but for then people just catch on from the start.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

@Elena that's the point he ''looks like a creepy pedo'' NOT he is one. No one was saying he was just that he kept playing up to this. He is obviously overcompensating with E because he is starved of affection and 'touches and hugs' since he himself confessed this is his 'love language'. He thinks being kissy kissy with E looks cute when really it doesn't. One day he will watch the vlogs back and see how embarrassing he was....and weird
Image]Image Image

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”