Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

wastingtime543 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:37 am At the end of that first Disneyland video did I just hear Nefertiti yell, OK I'm going to do a wee in the bed!? Please tell me I misheard it. Also, they can't be broke surely if they are staying a week in a Disneyland hotel?
I fear you heard right Wasting time! Sounds exactly like that to me! how nice!..not!
No they cant be broke unless somehow the weasely T has managed to get them all some sort of freebie ...x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

JerricaBenton wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:38 am T filming herself in the hotel mirror - she looked awful!

Why do I believe T was not joking when she said KJ was sleeping the hallway? :( she has no time for that poor boy, no Mickey ears for him and then locked out in the hall by himself!

That room looked quite boring, I kinda expected something way better from Disney hotel.
[/quote

She is always so mean to Kingy,and very off hand with him all the time. Poor little scrap 🙁
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Geeeeee whizzz..the terrible twosome are getting worse and worse...
And i wdnt want to be staying at that hotel at the same time as the Crew...
The screaming down the corridors and in the rooms,and T's incessant yelling and exclaiming and the stupid voice..
I wd throw myself off the balcony in despair
I' m so glad T pointed out that Omega wd being sleeping with the girls coz,of course,he needs her boobies
If she hadnt mentioned it,we wd have been wondering and worrying about the boob situation wdnt we...please continue to keep us posted Taina 🙄🙄🙄
I am reeling from the badmannered choccy snatching of the little girls and Nef saying she was gonna wee in the bed
How nice for the next people to book the room!
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

wastingtime543 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:37 am At the end of that first Disneyland video did I just hear Nefertiti yell, OK I'm going to do a wee in the bed!? Please tell me I misheard it. Also, they can't be broke surely if they are staying a week in a Disneyland hotel?
They might have booked in advance - I would even say thay must have booked a long time prior - when they still had money.
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Have I really just watched a video of people exploring bog standard hotel rooms, wondering at a bog standard hotel hair dryer, commenting on bog standard Hotel room colour decor.........is this really what vlogging is about? Italy and France have quite normal standard toilet seats in the majority of toilets I have visited over the 60+ years I have travelled both countries ( have they come across a hole in the ground french toilet yet - the lack of a seat will pale into insignificance when they drag their skinny jeans in the muck). Disney world is not France either, it’s a satellite USA. I think I need to get a life
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

draconessa wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:20 pm TT and Cleo in those white shoes...OMG, what a bad taste. they look as if they had hooves instead of feet...

The height of TT is 1.60 meters (5f 2inch) She needs those hooves with platform to look taller.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CeliaB wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:26 pm Have I really just watched a video of people exploring bog standard hotel rooms, wondering at a bog standard hotel hair dryer, commenting on bog standard Hotel room colour decor.........is this really what vlogging is about? Italy and France have quite normal standard toilet seats in the majority of toilets I have visited over the 60+ years I have travelled both countries ( have they come across a hole in the ground french toilet yet - the lack of a seat will pale into insignificance when they drag their skinny jeans in the muck). Disney world is not France either, it’s a satellite USA. I think I need to get a life
Same,Celia..i really dont know why im watching,thinking,and commenting on this family! Its a mystery but we are all horribly fascinated..i dont crack on to friends and family that i' m on here!
She's drawn us into the web like a big nasty hoof footed spider! 😄
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:43 pm
draconessa wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:20 pm TT and Cleo in those white shoes...OMG, what a bad taste. they look as if they had hooves instead of feet...

The height of TT is 1.60 meters (5f 2inch) She needs those hooves with platform to look taller.
[/quote
]

Both of them must be exhausted, dragging themselves around all day,with the monstrosities that look like they weigh a ton on the ends of their skinny legs X
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:30 pm

[/quote
]

Both of them must be exhausted, dragging themselves around all day,with the monstrosities that look like they weigh a ton on the ends of their skinny legs X
Hooves but they also look like white Herman Munster shoes. Those teeth of hers are unnaturally white. I would love to see her under a black light since bright white show up as electric blue. Can’t you imagine electric blue Chucklets glowing from her mouth?😂

Didn’t Neph just turn five? Might be a bit early to lose baby teeth but then with bottle rot they COULD be falling out from that,

Leo’s new vid is pathetic, once again. Loves himself just like TT with so many pictures of himself,
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:16 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:30 pm

[/quote
]

Hooves but they also look like white Herman Munster shoes. Those teeth of hers are unnaturally white. I would love to see her under a black light since bright white show up as electric blue. Can’t you imagine electric blue Chucklets glowing from her mouth?😂

Didn’t Neph just turn five? Might be a bit early to lose baby teeth but then with bottle rot they COULD be falling out from that,

Leo’s new vid is pathetic, once again. Loves himself just like TT with so many pictures of himself,
My imagination started working - TTs teeth shining blue in the dark plus hooves.... :D Who needs a horror movie?
I was shocked how disrespectful, bad mannered they all are - shouting, screaming, runnng around the hotel as if they have never been in a place like that before. My sympathy goes to all those families, who stayed there at teh same time The Horde did - this must have been a horrible experience!!!
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

That hotel room looked pretty old and dated. No doubt it's probably expensive for what it is.

And it's not on to let the kids screaming and squealing down the hotel corridors. No one should have to put up with that. Anyone who stayed near them, it must have been hell.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Was in my recomandations today. Don’t forget to look into the description and comments.
wastingtime543
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wastingtime543 »

complete lack of consideration for the other guests - who lets their kids run yelling up and down a hotel corridor?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:23 am

Was in my recomandations today. Don’t forget to look into the description and comments.

Wowzers,a Taina Fan Club!
goodness me,seastar Janine ( not sure i got the name right )...she fawns over TT..
She doesnt know our Taina like we do,does she!
She has a similar soppy sweet voice as TT!
sbody in the comments mentions the awful lettuce sandwiches and Janine says What!?
Showing the little kids again being offered choc covered curd,once again i noticed how none of them say thank you..
They havent been taught please and thank you..you Never hear it..teach those kids some basic good manners please T and P!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

wastingtime543 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:22 am complete lack of consideration for the other guests - who lets their kids run yelling up and down a hotel corridor?
[/quote

I'm glad others agree on this being unacceptable behaviour..i was wondering if i am too " old school"
Just come back from lunch at a local cafe..which was full,just one table left for us to take
Four adults at next table with two girls aged about five
Both kids up from the table ignoring their meals,taking up a lot of space doing a dance routine and shrieking ..
The parents lamely repeating ' just sit down for five minutes' ....over and over
but no,the kids didnt want to and wdnt sit down
Meanwhile the waitresses were narrowly avoiding tripping over them,carrying hot food and drinks.
Parents wd be up in arms if their kids got scalded
Turned out the adults are the owners of the cafe...so the waitresses cdnt even complain.
This is getting more commonplace in uk..Is it same elsewhere?
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 am

Wowzers,a Taina Fan Club!
goodness me,seastar Janine ( not sure i got the name right )...she fawns over TT..
She doesnt know our Taina like we do,does she!
She has a similar soppy sweet voice as TT!
sbody in the comments mentions the awful lettuce sandwiches and Janine says What!?
Showing the little kids again being offered choc covered curd,once again i noticed how none of them say thank you..
They havent been taught please and thank you..you Never hear it..teach those kids some basic good manners please T and P!
I am totally confused. In the narrator has nothing but praise for TT and their vegan diet yet in the comments she seems to have a completely different take on things. Someone, help me.

Nothing I love more in a hotel is squealing kids running up and down the halls, then everyone being loud in the next room.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:38 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 am

I am totally confused. In the narrator has nothing but praise for TT and their vegan diet yet in the comments she seems to have a completely different take on things. Someone, help me.

Nothing I love more in a hotel is squealing kids running up and down the halls, then everyone being loud in the next room.

Same,wildebeast..i was confused coz in the comments,she called T a bad ass..i ended up thinking,does she mean that as a compliment..i was baffled and decided i must just be having a Senior Moment..coz i cant make head nor tail of what she wrote!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Janine..Think ive got the gist a bit better now after reading further down the comments
Janine is a meat eater,was vegan/ planteater in the past,but went back to carnivore for health reasons ( cdnt get all the vits she says she needed from vegan diet)
and i think she admires that T as a planteater is willing allow the kids to have animal products and to show on youtube her kids eating meat...
which Janine thinks could be brave as Taina could " lose face" with her subs.
She seems to hope that the kids will still eat meat/ fish when the trip ends.

Still a bit baffled tho 🤔 What do you make of the vid,Lou?

A few people have commented that the little ones look hungry round their eyes..i have always thought that's so with KJ,not so much Nef and Aphro x
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

The way in which TT and Cleo dress alike is very unnatural. I am close to my daughter but there is no way we would dress alike. Way too embarrassing for both of us and I am 34 years older than my daughter - who will be 30 in feb. next year.Cleo needs her own friends and own life. I am glad they are enjoying Disney. That is great fun. And those kids must think they are in seventh heaven sleeping in beds and having a proper bathroom.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mom of ten gets in trouble in Disneyland...
What? Where? It didnt happen....* clickbait*
Instead ... just more of the usual yawnfest....

The "princesses" are dressed up in fancy frocks amidst lots of cooing from T,while KJ,ignored,watches from the sideline...
Ma,can you please tell the prinnnies to take their sneakers off before standing them on the bed? You have no respect!

" breastfeeding time" comes up of course,as she is crossing a bridge,Omega dangling awkwardly ...smh...

Jes sounds as bored as we are,most of the time

Shaky is starting to do an awful lot of hysterical shrieking and playing up to the camera...following the example of Ma and Big Sis

The Twinnies have bought new jeans and cut them down ( ' We match'!)

And theyve all been given fourday fast passes by the hotel.....jammy so and so's!

Return to “Q-Z”