Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:32 am Janine..Think ive got the gist a bit better now after reading further down the comments
Janine is a meat eater,was vegan/ planteater in the past,but went back to carnivore for health reasons ( cdnt get all the vits she says she needed from vegan diet)
and i think she admires that T as a planteater is willing allow the kids to have animal products and to show on youtube her kids eating meat...
which Janine thinks could be brave as Taina could " lose face" with her subs.
She seems to hope that the kids will still eat meat/ fish when the trip ends.

Still a bit baffled tho 🤔 What do you make of the vid,Lou?

A few people have commented that the little ones look hungry round their eyes..i have always thought that's so with KJ,not so much Nef and Aphro x
Well, if I understand T right than it's all a facade and they never really have been vegan besides Romeo. She just jumped the wagon and hoped it would do her journey to fame good. VEGAN mom of TEN. Not just a mom of ten, NO she's even VEGAN and PRETTY and YOUNG. She just wants to be admired. That's all. You can see how much she appreciates and respects animals or even people. Its sad that C and J are following in her footsteps and I don't know what to make out of Leo and Jen...he seems deeply damaged and hurt for life. Dunno how healthy J and L's relationship is. It seems not very major, even thought they consider it sacred and serious. I wish they could have grown up first. But at least he did fight free of his mother's grip it seems. Taina treats her kids like property and I don't know about her husband. If he is like the bible tells, than he might be ruling that family. I doubt that though - on the other hand, the women rule the household. So who knows. I wonder how much of the bible they take for given - and if it's the reason why their hair is long. But than, the sons would have rather short hair and more of a beard. To be honest - I'm stunned. I can't relate to them and therefore struggle to make out their intentions. They are weird.

Back to veganism, she even claimed to have vegan doctor friends, who support her. She made it sound like they walking in really intelligent circles and it made me believe that those kids would be homeschooled properly. That's what drew me in. I thought them to be proper parents, with high ideals. People you can look up to, parents, who bath their kids in knowledge, letting them indulge in their interests. But the opposite is true. They aren't able to scrutinize - they are raised to be puppets, who have no thought of their own and are pushed into the first row by their mother, whilst not being able to perform. They aren't good in anything Taina made the audience believe. They're just amateurs, normal children goofing around without any professional guidance.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Dru55 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:52 am The way in which TT and Cleo dress alike is very unnatural. I am close to my daughter but there is no way we would dress alike. Way too embarrassing for both of us and I am 34 years older than my daughter - who will be 30 in feb. next year.Cleo needs her own friends and own life. I am glad they are enjoying Disney. That is great fun. And those kids must think they are in seventh heaven sleeping in beds and having a proper bathroom.
Yes,T says excitedly that she,Nef and Aph had a bath...
Lets hope the ladies took the opportunity to give those bikinis a thorough washing!

even tho proper beds,the guys are still sleeping two to a bed and Paul has a small single.

I agree re mums n daughters Dru...
...the only reason Tedious T does is to try to look as young as Cleo..it doesnt work Taina,like it or not,you are twice her age....mutton dressed as lamb is NOT a good look!
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JerricaBenton »

The little girls get fancy new dresses, to go with their Mickey ears. King James gets nothing, as per usual. Her hatred of him is so evident! She's killing his sweet spirit. I am so sad for him, he is a delightful child.

Jumping on the hotel beds in their outdoor shoes - gross!

So busy preening and showing off. she knocks Shakespeare to the ground and doesnt even say sorry!

So that's how they afforded it - free/gifted passes. And fast track passes at that.

Omega almost got booted in the face by those hooved feet. She did not care. Does he ever laugh or smile? He seems to mostly to scream in anger. I can see why though, he's just a boy and of no value to T. She was practically strangling him while breast feeding him on that bridge.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

JerricaBenton wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:42 pm The little girls get fancy new dresses, to go with their Mickey ears. King James gets nothing, as per usual. Her hatred of him is so evident! She's killing his sweet spirit. I am so sad for him, he is a delightful child.

Jumping on the hotel beds in their outdoor shoes - gross!

So busy preening and showing off. she knocks Shakespeare to the ground and doesnt even say sorry!

So that's how they afforded it - free/gifted passes. And fast track passes at that.

Omega almost got booted in the face by those hooved feet. She did not care. Does he ever laugh or smile? He seems to mostly to scream in anger. I can see why though, he's just a boy and of no value to T. She was practically strangling him while breast feeding him on that bridge.

Poor King James!

Never in my life have I seen a mother breastfeed that way.
Is there no other time than when they are passing the bridge?

TT is not that she behaves like a teenager, but that she is behaving like a schoolgirl with these attitudes. She needs help from a professional. And C copying her. Both riding on the children's slides. Every day worse.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

That jumping on the bed was bad enough by the littles but when TT joined them was unbelievable. Nef’s teeth are rotting and falling out right before our eyes.

She’s not even making a half assed attempt at anything cultural, historical, etc. in France. Maybe I’m jumping the gun and they’ll all be taken to the Louvre so they can run around and scream there. I can just see them knocking over something or their grubby little hands on “Do Not Touch” things, ala Shaky pounding on the bell.

Dressing like a teenager and twinning with Cleo as well as playing on the slides just shows what a cool mother she is.🤪
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

I actually much prefer Paul's videos on Instagram. He films them just playing and being themselves instead of manhandling them like T does. She constantly micromanaged them when filming, telling them what do, what to say and exactly when to say it. He let's them be natural and it makes for much better viewing! His newest videos are cute.
Penguin247
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Penguin247 »

It broke my heart watching little KingJames when the 'princesses' were given their dresses in the disney vlog. They way he looked at them and then looked in the bag to see if there was a gift for him 😭😭 I know you can't get all kids gift to make it fair but it just seems that the 'princesses' get the most.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

It's so sad - it would have been enough to give the boys black mickey mouse ears and everyone would have been treated properly. It's always just the girls.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Just noticed another jump in subscriptions. She is on 820k now. She has to be buying them. I can't imagine 1k more people in a matter of days would be riveted to those boring vlogs
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

I agree with the last three posts
It was sad enough to see KJ look once into the bag,him doing it twice - just hoping against hope there was sthing for him - was enough to bring tears to a glass eye 💔
She didnt even notice him..too busy jumping and preening with the prinnies
Yes,get Mickey ears for the little boys too,not just the little girls,you mean Momma. Youre more interested in wearing them yrself..theyre for kids ffs...its Disneyland,not the Taina Licciardo Show!
Penguin247
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Penguin247 »

When Shakespeare tripped in the elevator. She didn't even check to see if he was okay. She just laughed at him. His head almost hit the doorframe and Nef just pushes his face aside with her hand as she goes in
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Penguin247 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:52 am When Shakespeare tripped in the elevator. She didn't even check to see if he was okay. She just laughed at him. His head almost hit the doorframe and Nef just pushes his face aside with her hand as she goes in
She tripped him with her giant hooves! She is an awful mother.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Someone mentioned the hotel rooms didn’t look all that great. As with Disney in the US, there are a number of hotels with different rates and the more expensive one are nicer all around.

Also, the fast pass is included depending on which package you get so TT probably did not have to beg for it. It’s free anyway you look at it, they just didn’t have to stand in line to get them. I don’t think they got the regular pass for nothing and had to pay for that. Once again, it may be included in the package price so you are still paying for it. Just my experience with Disney.
wastingtime543
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wastingtime543 »

I've only watched a couple of minutes of the latest one but already my fingers are itching to type out the horrors! Jumping on the bed in their outdoor shoes. Jumping on the bed at all - other people have to use those mattresses in the future and it's SO badly behaved to be jumping between beds in a hotel room. I'm just aghast. Who does that? Oh yes, people who let their kids run riot down hotel corridors disturbing other guests. The white hooves are ugly. The cut off jeans and twinny white vest tops are actually creepy. TT is very thin and is still breastfeeding. It looks like an eating disorder, just looking in from the outside and judging, as I am, and very unhealthy for her in the longer term. I bet she's hangry most of the day and covers it with that sugary sweet voice...gooood mooooorning! Nothing for King James in the shopping bags but lots for TT, C, Neph and Aph - the princesses. His wee face when she said the girls' Disney princesses would be covered in the boys' video....it's just all about the girls. But the final straw for me was hearing Paul's voice saying a few things. I don't recall more than few words from him before. He was like a hyped up children's TV presenter. The kid was blowing up a balloon, for goodness sake. Nothing so incredible as to merit the enthusiasm and praise he gave in that totally false voice. I've no doubt the parents totally love and dote on their children, and praise and enthusiasm is great, but that kind of overblown, disproportionate praise for something pretty basic leads, I think, to little girls who believe they are princesses.......
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:37 pm That jumping on the bed was bad enough by the littles but when TT joined them was unbelievable. Nef’s teeth are rotting and falling out right before our eyes.

She’s not even making a half assed attempt at anything cultural, historical, etc. in France. Maybe I’m jumping the gun and they’ll all be taken to the Louvre so they can run around and scream there. I can just see them knocking over something or their grubby little hands on “Do Not Touch” things, ala Shaky pounding on the bell.

Dressing like a teenager and twinning with Cleo as well as playing on the slides just shows what a cool mother she is.🤪

Do you really think TT knows what the Louvre is?
wastingtime543
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wastingtime543 »

i have got to stop watching this. I can't believe I just watched a terrified, utterly terrified and panicking, little girl screaming in fear on a ride that was too old for her and then actually sat here and watched her go on a second ride, also too old for her, that also terrified her. It is not funny. I'm out.
Clemence08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clemence08 »

wastingtime543 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:42 am i have got to stop watching this. I can't believe I just watched a terrified, utterly terrified and panicking, little girl screaming in fear on a ride that was too old for her and then actually sat here and watched her go on a second ride, also too old for her, that also terrified her. It is not funny. I'm out.
I saw it to, it was horrible! Poor child!
And she is sooooo skinny, poor little Nef
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! We’re just about due for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected! 🍁🥧🦃
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

That little girl is VERY dramatic, mostly because of how they treat her. Aph did just fine on the ride, so I did not feel bad for Nef. That little girl cries and screams for EVERYTHING, even when her mom calls her hair a "chicken butt." She needs to grow a callous, or she is doomed when she gets older.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

That last video was horrific. She just laughed and continued to film her utterly terrified child instead of comforting her. Poor Nef looked traumatised. Ah, but it made for a good video, huh? I feel awful that I watched it :( it was so uncomfortable. She is a vile mother.

Return to “Q-Z”