Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 pm I bet all the gluten free bread in the world that her first post tomorrow will be about day light savings and how her kids still woke up early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha I think you’re going to be owning a lot of g free bread soon.lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by AryaStark »

HollaBack wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:52 pm ELLL-A uses T.Titty as a pacifier. Plan and simple. And T.Titty loves it because it gives her something to bitch about.

I’m dying TTitty that should be part of the new thread name.
Lately it looks like she’s not even really bfeeding looks staged.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Watching her Sunday video now. Another sponsored video, and promised me-time at the end that she hasn’t had in SO LONG!! Please.

So we get to see her make the elderberry syrup and almond butter today. Woo. Hoo. While the kids are at the park. Here’s an idea, go be with your kids instead of trying to be Martha Stewart. Nothing about this is relatable!! Every other mom out there is at the park with their kids and will just buy these products at the store. It’s like Bri constantly baking. Get over yourselves.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

And here we go....favorite child with the Christmas tree in her bedroom. Trying to recall what Carter and Tanner’s tree looked like 🤔🙄
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:48 am Watching her Sunday video now. Another sponsored video, and promised me-time at the end that she hasn’t had in SO LONG!! Please.

So we get to see her make the elderberry syrup and almond butter today. Woo. Hoo. While the kids are at the park. Here’s an idea, go be with your kids instead of trying to be Martha Stewart. Nothing about this is relatable!! Every other mom out there is at the park with their kids and will just buy these products at the store. It’s like Bri constantly baking. Get over yourselves.
Beginning to think that being relatable is not her goal. She wants to be literal #goals. Because that would mean she is different and hence, in her mind, better than everyone else. She really and truly needs that. So effed up.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Lifeisfun wrote:Watching her Sunday video now. Another sponsored video, and promised me-time at the end that she hasn’t had in SO LONG!! Please.

She posted a whole pamper routine LITERALLY two weeks ago. When she ate a muffin in her bathtub Image
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:Watching her Sunday video now. Another sponsored video, and promised me-time at the end that she hasn’t had in SO LONG!! Please.

I genuinely enjoy cooking, baking and making things tom scratch. I don’t always get to because I’m in school, work full time and don’t have a partner. However, I still do it often. I get zero “me-time”, but rarely complain because I love being a mom. T Dot, Include the kids in it and let them help. Converse with them instead of the camera. Easy as pie ;)
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

palmtreemomma wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:53 am And here we go....favorite child with the Christmas tree in her bedroom. Trying to recall what Carter and Tanner’s tree looked like 🤔🙄
I know they had one because I remember the ornaments being really small and thinking “what if they got out of bed and put one in their mouth” (but I actually struggle with anxiety, not the fake kind Tiff pretends to have🙄 and realize sometimes I can be a little crazy). I think she did some kind of cheap advent calendar that came with ornaments and then they hung them.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

icant wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:12 am

I genuinely enjoy cooking, baking and making things tom scratch. I don’t always get to because I’m in school, work full time and don’t have a partner. However, I still do it often. I get zero “me-time”, but rarely complain because I love being a mom. T Dot, Include the kids in it and let them help. Converse with them instead of the camera. Easy as pie ;)
Right! My “me time” is the hour or 2 alone I get before bed. Same with all my friends in real life... it’s not something we write on our schedule and plan out ahead of time and then obsess over and talk about. She only does it because she’s trying to convince herself and audience she’s a present mom when the reality is she is so addicted to the internet that everything else in her life takes a back seat. So she then has to act like her needs are sooo neglected but everyone and their damn brother knows she’s full of shit and it’s all about her and her online presence.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

yeahsureok wrote:
icant wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:12 am

Right! My “me time” is the hour or 2 alone I get before bed. Same with all my friends in real life... it’s not something we write on our schedule and plan out ahead of time and then obsess over and talk about. She only does it because she’s trying to convince herself and audience she’s a present mom when the reality is she is so addicted to the internet that everything else in her life takes a back seat. So she then has to act like her needs are sooo neglected but everyone and their damn brother knows she’s full of shit and it’s all about her and her online presence.
Correct. I have zero sympathy or empathy for her. She has 100% control of her time. If she cannot manage it properly, that’s on her. Her priorities are a mess. If you don’t like your life, do something to change it!

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Everything about her annoys me at this point. YOU NAME IT, it annoys me. ;)
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

I bet this pisses her off!!! ImageImage
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:39 am Image

I bet this pisses her off!!! ImageImage
100% she’s fuming. She’s been posting passive aggressive memes about people “copying” her since Tara’s first video.

Sorry sweetheart, you can’t control everyone and you ARE NOT THE FIRST or the last to ever have a “series” or cleaning video.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

scojacar wrote:

She posted a whole pamper routine LITERALLY two weeks ago. When she ate a muffin in her bathtub Image
Ew can you imagine all the muffin crumbs in her bath. She is so nasty, and chewing like a god damn horse.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittengal »

She’s tired at the end of the new video. Soooo tired. The woman is barely more active than a house cat. We all know you nap and wake up late and that you get loads of free time while your nanny, oops I mean husband watches the kids.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittengal »

T.Housecat ungrateful, unrelatable, and unstable
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

T.titty - whipping cream and breastfeeding until her kids a teen.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! Image

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”