Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

bsapia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by bsapia »

I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

F
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

Hey guys! Posting because I'd like clarification on some things. Why have I seen Tiffani's spouse, Chris, referred to as the "nanny" here? Isn't he also a parent to their three children? What's more, I saw a comment that maybe he is taking "estrogen" since he is turning into a "real housewife." Maybe I'm confused, but are men not allowed (and even encouraged, in 2019) to participate in the home/childrearing to the same degree that women historically have? I ask because while I believe that some good-natured gossiping is alright, it's unbelievably harmful to women everywhere to insinuate that men should not do housework or take care of their children on a regular, consistent basis. Pointing out Tiffani's misgivings? I'm here for it. Taking women back to the 1950's? Nah...
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

I think a lot of people are referring to him in that way because of his mannerisms, not necessarily because of his role in the home. Also she acts like she’s super mom and it’s so tough, but she has her husband home with her all day long to share the load, unlike 99% of SAHM moms. He more than shares the load, he generally does more than 50% of the “child rearing” (minus breastfeeding Ella every 5 minutes). That in itself isn’t what people are mocking, people are mocking her “I do it all” attitude when she has a LOT of help from her husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:45 am Hey guys! Posting because I'd like clarification on some things. Why have I seen Tiffani's spouse, Chris, referred to as the "nanny" here? Isn't he also a parent to their three children? What's more, I saw a comment that maybe he is taking "estrogen" since he is turning into a "real housewife." Maybe I'm confused, but are men not allowed (and even encouraged, in 2019) to participate in the home/childrearing to the same degree that women historically have? I ask because while I believe that some good-natured gossiping is alright, it's unbelievably harmful to women everywhere to insinuate that men should not do housework or take care of their children on a regular, consistent basis. Pointing out Tiffani's misgivings? I'm here for it. Taking women back to the 1950's? Nah...
IMO, most stay at home moms do not have a husband around 24/7 that keeps the children out of the way. Tiff goes around her house filling her time with nonsense tasks all the while Chris is taking care of the children. She only has the kids when she needs them for a video or IG photo. Other than that he is doing all the childcare (similar to a nanny) while she wastes time only to then complain about having no me time.

If you believe Tiff you would think she is cleaning cooking and taking care of her kids all day but in reality its far from that

Of course it is a great thing for dads to want to help with their kids.... no one is saying it is a bad thing for Chris to raise the humans he helped make. But for TIff to act like she does it all when really she doesn't is what I think people take more issue with.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:38 am
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:45 am Hey guys! Posting because I'd like clarification on some things. Why have I seen Tiffani's spouse, Chris, referred to as the "nanny" here? Isn't he also a parent to their three children? What's more, I saw a comment that maybe he is taking "estrogen" since he is turning into a "real housewife." Maybe I'm confused, but are men not allowed (and even encouraged, in 2019) to participate in the home/childrearing to the same degree that women historically have? I ask because while I believe that some good-natured gossiping is alright, it's unbelievably harmful to women everywhere to insinuate that men should not do housework or take care of their children on a regular, consistent basis. Pointing out Tiffani's misgivings? I'm here for it. Taking women back to the 1950's? Nah...
IMO, most stay at home moms do not have a husband around 24/7 that keeps the children out of the way. Tiff goes around her house filling her time with nonsense tasks all the while Chris is taking care of the children. She only has the kids when she needs them for a video or IG photo. Other than that he is doing all the childcare (similar to a nanny) while she wastes time only to then complain about having no me time.

If you believe Tiff you would think she is cleaning cooking and taking care of her kids all day but in reality its far from that

Of course it is a great thing for dads to want to help with their kids.... no one is saying it is a bad thing for Chris to raise the humans he helped make. But for TIff to act like she does it all when really she doesn't is what I think people take more issue with.

A couple of things:

One: you said that it is a "great thing" for dads to want to "help" with their kids. Why is this categorized as "help?" Are women "helping" their husbands with their children when they take care of them? The words we use are so important. When someone "helps" another, the insinuation is that they are doing a job or task that they don't HAVE to do. For example, I would never say that I am "helping" my husband by washing the dishes, cooking meals, or driving our child to school - those are all shared responsibilities. Thus, when he does them (which he does, sometimes even more than half the time), he is similarly not "helping" me, but merely doing his job as a spouse and parent.

Similarly, the word "nanny" applies to a person who is paid to take care of someone ELSE'S child. They are paid precisely because they do not have a pre-existing responsibility to bathe, feed, entertain, or otherwise keep that child alive. To use the word "nanny" in the context of a father taking care of his children insinuates that he does not have a pre-existing responsbility for their welfare. It implies that we still live in a 1950's-esque era where childrearing and home-making fall entirely on the woman's shoulders.

Chris is not hired help. He is not a nanny. He does not "help" Tiffani. He is a father and a spouse. The words we use are so important. Lets not revert back to an era when women had less than half of the rights that they do today. Lets not revert back to an era where men only tangentially cared for their children. It's harmful to families everywhere. We can do better.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Why are you here? You seem a bit over sensitive for a gossip forum. We aren't here to debate anything. Moving on...

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Evian wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:11 am Why are you here? You seem a bit over sensitive for a gossip forum. We aren't here to debate anything. Moving on...

Obviously, I'm here for the gossip. But we should all be able to gossip about someone or something without reverting to harmful, outdated stereotypes about who should be doing what in the home.

I assume that most of the people here are women, though I could be wrong. As a fellow woman (a fellow working woman, at that) I have a vested interest in eradicating harmful stereotypes and instead advocating for gender equality both inside and outside the home.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
Evian wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:11 am Why are you here? You seem a bit over sensitive for a gossip forum. We aren't here to debate anything. Moving on...

Obviously, I'm here for the gossip. But we should all be able to gossip about someone or something without reverting to harmful, outdated stereotypes about who should be doing what in the home.

I assume that most of the people here are women, though I could be wrong. As a fellow woman (a fellow working woman, at that) I have a vested interest in eradicating harmful stereotypes and instead advocating for gender equality both inside and outside the home.
Well we don't need you to be policing everyone's speech here. We all know what the previous posters meant. We aren't in the dark ages here.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Evian wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:19 am
Humbleandkind7 wrote:

Well we don't need you to be policing everyone's speech here. We all know what the previous posters meant. We aren't in the dark ages here.

Clearly, we didn't "all know what the previous posters meant" if I myself questioned the rationale behind calling Chris a "nanny" or a "real housewife." Whatever the intent behind those comments, the reality is that they DO make it seem as though the posters hold some pretty antiquated beliefs. It's 2019. Fathers should not be referred to as "nannies" or "housewives," even if they do 99% of the childrearing/housework. Why? Because I've never seen ANYONE call a SAHM a "nanny" merely because she does most - if not all - of the childcare and housework.

We are evolved humans living in the 21st century. We can do better.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:15 am

Jesus Christ. We can pick apart anyone's words. You are here for gossip? Gossip is harmful and and not what we "should" be doing either. You 'should' look up cognitive distortions bc you sure use a lot of them. we all SHOULD be doing this.. or SHOULD be doing that. Give me a break. You aren't mother theresa. Can't take what we say without picking it apart? Move on
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
Evian wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:19 am
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Obviously, I'm here for the gossip. But we should all be able to gossip about someone or something without reverting to harmful, outdated stereotypes about who should be doing what in the home.

Clearly, we didn't "all know what the previous posters meant" if I myself questioned the rationale behind calling Chris a "nanny" or a "real housewife." Whatever the intent behind those comments, the reality is that they DO make it seem as though the posters hold some pretty antiquated beliefs. It's 2019. Fathers should not be referred to as "nannies" or "housewives," even if they do 99% of the childrearing/housework. Why? Because I've never seen ANYONE call a SAHM a "nanny" merely because she does most - if not all - of the childcare and housework.

We are evolved humans living in the 21st century. We can do better.
Didn't mean to thank this. Well that's fine, but you came to the wrong place to hold a moral high ground. People use terms loosely here, or in an exaggerated way, why? Because it's for fun, we aren't all taking this 100% seriously here.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:26 am

Jesus Christ. We can pick apart anyone's words. You are here for gossip? Gossip is harmful and and not what we "should" be doing either. You 'should' look up cognitive distortions bc you sure use a lot of them. we all SHOULD be doing this.. or SHOULD be doing that. Give me a break. You aren't mother theresa. Can't take what we say without picking it apart? Move on
Actually, if you look up WHY human beings gossip in the first place, you'll learn that it isn't as harmful as you would believe. IMO, there is nothing wrong with highlighting a person's contradictions or ignorance - I myself have learned plenty from this forum in regards to some of my ex-favorite youtubers. That being said, we should all be able to gossip without stooping to terrible lows. If you ask me, calling a father a "nanny" is a terrible low and a HUGE step backwards in the fight for equality. As I've said before, words are important. As I've said before, we are evolved human beings living in the 21st century and can (and yes, should!) do better.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

You said mother Theresa and I was thinking that humbleandkind is either tiff or Chris Image

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

This is a gossip board, not a feminist fight for equality board.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Who let humbleandkind in? this ain't the place for you.... buh bye.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:36 am
lizpuff2006 wrote:

You said mother Theresa and I was thinking that humbleandkind is either tiff or Chris Image

I am neither, but I am a concerned poster who doesn't want all of the strides we've made as a society to be lost in this forum. A child's father is not his or her "nanny." Period.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:36 am
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Hahah I was just thinking this person is obviously thinking they are better than the rest of us. Always be humble and kind tho is a really really Tiff type saying! Bc she is just both!

@humbleandkind7 you might want to see your little humble concerned self out of here. I don't think you belong
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 am This is a gossip board, not a feminist fight for equality board.

Women who advance harmful, antiquated stereotypes hurt themselves and other women in doing so. Sure, this is a gossip forum - but does that give us license to revert back to the 1950's? Aren't we above that?
Last edited by Humbleandkind7 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Omg a board that 20 women read isn’t going to make society go back 50 years. Calm down and write a letter to your congressman (or woman lol).

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”