Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by icant »

scojacar wrote:I don’t think she’s ugly at all, I just wanted to point out that the eye thing is genetic and not weird or an issue or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was someone a few comments up saying that she’s one of the uglier yt babies. That just makes me cringe.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

icant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:49 am
scojacar wrote:I don’t think she’s ugly at all, I just wanted to point out that the eye thing is genetic and not weird or an issue or whatever

It was someone a few comments up saying that she’s one of the uglier yt babies. That just makes me cringe.

Was me that said it. I have my own opinions and yea I think she is uglier than a lot of other kids on yt. She is by no means the ugliest baby but she isn't very cute to me. Although tiff may just post some horrible shots of her. She makes odd faces and is super bald lol. Sue me.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

icant wrote:Y’all can everyone please stop speaking negatively about the little ones? All children are beautiful and innocent. I get that their mom totally sucks and has a superiority complex, martyr complex, etc... and you are trying to prove that her children are no better than anyone else’s. But it’s not the poor baby’s fault. Leave the baby’s physical appearance out of it. Like someone else said, she will probably be able to read this some day.

I’m sorry but people can say whatever they want, trust me what’s said on here isn’t nearly as bad as Arryn’s thread and if you tried to control what people say over there you would get your ass handed to you. If you don’t like it then don’t read on a gossip forum... I mean no disrespect but you’re not the boss here

Jkjkkdigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jkjkkdigs »

I’m about to head back to the other thread...it’s getting far too controversial in here with all the “gotta be 2019 and give everyone equality” 🙄😂

Chris looks unwell all the time lately. Tanner has had dark circles forever and even the faves carter and Ella are starting to look even paler and not so healthy. I’ve never seen a family sick so much. They aren’t even in school yet.
I do hope Ella doesn’t have pneumonia or whatever she dragged her to the ER for (it was probably an X-ray facility just to precaution) but maybe look into vitamin C and some sunlight
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:00 pm
ShadyJ wrote:Just when I thought this dig-bat couldn’t get worse...
So, she just put on her stories that she needs professional help because her kids aren’t sleeping and her boys were up at 4:45am.
It’s daylight savings!! It’s 5:45am to them. All kids need a few days to adjust. My little one (almost 6yo) was up an hour early this morning just like I thought she would. We watched cartoons together for an hour before getting ready for school.
Also, they have no job!! Their kids aren’t in kindergarten yet, they have zero reason to not be flexible.
I really dislike this woman more everyday.

This woman can’t do anything without professional help lol. Such #goals

EXACTLY. she puts them to bed at 730 and expects them to stay in their bed 12 hours. and then take a 2 hour nap. so they are only awake (and not properly stimulated bc mommy is busy on instagram) for 10 hrs per day
of course he will cont to wake up early even if he goes to bed later but only for a week if she would stick with it but seems carter runs that house. and shes lazy as hell
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Lmao even on the way to ER with supposedly sick child, she still has the time for social media and her raison d’etre: a breastfeeding shout-out 🙄
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

palmtreemomma wrote:Lmao even on the way to ER with supposedly sick child, she still has the time for social media and her raison d’etre: a breastfeeding shout-out Image
Spend time with your child making sure they’re okay first then post that shit, I cannot deal with her!

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittengal »

She’s a complete psychopath. She just had to post a pic of Ella on her boob while they wait in this “emergency”. If this was real, she would be taking time to post titty pics on IG. She is so full of shit.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

kittengal wrote:She’s a complete psychopath. She just had to post a pic of Ella on her boob while they wait in this “emergency”. If this was real, she would be taking time to post titty pics on IG. She is so full of shit.
“I’m so worried about my sick child but I’m still going to take a photo of her breastfeeding and post it on social media for attention!” Disgusting.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

This sick ugly foul bitch putting up insta stories about that sick kid of hers (welcome to Eastern PA FALL germs!) meanwhile gloating about the ridiculous local news coverage of her "side hustle" lollllllll you mean your CHILD ABUSE job ha! seriously this trash hole loser will never be anything valid to this world... its a nobody with an obsession for money and popularity because it sucks in the REAL world. It couldnt be a nurse because its an idiot with no continuing education! This mental case likes to brag about how it reproduced 3 kids 9mths apart (wowww u can spread your legs 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼) but yet sticks them in DAYCARE ( they are sick nonstop and not even school age... they eat SHIT food, no sleep, forced to be on camera eating, sleeping, shitting whatever...while her and her bitch husband prance around a camera filming themselves. i think they are perverted and weird for living the way they do.Its NOT a job or career what you do TRASH HOLE! obsessing over themselves talking into a camera all day... pretending to be something to a bunch of idiot strangers online. I hope that everyone on this gossip thread utilizes this website to PROVE to viewers, search engines, authorities, what these narcissistic whores filming their families really are!!! ITS CHILD ABUSE and im here to make sure they get reported NON STOP until it ENDS! FACE TUNE your life bimbo cuz it aint cute what you do for money child abuser!!!!!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I’m a religious person, but the whole “everyone pray for us!” or “the more prayers the better!” thing always rubs me the wrong way. That’s not how God works. It’s not a popularity contest. It makes it seem like a sick kid who gets prayers from 100 people will get better sooner than a sick kid who gets prayers from 1 person. I understand it can be comforting to know lots of people are out there praying for you, but shouldn’t it be comforting enough knowing that God hears your own personal prayer?

Not trying to start a religious debate lol, just thinking out loud since T.phony posted asking people to pray for them.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Im sorry but Ella is one of the uglier YT babies.... also does Ella have yet ANOTHER black eye in her zoo photo?

Edit I guess she doesnt Girl just has weird eyes
Yep, there is a lot off on the girls of this family!!!
IMO:
($$for entertainment purposes $$)
Ella really has the facial defects of a FAS child. .. Trash +i , was drinking a lot of tequila and wine a few months before her announcement on Ella... it is Very EASY for FAS to happen to a baby in development... My Ob said if I was wanting any more kids to use condoms if I had been drinking! Said it causes developmental problems/deformities and to not drink 3 months prior to trying for another kid!
She clearly drank a lot before Ella, it’s in all her social media, very easy to research it...
My opinion Image
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, if any footage from this sickness/hospital trip makes it into a future vlog, they’ll never get another view from me again.

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

My daughter has bronchitis about a week ago and her doctor or was able to tell me right away I didn’t get her sent to the ER She probably didn’t even go to the doctor and went straight to the ER just to have something to post about.

Talkthattalk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Talkthattalk »

bsapia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...

She only had her kids for that purpose. To be accessories. I have had the pleasure of knowing her my entire life, and she treats everyone like they are just things, not people.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

She is so worried over daughter's health, but we have to get that titty shot for the gram!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Poor Tidiot, she went to the zoo and all she got was a sick child.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

#Godisgood :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

YTmomsRgross333 wrote:This sick ugly foul bitch putting up insta stories about that sick kid of hers (welcome to Eastern PA FALL germs!) meanwhile gloating about the ridiculous local news coverage of her "side hustle" lollllllll you mean your CHILD ABUSE job ha! seriously this trash hole loser will never be anything valid to this world... its a nobody with an obsession for money and popularity because it sucks in the REAL world. It couldnt be a nurse because its an idiot with no continuing education! This mental case likes to brag about how it reproduced 3 kids 9mths apart (wowww u can spread your legs ImageImageImage) but yet sticks them in DAYCARE ( they are sick nonstop and not even school age... they eat SHIT food, no sleep, forced to be on camera eating, sleeping, shitting whatever...while her and her bitch husband prance around a camera filming themselves. i think they are perverted and weird for living the way they do.Its NOT a job or career what you do TRASH HOLE! obsessing over themselves talking into a camera all day... pretending to be something to a bunch of idiot strangers online. I hope that everyone on this gossip thread utilizes this website to PROVE to viewers, search engines, authorities, what these narcissistic whores filming their families really are!!! ITS CHILD ABUSE and im here to make sure they get reported NON STOP until it ENDS! FACE TUNE your life bimbo cuz it aint cute what you do for money child abuser!!!!!
“It” ImageImageImage

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

scojacar wrote:Also, I’m a religious person, but the whole “everyone pray for us!” or “the more prayers the better!” thing always rubs me the wrong way. That’s not how God works. It’s not a popularity contest. It makes it seem like a sick kid who gets prayers from 100 people will get better sooner than a sick kid who gets prayers from 1 person. I understand it can be comforting to know lots of people are out there praying for you, but shouldn’t it be comforting enough knowing that God hears your own personal prayer?

Not trying to start a religious debate lol, just thinking out loud since T.phony posted asking people to pray for them.
I think it’s dramatic and gross to request prayers, acting like your child is on life support, when they just have a cough, JUST to get yourself attention and popularity/views.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”