KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

RavenUK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by RavenUK »

Where , where has the little whisper woman that started the vlogs gone. This woman lives in cuckoo land and those around her, support it?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

looks like jackson didn’t go to school today he was on kerens insta story all morning
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Redcar2019 wrote:Soooo does Keren not care about paying the taxes on the other house now that she doesn’t live there? Cause she’s about to have her mom foreclosed on Image Good think Richard Lloyd’s paying the taxes on the new home
I can’t see what these pictures are and it’s annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

The picture shows that Richard Lloyd’s name is on the tax bill for the lake house.
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

I don’t understand the spilling the vodka? Britney has just done a similar thing. What am I missing?
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Gingermane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:21 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:Soooo does Keren not care about paying the taxes on the other house now that she doesn’t live there? Cause she’s about to have her mom foreclosed on Image Good think Richard Lloyd’s paying the taxes on the new home

Sorry! Idk why they always upload so blurry. Richards name is on the lake house tax receipt for this year and the 2019 taxes on the old house came out and it says that they are still delinquent on 2018’s taxes
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Littlechatter11 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:45 pm I haven’t checked in on these dipshits in months and haven’t watched any vlogs for probably close to 6 months.... so they’re renting a lake house and claiming that they bought it? How did we figure out they’re renting?

They’re renting? The house listing sale date matches up with the dates on them moving in ect

I’m curious if they are re ting also. I don’t know the physical address but you can look up property records for their county to see if they are the actual owners.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

kern: "they are not going to get iPads for bedtime anymore!"

Guess who has iPads in bed for bedtime
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Redcar2019 wrote:
Gingermane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Sorry! Idk why they always upload so blurry. Richards name is on the lake house tax receipt for this year and the 2019 taxes on the old house came out and it says that they are still delinquent on 2018’s taxes
It’s not that their blurry, it’s a broken image so I can’t see anything at all.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

It’s not showing anything can you repost

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

So keren and her friends were coming back that night yet she never came back and Khoa said he wasn’t gonna tell Keren he was letting the kids sleep with him? Soooo dead beat mom didn’t come home (which we already knew). Wonder if she lied to Khoa and said they were leaving that night so get to stay. She just had to hang with the “friends they never get to see” who they literally see all the time
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote:

It’s not showing anything can you repost

ImageImage

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

It's annoying to deal with pictures on here now. The only way to make them clear from the app is to pay for VIP or whatever, or you can just post them from a computer but then people on the app can't see it.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was bored lol so this is a very rough estimate of what they have spent since moving into the new house. Luckily they pretty much got everything from RH and target so I only added those things and this is the totals I got lol I didn't even add in the smaller things and this doesnt include rugs or a lot of other stuff that they didn't show up close or I didn't feel like trying to find. My best guess is they spent at least 3 times this total in the last month and keep in mind this is JUST since moving in the new house (doesn't include cars or mortgage or any of that stuff)

Cloud Sectional: $19,000 AT LEAST
Coffee Table: $2,400
Silverware: $100
Big Plates: $48 (at least)
OXO Storage containers: $160 (at least)
Green Pan 16 piece set: $180
Dyson cyclone v10 motorhead: $500
Bamboo Drawer Organizers: $70 (at least)
Roomba 675: $300
Lost Socks Sign: $25
Ugly Gold Chandelier: $5,695
Mini Fridges: $1,000
Washer & Dryer: $2,000 (at least)
New TV's: No idea how many they got but i'd guess at least $1,000 spent
Canvas: $300 (no idea, just a really rough guess if they got a discount)
Boys Bunk Bed: $2,400
Boys Dresser: $2,400
Boys Storage: $880X2 (in suttons room also so $1,760 total)
Suttons Crib: $1,200
Chair in Suttons Room: $1,500
Suttons Dresser: $2,000

TOTAL: $42,738

This is INSANE. There is no way in hell they are legally making enough to cover all of this stuff so I'd love to know wtf is going on
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I love how keren thinks she is rich because she buys tacky Gucci. how long till sut sut falls in the lake? also brilliant put the bug zapper in the house we can start a poll till one of their brats stick their finger in it
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Coco_ wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:02 pm looks like jackson didn’t go to school today he was on kerens insta story all morning
they are only sending him when there is something going on like the hallloween party I expect he will done with school after xmas
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Redcar2019 wrote:I was bored lol so this is a very rough estimate of what they have spent since moving into the new house. Luckily they pretty much got everything from RH and target so I only added those things and this is the totals I got lol I didn't even add in the smaller things and this doesnt include rugs or a lot of other stuff that they didn't show up close or I didn't feel like trying to find. My best guess is they spent at least 3 times this total in the last month and keep in mind this is JUST since moving in the new house (doesn't include cars or mortgage or any of that stuff)

This is INSANE. There is no way in hell they are legally making enough to cover all of this stuff so I'd love to know wtf is going on
Holy shit...that’s not including all the stuff we don’t see on the vlogs or instagram so let’s just call it 50k spent in one month just on household things...they are absolute idiots.
They also spend an ungodly amount of money on Starbucks and eating out/postmates.
I’m with you that there’s no way they make enough money to pay for all of that plus any bills/recurring payments that they might have.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

mamakhaofish wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:I was bored lol so this is a very rough estimate of what they have spent since moving into the new house. Luckily they pretty much got everything from RH and target so I only added those things and this is the totals I got lol I didn't even add in the smaller things and this doesnt include rugs or a lot of other stuff that they didn't show up close or I didn't feel like trying to find. My best guess is they spent at least 3 times this total in the last month and keep in mind this is JUST since moving in the new house (doesn't include cars or mortgage or any of that stuff)

Holy shit...that’s not including all the stuff we don’t see on the vlogs or instagram so let’s just call it 50k spent in one month just on household things...they are absolute idiots.
They also spend an ungodly amount of money on Starbucks and eating out/postmates.
I’m with you that there’s no way they make enough money to pay for all of that plus any bills/recurring payments that they might have.

I would even say $70,000 or more this month because if they are spending $6,000+ on each of the kids bedrooms I know they are spending more in the other rooms. I mean shit she even said she ordered a couch for the kids play room that hadn’t come. There is something odd going on with them financially for sure. YouTubers who have way more followers than them don’t spend like they do (ex. Cody Ko, Zane Hijazi, Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, just a few of the people I watch that live very modestly and act like they make very little from YouTube)
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:28 pm
Coco_ wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:02 pm looks like jackson didn’t go to school today he was on kerens insta story all morning
they are only sending him when there is something going on like the hallloween party I expect he will done with school after xmas

Who the fuck does that? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Of course Jackson is using Landon’s fishing pole while poor Landon is stuck using an adult fishing pole that he can’t even hold up by himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “KKandBabyJ”