Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by icant »

Shocking! No follow up about the results, because the chest x-ray was clearly negative. So, props for exposing your baby to unnecessary radiation for likes and comments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

She is sick. Pray for me Ella didn’t sleep, pray for us we’re in the hospital, pray for Ella’s shirt. FUCK OFF

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

icant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:03 pm
kittengal wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 pm When a child presents to an office with a fever alongside a cough, it is standard that we order chest x-ray. More often than not, it is a simple 'chest cold', but ruling out pneumonia is the first in line. Nothing special about it, no prayers needed. She's a nurse so she should know the routine procedures.
I bet her ped even said “I really don’t think it’s anything serious but let’s get an X-ray just to be sure”. But of course titty with i needed to make it a big deal.
She’s an embarrassment to medical professionals. No nurse needs to google simple cold symptoms. No nurse panics at the sign of a sniffle, or becomes paranoid their child has lice because they scratched their head once. If anything, doctor and nurse moms are the complete opposite. We tend to not take anything too seriously, because we KNOW what a true emergency looks like. It’s all an act. She’s not actually worried. She just needs attention. She even posted something like *this is a sign to always follow your mom gut*, before the kid was even seen, diagnosed or treated. It makes no sense. Just dramatic, attention seeking and exhausting.

Yes!! 💯 agree! This is just one of the ways in which she reminds me of my ex sister in law, who is severely mentally ill. She was always “overly concerned” about every little thing having to do with her kids, constantly calling the pediatrician and taking them in for every little thing. There were people, my mother in law included, who praised her as such an attentive and protective mother. My husband and I saw thru her bullsit act from the get go, called it her “faux concern”, playing the part of the overly anxious mother to gain attention and praise. That’s what I think of every time Tiffani is worried about the wind near her children’s bedroom or she says she’s terrified of them near water: faux concern. Anyways, my sister in law could only maintain the image for so long before her real self started to shine thru and my brother in law left her. We shall she how long Tiff can keep up the facade.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

palmtreemomma wrote:
icant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:03 pm
kittengal wrote: I bet her ped even said “I really don’t think it’s anything serious but let’s get an X-ray just to be sure”. But of course titty with i needed to make it a big deal.
She’s an embarrassment to medical professionals. No nurse needs to google simple cold symptoms. No nurse panics at the sign of a sniffle, or becomes paranoid their child has lice because they scratched their head once. If anything, doctor and nurse moms are the complete opposite. We tend to not take anything too seriously, because we KNOW what a true emergency looks like. It’s all an act. She’s not actually worried. She just needs attention. She even posted something like *this is a sign to always follow your mom gut*, before the kid was even seen, diagnosed or treated. It makes no sense. Just dramatic, attention seeking and exhausting.

Yes!! Image agree! This is just one of the ways in which she reminds me of my ex sister in law, who is severely mentally ill. She was always “overly concerned” about every little thing having to do with her kids, constantly calling the pediatrician and taking them in for every little thing. There were people, my mother in law included, who praised her as such an attentive and protective mother. My husband and I saw thru her bullsit act from the get go, called it her “faux concern”, playing the part of the overly anxious mother to gain attention and praise. That’s what I think of every time Tiffani is worried about the wind near her children’s bedroom or she says she’s terrified of them near water: faux concern. Anyways, my sister in law could only maintain the image for so long before her real self started to shine thru and my brother in law left her. We shall she how long Tiff can keep up the facade.
You can tell when someone is genuinely worried. Her batting her eyelashes and pouting for the camera while she whines to her husband how worried she is, is a joke. The only time I’ve ever seen her truly upset/concerned is when they were driving Ella to the hospital due to jaundice as a newborn. I felt for her that day. But all of this other nonsense, I see right through. And it makes me sad for the kids.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

She’s only ever concerned with Ella, if it was one of the boys she wouldn’t have cared as much... I just picture her desperately trying to breastfeed Ella because she thinks her tits can save the world.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I hate when people are like My KiDs WoNt SlEeP...

Well duh shes dancing around the living room watching tv.

She should be in her room in the dark with no other option but to sleep! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If i had a dollar for every time she complained I’d own Youtube and get rid of these dolts.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/tiffanirose

sorry if this site is old news. It is new to me so I thought I'd share.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

She screen shot names and how much people have donated to her I mean her charity. How fing rude. Once again she’s exploiting people’s privacy for her own gain. She seems like such a c u next Tuesday my God. Her husband and those bug eyes. Yeah keep telling yourself you are hot and maybe it will happen one day.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

kristieanne87 wrote:I hate when people are like My KiDs WoNt SlEeP...

She should be in her room in the dark with no other option but to sleep! ImageImage

Ugh. I feel so badly for them. They’re going to be so tired at work tomorrow. After getting little sleep, waking up at 5, getting kids dressed fed, teeth brushed, lunches packed and out the door before 7. Oh, wait a minute...
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

icant wrote:

Ugh. I feel so badly for them. They’re going to be so tired at work tomorrow. After getting little sleep, waking up at 5, getting kids dressed fed, teeth brushed, lunches packed and out the door before 7. Oh, wait a minute...
Lol that’s MY life

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

icant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:23 pm

😂😂😂
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

AryaStark wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:21 pm She screen shot names and how much people have donated to her I mean her charity. How fing rude. Once again she’s exploiting people’s privacy for her own gain. She seems like such a c u next Tuesday my God. Her husband and those bug eyes. Yeah keep telling yourself you are hot and maybe it will happen one day.
I agree!! She could suggest a charity or promote one but we all know she receives gifts and praise from this company because she organized the donation. Here’s a tip everyone: if you want to donate, just do it. Don’t use her link so she can be praised and take credit for your hard earned money.

And I thought the same seeing Ella dancing around the living room! It’s like in Ohio. Shut the damn tv off and maybe your kids will attempt to sleep. Ella just started walking, I doubt she is getting out of her crib and walking downstairs. Stop being lazy and realize that if you want your kid to sleep you have to get your butt off the couch and not sit there and expect her to just fall asleep nicely in your lap.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

T.ugly I hope you see this. Image

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

thisisgold21 wrote:T.ugly I hope you see this. Image

Man someone should tag her in that. If that doesn't sum her act up completely I don't know what could.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I know Xmas is an exciting time when you have children. However and but, every flippin year she seems to get worse and worse. More clothes more pictures more decorations more trees more complaining more sicknesses... you get what I am saying just extreme. She’s decided to celebrate Xmas for two months and she wonders WHY her kids are all rilled up every hour of the day and night?
And btw if dumb and dumber are both now derelicts, why not go volunteer your time to a soup kitchen and feed the poor? Or go take meals to people living with terminal illnesses?
Oh wait you don’t teach your kids that was what Jesus did, he helped the poor and preached giving. I get it, none of that gets you on local tv so why bother.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Trashys favortism disgusts me. She was so pumped and all in her pink glory to decorate Ellas room and rushed through the boys and did a half ass job as usual. Those poor boys have to sit in their beds when they wake so their lazy parents can sleep in and enjoy their coffee with "whip" in bed. I really hope they don't have to hold going to the bathroom.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

These two twit twats version of donating is giving a half used gift card on camera to look good, Trashys used junk in her donation basket on her door and taking credit for other peoples donations. Disgusting people.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

At the beginning of her decorate video she talks about how Christmas is about family.... someone commented that Christmas is actually about the birth of Jesus. Roasted lol religious my ass tiffani

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

EDA87FF3-9A37-44A4-8582-796D94F2A185.jpeg
What a normal human being looks like next to the “Beastons”
I. Can’t. Even.
Dead. Deceased.
Roflmao
(Please tell me you can see this photo!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”