KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

chloe6124 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:39 pm We sold our house in AUG. we had already paid taxes . So our name was on the tax bill for the year. The new owner wasn’t responsible for the tax bill until the following spring. So next year is when you would see their name on the tax bill. If it’s not there and still Richards something is up. I still bet they have some kind of special deal with him. There is no way in hell they have the money they have blown on cars and furniture after buying a house like that. That or they are doing something sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the previous owners are listed on the previous tax bills up until this year and 2019’s just came out this month and is due by next March so with the house being sold in September it makes sense the new owner is on it. I think it’s up to the buyer and seller who pays the taxes for the year it was sold but the new owners name will be on the bill. He’s also listed as being the person the home was sold to so K&Ks names won’t be on the tax bill ever because they don’t own the home (unless they buy it from him in the future which there will be a record of that)
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Redcar2019 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:39 pm We sold our house in AUG. we had already paid taxes . So our name was on the tax bill for the year. The new owner wasn’t responsible for the tax bill until the following spring. So next year is when you would see their name on the tax bill. If it’s not there and still Richards something is up. I still bet they have some kind of special deal with him. There is no way in hell they have the money they have blown on cars and furniture after buying a house like that. That or they are doing something sketchy.

Well the previous owners are listed on the previous tax bills up until this year and 2019’s just came out this month and is due by next March so with the house being sold in September it makes sense the new owner is on it. I think it’s up to the buyer and seller who pays the taxes for the year it was sold but the new owners name will be on the bill. He’s also listed as being the person the home was sold to so K&Ks names won’t be on the tax bill ever because they don’t own the home (unless they buy it from him in the future which there will be a record of that)
I agree I don’t think they really own it. It was defintly some special arrangement. My guess this is some type of sellers financing ect. Maybe he gets a bigger profit of the business or something. There is no way they paid off the old house and bought those cars and saved that much money for a house like that and all that new stuff. Whatever they did to get this house it will blow up in their faces. I still think they are going to be involved in a scandal that will take them down.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:We sold our house in AUG. we had already paid taxes . So our name was on the tax bill for the year. The new owner wasn’t responsible for the tax bill until the following spring. So next year is when you would see their name on the tax bill. If it’s not there and still Richards something is up. I still bet they have some kind of special deal with him. There is no way in hell they have the money they have blown on cars and furniture after buying a house like that. That or they are doing something sketchy.

This is info that’s up to date as of today and there is no other name listed for the home other than Richard. They don’t own it but of course will never address it and be honest because as long as their fans aren’t suspicious then why would they. Wonder how many of their friends and family know the truth cause seems odd to lie to even them Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Redcar2019 wrote:

I agree I don’t think they really own it. It was defintly some special arrangement. My guess this is some type of sellers financing ect. Maybe he gets a bigger profit of the business or something. There is no way they paid off the old house and bought those cars and saved that much money for a house like that and all that new stuff. Whatever they did to get this house it will blow up in their faces. I still think they are going to be involved in a scandal that will take them down.

Yeah I’d love to see it blow up in their faces. I wish their followers would get suspicious of their extreme spending but most of them are 13 so not likely Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I looked it up and the top two reasons people buy homes in other peoples names are
1) protection of their home if they are likely to be audited and have their assets taken
2) bad credit

I would suspect they fall into both categories. It somewhat makes sense. Richard “owns” the home and gets the tax breaks, they write off rent at the new house as a business expense because they have another home so this can be an “office”, they pay Richard more in rent each month than the mortgage is so he’s making money and they are just long term renting essentially, and if they have their assets taken this house is not included
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Redcar2019 wrote:I looked it up and the top two reasons people buy homes in other peoples names are
1) protection of their home if they are likely to be audited and have their assets taken
2) bad credit

I would suspect they fall into both categories. It somewhat makes sense. Richard “owns” the home and gets the tax breaks, they write off rent at the new house as a business expense because they have another home so this can be an “office”, they pay Richard more in rent each month than the mortgage is so he’s making money and they are just long term renting essentially, and if they have their assets taken this house is not included
My guess is this house is to expensive to be considered as a office to write off. It’s just like a business car. Certain luxury cars can’t be a business car. I have a degree in accounting but I don’t remember to much it was so long ago and tax rules change.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:I looked it up and the top two reasons people buy homes in other peoples names are
2) bad credit

My guess is this house is to expensive to be considered as a office to write off. It’s just like a business car. Certain luxury cars can’t be a business car. I have a degree in accounting but I don’t remember to much it was so long ago and tax rules change.

But since they don’t own the home it’s not trying to write off the whole home it’s just a portion of the rent as if it’s an office or even a home office. I’m sure they can’t write off the whole months rent but the co owner of my husbands business is able to write off a portion of his large rental home as a business expense for having a home office
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Could it be that certain criminal record is barring them from borrowing enough to pay for the Lakehouse?

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Excellent sleuthing!!! I absolutely think that they are spending money that they anticipate making in the future with suckass. Counting those chickens before they hatch. Sugar daddy Richard is taking a huge risk with these criminals.

Don’t forget they also have a “warehouse” which they have yet to show, but all these buildings and cars, and furnishings that they keep buying over and over and over again..... not smart spending. They will never retain their wealth because they are not smart with their money. Living beyond their means....
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Redcar2019 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 pm
2) bad credit

But since they don’t own the home it’s not trying to write off the whole home it’s just a portion of the rent as if it’s an office or even a home office. I’m sure they can’t write off the whole months rent but the co owner of my husbands business is able to write off a portion of his large rental home as a business expense for having a home office
You have a good point there. Even if they owned it they could write off a portion of they use it as business.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

O yeah f*ing sure, "he is jealous of Jackson" ?!? Jackson is always jealous of Landon you mean!?!
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

If anything then Jackson is jealous of Landon because Landon is a cute, funny, caring and loving boy! Whilst your favorite child is selfish, obnoxious and annoying!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Landon and Sutton are such cuties, awww! Ah Landon has good taste, that bamboo, lol, good choice !
Last edited by lovingthisforum on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Also did you see the little shit push Landon away and her reaction was to laugh?!
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Redcar2019 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:59 pm Cody Ko, Zane Hijazi, Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, just a few of the people I watch that live very modestly and act like they make very little from YouTube)
OT but Shane definitely earns way more than he makes out, there’s no way he isn’t. I think he plays it down to be more relatable tbh which I assume is what most youtubers do

They must be earning a lot in sponsorships and possibly have their money invested (if they’re smart enough)
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Really, did that little shit do that? I'm not that far in the video yet
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm Really, did that little shit do that? I'm not that far in the video yet
The pushing? More towards the beginning when they show their favorite child in actual clothes
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Littlechatter11 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Redcar2019 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:59 pm Cody Ko, Zane Hijazi, Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, just a few of the people I watch that live very modestly and act like they make very little from YouTube)
OT but Shane definitely earns way more than he makes out, there’s no way he isn’t. I think he plays it down to be more relatable tbh which I assume is what most youtubers do

They must be earning a lot in sponsorships and possibly have their money invested (if they’re smart enough)
Yeah for sure. But he also has 23 times the followers K&K have but spends significantly less than them a month. A good reason why all those people will still have money once YouTube dies out
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

Redcar2019 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:
Redcar2019 wrote:Soooo does Keren not care about paying the taxes on the other house now that she doesn’t live there? Cause she’s about to have her mom foreclosed on Image Good think Richard Lloyd’s paying the taxes on the new home

It’s not showing anything can you repost

ImageImage

i can’t read the pictures, can someone please tell me how much they owe in taxes please? Image curious...

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

emmalinelola wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:55 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:

It’s not showing anything can you repost

ImageImage

i can’t read the pictures, can someone please tell me how much they owe in taxes please? Image curious...

$8,234 for the old house. The new house taxes are around $21,000 but its not in their name

Return to “KKandBabyJ”