TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Nesoi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Nesoi »

A hasn't even sent out the giveaway prizes how lazy is that? I am sure other youtubers send out prizes asap. If this z-elebrity got any lazier she'd be going backwards, which some may argue is already the case. :(
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

TheHandbagOf Glory wrote:
proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:have you seen her instagram?? she dressed Emilia in blue and grey :o :o :o :o :o :o ...and a bow :?
You should tell her what a cute little boy she has. ;) :lol:
Jeez, don't do that, I did it a few weeks ago and I'm STILL getting hate from the minions even though I haven't commented since and I got blocked. Lol, it was funny though, people went off their heads!
I've seen a few people do it. Cracks me up. I can see Anna in front of her ipod crying like hell when she sees these kind of comments :lol:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate it when I wrote a post and then my internet dies :x :x

So here again:
I'm alone at home today, no cleaning, no laundry, no work mails, NOTHING TO DO.
So I googled gyms that offer a gold membership in Cork and found 3 that would fit to what Jofatty told us (I didn't look up the ones in hotels but they might be fancier and more expensive, and I could imagine he opted for one of these..).

Well, all of them had the personal trainer in it, but just ONCE a week, and not every time he works out,. cause that's what he made it sound like..
The monthly price of the 3 ranged from 83-110 euros a month!!!! Wow, you might think a family with a baby will have to save money and not spend it on crap, but then they are so famous that they make huge amounts of money, yet they can't pay their phone bills...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:
TheHandbagOf Glory wrote:
proudmama wrote:
You should tell her what a cute little boy she has. ;) :lol:
Jeez, don't do that, I did it a few weeks ago and I'm STILL getting hate from the minions even though I haven't commented since and I got blocked. Lol, it was funny though, people went off their heads!
I've seen a few people do it. Cracks me up. I can see Anna in front of her ipod crying like hell when she sees these kind of comments :lol:
let's open a can of sympathy for her... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No diet for Jofus, he standing right in the cookie aisle at Tesco :lol:
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

I couldn't bring myself to watch Anna's christmas haul from her subscribers etc, but just from what I saw from today's vlog of what they got, I just thought how sad it is that what their subscribers get them are always one hundred times nicer and more thoughtful than their lame giveaway "gifts". I mean even that drawing of Emilia is so thoughtful and amazing and something she can always keep. I would be so embarrassed if I was them receiving all these wonderful gifts and giving away other ppl a bunch of crap. You could just tell how happy Anna was when Joflub was at the post office because she knew she would be getting a second christmas. And again, Anna spoke to the puppies in the back of the car the same way she speaks to Emilia, she was of course more excited to have them with her than I've ever seen her with Emilia.

And to the very intelligent person(s) who pointed out that Anna seems to try to act like Sam through her actions, you are So right. I think in yesterday's vlog is when I noticed it. She filmed herself going "shhh" then filmed Emilia sleeping, then filmed herself smiling, something that Sam does a lot with Lily. However, though Anna started out whispering, she soon started yelling and talking really loud it seemed, just weird she started out whispering and then changed her volume so quickly...weirdo. Idk why she tries to copy Sam, as no matter how hard she tries, she is nothing like her when it comes to maternal instinct and love.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

That picture of him looking like a dead zombie by the xmas tree is really annoying me, don't know why? His posture or annoying stance or just his usual gnometastic attempt to be dramatic. Actually he is the drama queen of all drama queens and should star on Glee, he'd fit right in sweetie :nana: :cheer:
Image]Image Image
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

it's quite embarrassing to see how they ripped apart the packages sent to the p.o. box. I wouldn't open them until everything is organized and I know the name of the person I have to say thank you to. they should write thank you cards. at least for these huge packages. that's insane.
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

He is responding to comments in the vlogs today, to the nice ppl as far as ive seen.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taffy03 wrote:He is responding to comments in the vlogs today, to the nice ppl as far as ive seen.
yeah, not to me though. I've asked him what charity they donated to. AHEM.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
let's open a can of sympathy for her... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Dang! :lol: :lol: ! :ooops: *faking sadness*
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Taffy03 wrote:He is responding to comments in the vlogs today, to the nice ppl as far as ive seen.

Bahaha! of course not,he only said that to sound/look good as usual. I'm sure most of the mindless minions have already forgotten that he said he would donate and believe that J&A need the money more than charities do! :|
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taffy03 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Bahaha! of course not,he only said that to sound/look good as usual. I'm sure most of the mindless minions have already forgotten that he said he would donate and believe that J&A need the money more than charities do! :|
that's the problem. they totally forgot about the donation. they'd also TOTALLEEEYYY understand if they'd never send out those stupid giveaway things... they'd find an explanation, I'm sure. sheep.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Today's Jofatasre's revelation: ''I've got a few song ideas put down, just trying to find my sound'' :rofl: He should put all his sex noises and groaning sounds to a techno backing track I'd buy that :?
Image]Image Image
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:Today's Jofatasre's revelation: ''I've got a few song ideas put down, just trying to find my sound'' :rofl: He should put all his sex noises and groaning sounds to a techno backing track I'd buy that :?
... barf.
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

geekinthepink wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Today's Jofatasre's revelation: ''I've got a few song ideas put down, just trying to find my sound'' :rofl: He should put all his sex noises and groaning sounds to a techno backing track I'd buy that :?
... barf.
Like I said before it'll be just like Ross in Friends when he got his keyboard

Tick tick tick, ding dong ding dong "infinite time" bark bark bark "electrifying"
Shhhh, I was never here......
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
... barf.
I don't think he did anything for his musical journey, you could see his "equipment" and Ross' piano in one of the cluttered corners of his room the last few vlogs...
I am really waiting for his first disgusting, completely sweated instagram photo after his first workout. But I'll have to wait till Monday :(
Hope he is gonna be sore like hell and cry like Anna does when she wants him to do stuff for her. If I'd be him, I'd take advantage of the situation and make this girl move her ass like hell. Cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping (by feet of course), changing Emilia, bathing Emilia, cleaning dog poo, just everything :lol:
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

Nesoi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am
Did you see the boasting haul from the poo poo box? She said she didn't like to boast but yet continues to flash all these 'gifts' in everyone's faces. Hypocritical cow. Don't feel obliged to send us anything with ur hard-earned pocket money kids...but we sure love saying how much we 'appreciate' it. Morally void morons. They obviously feel entitled. Maybe someone should send them a good parenting guide and how not to exploit your family 101. Funny how the word in Italian for boaster is SPACCONE....strange coincidence, I don't think so. Her dad would be turning in his grave if he saw her behaviour

geekinthepink wrote:it's quite embarrassing to see how they ripped apart the packages sent to the p.o. box. I wouldn't open them until everything is organized and I know the name of the person I have to say thank you to. they should write thank you cards. at least for these huge packages. that's insane.
Funny that you girls mention that. According to her vlog description she will FOR SURE *lipsmack* do that.

Published on Jan 8, 2013
Hey guys! In this video I'm showing all the amazing cards, letters & gifts that we received from our PO box over the last 2-3 weeks. We appreciate everything SO much and if you sent something I will do my very best to send you out a thank you card as soon as I can :) Please know that there is NO obligation whatsoever to send us anything...this is just a video to say thank you. xoxo

:corn:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
Nesoi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am
Did you see the boasting haul from the poo poo box? She said she didn't like to boast but yet continues to flash all these 'gifts' in everyone's faces. Hypocritical cow. Don't feel obliged to send us anything with ur hard-earned pocket money kids...but we sure love saying how much we 'appreciate' it. Morally void morons. They obviously feel entitled. Maybe someone should send them a good parenting guide and how not to exploit your family 101. Funny how the word in Italian for boaster is SPACCONE....strange coincidence, I don't think so. Her dad would be turning in his grave if he saw her behaviour

geekinthepink wrote:it's quite embarrassing to see how they ripped apart the packages sent to the p.o. box. I wouldn't open them until everything is organized and I know the name of the person I have to say thank you to. they should write thank you cards. at least for these huge packages. that's insane.
Funny that you girls mention that. According to her vlog description she will FOR SURE *lipsmack* do that.

Published on Jan 8, 2013
Hey guys! In this video I'm showing all the amazing cards, letters & gifts that we received from our PO box over the last 2-3 weeks. We appreciate everything SO much and if you sent something I will do my very best to send you out a thank you card as soon as I can :) Please know that there is NO obligation whatsoever to send us anything...this is just a video to say thank you. xoxo

:corn:
I didn't even read that video description. she won't do it. as usual.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Haha, whoever posted this...you're awesome.

Princess Beige is going to end up having an aneurysm.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”