Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by AryaStark »

katie_A1 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:48 pm
ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:33 pm Q&A = LIES LIES LIES LIES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10000000% LIES from her. He just goes along with it. Poor guy gets cut off every second because his wife has no self control or manners. People made fun of them for loving each other and being Barbie and Ken?????? LMAO NO people couldn’t stand you because you lie and act like a psycho and just sucked to be around! And you look nothing like Barbie Tiffani, you look like a sad trout with fangs.
Okay best comment sad trout with fangs I am dying laughing. I hope you don’t mind me calling her that as well.👍
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:18 pm
ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:33 pm Q&A = LIES LIES LIES LIES

10000000% LIES from her. He just goes along with it. Poor guy gets cut off every second because his wife has no self control or manners. People made fun of them for loving each other and being Barbie and Ken?????? LMAO NO people couldn’t stand you because you lie and act like a psycho and just sucked to be around! And you look nothing like Barbie Tiffani, you look like a sad trout with fangs.
Okay best comment sad trout with fangs I am dying laughing. I hope you don’t mind me calling her that as well.👍
LOL go for it! It’s true! She’s the most miserable looking human ever constantly saying I’m so blessed I’m so happy. No clearly you aren’t because who are you convincing? Happy people don’t need to proclaim happiness and #blessed every 5 seconds. Shut upppp.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

katie_A1 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:43 pm
AryaStark wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:18 pm

LOL go for it! It’s true! She’s the most miserable looking human ever constantly saying I’m so blessed I’m so happy. No clearly you aren’t because who are you convincing? Happy people don’t need to proclaim happiness and #blessed every 5 seconds. Shut upppp.
Amen!!!!! 👏👏👏
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

What in the name of Wip Cream is going on with her stories?? Holy back off haters!! Could she be any more insecure? She cannot stand the fact that despite what she says, it KILLS her that there are people out here that know she is a walking contradiction and a fake phony
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:Did anyone notice how she mentioned making Chris a shirt to wear to Disney that says "My Wife is my favorite Disney Princess" and then Chris responded "What about my daughter?" Ohhhh gosh that was so uncomfortable.

PS to anyone curious, "Humble and Kind" is a song by Tim McGraw, one of my favorites. It reminds me of my son (which is why I picked it!)

Yep I’ve called it from the beginning... Ella is the favorite because she’s still breastfeeding but as soon as Ella weans those two are going to bump heads! I can already see Tiff getting jealous because of the attention she’s going to get from her father

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Homegirl just said “more times than not, when we go out, we get recognized”. I’m asystoliccccc. Dead. Mummified. Never coming back. Not one person I know knows who she is. None of my friends, family or coworkers have ever heard of her and never knew there were such things as cleaning videos on YouTube. I’m sure the only local followers she has are teachers/moms at her kid’s school so they can watch to make fun of her and be nosey. If she were ever recognized in public, she would 100% include that moment in her vlogs. Thanks for the laugh, girl!!!!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

icant wrote:Homegirl just said “more times than not, when we go out, we get recognized”. I’m asystoliccccc. Dead. Mummified. Never coming back. Not one person I know knows who she is. None of my friends, family or coworkers have ever heard of her and never knew there were such things as cleaning videos on YouTube. I’m sure the only local followers she has are teachers/moms at her kid’s school so they can watch to make fun of her and be nosey. If she were ever recognized in public, she would 100% include that moment in her vlogs. Thanks for the laugh, girl!!!!
She is delusional, she thinks she's Reece Witherspoon or something. What an idiot.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Evian wrote:
icant wrote:Homegirl just said “more times than not, when we go out, we get recognized”. I’m asystoliccccc. Dead. Mummified. Never coming back. Not one person I know knows who she is. None of my friends, family or coworkers have ever heard of her and never knew there were such things as cleaning videos on YouTube. I’m sure the only local followers she has are teachers/moms at her kid’s school so they can watch to make fun of her and be nosey. If she were ever recognized in public, she would 100% include that moment in her vlogs. Thanks for the laugh, girl!!!!
She is delusional, she thinks she's Reece Witherspoon or something. What an idiot.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
She also just said “I’m so humble and I always put everyone else first” in the same sentence. My brain hurts. I don’t think I can continue to watch at all anymore.

Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

The fact that shrimp calls her humble is too much. Does he listen when she speaks? See what she posts? Humble would be the absolute last word to describe her.
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

I've been lurking for so long but need to state the obvious. Sorry if its been said in the past... She's today's version of Kate Gosselin. A Pennylvania nurse who quit her job, had more kids than she could handle...all for "stardom", and all while completing emasculating her husband. And for what? Ummm... Jon was the DJ at a friend's recent 40th birthday. Good luck Beastons! Hope the stardom is worth it!
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

None of their friends called them ken and Barbie, she called herself Barbie. No one was annoyed at how much they loved each other, people didn’t like how they treated other people. They are the definition of snakes, and that Q&A was rage inducing. When you have lost all of your friends, news flash it’s not them, it’s you. God they suck so much.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aliger79 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 pm I've been lurking for so long but need to state the obvious. Sorry if its been said in the past... She's today's version of Kate Gosselin. A Pennylvania nurse who quit her job, had more kids than she could handle...all for "stardom", and all while completing emasculating her husband. And for what? Ummm... Jon was the DJ at a friend's recent 40th birthday. Good luck Beastons! Hope the stardom is worth it!
I love it when you guys have such good insights!! You really got that one. Yes!
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

Does anyone know why she prefers Ella to Carter and Tanner?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Btw you forgot they both have bad hair.👎
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I’m sorry is she joking?? I can’t understand what about her life is so f’ing difficult!!! You have clearly a husband who is obsessed with you and three healthy thriving children. Your families are nearby and involved. You have the money to pretty much come and go as you please. You’re about to have your entire downstairs level renovated in your already large and functional home. Yeah ok you have young kids. You chose to have the status symbol of 3 under 4, or whatever it is. Kids wake up early. They don’t sleep. Congrats you’re not the only parent to never sleep! Hell, people without kids also struggle to get sleep! I know that’s beyond your comprehension but it’s true. I’m happy I didn’t watch the q&a. Thanks for all the info on here!! True narcissists these two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Guys was I hallucinating or did she remove the 25-30 motivational Pinterest quotes in a row from her stories from earlier today? Many of which seemed to be directed at her haters aka us?? Please tell me someone else caught this?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The comments on her news video... embarrassing... she has hardly any positive comments and about half of the reactions are laughing faces

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

palmtreemomma wrote:Guys was I hallucinating or did she remove the 25-30 motivational Pinterest quotes in a row from her stories from earlier today? Many of which seemed to be directed at her haters aka us?? Please tell me someone else caught this?
I dunno, I didn’t watch her stories today. Can’t even look at her smug self.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I wonder how many emails her manager sent to nbc until they finally agreed to do a from rags to riches story so she would stop harassing them.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote:I wonder how many emails her manager sent to nbc until they finally agreed to do a from rags to riches story so she would stop harassing them.

I was going to say that earlier... they most definitely contacted the news themselves Image

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”