emilyrose26
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

actuallydear wrote:Missy is so daft.

Her first instinct is when she see an animal that may need some assistance is to grab out her phone and film them before helping? I get that it’s her job to film but I don’t think she made money from that, so that can’t be used as an excuse (it’s a poor one anyway!)

She kept handling that tiny and stressed bird. Open beak breathing = stressed.

Why wouldn’t she have just taken the net outside the first time, instead of taking the bird out of the net to hold it? Of course it’s going to try and fly away while still inside. It’s a bird that isn’t domesticated for your enjoyment.

And then catching the bird again and handling it some more, putting it in a cage so the kids could see while it’s pacing back and forth stressed out of its mind?

Sorry, forgot Missy was Snow White. Carry on.

Daft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Selfish more like, none of that was for the benefit of the bird. She acts like some great saint for "saving" all these animals but she's only using them for her own gain.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emilyrose26 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Missy is so daft.

Her first instinct is when she see an animal that may need some assistance is to grab out her phone and film them before helping? I get that it’s her job to film but I don’t think she made money from that, so that can’t be used as an excuse (it’s a poor one anyway!)

Why wouldn’t she have just taken the net outside the first time, instead of taking the bird out of the net to hold it? Of course it’s going to try and fly away while still inside. It’s a bird that isn’t domesticated for your enjoyment.

And then catching the bird again and handling it some more, putting it in a cage so the kids could see while it’s pacing back and forth stressed out of its mind?

Daft.

Selfish more like, none of that was for the benefit of the bird. She acts like some great saint for "saving" all these animals but she's only using them for her own gain.

They act like she loooooves animals so much, but all she cares about is looking good for Instagram and vlogs. That poor bird was freaking out, and she handled it much more than necessary and caged it for her own selfish reasons. They encourage Ollie to handle every critter he comes across. This is one area where they and their buddies Cullen and Katie have a lot in common. They pick up every animal they can, without any care about how it might affect the animal itself. And of course they film it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brn4u

Unread post by Brn4u »

Hi -I'm typically a lurker but whatever happened to Missy's horse she had? I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Maybe I just missed something?
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

actuallydear wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm Missy is so daft.

Daft.

These idiots never fail to horrify me with the way they treat animals...just awful!
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

12 hours ago she had the bird in a cage...Image

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

...and 2 hours ago she set it free.

Did this piece of shit really have that poor bird locked up for 10 hours?? She may not have uploaded the footage right away but however long she had it for it was daytime when she caged it and full dark when she FINALLY let it go. These people are nothing but scum and they're teaching their kids that they are better than any creature and can do whatever they want to them. Makes me so mad.Image

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I don’t see why they never think about the diseases they could get from handling random animals.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Kelsey’s getting inducted. Here’s comes the “Getting pregnant?!” “Having baby #3” Vlogs from the Lannings

mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommycrunch »

Bryan and Missy are idiots that live in there fantasy world that YT created. Soon when the cash runs out, they will be struggling to make ends meet.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If someone reported her where I live, she could actually pay a fine or worse for trapping the bird. Not ok at all.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know this isn't their thread, but look what Jeff and his Slyfox buddies are up to. This is so wrong in so many ways. Peyton is what, 5? She can't consent to this. Thirsty much? Bryan and Missy are well shed of these jerks.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... a750a7.jpg[/IMG]Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

onbreak wrote:They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

She’s the same age as Ollie she’s six.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
onbreak wrote:They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

She’s the same age as Ollie she’s six.

Doesn't make it any better. And no, they haven't been noticed as far as I know. They've been doing it ever since the paparazzi started getting pics of Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin. So yeah, it's nothing new, but the "wedding" pictures are especially skeevy to me. And now they are trying to get their followers to tag the Biebers as well. Thirsty AF.

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Anyone take a look at their views? 92K on a video from 2 weeks ago. Anyone know if it Is harder to scam bot the views on fundraiser videos? Those numbers are low esp. for someone on the road to 5 Mill y'all.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Free wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:23 pm Anyone take a look at their views? 92K on a video from 2 weeks ago. Anyone know if it Is harder to scam bot the views on fundraiser videos? Those numbers are low esp. for someone on the road to 5 Mill y'all.
ive noticed and wondered what was up too!
I don't care about your life
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Their views don't match the numbers of their subscribers, that's for sure!

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Of course the views don’t match... that’s what happens when you buy subs! Bryan has been doing it for years, especially this time of the year. Every year right around the first, they hit some magic number.

I watched their latest vlog on invidious. I find it hard to believe that fisher price actually paid these people for that. These people ARE NOT actors or talented! Bryan was maybe the worst, so over the top (he really does think he’s got a gift). Missy was awkward/fake. Jackson was so easy to understand but Ollie still having trouble with some sounds/words.

Isn’t this a direct violation of the new YouTube rules? I can’t imagine it’s going to be shown on a national level (tv). Clearly aimed at children. The next episode is going to be on the Mechams channel next week.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Sorry for the double post. So I looked at Bryan’s music website. Sorry, but talking about his childhood was uncalled for. He says in the bio that his live of country music came from living in the mountains and “chopping and gathering wood to keep the family warm”. What? Whoever told him to include all that needs to have their head examined! This Bryan who needs to call his father in law to change a lightbulb!

It says on that website that he has a concert coming up on Dec 2 at a place called The Hotel Cafe. It’s interesting that he’s not listed on the calendar or you can’t buy tickets. On Bryan’s website it only asks for RSVP. This is a 21 and older venue. I’m thinking Bryan has rented out one of the stages and is going to pay for the entry fees. This place doesn’t do free concerts. He’s doing this with Rachel Talbot.

It was funny in the FAQ someone asked if they served cranberry vodkas and could a 6 year old come. Missy?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Love of country music? WTF? If he loves country music so much, how come he's always trying to get the attention of Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber, and he never performs country music? He's full of it. They've gone to a couple of country concerts, and he always mentions that it was Missy who wanted to go.
He makes my head hurt.

Return to “Daily Bumps”