BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by smom12 »

I wasn’t going to address the Britney kiss ass who is defending her procreation choices, but I AM going to say this:

It’s called quality of life. Those issues you mentioned.... diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer.... can happen years down the road. And when they do happen people can still function normally day to day. They can walk, breathe on their own, control their own bodily functions. With DMD YOU. CAN. NOT. Have a good quality of life well into adulthood.

I know of people with MD, CF, MS, and even cancer who choose to NOT have children because they don’t want their children to suffer.

Developing a disease later on in life and being able to have a QUALITY OF LIFE is way fucking different than getting pregnant on purpose knowing you’re a carrier for a TERMINAL fucking disease. And then her girls are gonna have this same agonizing choice. Why is that fair to them?

Sorry not sorry, but get the FUCK out of here with your defense of her popping out babies being a DMD carrier.

I can’t even believe I have to explain this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

If I was unsure that my baby’s throat would close up I wouldn’t be strapping her into a car seat and drive her to a hospital when I couldn’t see her and see if she was breathing or not. Call 911!! The nearest big hospital to her would take her AT LEAST 25 minutes to get to from her house unless she went to the smaller one closer to her but it’s still a little drive so why risk it?
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

ImageImage

This is probably a coincidence but kinda made me laugh. Dani posted a video of people dressed as dinosaurs tearing down Christmas decorations then a few minutes later, Britney posted the thing about putting up her tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Mamadrama324 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 pm Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
I think we know enough. & she said she wouldn't share anymore because of what happened with the donations. That's why it's a sensitive subject. My grandfather had Machado's disease which is a form of MD. He developed it later in life. As far as I had known him, he was confined to a wheelchair, couldn't talk, and couldn't move anymore. He died because eventually his lungs/heart stopped working. For anyone to compare that to high blood pressure, you're off your damn rocker. Also, I think it's more tragic when it happens to a child and their lifespan isn't very long. Britney is in such denial and I do no think she has any idea what she is in for. I'm honestly very sad for them for when that time comes. She should be enjoying the short time she may have with him.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

smom12 wrote:I wasn’t going to address the Britney kiss ass who is defending her procreation choices, but I AM going to say this:

It’s called quality of life. Those issues you mentioned.... diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer.... can happen years down the road. And when they do happen people can still function normally day to day. They can walk, breathe on their own, control their own bodily functions. With DMD YOU. CAN. NOT. Have a good quality of life well into adulthood.

I know of people with MD, CF, MS, and even cancer who choose to NOT have children because they don’t want their children to suffer.

Developing a disease later on in life and being able to have a QUALITY OF LIFE is way fucking different than getting pregnant on purpose knowing you’re a carrier for a TERMINAL fucking disease. And then her girls are gonna have this same agonizing choice. Why is that fair to them?

Sorry not sorry, but get the FUCK out of here with your defense of her popping out babies being a DMD carrier.

I can’t even believe I have to explain this.

Exactly!! What quality of life is Nolan going to have?

He’s gonna be in constant pain, have trouble breathing and sleeping every minute of his life. He’s gonna watch all his siblings do everything he can’t do. He’s not gonna be able to do anything that a normal teen/adult does like driving, having relationships, going on dates, going to parties, hanging out with friends, going away to college, traveling, having kids, getting married etc.

Then instead of Britney advocating for him & at least taking him on trips & enjoy one on one time with him while he can still walk, she just keeps getting pregnant over and over and over again. She sticks him on an iPad all day long and lets her redneck hillbilly husband make little jokes about him.

Britney’s not in denial, she just doesn’t care.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
Because we never see him wearing correct footwear, or ankle boots like he supposed to...

Mamadrama324
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama324 »

You’re right, it’s not the same this as high blood pressure. But uncontrolled high blood pressure is a silent killer. I’m just saying that there are a lot of things that parents don’t want to pass down to their children, but regardless of what we want to pass down or not, we still pass down shit genes sometimes.

Nolan’s life shouldn’t have less value than anyone else’s just because he has DMD. It sucks. 100%. I’ve seen it first hand. But I’ve also seen families with DMD children go on to have healthy kids because they wanted to give their son a brother, or because they couldn’t imagine a life without children.

Yes DMD is incredibly sad, but everyone is dealt cards sometimes that aren’t perfect. I know I’m not going to change anyone’s mind, and I’m not here to do that. But, the lessons that Nolan will teach his siblings are priceless.
livelovelife96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livelovelife96 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Scarlett gets hives and a rash and they go to the er. Brit is going to ask about an allergy test. She is on IG posting like it was a severe reaction and being dramatic. Nolan has an allergy to red dye and DMD and and she doesn’t seem to be concerned about his health. She never once wanted to have him tested, cont. to give him red dye, and ignores the fact that he has DMD. I feel so bad for Ean’s kids bc she has never seemed concerned about their health, and never took Nolan to the er when he got a rash from red dye. Scarlett needs an epipen bc she may be allergic to more stuff...I guess Nolan is SOL bc his egg donor is willing to play Russian roulette with the possibility of him having any other food allergies. I know food allergies can be serious, but don’t get all dramatic when your golden crotch goblin has a reaction if you’re going to blow off a known allergy another child has.

Scarlett is the golden child Image

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

She would sign over custody of her kids to Ean if they weren’t her employees.

Scarlett has an allergic reaction? ER! Nolan has an allergic reaction? Have another red popsicle buddy!

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

Soooooo...you’re saying it’s ok to have kids KNOWING you can pass down a terminal illness? Is that—is that what you’re saying? ImageImage foh twerp

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Mamadrama324 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 am You’re right, it’s not the same this as high blood pressure. But uncontrolled high blood pressure is a silent killer. I’m just saying that there are a lot of things that parents don’t want to pass down to their children, but regardless of what we want to pass down or not, we still pass down shit genes sometimes.

Nolan’s life shouldn’t have less value than anyone else’s just because he has DMD. It sucks. 100%. I’ve seen it first hand. But I’ve also seen families with DMD children go on to have healthy kids because they wanted to give their son a brother, or because they couldn’t imagine a life without children.

Yes DMD is incredibly sad, but everyone is dealt cards sometimes that aren’t perfect. I know I’m not going to change anyone’s mind, and I’m not here to do that. But, the lessons that Nolan will teach his siblings are priceless.
It's absolute insanity to have more kids knowing you have a 25% chance of passing down a terminal illness that starts early in childhood (and another 25% of having your daughters deal with the same things as adults). And literally no one is saying Nolan's life has less value? Who said that? No one thinks that.
Even practically, you're going to take care of TWO severely ill children/adults? She can barely take care of her kids now. Also, NOLAN ALREADY HAS THREE SIBLINGS..... what's wrong with having sisters? What difference would having a brother make? You have to have issues to have another kid for the sole purpose of having a particular gender anyway. I really don't get your point. I won't even get started on your last comment, phew.
Mamadrama324
Amateur
Amateur

I would genuinely like to know, do any of you actually like any of the youtubers you watch? Or do you all just need someone to complain about?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

“The lessons Nolan will teach his siblings are priceless “

Bitch I’m going to block you now before I stroke out.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Mamadrama324 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 am You’re right, it’s not the same this as high blood pressure. But uncontrolled high blood pressure is a silent killer. I’m just saying that there are a lot of things that parents don’t want to pass down to their children, but regardless of what we want to pass down or not, we still pass down shit genes sometimes.

The fuck? You understand that Nolan doesn't just have dmd..... he is going to suffer for years. years and years he will suffer and then he will die. How is that fair or right to knowingly put yourself into a situation where you could have another child that will slowly and painfully die? If she had no idea it would be one thing. But brit fucking knows that any child she has will have a potential to have dmd or be a carrier. DMD also has no cure, no medicines known to make it better and nothing short of trial medicines that may or may not help symptoms. It is one thing to pass down genes for high blood pressure or even cancer but yet another to even try to welcome another dmd child into the world. She is in absolute fucking denial of what Nolan is going to go thru. How much pain that little boy will see in his life. And I am sure as shit she doesn't think about having to bury her baby boy when he is still young.
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I can’t even find words for the priceless comment.

They will face incredible hardship seeing their brother suffer and eventually die. And then they have to live with it for the rest of their lives and potentially facing it with their own children.

They may have to make the difficult decision not to have children at all.

A sibling with a terminal illness is extremely difficult for the healthy siblings and their are special programs even for these children to deal with it.

There is a documentary about a girl with two brothers with Becker MD and even though that’s the less severe form of MD it is extremely difficult for her. And the brothers do decline very quickly. One of the brothers has a friend with Duchenne and it’s just an awful disease.

I don’t understand the decision for more kids at all. I have two and would love to have more, but I know I couldn’t give them the same opportunities.

And if you absolutely must why not explore IVF with genetic testing?

I recently watched some of her old videos of her doing crafts with Aria when she was Harlow’s age...why not do that with Harlow and Nolan? Might get better footage out of that than the DIYs.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't get it whatsoever. What is there to defend here? I don't think a single sane parent in the world would ever put their child into a situation where they could get hurt or die. And that is something Brit seems so willing to do. She doesn't seem to care that her child may be in pain for life or heck that her child could choke to death from not being able to even swallow the saliva in their mouth....
Mamadrama324
Amateur
Amateur

I did say they could do genetic testing. Which they did with Scar. If this next baby were to have DMD they could decide to terminate.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamadrama324 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am I did say they could do genetic testing. Which they did with Scar. If this next baby were to have DMD they could decide to terminate.
All that is is a rumor. Brit and Frank have never said crap about any testing they had done or had not had done. I personally believe she would have terminated if Scar had been a boy. But when placed in that situation I don't know that they actually would have done it. Godly saint Frank may not ever let that happen.

And if Brit turns into one of those crack pots that is using abortion as her own form of child selection she will have found a new low
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Has she said why she doesnt put the ankle boots on nolan or take him to physiotherapy? It makes no sense, if my child had a terminal illness I would do anything I could to help prolong his ability to walk etc even if he cried while wearing ankle boots or didnt like them?????
I also think she should have this next baby, because we all know its inevitable, as soon as possible. This way that baby will have a bit of independence when nolan begins to require a wheelchair within the next couple of years and wont be fully dependent on britney.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Lufyfras wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:55 am I can’t even find words for the priceless comment.

They will face incredible hardship seeing their brother suffer and eventually die. And then they have to live with it for the rest of their lives and potentially facing it with their own children.

They may have to make the difficult decision not to have children at all.

A sibling with a terminal illness is extremely difficult for the healthy siblings and their are special programs even for these children to deal with it.

There is a documentary about a girl with two brothers with Becker MD and even though that’s the less severe form of MD it is extremely difficult for her. And the brothers do decline very quickly. One of the brothers has a friend with Duchenne and it’s just an awful disease.

I don’t understand the decision for more kids at all. I have two and would love to have more, but I know I couldn’t give them the same opportunities.

And if you absolutely must why not explore IVF with genetic testing?

I recently watched some of her old videos of her doing crafts with Aria when she was Harlow’s age...why not do that with Harlow and Nolan? Might get better footage out of that than the DIYs.

Harlow is so so crAzy...😐 and Britch is scared of her.😆

Return to “Britneyandbaby”