Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Online FAMILY? You mean the people you con into paying your bills by doing swipe ups, promoting garbage, and exploiting your children and using ads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:59 pm I wonder how many emails her manager sent to nbc until they finally agreed to do a from rags to riches story so she would stop harassing them.

Yeah I wonder if they couldn’t decide whether to do a story that focused on a deranged woman and her family, or the easier YT hustler.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm Does anyone know why she prefers Ella to Carter and Tanner?

Because Ella is a girl.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I have a great idea. When tiff gets all the gifts from no kid hungry for the donations from all of her subscribers, she should give them away. Send them to someone who donated! Hell, does she ever do a giveaway aside from the half used gift card? Plenty of youtubers do weekly, monthly or subscriber count giveaways. It doesn’t even matter what it is. Just shows how selfish they are. And it has nothing to do with money. I’ve seen a candle giveaway or a cleaning product giveaway that they never even paid for.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

She doesn’t even notify her subs AKA “family” on her video description that all of the links provided are affiliate /referral and that she will get commission or store credit. She’s a Slimy person.

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Someone posted something about people being “salty” about people who decorate early for Christmas on her stories and I just have I say, I think decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween is the most assinine thing I have seen in a long time. So dumb. The people who have jumped on her bandwagon are the same as her...people with wayyyyy to much time in their hands and looking for ways to entertain themselves. Get a life. Oh and I live for Christmas, it’s my favorite holiday by far but nope.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:59 pm I wonder how many emails her manager sent to nbc until they finally agreed to do a from rags to riches story so she would stop harassing them.

Yeah I wonder if they couldn’t decide whether to do a story that focused on a deranged woman and her family, or the easier YT hustler.
ImageImageImage

everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

lulubelle wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:09 pm
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm Does anyone know why she prefers Ella to Carter and Tanner?

Because Ella is a girl.
because Ella is breastfeeding, which tiffani has a truly abnormal obsession with. it makes her feel important and needed. Thats why she keeps her breastfeeding through the night like a newborn and started talking about a 4th baby because she knows ella will be weaning soon and then how will she get attention and sympathy?
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

I just watched Mykas vlog from their trip. The difference in content was hilarious. Her and her husband seemed to be grateful for the experiences, focused on the kids, made a comment about dinner being good... meanwhile the beastons were complaining about dinner, Tiffani was dancing around desperate for attention seeking Chris’s “you’re so hot” approval, more complaining about being tired, and made sure to show off the adults night out. Their Ohio vlog was literally my least favorite video of theirs. It was so uncomfortable to watch T try so hard, and acting like she thinks she so much better than her “besties”
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

“How do you budget?” “We aren’t about the things”. A budget isn’t about “things”. It’s about all finances. She feels less “guilty” about buying things because she links it and gets a commission?!?! What a fucking joke she is

And they’d die for a night out alone hmm wtf do you think you do all the time Beastons?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Megyjames7 wrote:The fact that shrimp calls her humble is too much. Does he listen when she speaks? See what she posts? Humble would be the absolute last word to describe her.
Do they even know what the word humble means? “She’s humble. She will never change, can’t change her”. That’s not humble

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Omg that segment on nbc. I can’t even get through it because the second hand embarrassment is REAL.
“I’m helping more people now as a YouTuber than I did as a nurse” LMAO.

And the world takes a collective sigh of relief knowing you no longer work in healthcare. Seriously,T.nothumble, The public thanks you!

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:04 pm Omg that segment on nbc. I can’t even get through it because the second hand embarrassment is REAL.
“I’m helping more people now as a YouTuber than I did as a nurse” LMAO.

And the world takes a collective sigh of relief knowing you no longer work in healthcare. Seriously,T.nothumble, The public thanks you!

I loved the extreme close up of her blender-I went hugh?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. 😂😂 Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Your ugly trout pout scrunch face might work on charming your little leprechaun into thinking you are a good person but you are a narcissistic liar. Go ahead and complain some more about your renovations. Maybe take November to be as #blessed and thankful as you should be that us viewers have paid for you to have those renovations done on your basic little house.

Go volunteer in a homeless shelter since you want to bring up your childhood all the time and guilt your mother for being poor. Maybe gift some free turkeys that you like to bring up all the time. I bet you'll be sure to capture it for the gram and YouTube if you do.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

FFS WE GET IT, YOU'RE TIRED! We're all tired. Being a parent is hard. Having a sick child totally sucks. Get your shit together and stop complaining. Their Q&A is insufferable. Looking forward to the comments here about it!

I hate to say this but even though she has her faults, you don't hear Tara Henderson constantly complaining - she has three kids as well and just seems to get on with things.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:I have a great idea. When tiff gets all the gifts from no kid hungry for the donations from all of her subscribers, she should give them away. Send them to someone who donated! Hell, does she ever do a giveaway aside from the half used gift card? Plenty of youtubers do weekly, monthly or subscriber count giveaways. It doesn’t even matter what it is. Just shows how selfish they are. And it has nothing to do with money. I’ve seen a candle giveaway or a cleaning product giveaway that they never even paid for.
She’s too busy begging teen moms to send her coffee money on Venmo.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

palmtreemomma wrote:Someone posted something about people being “salty” about people who decorate early for Christmas on her stories and I just have I say, I think decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween is the most assinine thing I have seen in a long time. So dumb. The people who have jumped on her bandwagon are the same as her...people with wayyyyy to much time in their hands and looking for ways to entertain themselves. Get a life. Oh and I live for Christmas, it’s my favorite holiday by far but nope.
Right. I am not salty or hating on other people for when they decorate their house. They could put Easter decorations up right now, and I’d have zero to say, because it’s not my house, so I don’t care. However, I, personally, will not watch Christmas decoration videos on Nov 1. If I started acting like it was Christmas now, I feel like it would be too much and it wouldn’t feel as special. I’m going to enjoy Thanksgiving first.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

RealityBites wrote:Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. ImageImage Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Your ugly trout pout scrunch face might work on charming your little leprechaun into thinking you are a good person but you are a narcissistic liar. Go ahead and complain some more about your renovations. Maybe take November to be as #blessed and thankful as you should be that us viewers have paid for you to have those renovations done on your basic little house.

Go volunteer in a homeless shelter since you want to bring up your childhood all the time and guilt your mother for being poor. Maybe gift some free turkeys that you like to bring up all the time. I bet you'll be sure to capture it for the gram and YouTube if you do.
Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
RealityBites wrote:Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. ImageImage Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

No one said anything about anyone else besides Tiffani Beaston. You are reading in to far too much and getting all of your ideals out in the wrong forum.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I’ll be the oddball out here and say I actually got slightly enlightened during their Q&A because it made me stop and think about what they were saying. When they said that their lives don’t revolve around things I had to stop and think about all the channels out there that get a large following and immediately move to grand homes then take to social media to brag about it but they haven’t and if anything they continue to touch on how they just want to stay where they are. As much as I can’t stand her and feel her content is boring she’s not lying about how other channels get a following then start buying things and of course Love Meg came to mind.....That girl lived in a double wide and as soon as she hit 50,000 subscribers she was heading for a nicer home and then once she hit 300,000 subscribers she was out the front door trying to level up once again. We’ve seen the Beastons stay put and actually save for the renovation they’re planning which to me is admirable whether I like her content or not. I mostly watch their channels in passing when I’m doing things around the house after work and if what they’re saying is true then I actually tip my hat to the both of them when it comes to their money and being smart about it but I’m biased since I work in the financial side of the real estate field.

Look at Kristen Kasper and her family where they’re not even at 100,000 subscribers but every 10,000 subscribers or so they’re doing the same thing in trying to level up the house and “things” they had with the previous subscriber count......i guess all I’m saying is hate her or love her they’re being smart about their money from an outsider standpoint looking in. I choose not to care much for her or her content but I will always give credit where credit is due in some aspects of life.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”