Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

icant wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
RealityBites wrote:Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. ImageImage Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Your ugly trout pout scrunch face might work on charming your little leprechaun into thinking you are a good person but you are a narcissistic liar. Go ahead and complain some more about your renovations. Maybe take November to be as #blessed and thankful as you should be that us viewers have paid for you to have those renovations done on your basic little house.

Go volunteer in a homeless shelter since you want to bring up your childhood all the time and guilt your mother for being poor. Maybe gift some free turkeys that you like to bring up all the time. I bet you'll be sure to capture it for the gram and YouTube if you do.
Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one said anything about anyone else besides Tiffani Beaston. You are reading in to far too much and getting all of your ideals out in the wrong forum.

We can all gossip without reverting to insulting language that inadvertantly implicates others, especially children (as it did, here). It would be senseless for us to engage in conversation about t beaston's faults without recognizing some of our own. We can point out her misgivings without being elitist. Calling a dollar store barbie a "trailer trash toy" is an elitist comment, and something we would collectively crucify a YT mom for. Therefore, let's not do that ourselves. That is all.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

brittknee wrote:I’ll be the oddball out here and say I actually got slightly enlightened during their Q&A because it made me stop and think about what they were saying. When they said that their lives don’t revolve around things I had to stop and think about all the channels out there that get a large following and immediately move to grand homes then take to social media to brag about it but they haven’t and if anything they continue to touch on how they just want to stay where they are. As much as I can’t stand her and feel her content is boring she’s not lying about how other channels get a following then start buying things and of course Love Meg came to mind.....That girl lived in a double wide and as soon as she hit 50,000 subscribers she was heading for a nicer home and then once she hit 300,000 subscribers she was out the front door trying to level up once again. We’ve seen the Beastons stay put and actually save for the renovation they’re planning which to me is admirable whether I like her content or not. I mostly watch their channels in passing when I’m doing things around the house after work and if what they’re saying is true then I actually tip my hat to the both of them when it comes to their money and being smart about it but I’m biased since I work in the financial side of the real estate field.

Look at Kristen Kasper and her family where they’re not even at 100,000 subscribers but every 10,000 subscribers or so they’re doing the same thing in trying to level up the house and “things” they had with the previous subscriber count......i guess all I’m saying is hate her or love her they’re being smart about their money from an outsider standpoint looking in. I choose not to care much for her or her content but I will always give credit where credit is due in some aspects of life.
You actually make a really good point. Also, it's admirable that she does not want to uproot her children for the sake of a bigger home. It's definitely selfless. However, I have to wonder why she doesn't choose to give her office to Carter or Tanner to use as a bedroom. In my opinion, children deserve privacy. If parents have the room to give them that privacy, they should give it.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:59 am
brittknee wrote:I’ll be the oddball out here and say I actually got slightly enlightened during their Q&A because it made me stop and think about what they were saying. When they said that their lives don’t revolve around things I had to stop and think about all the channels out there that get a large following and immediately move to grand homes then take to social media to brag about it but they haven’t and if anything they continue to touch on how they just want to stay where they are. As much as I can’t stand her and feel her content is boring she’s not lying about how other channels get a following then start buying things and of course Love Meg came to mind.....That girl lived in a double wide and as soon as she hit 50,000 subscribers she was heading for a nicer home and then once she hit 300,000 subscribers she was out the front door trying to level up once again. We’ve seen the Beastons stay put and actually save for the renovation they’re planning which to me is admirable whether I like her content or not. I mostly watch their channels in passing when I’m doing things around the house after work and if what they’re saying is true then I actually tip my hat to the both of them when it comes to their money and being smart about it but I’m biased since I work in the financial side of the real estate field.

Look at Kristen Kasper and her family where they’re not even at 100,000 subscribers but every 10,000 subscribers or so they’re doing the same thing in trying to level up the house and “things” they had with the previous subscriber count......i guess all I’m saying is hate her or love her they’re being smart about their money from an outsider standpoint looking in. I choose not to care much for her or her content but I will always give credit where credit is due in some aspects of life.
You actually make a really good point. Also, it's admirable that she does not want to uproot her children for the sake of a bigger home. It's definitely selfless. However, I have to wonder why she doesn't choose to give her office to Carter or Tanner to use as a bedroom. In my opinion, children deserve privacy. If parents have the room to give them that privacy, they should give it.

I completely agree with this and have wondered the same thing. But because I don’t really care much for her or their content I don’t think or look too far into what I watch from them other than this most recent video they posted dealing with their finances and plans. Maybe that’s something they’ll touch on down the road but I do remember her mentioning many moons ago in a video that the boys wanted to share a room....how much truth that holds is anyone’s guess at this point.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Wtf are you talking about?? She re-did her whole back yard before she hit 300k. She’s been on multiple vacations with YouTube money. They have bought many expensive things such as a new couch and now the house renovation.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
icant wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

No one said anything about anyone else besides Tiffani Beaston. You are reading in to far too much and getting all of your ideals out in the wrong forum.

We can all gossip without reverting to insulting language that inadvertantly implicates others, especially children (as it did, here). It would be senseless for us to engage in conversation about t beaston's faults without recognizing some of our own. We can point out her misgivings without being elitist. Calling a dollar store barbie a "trailer trash toy" is an elitist comment, and something we would collectively crucify a YT mom for. Therefore, let's not do that ourselves. That is all.

Will you stop trying to police us and leave that to the mods.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

thisisgold21 wrote:

Wtf are you talking about?? She re-did her whole back yard before she hit 300k. She’s been on multiple vacations with YouTube money. They have bought many expensive things such as a new couch and now the house renovation.

Love her or hate her, re-doing a backyard and buying a new couch is not the same as buying a new, expensive home. Let's criticize where criticism is due, but let's not lose our credibility by comparing apples to oranges for the sake of finding fault. BrittKnee is right. She is more financially prudent than other YT mom vloggers. That doesn't mean she doesn't err in other ways. Calm down! lol

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

They should have finished off the Basement first instead of thwand moved the playroom down there instead of using a Bedroom upstairs. They have a 5 bedroom house so they have enough for all kids.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post but I also agree with what others have said here.....the talk of being tired all the time is growing old and it makes no sense considering you see Chris vlog early in the morning while she’s still in bed at 9am. I would love to see the back of my eyelids at 9am!!
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

jazieg wrote:They should have finished off the Basement first instead of thwand moved the playroom down there instead of using a Bedroom upstairs. They have a 5 bedroom house so they have enough for all kids.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I think that playroom should be Carter's (or Tanner's), or at minimum her office should serve as one of the boy's bedrooms.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:

Love her or hate her, re-doing a backyard and buying a new couch is not the same as buying a new, expensive home. Let's criticize where criticism is due, but let's not lose our credibility by comparing apples to oranges for the sake of finding fault. BrittKnee is right. She is more financially prudent than other YT mom vloggers. That doesn't mean she doesn't err in other ways. Calm down! lol

My point is she is spending just the same. And they have talked about moving to a larger home but in the long run a larger home usually means higher taxes and they know they can’t afford it. And you have no idea what the future holds. They could do these renovations and then sell. Trout pout lies through her teeth.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:03 am

I’m talking about how they’ve not moved to the next big McMansion like others have on YouTube. That’s wtf I’m talking about....I’ll be the first to tell you that re-doing your backyard is a far cry from buying a brand new house like others seem to be doing. You don’t have to agree with me I was merely sharing my opinion on one aspect of what they touched on in their video.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

I’m talking about how they’ve not moved to the next big McMansion like others have on YouTube. That’s wtf I’m talking about....I’ll be the first to tell you that re-doing your backyard is a far cry from buying a brand new house like others seem to be doing. You don’t have to agree with me I was merely sharing my opinion on one aspect of what they touched on in their video.
Sure they are in the same house. But they are gutting it and replacing it. She is removing things and changing things just to change them. Tiffani's life is all about things. Stuff and things. She has nothing else. She only does things so that others can praise her for it. I don't know how someone could watch her and think that she isn't revolved around items.

She is the ultimate social media whore. She only posts just to get asspats. I am not sure what Tiffani you are watching but I think you are not watching the same girl the rest of us are lol
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Wtf are you talking about?? She re-did her whole back yard before she hit 300k. She’s been on multiple vacations with YouTube money. They have bought many expensive things such as a new couch and now the house renovation.

My point is she is spending just the same. And they have talked about moving to a larger home but in the long run a larger home usually means higher taxes and they know they can’t afford it. And you have no idea what the future holds. They could do these renovations and then sell. Trout pout lies through her teeth.

I don't think that she is "spending just the same." Renovations and trips are, by and large, less expensive than home purchases. And, as to whatever she'll do or not do in the future, all we can do is speculate. Lets not lose our credibility by crucifying her for things she hasn't even done. It makes your disdain for her appear baseless. If we want her to read this thread and actually improve herself as a person, we need to stick to things she is actually doing wrong, and give credit where credit is due.

The worst critic is the critic who lacks self-awareness.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

brittknee wrote:

I’m talking about how they’ve not moved to the next big McMansion like others have on YouTube. That’s wtf I’m talking about....I’ll be the first to tell you that re-doing your backyard is a far cry from buying a brand new house like others seem to be doing. You don’t have to agree with me I was merely sharing my opinion on one aspect of what they touched on in their video.[/

To you reference to other YouTuber-Buying a home after living in a trailer doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.
I think tiffs pulled the wool over your eyes. Little projects add up. And those are still “things” that she says she doesn’t need.

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

Perhaps you missed the frowny faced video from last year when they were trying to buy a new house but got shot down on financing 🤔
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am Sure they are in the same house. But they are gutting it and replacing it. She is removing things and changing things just to change them. Tiffani's life is all about things. Stuff and things. She has nothing else. She only does things so that others can praise her for it. I don't know how someone could watch her and think that she isn't revolved around items.

She is the ultimate social media whore. She only posts just to get asspats. I am not sure what Tiffani you are watching but I think you are not watching the same girl the rest of us are lol
Nowhere in my post did I say she doesn’t revolve around things. I said it enlightened me to think about how they’re one of the very few channels I watch that actually haven’t tried to move out of their home and into a new McMansion like others.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:17 am
brittknee wrote:

I’m talking about how they’ve not moved to the next big McMansion like others have on YouTube. That’s wtf I’m talking about....I’ll be the first to tell you that re-doing your backyard is a far cry from buying a brand new house like others seem to be doing. You don’t have to agree with me I was merely sharing my opinion on one aspect of what they touched on in their video.[/

To you reference to other YouTuber-Buying a home after living in a trailer doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.
I think tiffs pulled the wool over your eyes. Little projects add up. And those are still “things” that she says she doesn’t need.

I didn’t reference just Love Meg I also referenced Kristen Kasper who didn’t live in a trailer. All I’m saying is that there’s a trend with a lot of these channels where they level up in subscriber count and immediately buy a new house and new stuff. Can I not say that I admire the fact that they’re staying where they are and instead investing money into where they are now?

Some of you act like I like this girl when past posts will show I clearly can’t stand her.....but I’m also not so stuck on that dislike that I’m incapable of giving credit where it’s due.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Love her or hate her, re-doing a backyard and buying a new couch is not the same as buying a new, expensive home. Let's criticize where criticism is due, but let's not lose our credibility by comparing apples to oranges for the sake of finding fault. BrittKnee is right. She is more financially prudent than other YT mom vloggers. That doesn't mean she doesn't err in other ways. Calm down! lol

I don't think that she is "spending just the same." Renovations and trips are, by and large, less expensive than home purchases. And, as to whatever she'll do or not do in the future, all we can do is speculate. Lets not lose our credibility by crucifying her for things she hasn't even done. It makes your disdain for her appear baseless. If we want her to read this thread and actually improve herself as a person, we need to stick to things she is actually doing wrong, and give credit where credit is due.

I’ll continue to post what I want. You don’t have to use the Royal WE. Thanks.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: My point is she is spending just the same. And they have talked about moving to a larger home but in the long run a larger home usually means higher taxes and they know they can’t afford it. And you have no idea what the future holds. They could do these renovations and then sell. Trout pout lies through her teeth.

You are free to post whatever you want. But you'll just continue to lose credibility appear sophomoric. Carry on.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: I don't think that she is "spending just the same." Renovations and trips are, by and large, less expensive than home purchases. And, as to whatever she'll do or not do in the future, all we can do is speculate. Lets not lose our credibility by crucifying her for things she hasn't even done. It makes your disdain for her appear baseless. If we want her to read this thread and actually improve herself as a person, we need to stick to things she is actually doing wrong, and give credit where credit is due.

You are free to post whatever you want. But you'll just continue to lose credibility appear sophomoric. Carry on.

I’m on a gossip site. Im not worried about how I appear to you. Image

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”