Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by disney8 »

Gosh this thread went to sh*t quickly. I used to enjoy chiming in and reading but now it’s just not even fun to read. 🙄
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:21 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am Sure they are in the same house. But they are gutting it and replacing it. She is removing things and changing things just to change them. Tiffani's life is all about things. Stuff and things. She has nothing else. She only does things so that others can praise her for it. I don't know how someone could watch her and think that she isn't revolved around items.

She is the ultimate social media whore. She only posts just to get asspats. I am not sure what Tiffani you are watching but I think you are not watching the same girl the rest of us are lol
Nowhere in my post did I say she doesn’t revolve around things. I said it enlightened me to think about how they’re one of the very few channels I watch that actually haven’t tried to move out of their home and into a new McMansion like others.
Totally get what you’re saying and I totally agree. One of the things that originally drew me to Tiffani is the fact that she doesn’t spend like some of the other channels out there. I know a lot of people think target dollar spot decor is tacky but hey, it’s cheap and it works for where I am at in my life, so I enjoy seeing her decorating videos. Just an example.

Let’s do a comparison with Tiffani and Meg. Like another said, Meg went from a double wide with her husband hunting to feed them for the month, to a MASSIVE 400k mansion in a blink of an eye. They went to Santorini for heavens sake. Believe me my husband and I have looked into that trip and it is worth three times the beastons basement reno. They are at Disney world at least every other month. Always buying the tackiest most expensive decor they can find. They just redid their kitchen. The beastons use ikea for most of their projects which isn’t the cheapest but isn’t something Meg would EVER dream of. WITH THAT SAID!! Tiffani has not an ounce of humble pie in her 108 lb body. She talks about being thankful and blessed but she truly doesn’t know what they mean. Yea, they may do small projects all the time and yes, those things do add up. The issue in my opinion is that nothing is ever good enough for her. I don’t like Meg whatsoever but I think she is more grateful than Tiffani. Don’t get me started on her manifesting shit, that’s for her forum lol. But Tiffani is constantly complaining about the most trivial things that others would die for. I said it in a post yesterday, she has a husband who is crazy about her and three healthy kids. She is just a sick narcissist who is going to live life completely miserable if she doesn’t make a change!!

Anyway, someone mentioned Tara earlier and truthfully I really like her. I know she is a bit of a space cadet but she puts her kids and her husband first. She spends like crazy but it’s a lot for her kids and just seems to be more thankful for it.

END RANT! Lol
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Humbleandkind .... we’re losing credibility and appearing sophomoric? What???? It’s a gossip thread 🤷‍♀️
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:
I’ll continue to post what I want. You don’t have to use the Royal WE. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are free to post whatever you want. But you'll just continue to lose credibility appear sophomoric. Carry on.

I’m on a gossip site. Im not worried about how I appear to you. Image

And that's fine, but as I've said before, we should be able to converse on here as the enlightened adults we are. There is no need for sophomoric argument. If you have to reach for a reason to dislike Tiffani (as you did in your response to BrittKnee), it takes away from your credibility and makes this forum seem like a debased depot of hatred. Luckily for you, you don't need to reach for reasons to criticize her - there are plenty. By sticking to those, instead of criticizing her for things she hasn't even done, you'll improve the quality of the conversation on here.

Lets not be teenagers shall we.

Last edited by Humbleandkind7 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:35 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am Sure they are in the same house. But they are gutting it and replacing it. She is removing things and changing things just to change them. Tiffani's life is all about things. Stuff and things. She has nothing else. She only does things so that others can praise her for it. I don't know how someone could watch her and think that she isn't revolved around items.

She is the ultimate social media whore. She only posts just to get asspats. I am not sure what Tiffani you are watching but I think you are not watching the same girl the rest of us are lol
Nowhere in my post did I say she doesn’t revolve around things. I said it enlightened me to think about how they’re one of the very few channels I watch that actually haven’t tried to move out of their home and into a new McMansion like others.
Totally get what you’re saying and I totally agree. One of the things that originally drew me to Tiffani is the fact that she doesn’t spend like some of the other channels out there. I know a lot of people think target dollar spot decor is tacky but hey, it’s cheap and it works for where I am at in my life, so I enjoy seeing her decorating videos. Just an example.

Let’s do a comparison with Tiffani and Meg. Like another said, Meg went from a double wide with her husband hunting to feed them for the month, to a MASSIVE 400k mansion in a blink of an eye. They went to Santorini for heavens sake. Believe me my husband and I have looked into that trip and it is worth three times the beastons basement reno. They are at Disney world at least every other month. Always buying the tackiest most expensive decor they can find. They just redid their kitchen. The beastons use ikea for most of their projects which isn’t the cheapest but isn’t something Meg would EVER dream of. WITH THAT SAID!! Tiffani has not an ounce of humble pie in her 108 lb body. She talks about being thankful and blessed but she truly doesn’t know what they mean. Yea, they may do small projects all the time and yes, those things do add up. The issue in my opinion is that nothing is ever good enough for her. I don’t like Meg whatsoever but I think she is more grateful than Tiffani. Don’t get me started on her manifesting shit, that’s for her forum lol. But Tiffani is constantly complaining about the most trivial things that others would die for. I said it in a post yesterday, she has a husband who is crazy about her and three healthy kids. She is just a sick narcissist who is going to live life completely miserable if she doesn’t make a change!!

Anyway, someone mentioned Tara earlier and truthfully I really like her. I know she is a bit of a space cadet but she puts her kids and her husband first. She spends like crazy but it’s a lot for her kids and just seems to be more thankful for it.

END RANT! Lol
Completely agree with you! There’s not a humble bone in her body and I just want to thank you for actually reading my post and taking it as an opinion and not fact.

This girl has no idea what it is to be thankful or her most thrown around word BLESSED to be able to stay at home with her children and add whipped cream to her overpriced amazon coffee every morning while her husband tends to the children so she can put her face on.....but do I think she spends as much as others I’ve seen? No. Keep in mind I don’t subscribe to every single channel out there but I have a tiny slice of respect for the fact that they’re investing money in something they already have equity in and not just jumping from one house to the next because that’s what everyone else in her niche seems to do every time they jump another 10,000 subscribers. Talk is cheap so let’s see if she puts her money where her pout mouth is.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 am
thisisgold21 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
You are free to post whatever you want. But you'll just continue to lose credibility appear sophomoric. Carry on.

I’m on a gossip site. Im not worried about how I appear to you. Image

And that's fine, but as I've said before, we should be able to converse on here as the enlightened adults we are. There is no need for sophomoric argument. If you have to reach for a reason to dislike Tiffani (as you did in your response to BrittKnee), it takes away from credibility and makes this forum seem like a debased depot of hatred. Luckily for you, you don't need to reach for reasons to criticize her - there are plenty. By sticking to those, instead of criticizing her for things she hasn't even done, you'll improve the quality of the conversation on here.

Lets not be teenagers shall we.

Lord we can talk about whatever the hell we want. You don't have to be here to police us. You are trying to make yourself seem smart and better than the rest of us peons but you are here all the same. You are on this "sophomoric" site as well. And the things you pick on Tiff for are not any better reasonings than any other. Credibility? that is laughable. You know where you are right?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

END RANT! Lol
That was me who mentioned Tara and honestly I like her too! I feel like she'd be great to have a glass of wine with. She isn't without her faults but compared to Tiffani I feel like Tara just shows up and owns it, doesn't complain the whole time and has no shame in the fact that she likes nice things (don't we all?). She also genuinely is obsessed with her kids and isn't out there like Tiffani doing local news shows or brand deals she isn't passionate about. Mainly though, Tiffani is so inconsistent with her opinions and values, it makes her look like a pathological liar. (I laughed when she said she'd had 1 night out in the past 3 years...um...) Tara of course uses editing to be able to paint a pretty picture of her life but she doesn't pretend to be anything that she's not. Anyway sorry to usurp this thread with Tara chat, I know there's another thread for her!
Last edited by favouritecake1 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

END RANT! Lol
You clearly are missing the big picture. TIFF AND CHRIS TRIED TO MOVE INTO A MCMANSION..but because she hadn't been "the ceo of her business" for 2 years or more, her income couldn't have counted towards a mortgage.. and since they dont own their current house outright, their debt to income ratio was probably too much to qualify for a mortgage... so yeah they didnt move into a bigger and better house, but it wasnt for a lack of trying and because they were sentimental about their current house. It was clear in her frowny face that she was devastated that she wasnt moving on up like Meg and Myka. One she has been running her "business" for long enough for tax purposes to prove her income, guaranteed she will be just like the other YT moms and move on up. It's clear Tiff is one of those people that HAS to keep up with the Joneses and will never be satisfied. That's why she does patio renovations, closet renovations, and now an entire downstairs renovation, even though her downstairs floors arent that old.. she is constantly buying stuff that you only see worn a handful of times and then put up on thread up and those other sites or 'generously' donated to others... its because they are incredibly materialistic... they are able to appear minimalist because they are constantly rotating their stock... they get rid of a bunch of the kids toys and donate clothes... but then her video the following week is her buying more clothes and more toys... they have a huge house so it's easy to store their enormous amounts of stuff and she never shows her basement, probably for a reason... if she lived in a 3 bedroom house, guaranteed she would look like a hoarder with all the stuff she accumulates... her whole persona is a facade, all you need to do is read between the lines and pay attention to see it.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:48 am

END RANT! Lol
You clearly are missing the big picture. TIFF AND CHRIS TRIED TO MOVE INTO A MCMANSION..but because she hadn't been "the ceo of her business" for 2 years or more, her income couldn't have counted towards a mortgage.. and since they dont own their current house outright, their debt to income ratio was probably too much to qualify for a mortgage... so yeah they didnt move into a bigger and better house, but it wasnt for a lack of trying and because they were sentimental about their current house. It was clear in her frowny face that she was devastated that she wasnt moving on up like Meg and Myka. One she has been running her "business" for long enough for tax purposes to prove her income, guaranteed she will be just like the other YT moms and move on up. It's clear Tiff is one of those people that HAS to keep up with the Joneses and will never be satisfied. That's why she does patio renovations, closet renovations, and now an entire downstairs renovation, even though her downstairs floors arent that old.. she is constantly buying stuff that you only see worn a handful of times and then put up on thread up and those other sites or 'generously' donated to others... its because they are incredibly materialistic... they are able to appear minimalist because they are constantly rotating their stock... they get rid of a bunch of the kids toys and donate clothes... but then her video the following week is her buying more clothes and more toys... they have a huge house so it's easy to store their enormous amounts of stuff and she never shows her basement, probably for a reason... if she lived in a 3 bedroom house, guaranteed she would look like a hoarder with all the stuff she accumulates... her whole persona is a facade, all you need to do is read between the lines and pay attention to see it.
Again, the main point I know were all making here is that she is the most ungrateful person on YouTube truthfully. We have all said she is the opposite of humble and has no idea what being thankful actually is.

Now that you mention it, someone ask them about their basement, I’d love to know THAT situation. I’m sure it’s completely overflowing. I know we saw it maybe once or twice but it was a quick clip. Think of how useful that could be as a playroom. Hell tiffani you could put a bar down there!! Lol. We know she will never give up her office so if this becomes a playroom she could give the one upstairs to Carter. He could stay up later as he should at 4 years old!! Not go to bed the same time as his baby sister 🙄

Did anyone notice in her stories she mentioned she is “so paranoid and her anxiety is so bad that she keeps her kids in sleep sacks well past one?” Definitely reads here. Lol.
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

I kind of agree... it's an absolute insult to the dollar store barbie to be compared to Tiff... shall we compare her to literal trash? I'm sure that couldn't offend innocent children (who by the way would not be reading a gossip site about youtube moms)... 👌
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

END RANT! Lol
I admittedly don’t watch all of their videos so I personally must’ve missed that video where they spoke on that. I can only base my opinion off of what they’re choosing to do now and as someone in the real estate field I can tell you that to own a 5 BR house for so many years at their age tells me they’ve made slightly decent decisions financially in the past.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:55 am

END RANT! Lol
Again, the main point I know were all making here is that she is the most ungrateful person on YouTube truthfully. We have all said she is the opposite of humble and has no idea what being thankful actually is.

Now that you mention it, someone ask them about their basement, I’d love to know THAT situation. I’m sure it’s completely overflowing. I know we saw it maybe once or twice but it was a quick clip. Think of how useful that could be as a playroom. Hell tiffani you could put a bar down there!! Lol. We know she will never give up her office so if this becomes a playroom she could give the one upstairs to Carter. He could stay up later as he should at 4 years old!! Not go to bed the same time as his baby sister 🙄

Did anyone notice in her stories she mentioned she is “so paranoid and her anxiety is so bad that she keeps her kids in sleep sacks well past one?” Definitely reads here. Lol.
I now want to see their basement because I’ve never seen it LOL!
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Judge_Moody wrote:

I kind of agree... it's an absolute insult to the dollar store barbie to be compared to Tiff... shall we compare her to literal trash? I'm sure that couldn't offend innocent children (who by the way would not be reading a gossip site about youtube moms)... Image
I find it disgusting to compare her to a child's toy that is typically reserved for children at or below the poverty line. I work with said kids, and many of them only own fast food and dollar store toys. Maybe they are not on here, but their parents might be. Their older siblings might be.

Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:58 am

END RANT! Lol
I admittedly don’t watch all of their videos so I personally must’ve missed that video where they spoke on that. I can only base my opinion off of what they’re choosing to do now and as someone in the real estate field I can tell you that to own a 5 BR house for so many years at their age tells me they’ve made slightly decent decisions financially in the past.
Yeah, or they have had a lot of help? They have a lot of help in every other aspect... and we know she used to be pretty frugal, since she was on baby center complaining about having to pay her mother to watch her grandchildren (even though her mom clearly had to travel over and hr and half to get there)... and she has a family member do most of the renovations on her house... so I'm guessing they were able to afford their house over the years because of all the help they clearly have... On a side note, since she started youtube, it's clear that her frugal side has been put on the back burner... because someone who is a supposedly a minimalist, frugal, and preaches about not being wasteful and all that... sure has a lot of disposable k cups, single use items, and doesnt eat leftovers :roll: so you're right, it is pretty amazing that they are able to keep up with a mortgage with all their wasteful spending.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Y’all just FOE or block humble and move on so we can stay on the topic at hand of how small Chris looks on someone else’s footage that tiff can’t edit.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

FYI go to her name,click on the three dots and hit Ignore/Block. Thank me later.

Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:02 am
Judge_Moody wrote:

I kind of agree... it's an absolute insult to the dollar store barbie to be compared to Tiff... shall we compare her to literal trash? I'm sure that couldn't offend innocent children (who by the way would not be reading a gossip site about youtube moms)... Image
I find it disgusting to compare her to a child's toy that is typically reserved for children at or below the poverty line. I work with said kids, and many of them only own fast food and dollar store toys. Maybe they are not on here, but their parents might be. Their older siblings might be.

She (Tiff) compares herself to a child's toy?... and yeah the older siblings or parents might be here, but its HIGHLY unlikely they are going to turn to their child or little sibling and inform them that their toys are comparable to a fake youtube mom.. I mean really. I'm all for being logical and having valid arguments, but I think you're reaching here.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

smom12 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:08 am Y’all just FOE or block humble and move on so we can stay on the topic at hand of how small Chris looks on someone else’s footage that tiff can’t edit.

I did finally block mrs ohsohhumbleandbetterthaneveryoneelse Let's just stop quoting her and responding to her childish questions. She has nothing to contribute

I loved that photo that was posted. He is so small!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”