Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh I forgot to mention, if you look at the Facebook post of her news story on nbcphilly, no one and I mean no one is impressed lol. Good luck policing those comments tiff lol.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

smom12 wrote:Y’all just FOE or block humble and move on so we can stay on the topic at hand of how small Chris looks on someone else’s footage that tiff can’t edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's the thing: people don't get to choose how tall they are, Chris included.

Are we really going to stoop this low? As a society we've collectively agreed that fat and skinny shaming is wrong. We should really consider adding height shaming to the list.

Can't we stick to criticizing the things the Beastons are actually doing wrong? There are plenty...

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

End of what story? Yours? You have seriously reaching with the Barbie comment. Your virtue signaling and moral posturing is laughable. The OP’s comment was NOT about little children playing with dollar store barbies bc that’s all they can afford. She was making a comparison about Tiffani herself and I for one found it hilariously funny. I have bought those dolls for my kids, they loved them however they are cheap imitations of the original and that is why they only cost $1.

Furthermore, as someone else posted above, you are way off in your assessment that they weren’t looking to upgrade to the McMansion ala every other Youtube Mom. Quite the opposite actually...they tried and couldn’t get financing. So yeah, you have no clue what you’re talking about 🙄
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:10 am Oh I forgot to mention, if you look at the Facebook post of her news story on nbcphilly, no one and I mean no one is impressed lol. Good luck policing those comments tiff lol.
Hahaha I just looked it up! No one cares. But how can that be when she is changing so many lives?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:06 am
Yeah, or they have had a lot of help? They have a lot of help in every other aspect... and we know she used to be pretty frugal, since she was on baby center complaining about having to pay her mother to watch her grandchildren (even though her mom clearly had to travel over and hr and half to get there)... and she has a family member do most of the renovations on her house... so I'm guessing they were able to afford their house over the years because of all the help they clearly have... On a side note, since she started youtube, it's clear that her frugal side has been put on the back burner... because someone who is a supposedly a minimalist, frugal, and preaches about not being wasteful and all that... sure has a lot of disposable k cups, single use items, and doesnt eat leftovers :roll: so you're right, it is pretty amazing that they are able to keep up with a mortgage with all their wasteful spending.
I don’t know if they’ve had a lot of help and I don’t know if they’ll have a lot of help with this. That would be speculating or assuming. Right now I’m going off of what they’re saying and like I said before talk is cheap so let’s see if she puts her money where her pout mouth is.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:13 am
Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:10 am Oh I forgot to mention, if you look at the Facebook post of her news story on nbcphilly, no one and I mean no one is impressed lol. Good luck policing those comments tiff lol.
Hahaha I just looked it up! No one cares. But how can that be when she is changing so many lives?
<immediately runs to Facebook to see this post and the comments>
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brittknee wrote:
It has only a few comments mostly bc I think no one cares. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 0dcc18.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 am
brittknee wrote:

It has only a few comments mostly bc I think no one cares.

Click where it says ALL COMMENTS otherwise Facebook only shows you most relevant. There’s several on there and one that’s clearly from someone with a fake profile 😝
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:22 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 am
brittknee wrote:
It has only a few comments mostly bc I think no one cares.

Click where it says ALL COMMENTS otherwise Facebook only shows you most relevant. There’s several on there and one that’s clearly from someone with a fake profile 😝
Not too many more. Ofc there are men that think she is hot lmao. BC that is all she is. Boobs
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

I didn’t know you could block people, thank you to whoever said how to do that! Bye bye humble.

But yeah there are 2-3 semi-positive/neutral comments on the FB post of the news story (one from a creepy dude that just says “she’s pretty” and 8-9 negative ones. Nothing super juicy, but a lot of “who cares?” lol
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

smom12 wrote:FYI go to her name,click on the three dots and hit Ignore/Block. Thank me later.

Thank you! I didn’t know how to do it and i can’t stand to read another sanctimonious post.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:29 am I didn’t know you could block people, thank you to whoever said how to do that! Bye bye humble.

But yeah there are 2-3 semi-positive/neutral comments on the FB post of the news story (one from a creepy dude that just says “she’s pretty” and 8-9 negative ones. Nothing super juicy, but a lot of “who cares?” lol
That dudes comment was 😯
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

What we all really think about Tiff.

(Her decor is terrible too)Image

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

Evian wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:38 am What we all really think about Tiff.

(Her decor is terrible too)Image

I agree! Her decor is terrible! Say what you will about Bitsofbri, but she knows how to put things together in a way that’s pleasing to the eye. And it’s not WHAT Trashani decorates with, but HOW she puts it together. Things from the dollar spot can look really cute.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agreed. I buy some seasonal decor from dollar tree...but like $7 worth of it, not $50.

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

But.... Tiffani IS as bad as we say she is..... MANY of us knew her personally. And I don’t think any of us want her to improve as a person. It’s impossible when dealing with a person like her, not her social media persona, but her real self.

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

How does she have a new ig post every single day , social media whore.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

ApothicDrunk wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:

But.... Tiffani IS as bad as we say she is..... MANY of us knew her personally. And I don’t think any of us want her to improve as a person. It’s impossible when dealing with a person like her, not her social media persona, but her real self.

Agreed 100%. Many of us on this board know them personally and we know they are terrible. Also btw, anyone notice how she’s posted this week about individual “dates” with the boys. First she’s trying to show that she actually pays attention to them, and second trying to prove how great they eat (even though it’s nothing home cooked, it’s shit from Starbucks and wegmans). HI TIFFANI.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Holy Facetune Image

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

It's no wonder she broke off with the rest of the mom's from the Vegas trip. Do you guys remember how annoying she was in those vlogs with her attention dancing? Only shrimp wasn't there to tell her she was hot every two seconds. You could kind of tell some of the others were side eyeing her.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”