Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Even her date with her son gets a mention about Ella. Can't he have anything for himself?
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Evian wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 am It's no wonder she broke off with the rest of the mom's from the Vegas trip. Do you guys remember how annoying she was in those vlogs with her attention dancing? Only shrimp wasn't there to tell her she was hot every two seconds. You could kind of tell some of the others were side eyeing her.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Hahaha so true..:one of my favorite scenes was when I think it was Bri and I forget which other lady but they were talking into the camera about something and there’s Tiffani behind them, trying desperately to hone in and get attention with her ridiculously awful “pretending to walk down the stairs” routine and laughing to herself about it....so cringey. The best part was they barely acknowledged that she was even there and kept talking...so Tiffani did it again! You have to go watch it if you want a good laugh
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

palmtreemomma wrote:
Evian wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 am It's no wonder she broke off with the rest of the mom's from the Vegas trip. Do you guys remember how annoying she was in those vlogs with her attention dancing? Only shrimp wasn't there to tell her she was hot every two seconds. You could kind of tell some of the others were side eyeing her.

Hahaha so true..:one of my favorite scenes was when I think it was Bri and I forget which other lady but they were talking into the camera about something and there’s Tiffani behind them, trying desperately to hone in and get attention with her ridiculously awful “pretending to walk down the stairs” routine and laughing to herself about it....so cringey. The best part was they barely acknowledged that she was even there and kept talking...so Tiffani did it again! You have to go watch it if you want a good laugh
This is the kind of critique that gets a laugh out of me! Nothing offensive to innocent parties, no reaching...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

That Vegas trip was a hot mess. Nevermind the fact she was there with a giant baby bump good lord. But you can tell Bri was just tolerating her and the others couldn’t care less about her. Im not saying you can’t have fun while pregnant, I’m 8 months myself, but Vegas is the LAST place you should be while pregnant. Seriously a pregnant lady in Vegas looks trashy. Also I could never have found the energy to do that trip!! Lol.
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote:

This is the kind of critique that gets a laugh out of me! Nothing offensive to innocent parties, no reaching...

Lmao who’s and what vlog was this I must see Image

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Alittlechaos1 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote: Hahaha so true..:one of my favorite scenes was when I think it was Bri and I forget which other lady but they were talking into the camera about something and there’s Tiffani behind them, trying desperately to hone in and get attention with her ridiculously awful “pretending to walk down the stairs” routine and laughing to herself about it....so cringey. The best part was they barely acknowledged that she was even there and kept talking...so Tiffani did it again! You have to go watch it if you want a good laugh

Lmao who’s and what vlog was this I must see Image

Brianna K's vegas vlog. 13:10 time stamp

OldSoul10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by OldSoul10 »

Let’s be real for a second... all of us here are reading a forum on a gossip site. No one is better than anyone here, again you are on a gossip site. No need to get your panties in a bunch over what someone is saying. Enough of the over sensitive Barbie talk. How about we teach our children to be appreciative of whatever they may have whether it is from dollar Tree or the most expensive toy imaginable. How about we teach our children morals in life rather than entitlement. Did anyone ever think of that? It has nothing to do with how much something costs. It is more about being thankful and appreciative. The so called poor children playing with a Barbie doll from the dollar tree may very well be just as happy because they are taught to be thankful. Let’s get over our entitled money spending materialistic selves here. That is what’s wrong win a majority of adults and children alike .... including the trash bag trout pout “I want it all” T.rashy Beaston.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

OldSoul10 wrote:Let’s be real for a second... all of us here are reading a forum on a gossip site. No one is better than anyone here, again you are on a gossip site. No need to get your panties in a bunch over what someone is saying. Enough of the over sensitive Barbie talk. How about we teach our children to be appreciative of whatever they may have whether it is from dollar Tree or the most expensive toy imaginable. How about we teach our children morals in life rather than entitlement. Did anyone ever think of that? It has nothing to do with how much something costs. It is more about being thankful and appreciative. The so called poor children playing with a Barbie doll from the dollar tree may very well be just as happy because they are taught to be thankful. Let’s get over our entitled money spending materialistic selves here. That is what’s wrong win a majority of adults and children alike .... including the trash bag trout pout “I want it all” T.rashy Beaston.
I'm not sure why anyone who holds these beliefs would refer to a dollar store barbie as a "trailer trash dollar store doll." It speaks volumes that anyone would. Whoever said it clearly believes that one who plays with such toys is "trailer trash." Otherwise it wouldnt've been said.

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

OldSoul10 wrote:Let’s be real for a second... all of us here are reading a forum on a gossip site. No one is better than anyone here, again you are on a gossip site. No need to get your panties in a bunch over what someone is saying. Enough of the over sensitive Barbie talk. How about we teach our children to be appreciative of whatever they may have whether it is from dollar Tree or the most expensive toy imaginable. How about we teach our children morals in life rather than entitlement. Did anyone ever think of that? It has nothing to do with how much something costs. It is more about being thankful and appreciative. The so called poor children playing with a Barbie doll from the dollar tree may very well be just as happy because they are taught to be thankful. Let’s get over our entitled money spending materialistic selves here. That is what’s wrong win a majority of adults and children alike .... including the trash bag trout pout “I want it all” T.rashy Beaston.
At the end of the day it boils down to this: one cannot throw stones from glass houses. It's ironic that a person would call Dollar Store barbies "trashy" when doing so is itself trashy behaviour. Same goes for calling mere babies ugly, commenting on a person's (Chris's) height, or abiding by outdated gender stereotypes. We can all do much better than this.

OldSoul10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by OldSoul10 »

Go somewhere else HumbleKind7 you are annoying!

You are on a gossip site, stop policing people and taking comments out of context! Get over yourself!
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

OldSoul10 wrote:Go somewhere else HumbleKind7 you are annoying!

You are on a gossip site, stop policing people and taking comments out of context! Get over yourself!
I'm sorry but I'm going to point out hypocrisy where I see it. If you (or anyone else) is unable to talk about a person's misgivings without stooping to that person's level (or even lower), you shouldn't be talking about that person. You have no standing to talk about them.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:
brittknee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:21 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am Sure they are in the same house. But they are gutting it and replacing it. She is removing things and changing things just to change them. Tiffani's life is all about things. Stuff and things. She has nothing else. She only does things so that others can praise her for it. I don't know how someone could watch her and think that she isn't revolved around items.

She is the ultimate social media whore. She only posts just to get asspats. I am not sure what Tiffani you are watching but I think you are not watching the same girl the rest of us are lol
Nowhere in my post did I say she doesn’t revolve around things. I said it enlightened me to think about how they’re one of the very few channels I watch that actually haven’t tried to move out of their home and into a new McMansion like others.
Totally get what you’re saying and I totally agree. One of the things that originally drew me to Tiffani is the fact that she doesn’t spend like some of the other channels out there. I know a lot of people think target dollar spot decor is tacky but hey, it’s cheap and it works for where I am at in my life, so I enjoy seeing her decorating videos. Just an example.

Let’s do a comparison with Tiffani and Meg. Like another said, Meg went from a double wide with her husband hunting to feed them for the month, to a MASSIVE 400k mansion in a blink of an eye. They went to Santorini for heavens sake. Believe me my husband and I have looked into that trip and it is worth three times the beastons basement reno. They are at Disney world at least every other month. Always buying the tackiest most expensive decor they can find. They just redid their kitchen. The beastons use ikea for most of their projects which isn’t the cheapest but isn’t something Meg would EVER dream of. WITH THAT SAID!! Tiffani has not an ounce of humble pie in her 108 lb body. She talks about being thankful and blessed but she truly doesn’t know what they mean. Yea, they may do small projects all the time and yes, those things do add up. The issue in my opinion is that nothing is ever good enough for her. I don’t like Meg whatsoever but I think she is more grateful than Tiffani. Don’t get me started on her manifesting shit, that’s for her forum lol. But Tiffani is constantly complaining about the most trivial things that others would die for. I said it in a post yesterday, she has a husband who is crazy about her and three healthy kids. She is just a sick narcissist who is going to live life completely miserable if she doesn’t make a change!!

Anyway, someone mentioned Tara earlier and truthfully I really like her. I know she is a bit of a space cadet but she puts her kids and her husband first. She spends like crazy but it’s a lot for her kids and just seems to be more thankful for it.

END RANT! Lol
ImageImageImage all 108 lbs are lacking humility. So glad I know her weight, but not my own or anyone else’s in my life. People can praise her for having cheap taste, but buying shit all day every day adds up. I disagree with whomever said they’re smart with money. I’d rather buy something quality once a month than cheap shit every hour that will clutter my home and/or break.

Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Can one of the moderators do something about humbleandkind?
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 am
thisisgold21 wrote: I’m on a gossip site. Im not worried about how I appear to you. Image

And that's fine, but as I've said before, we should be able to converse on here as the enlightened adults we are. There is no need for sophomoric argument. If you have to reach for a reason to dislike Tiffani (as you did in your response to BrittKnee), it takes away from credibility and makes this forum seem like a debased depot of hatred. Luckily for you, you don't need to reach for reasons to criticize her - there are plenty. By sticking to those, instead of criticizing her for things she hasn't even done, you'll improve the quality of the conversation on here.

Lets not be teenagers shall we.

Lord we can talk about whatever the hell we want. You don't have to be here to police us. You are trying to make yourself seem smart and better than the rest of us peons but you are here all the same. You are on this "sophomoric" site as well. And the things you pick on Tiff for are not any better reasonings than any other. Credibility? that is laughable. You know where you are right?
I was thinking the same thing. Someone has her thesaurus out for the anonymous, online, gossip forum. My multiple degrees and I are very impressed! ImageImageImage

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Bluecoconut wrote:Can one of the moderators do something about humbleandkind?
I'm confused as to why they should or would. I'm here for gossip, just like everyone else should be. What I'm not here for, however, are the following:

1. Height shaming Chris - it's NOT his fault that he is short
2. Calling Chris a "nanny" - he is a father to his children
3. Calling an innocent baby ugly (Ella)
4. Calling a dollar store toy a "trailer trash barbie doll"

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

So who wants to talk about shorty man Chris the nanny. How can he stay married to such a trashy dollar store barbie? :D ;)
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am
I'm confused as to why they should or would. I'm here for gossip, just like everyone else should be. What I'm not here for, however, are the following:

Okay then continue to NOT say those things.... but don’t have a comment for those that do say those things. It’s that simple. You have a comeback for every comment someone makes and it’s getting ridiculous.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:35 am So who wants to talk about shorty man Chris the nanny. How can he stay married to such a trashy dollar store barbie? :D ;)
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

My suggestion: Everyone just quit entertaining and responding to humbleandkind ... just keep on keepin on and disregard.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Megyevans34 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am

Okay then continue to NOT say those things.... but don’t have a comment for those that do say those things. It’s that simple. You have a comeback for every comment someone makes and it’s getting ridiculous.
I guess I just assumed the people on this forum were adult women, as well. I wasn't expecting to see so much commentary seemingly written by teenagers.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”