Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

I’m so glad that her daughter’s illness was the perfect segue into slinging her YL oils and joining her “team”. Another way for her to get some fast cash. God she is the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mandygirl100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mandygirl100 »

Megyjames7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 am My suggestion: Everyone just quit entertaining and responding to humbleandkind ... just keep on keepin on and disregard.
AMEN 🙏 👍
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Humblekind is Tiffani with a ghost writer.

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

Wow I don’t get on for a few hours and have 100 new notifications lol, I didn’t even read half of it. I saw humbleandkind was the center of the huge conversation and said nope, not again. This forum is getting annoying to read. This is supposed to be my entertainment

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Here’s my hourly PSA and Girl Scout feed for the day.

-click on humbleabdkinds name if you’re on Tapatalk.
-click the three dots in the upper right hand corner
-select “ignore/block”

Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I’m just annoyed that even people on this forum are falling for her “humble” we don’t need stuff attitude. They wanted a build your own McMansion but were denied because Tiffani’s income wouldn’t count and Chris didn’t make enough. Now that Chris isn’t working either it will take years of tax returns before they can even attempt to try and purchase a new home. Renovating their home is all they can do to try and fill that void of missing out on all that new home content. If they were truly renovating for equity purposes then they would have finished the basement since that would raise the homes value as opposed to changing an already in good condition flooring and removing a wall. Also if that’s not enough proof, in their recent q&a just look at their facial expressions and commentary, Chris himself says they will get a bigger home so Tiffani can have her large bathtub,closet,etc. It’s obvious even in that video that she isn’t happy/content with their current home.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Drama Llama wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 pm I[b’m just annoyed that even people on this forum are falling for her “humble” we don’t need stuff attitude. ][/b]They wanted a build your own McMansion but were denied because Tiffani’s income wouldn’t count and Chris didn’t make enough. Now that Chris isn’t working either it will take years of tax returns before they can even attempt to try and purchase a new home. Renovating their home is all they can do to try and fill that void of missing out on all that new home content. If they were truly renovating for equity purposes then they would have finished the basement since that would raise the homes value as opposed to changing an already in good condition flooring and removing a wall. Also if that’s not enough proof, in their recent q&a just look at their facial expressions and commentary, Chris himself says they will get a bigger home so Tiffani can have her large bathtub,closet,etc. It’s obvious even in that video that she isn’t happy/content with their current home.
Exactly why I was frustrated earlier!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Well this speaks to what I said earlier about her doing giveaways. Nope. She is doing something for herself. This speaks volumes about her honestly.

Also I don’t think anyone on this page thinks she’s humble and doesn’t spend too much. Just that she doesn’t (can’t) spend as much as some of these other channels. Still ungrateful whiny and rude!!! Lol. She will never be happy for what they have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

JESUS CHRIST WILL YOU STOP ALREADY?!
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

bsapia wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

JESUS CHRIST WILL YOU STOP ALREADY?!
No. Just like everyone else here is free to say what they want, I'm free to say I disagree with it.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

S.O.S. I've blocked humble but her posts keep showing up! Save me!
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Humble please move on. This is beyond annoying. You made your point fifty posts ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

lizpuff2006 wrote:So who wants to talk about shorty man Chris the nanny. How can he stay married to such a trashy dollar store barbie? :D ;)
First time I laughed out loud from reading on ytmd. ImageImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Drama Llama wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 pm I’m just annoyed that even people on this forum are falling for her “humble” we don’t need stuff attitude. They wanted a build your own McMansion but were denied because Tiffani’s income wouldn’t count and Chris didn’t make enough. Now that Chris isn’t working either it will take years of tax returns before they can even attempt to try and purchase a new home. Renovating their home is all they can do to try and fill that void of missing out on all that new home content. If they were truly renovating for equity purposes then they would have finished the basement since that would raise the homes value as opposed to changing an already in good condition flooring and removing a wall. Also if that’s not enough proof, in their recent q&a just look at their facial expressions and commentary, Chris himself says they will get a bigger home so Tiffani can have her large bathtub,closet,etc. It’s obvious even in that video that she isn’t happy/content with their current home.
Oh stop nobody is falling for her humble we don’t need stuff attitude. I said it made me think about other channels and how they have one foot out their front door as soon as they start growing and I said it was wise of the Beastons to stay put and renovate. And who said they were renovating for equity purposes? Not me I said it’s smart for them to renovate a house they already have equity in.....they’ve lived there for years which anyone knows that means you most likely have equity in the home.

If they one day get a bigger home so Tiffani can flip around in it like a fish then so be it but all I was saying was I think it’s a good idea they’re staying where they currently live.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:48 pm S.O.S. I've blocked humble but her posts keep showing up! Save me!
Same here I wonder why it isn’t working.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

brittknee wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:48 pm S.O.S. I've blocked humble but her posts keep showing up! Save me!
Same here I wonder why it isn’t working.
If someone quotes her and you haven’t blocked that person you can still see it sadly.

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

earthwormjoe2 wrote:Wow I don’t get on for a few hours and have 100 new notifications lol, I didn’t even read half of it. I saw humbleandkind was the center of the huge conversation and said nope, not again. This forum is getting annoying to read. This is supposed to be my entertainment Image

Right Image when I saw 60+ notifications I thought something exciting happened, but nah. I skipped over most the comments made in the last 24 hours
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm Well this speaks to what I said earlier about her doing giveaways. Nope. She is doing something for herself. This speaks volumes about her honestly.

Also I don’t think anyone on this page thinks she’s humble and doesn’t spend too much. Just that she doesn’t (can’t) spend as much as some of these other channels. Still ungrateful whiny and rude!!! Lol. She will never be happy for what they have.
Hi guys I am catching up on today and woof! I need a nap. Like an emotional vampire got a hold of you.
Does anyone know if she’s ever shown proof the money she is getting from the hungry child gets to that organization. Or just stays in her bank account if you catch me drift.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:07 am
thisisgold21 wrote:
brittknee wrote:I’ll be the oddball out here and say I actually got slightly enlightened during their Q&A because it made me stop and think about what they were saying. When they said that their lives don’t revolve around things I had to stop and think about all the channels out there that get a large following and immediately move to grand homes then take to social media to brag about it but they haven’t and if anything they continue to touch on how they just want to stay where they are. As much as I can’t stand her and feel her content is boring she’s not lying about how other channels get a following then start buying things and of course Love Meg came to mind.....That girl lived in a double wide and as soon as she hit 50,000 subscribers she was heading for a nicer home and then once she hit 300,000 subscribers she was out the front door trying to level up once again. We’ve seen the Beastons stay put and actually save for the renovation they’re planning which to me is admirable whether I like her content or not. I mostly watch their channels in passing when I’m doing things around the house after work and if what they’re saying is true then I actually tip my hat to the both of them when it comes to their money and being smart about it but I’m biased since I work in the financial side of the real estate field.

Look at Kristen Kasper and her family where they’re not even at 100,000 subscribers but every 10,000 subscribers or so they’re doing the same thing in trying to level up the house and “things” they had with the previous subscriber count......i guess all I’m saying is hate her or love her they’re being smart about their money from an outsider standpoint looking in. I choose not to care much for her or her content but I will always give credit where credit is due in some aspects of life.
Wtf are you talking about?? She re-did her whole back yard before she hit 300k. She’s been on multiple vacations with YouTube money. They have bought many expensive things such as a new couch and now the house renovation.

Love her or hate her, re-doing a backyard and buying a new couch is not the same as buying a new, expensive home. Let's criticize where criticism is due, but let's not lose our credibility by comparing apples to oranges for the sake of finding fault. BrittKnee is right. She is more financially prudent than other YT mom vloggers. That doesn't mean she doesn't err in other ways. Calm down! lol

Most of her following have been purchased by her. If her channel was more lucrative I guarantee she wouldve bought the bigger home she wanted. They cant afford it.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

OldSoul10 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:20 am Go somewhere else HumbleKind7 you are annoying!

You are on a gossip site, stop policing people and taking comments out of context! Get over yourself!
Is there anyway way to block posts from people?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”