Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

smom12 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:29 pm
brittknee wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:48 pm S.O.S. I've blocked humble but her posts keep showing up! Save me!
Same here I wonder why it isn’t working.
If someone quotes her and you haven’t blocked that person you can still see it sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it is their own post that shows up. I'm very annoyed today. I better change my attitude before my frown stays permanent like beastly.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:48 pm S.O.S. I've blocked humble but her posts keep showing up! Save me!
Omg your avatar haha!!!!😆😆
I always get such a good laugh here.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
smom12 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:29 pm
brittknee wrote: Same here I wonder why it isn’t working.
If someone quotes her and you haven’t blocked that person you can still see it sadly.

No, it is their own post that shows up. I'm very annoyed today. I better change my attitude before my frown stays permanent like beastly.
No I mean every time someone quotes her you can still her her post. So let’s say I quote humbles post, even tho you block humble you can still see it because I quoted it.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

I find it interesting that HumbleandKind, or whatever their name is, only has posted in the Beastly forum. You'd almost think they knew them or something....
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:33 pm I find it interesting that HumbleandKind, or whatever their name is, only has posted in the Beastly forum. You'd almost think they knew them or something....
Not a crazy idea.
I don’t understand why someone who obviously enjoys debate and banter at the same time is for censorship. You can say this not that.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:46 pm
QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:33 pm I find it interesting that HumbleandKind, or whatever their name is, only has posted in the Beastly forum. You'd almost think they knew them or something....
Not a crazy idea.
I don’t understand why someone who obviously enjoys debate and banter at the same time is for censorship. You can say this not that.
control issues.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittengal »

I think you’re right. I think the best thing to do is ice her out. Just no one reply to her at all and hit the ignore button so that most/all of her posts start not showing up.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm Well this speaks to what I said earlier about her doing giveaways. Nope. She is doing something for herself. This speaks volumes about her honestly.

Also I don’t think anyone on this page thinks she’s humble and doesn’t spend too much. Just that she doesn’t (can’t) spend as much as some of these other channels. Still ungrateful whiny and rude!!! Lol. She will never be happy for what they have.
Hey guys! I’m going to do something special for myself once I am able to purchase 5,000 more subs! Swipe up!!
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

palmtreemomma wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm Well this speaks to what I said earlier about her doing giveaways. Nope. She is doing something for herself. This speaks volumes about her honestly.

Also I don’t think anyone on this page thinks she’s humble and doesn’t spend too much. Just that she doesn’t (can’t) spend as much as some of these other channels. Still ungrateful whiny and rude!!! Lol. She will never be happy for what they have.
Hey guys! I’m going to do something special for myself once I am able to purchase 5,000 more subs! Swipe up!!
I think France would be nice since you enjoyed England! :roll: :roll:
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Stick your head in the oven? Tasteful nudes? Tubes tied? Start a band called Emotional Vampire(Ev)?, get your head out of your
a—? Just too many guesses.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am
RealityBites wrote:Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. ImageImage Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Your ugly trout pout scrunch face might work on charming your little leprechaun into thinking you are a good person but you are a narcissistic liar. Go ahead and complain some more about your renovations. Maybe take November to be as #blessed and thankful as you should be that us viewers have paid for you to have those renovations done on your basic little house.

Go volunteer in a homeless shelter since you want to bring up your childhood all the time and guilt your mother for being poor. Maybe gift some free turkeys that you like to bring up all the time. I bet you'll be sure to capture it for the gram and YouTube if you do.
Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

Humbleandkind, I'm referring to Trashy obviously. This has nothing to do with Dollar Tree toys parents buy their kids. My kids love the Dollar Tree toy section. You are really over analyzing what people are saying on here. This is a gossip sites. Its not that serious.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

icant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 am
Humbleandkind7 wrote:
RealityBites wrote:Rest assured I don't think anyone thinks you and Shrimp are Barbie and Ken there Trash Bag. More like the generic trailer trash doll from Dollar Tree and Shrimp is ant man with those big bug eyes of his.

Its amusing you think you are a celebrity. ImageImage Yes, so humble and kind. Go buy some more decor, slippers and useless junk from Target because you are "not about the things" in life.

Your ugly trout pout scrunch face might work on charming your little leprechaun into thinking you are a good person but you are a narcissistic liar. Go ahead and complain some more about your renovations. Maybe take November to be as #blessed and thankful as you should be that us viewers have paid for you to have those renovations done on your basic little house.

Go volunteer in a homeless shelter since you want to bring up your childhood all the time and guilt your mother for being poor. Maybe gift some free turkeys that you like to bring up all the time. I bet you'll be sure to capture it for the gram and YouTube if you do.
Can I just say: if all a family can afford to give their child is the generic "barbie" from Dollar Tree, we shouldn't call that a trailer trash toy. I get the context here and what you're trying to get at, but there are children in the world actually playing with these toys because their parents can't afford better.

No one said anything about anyone else besides Tiffani Beaston. You are reading in to far too much and getting all of your ideals out in the wrong forum.

Thank you! I don't know if HumbleandKind doesnt watch their vlogs and has no clue what we are all referring to or if they over analyze everything or what. Probably just the Beastons trolling us all. Lol.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 am
icant wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote:

No one said anything about anyone else besides Tiffani Beaston. You are reading in to far too much and getting all of your ideals out in the wrong forum.

We can all gossip without reverting to insulting language that inadvertantly implicates others, especially children (as it did, here). It would be senseless for us to engage in conversation about t beaston's faults without recognizing some of our own. We can point out her misgivings without being elitist. Calling a dollar store barbie a "trailer trash toy" is an elitist comment, and something we would collectively crucify a YT mom for. Therefore, let's not do that ourselves. That is all.

Sweetie, I'll say whatever I feel like on here. I don't talk badly about the kids because they are innocent. Ive only said the thing about Carter picking nose and that's because I think he deserves some privacy and not having his parents blast him on the internet for all of his friends in the future to see on YouTube.

In case you missed the memo this is a gossip site and you aren't the gossip police. So take your "elitist comments" and shove them where the sun doesnt shine 😘 Don't like it then dont read it. This is the last time I will ever feed into your trolling.

Toodles. ✌✌✌
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:45 am Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

Yes!! I have nothing against Dollar tree or their toys. I think Humble is a troll just getting their jollies off on messing with us. I would say its a Beaston but definitely sounds too intelligent for them. Maybe its Shrimp since he's tired of being called the nanny and house husband on here. 😂
Either way I'm just going to ignore Humble.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:09 am
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:02 am
Judge_Moody wrote:
I kind of agree... it's an absolute insult to the dollar store barbie to be compared to Tiff... shall we compare her to literal trash? I'm sure that couldn't offend innocent children (who by the way would not be reading a gossip site about youtube moms)... Image
I find it disgusting to compare her to a child's toy that is typically reserved for children at or below the poverty line. I work with said kids, and many of them only own fast food and dollar store toys. Maybe they are not on here, but their parents might be. Their older siblings might be.

She (Tiff) compares herself to a child's toy?... and yeah the older siblings or parents might be here, but its HIGHLY unlikely they are going to turn to their child or little sibling and inform them that their toys are comparable to a fake youtube mom.. I mean really. I'm all for being logical and having valid arguments, but I think you're reaching here.
Haha! Humble is definitely reaching here. Also I'm a proud parent that reads here that buys my kids Dollar tree toys, Humble. My 3 year old loves them. I love their seasonal decor. No, I'm not offended at every little thing. Dollar store toys for the win.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Evian wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 am It's no wonder she broke off with the rest of the mom's from the Vegas trip. Do you guys remember how annoying she was in those vlogs with her attention dancing? Only shrimp wasn't there to tell her she was hot every two seconds. You could kind of tell some of the others were side eyeing her.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
The Vegas video is the 2nd one I watched of hers. It popped up after I watched her meal prep video for Hello Fresh. I thought wow, that took a different turn lol. I was just trying to get meal prep ideas. I cringed when she was making a complete a$$ of herself dancing and rubbing her belly for all to see. The other girls definitely didn't seem to like her very much. I would have felt very awkward to be there pregnant at bars and clubs like that.
Jkjkkdigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jkjkkdigs »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am
scojacar wrote:Pretty sure the trailer trash Barbie comment wasn’t criticizing poor kids or calling children that play with Barbies from Dollar Tree trailer trash. It was saying that Tiffani thinks she’s a Barbie when she’s really an off-brand Dollar Tree Barbie. Which you can’t deny is cheaper and lower quality than a brand-name Barbie. The comment was about Tiffani and only Tiffani, not the kids who play with those Barbies.

If we think Tiffani is as bad as she is, and we then compare her to the off-brand Dollar Tree barbie, what does that say of the children who play with said off-brand ("trailer-trash") barbie? All I'm saying is - there is no need for such comparisons when, as here, they inadvertantly implicate innocent children. End of story...

Please got the love of god find Another forum and stop wasting my time with your nonsense. You are very clearly in the wrong place. If you want to try to justify and see the good in everyone and everything people do.... you’re in the wrong place. 🙄
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That IG post she wonders why her kid doesn’t have a
conversation with her and talk-because you never
shut it! You know when the camera isn’t rolling the
kid will begin to speak and she’ll start talking over him memememmemememememe.....So he’s beaten down
and peace outs.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

AryaStark wrote:That IG post she wonders why her kid doesn’t have a
conversation with her and talk-because you never
shut it! You know when the camera isn’t rolling the
kid will begin to speak and she’ll start talking over him memememmemememememe.....So he’s beaten down
and peace outs.
She also doesn’t talk to them unless it’s through a camera.

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I reported humbletroll’s posts as I suggest you all do the same. I’ve seen people get banned for similar content. The rules are that if you have an issue with another poster, you take it to the boxing ring. So let’s get back on topic and ignore the hell out of humbletroll.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”