JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:32 pm
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 pm I wonder if her manager paid for it all to happen, since randomly she is there too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Who is her manager? I’ve always wondered about that.
Tracy Willis.

Also I thought Jess and Keren shared a manager. Its Jess, Kyra and Alissa. Which makes sense why they were invited. May be Britney as well since she follows her to
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The talent agency does represent Kyra and Britney, I didn't see Jess on their website but that would obviously make sense that its her manager as well. Since Alissa is Kyra's friend and Janelle likes her (wasn't she Alissa for Halloween) that could be why she got invited.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LittleButThere »

Considering it seemed like Jess knew about the whole thing, and she's a terrible actress, and all the changes coming to Youtube 2020 (some that have already rolled out), I would not be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt and everyone using Jess to grow their channels.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:The talent agency does represent Kyra and Britney, I didn't see Jess on their website but that would obviously make sense that its her manager as well. Since Alissa is Kyra's friend and Janelle likes her (wasn't she Alissa for Halloween) that could be why she got invited.
Wait she was Alissa for Halloween?? She was dressed up as a devil for the Halloween party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm Considering it seemed like Jess knew about the whole thing, and she's a terrible actress, and all the changes coming to Youtube 2020 (some that have already rolled out), I would not be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt and everyone using Jess to grow their channels.

Or manager using Kyra to help Jess. Doesn't Kyra have a million already?
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm Considering it seemed like Jess knew about the whole thing, and she's a terrible actress, and all the changes coming to Youtube 2020 (some that have already rolled out), I would not be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt and everyone using Jess to grow their channels.

Or manager using Kyra to help Jess. Doesn't Kyra have a million already?
Idk I dont follow any of the other girls. But considering tomorrow is Jess- 10year "anniversary" thats why im basing it off of her.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DearGreyson is also represented by that management company. So it was definetly set up by them imo.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:21 pm
Most parents have a child that they butt heads with for some reason. You still don't make comments about them that are rude, especially to the world. Its just coincidence that he looks like Drake and she's constantly bringing that up as well? I don't even think its about him being sensitive.
Oh no I agree 100%. Not every one of your kids is going to be exactly like you and it's your job as a parent to love them for who they are. I think she finds it easier to parent the kids who are like her and Kyson is so different in appearance and personality. I think it's kinda crazy to say she doesn't love him but that that doesn't mean she's a good mom to him.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

What do the managers do for them exactly?
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

luci417 wrote:
Most parents have a child that they butt heads with for some reason. You still don't make comments about them that are rude, especially to the world. Its just coincidence that he looks like Drake and she's constantly bringing that up as well? I don't even think its about him being sensitive.
Oh no I agree 100%. Not every one of your kids is going to be exactly like you and it's your job as a parent to love them for who they are. I think she finds it easier to parent the kids who are like her and Kyson is so different in appearance and personality. I think it's kinda crazy to say she doesn't love him but that that doesn't mean she's a good mom to him.
Thats funny because the child I have the hardest time with is the one that is exactly like me. Not the other way around.

StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I’m sure this will help Jess get to a million subscribers Image who is the allisa chick? Yuck

I can’t believe she hasn’t made it there yet, she’s really just sloooowwly crawling there, damn

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

StarinaAdams wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I’m sure this will help Jess get to a million subscribers Image who is the allisa chick? Yuck

I can’t believe she hasn’t made it there yet, she’s really just sloooowwly crawling there, damn

Her new channel only has 151k, so chances are more than half of those subscribers dont even follow her anymore Image

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:40 pm
luci417 wrote:
Thats funny because the child I have the hardest time with is the one that is exactly like me. Not the other way around.

Right?! My hard child that I have a hard time with is not even that hard. She’s just like me and that’s what annoys me so much lol
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

I'm sure the will probably hit an million subscribers while the party is going on and we will hear how thankful she is of subscribers for supplying her means and ect ect.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Candyheart wrote:I'm sure the will probably hit an million subscribers while the party is going on and we will hear how thankful she is of subscribers for supplying her means and ect ect.
Nooo, she will go on and on about how hard she worked and how shes just a “regular mom” and her life is chaos and she just wants to be “real”.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

On her instastories yesterday she was talking about an extra video this week. Doubt that now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Day in the life of a 9 year old. She's really struggling with video ideas.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

At Malakis party she literally throws herself on the floor when she realizes she lost at Connect 6. She. Threw. Herself. On. The. Floor.

Sigh.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I was just waiting for Lilia to drop Malakai.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

cjl123 wrote:At Malakis party she literally throws herself on the floor when she realizes she lost at Connect 6. She. Threw. Herself. On. The. Floor.

Sigh.

I thought you meant Lilia....not a grown ass adult.

But I shouldn’t be surprised.

Return to “JesssFam”