Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by disney8 »

No wonder her kid doesn’t talk he can’t get a word in edgewise! She never stops taking. Her manners are awful... she cuts shrimp off all the time in videos... and says like about every other word.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by scojacar »

Tiffani: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about your stack of rings. Not one single person in the world. So stop shoving them in our face every chance you get. Nobody is jealous, nobody thinks you’re cool for having them, nobody cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LazyLadybug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLadybug »

Just watch Brianna’s Vegas video. I feel it was something like let’s go to Vegas now. Tiffani is pregnant and won’t come. Of course her trashy butt was going. Thinks it’s hilarious Bri only talked to Ella every time she pointed the camera at Trashy
blove720
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blove720 »

Does anyone know why Tara doesn’t like tiffani? Someone commented on taras Sunday videos that Tiffani from beauty and the Beastons does a Sunday series like hers and Tara said “who’s tiffani, I’ll have to check her out” like she doesn’t know her lol but they were in Vegas? Funniest thing ever

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

What is she referring to when she says her Instagram is "Santa safe"?
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 am What is she referring to when she says her Instagram is "Santa safe"?
That she isn't going to give up the secret of Santa and that your kids can hear her messages - hope she holds true to it!
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

aliger79 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:34 am
thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 am What is she referring to when she says her Instagram is "Santa safe"?
That she isn't going to give up the secret of Santa and that your kids can hear her messages - hope she holds true to it!
And by that I meant I hope she doesn't slip one day and screw up a kid's holiday - once you have said it, you can't take it back!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Her tits won’t be out and she’ll have pants
on.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

It looks like many of you have her blocked so you may not know that it looks like everyone’s bff humbletroll has been banned. Hooray!

Now let’s resume our discussion of dollar store Barbie t.rashbag and her short 1950s nanny of a husband.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That trapped deer in her IG story is like any of us if we were stuck in her world—feet don’t fail me now!!
Tiff has decided the deer is fine even though a neighbor said it was wounded. I guess TVet also spent some time updating her internal animal medicine cert. on line as well.
Good news she’s fertile in a couple days!!!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

MOD NOTE:

Hello my darlings! Yes, humblekind (or whatever her fn name is) has been banned. I really hate to do it but it was pretty obvious she wasn’t here to contribute to the conversation and only wanted to disrupt and argue. I mean, a few comments are fine but she literally posted 34 times in 2 days! Crazy! 😝

Thank you everyone! Again, if you EVER need anything, feel free to contact me anytime. ❤️

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

Why is she reposting quotes in between the videos of the kids bowling?! Get the hell off your phone and enjoy the time with your family
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

AryaStark wrote:That trapped deer in her IG story is like any of us if we were stuck in her world—feet don’t fail me now!!
Tiff has decided the deer is fine even though a neighbor said it was wounded. I guess TVet also spent some time updating her internal animal medicine cert. on line as well.
I love how she said she’s going to go open the gate & Chris says “YOU’RE going to do it?” I wonder how many times a day she says she’s going to do something as a hint for him to go do it.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

icant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm
AryaStark wrote:That trapped deer in her IG story is like any of us if we were stuck in her world—feet don’t fail me now!!
I love how she said she’s going to go open the gate & Chris says “YOU’RE going to do it?” I wonder how many times a day she says she’s going to do something as a hint for him to go do it.

He sounded like a scared little boy.
He’s the type that I imagine hides behind her when the going gets tough and contributes taunts of “yeah” during a fight.
Tdeer seems way more manly than him probably because she’s got all that psycho running around in her head.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Ok, so I know C.BenjaminButton *was* a masters educated... personal trainer () when he had a job. And now I’m seeing Myka’s husband has his own channel detailing cars (which looks like hard work and could be a respectable side hustle). Then I see that Bri’s routine is to have her husband take the kids while she spends hours on hair extensions, eyelash extensions and full face, glam make up every morning. So my question is... do any of these men have real jobs??? With benefits, retirement plans, life insurance, etc? I would not feel comfortable if at least 1 partner didn’t have a stable, long-term career!!!

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

icant wrote:Ok, so I know C.BenjaminButton *was* a masters educated... personal trainer (ImageImageImage) when he had a job. And now I’m seeing Myka’s husband has his own channel detailing cars (which looks like hard work and could be a respectable side hustle). Then I see that Bri’s routine is to have her husband take the kids while she spends hours on hair extensions, eyelash extensions and full face, glam make up every morning. So my question is... do any of these men have real jobs??? With benefits, retirement plans, life insurance, etc? I would not feel comfortable if at least 1 partner didn’t have a stable, long-term career!!! ImageImageImage

Myka’s husband had a good job as an engineer or something like that. He actually just left it really recently (maybe in the last few weeks?) because he was commuting something like 2-3 hours each way every day. I’m not sure if he’s looking for another job again immediately, but even if he doesn’t he’ll always have that career to go back to.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

icant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:21 pm Ok, so I know C.BenjaminButton *was* a masters educated... personal trainer (ImageImageImage) when he had a job. And now I’m seeing Myka’s husband has his own channel detailing cars (which looks like hard work and could be a respectable side hustle). Then I see that Bri’s routine is to have her husband take the kids while she spends hours on hair extensions, eyelash extensions and full face, glam make up every morning. So my question is... do any of these men have real jobs??? With benefits, retirement plans, life insurance, etc? I would not feel comfortable if at least 1 partner didn’t have a stable, long-term career!!! ImageImageImage

Thank you🙌 I keep thinking the same thing how do you retire? Right now people are being expected to work longer because of living longer. Nothing lasts forever but a steady job being employed at a co.(at least one of you) is the safety net you have to have. What’s ridiculous is her husband is young early 30’s hasn’t even been in the work force that long and has decided nah I’m good I’ll just retire. Hopefully they have a financial person that doesn’t steal from them and money is being put away appropriately. If not they’re going to be in their forties/fifties on the news again...but the ones receiving the free turkeys in a YouTuber and family down on their luck story.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

AryaStark wrote:
icant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:21 pm Ok, so I know C.BenjaminButton *was* a masters educated... personal trainer (ImageImageImage) when he had a job. And now I’m seeing Myka’s husband has his own channel detailing cars (which looks like hard work and could be a respectable side hustle). Then I see that Bri’s routine is to have her husband take the kids while she spends hours on hair extensions, eyelash extensions and full face, glam make up every morning. So my question is... do any of these men have real jobs??? With benefits, retirement plans, life insurance, etc? I would not feel comfortable if at least 1 partner didn’t have a stable, long-term career!!! ImageImageImage

Thank youImage I keep thinking the same thing how do you retire? Right now people are being expected to work longer because of living longer. Nothing lasts forever but a steady job being employed at a co.(at least one of you) is the safety net you have to have. What’s ridiculous is her husband is young early 30’s hasn’t even been in the work force that long and has decided nah I’m good I’ll just retire. Hopefully they have a financial person that doesn’t steal from them and money is being put away appropriately. If not they’re going to be in their forties/fifties on the news again...but the ones receiving the free turkeys in a YouTuber and family down on their luck story.
I admit that I was mildly envious of Tiffani’s SAHM status, back when she had a working spouse. I would NEVER sign up for what she’s got going on now. No thanks!

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Her instagram story is showing Chris’s birthday. Yet she feels the need for gross videos of Ella smearing food all over herself. I’ve said before I have never thought that is cute, babies with food all over them. Just make it about your husband, it’s his day, not your favorite child.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

icant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 pm
AryaStark wrote:

Thank youImage I keep thinking the same thing how do you retire? Right now people are being expected to work longer because of living longer. Nothing lasts forever but a steady job being employed at a co.(at least one of you) is the safety net you have to have. What’s ridiculous is her husband is young early 30’s hasn’t even been in the work force that long and has decided nah I’m good I’ll just retire. Hopefully they have a financial person that doesn’t steal from them and money is being put away appropriately. If not they’re going to be in their forties/fifties on the news again...but the ones receiving the free turkeys in a YouTuber and family down on their luck story.
I admit that I was mildly envious of Tiffani’s SAHM status, back when she had a working spouse. I would NEVER sign up for what she’s got going on now. No thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of the men have quit their "normal" jobs besides what Till vacuum do us parts husband? I'm sory but noone needs a glam squad. You dont have to look fake everyday to keep up with the jones. Ugh. These women frustrate me. lol. Detailing is a good side job for him and hopefully that would be steady income. Unless they are putting money away in a bank to retire, its just never going to happen. I think them relying on just youtube/instagram social media payments, they should all keep day jobs. I would LOVE to stay home with my kids or be able to work while they are in school but its literally impossible in my situation. These girl really should be thankful and not just money hungry. *face palm*

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”