ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

remre1017 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:34 pm
meena0806 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
Oscar said it in the last vlog. So he bought her “low calorie” snacks and when he brought them to her she was like I already ate my lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is wrong in not eating snacks if you've already had your lunch

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Nothing. The whole point is that Oscar said she’s basically cutting calories and starving herself.

He said, she struggles to find foods to snack on at work within her calorie range... so she's been starving the past few weeks... or something like that. I just watched it a few minutes ago. So, instead of grabbing a bag of chips, she doesn't eat anything for a snack... she has her lunch and her snack is probably a diet drink. So, when Oscar brought her the snacks, she had just ate lunch, she was full. He put it away for her to eat later. I really don't think there's a reason to say she's starving herself like Keren.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:06 am
remre1017 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:34 pm
meena0806 wrote:What is wrong in not eating snacks if you've already had your lunch

Nothing. The whole point is that Oscar said she’s basically cutting calories and starving herself.

He said, she struggles to find foods to snack on at work within her calorie range... so she's been starving the past few weeks... or something like that. I just watched it a few minutes ago. So, instead of grabbing a bag of chips, she doesn't eat anything for a snack... she has her lunch and her snack is probably a diet drink. So, when Oscar brought her the snacks, she had just ate lunch, she was full. He put it away for her to eat later. I really don't think there's a reason to say she's starving herself like Keren.
Yeah this all seems pretty normal for cutting calories. Snacks will be the (caloric) death of you. The amount of calories in a handful of chips is surprisingly high. Not snacking in between meals is not starving yourself. Granted, I haven't watched the video, but it sounds perfectly normal to me. I've lost weight by cutting calories and I've most definitely been over dramatic and said I was starving a thousand times, but I definitely wasn't. I was hungry, sure, but I'm a total pig so I knew I had plenty of calories in me and just wanted to eat because it was a habit I was familiar with.
ADD2019
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ADD2019 »

Anyone notice she wearing a full blown coat in their last vlog & Levi’s in shorts & none of the kids have jackets or coats on

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by remre1017 »

lunafever wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
meena0806 wrote:What is wrong in not eating snacks if you've already had your lunch

Cutting calories doesn’t mean she’s starving herself. You have to to lose weight and I assume she still has left over weight from Averie since her diet seems pretty bad and she hasn’t made an effort to do anything. As long as she’s not eating under 1200 then she’s good.

I get what all of you are saying. But Kyra doesn’t know the first thing about dieting. So yes, I bet she is starving herself a bit to lose weight.
That’s just my personal opinion. If I’m wrong then great, good for her for being helarhh.
Anyways, I only posted this because Oscar literally said she was starving herself which if she actually is, that is NOT okay.

Last edited by remre1017 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

ADD2019 wrote:Anyone notice she wearing a full blown coat in their last vlog & Levi’s in shorts & none of the kids have jackets or coats on

This is nothing new. They let Levi and Alaya play in diapers and a tshirt in the snow. They are shit parents.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yep Kyra admitted to not liking her hair lol. Except she says it’ll fade out so I wonder what color it’ll be then??? Unless she goes back to die it with the color Oscar is obsessed with.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I really can't stand that she keeps referring to things alaya does and is as disgusting. First she says all the food on her face is disgusting and then I think when alaya gets out of the shower and says she ate some soap.

She's only 2, of course kids will be dirty and yucky sometimes but it's up to parents to A) clean them up and B) teach them proper hygiene and good clean habits.

I couldn't imagine telling my kid hes disgusting. Alaya already seems self conscious, it was clear when she talks about her hair and always wanting to be a princess, I cant imagine being called disgusting would help.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really think Kyra is so insecure about having a job. You can tell by the way she always says “StOoOoOoP” when Oscar says she’s leaving again.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

remre1017 wrote:
lunafever wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Nothing. The whole point is that Oscar said she’s basically cutting calories and starving herself.

Cutting calories doesn’t mean she’s starving herself. You have to to lose weight and I assume she still has left over weight from Averie since her diet seems pretty bad and she hasn’t made an effort to do anything. As long as she’s not eating under 1200 then she’s good.

I get what all of you are saying. But Kyra doesn’t know the first thing about dieting. So yes, I bet she is starving herself a bit to lose weight.
That’s just my personal opinion. If I’m wrong then great, good for her for being helarhh.
Anyways, I only posted this because Oscar literally said she was starving herself which if she actually is, that is NOT okay.

Lmao I meant healthy. Not sure what that typo was.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ADD2019 wrote:Anyone notice she wearing a full blown coat in their last vlog & Levi’s in shorts & none of the kids have jackets or coats on

i just came here to say the same thing everyone is in pants and long sleeves or sweaters and her kids are dressed like it’s summer!
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Coco_ wrote:idk why kyra spends money on coloring her her hair if she always has it in ugly boring messy buns/ pony tails
For real though!!! Her hair always looks horrible.. if she would just try to put a little effort in and curl or straighten it, she’d be a lot prettier. It’s always up in a ugly ponytail or bun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I’m glad Oscar is back to editing though. It’s now one less stress for Kyra. And plus he really needs to be doing something again.. contributing to the households income too..
meena0806
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meena0806 »

pitbullmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote:idk why kyra spends money on coloring her her hair if she always has it in ugly boring messy buns/ pony tails
For real though!!! Her hair always looks horrible.. if she would just try to put a little effort in and curl or straighten it, she’d be a lot prettier. It’s always up in a ugly ponytail or bun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with hair not being heat styled. It is very damaging. I do agree that she can make an effort to not make her hair look messy at least. It should look presentable, especially if you are going to office/work

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

I’ve always thought he’s come off as an indifferent jerk towards her. He’s EXTRA sweet and over the top with her lately... why does this make me suspicious! Hmmm... Thoughts or am l only one who sees difference?

lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

jaynshann wrote:I’ve always thought he’s come off as an indifferent jerk towards her. He’s EXTRA sweet and over the top with her lately... why does this make me suspicious! Hmmm... Thoughts or am l only one who sees difference?

I’m always suspicious when he’s extra sweet because it seems so fake

lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

Does anyone know why Kyra is with Jesssfam and a bunch of others? I know it’s her birthday soon but they seem to be celebrating Jess and not her?

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

lunafever wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:00 am Does anyone know why Kyra is with Jesssfam and a bunch of others? I know it’s her birthday soon but they seem to be celebrating Jess and not her?

[/

Jess is celebrating her 10 year anniversary on YouTube.
I’m assuming their talent agency gushcloud has organised the whole thing because Allisa and Britney are there who are also under gushcloud
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 42a027.png[/IMG]

It’s so creepy to me that when you go to Kyra’s tagged photos on Instagram it’s already blowing up with birthday pictures and videos. I know they’re just fans but that bottom left picture of her as a kid. I have never seen that? Like where do these fans get these old pictures. Super creepy. One of the captions even said “it’s the loml (love of my life) birthday today”

marcontreras0423

Unread post by marcontreras0423 »

bunchofidiots wrote:Are you serious right now? Did Oscar actually leave Alaya outside BY HERSELF while he took the salt pellets inside. After Kyra showed him how quick someone could take the kids. What an idiot. Not only are there crazy people in the world but because they have a big following on social media too. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who could figure out their address in minutes if they wanted.

Their address is already online.

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 42a027.png[/IMG]

It’s so creepy to me that when you go to Kyra’s tagged photos on Instagram it’s already blowing up with birthday pictures and videos. I know they’re just fans but that bottom left picture of her as a kid. I have never seen that? Like where do these fans get these old pictures. Super creepy. One of the captions even said “it’s the loml (love of my life) birthday today”

It's what happens when preteens are left unsupervised online. Back when most of us were growing up the obsession would be actors, pop stars etc. These days kids become obsessed with social media 'stars' and frankly it's a lot creepier because people like OKbaby don't have the protection someone like Taylor Swift would have if a stalker hunted them down with bad intentions. Nevermind what could happen to their kids. I know most of their minions are stupid kids who'll grow up and get over them eventually but it's still really creepy that this is what the world has become.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”