BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:38 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
lazydazey wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:27 pm

There so far up each others butts its not even funny! She honestly should have just did a solo trip and left everyone at home as it seems like the other moms did? And omg. I could NEVER touch Jess's couch. *gags*
Body language says a lot. But I can't tell if she's just uncomfortable and that's it or if it also has to do with Frank. Hard to tell from just one picture but something doesn't seem right with her, whether it's just social awkwardness or something else added on top of that...
It’s not Frank it’s her, she just awkward period.

Frank wasn’t around for her first 2 playlists or the girls trip to GA yet she acted the exact same way. She’s extremely socially awkward, she’s not close to any of these girls (meanwhile the girls seem close with each other) yet she still shows up to these places like a pathetic fool for views & acceptance. She only acts “normal” when she hangs out with ppl like Vanessa/Dani who thinks she’s the cool one.
Ah ok. I was starting to think that maybe since she's changed so much since getting with Frank then maybe he had something to do with it. Since everyone has mentioned how much of a jerk he seems to be, I thought it could be like a control thing with him. But didn't want to make any assumptions like that without more evidence lol
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mrsDraper »

rahgee wrote:I rarely comment but wow she's such a bitch to Harlow.... and Frenk clearly doesn't understand percentiles.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Dumb ass Britney doesn’t either apparently, or she would have corrected him. This is her fourth child, you think she’d get it by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaBearx3 »

Lmao I can’t wait for these videos to surface. You really get a feel for how they actually are in the background of other people’s videos.

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Were any other dudes invited to Jess’s party? I don’t watch Jess or the other girls so I don’t know the full story, but it seems like Frank is the only partner that tagged along? Wtf, why? It seems more of a girls weekend from the pics posted in this thread, in which case Alyssa should’ve gone instead if B absolutely needed someone with her.

She’s so freaking weird. Nothing wrong with being a homebody or introvert, so why force yourself to go to outings that are just going to be more uncomfortable?

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

mrsDraper wrote:Were any other dudes invited to Jess’s party? I don’t watch Jess or the other girls so I don’t know the full story, but it seems like Frank is the only partner that tagged along? Wtf, why? It seems more of a girls weekend from the pics posted in this thread, in which case Alyssa should’ve gone instead if B absolutely needed someone with her.

She’s so freaking weird. Nothing wrong with being a homebody or introvert, so why force yourself to go to outings that are just going to be more uncomfortable?

There's at least 2 other guys there besides Chris and Frank, but I have no idea who they are lol

Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

Did britney literally go home already so isn’t in any of the stories.....

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Paige95 wrote:Did britney literally go home already so isn’t in any of the stories.....

I wish but she probably blamed Scarlett and went to a hotel lol loser

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Paige95 wrote:Did britney literally go home already so isn’t in any of the stories.....

I think she went home she was posting them on the plane on her story

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

pixiefrost wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

That’s what I was thinking too. But maybe it’s old posts because the time line doesn’t make sense. It’s says she is in Charlotte and then Denver....Imagewho knows.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

pixiefrost wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I could be wrong but I think she waited to post them until after she got there. The first story is from her airport and the second was from Denver so I think it was on her way to Cali.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: I wish but she probably blamed Scarlett and went to a hotel lol loser

I could be wrong but I think she waited to post them until after she got there. The first story is from her airport and the second was from Denver so I think it was on her way to Cali.

Ohh got ya!!! I'm aussie idk the flight paths haha.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Watching Alex’s (deargrayson) stories on IG and it’s her, Jess, and a few other girls at Target and I think they went somewhere else, all having fun enjoying themselves and big awkward Britney is no where to be found. Also the only reason she brought Frank is because if she didn’t she wouldn’t have anyone to talk to it’s clear she’s not close with these girls.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

britneyandshady wrote:Watching Alex’s (deargrayson) stories on IG and it’s her, Jess, and a few other girls at Target and I think they went somewhere else, all having fun enjoying themselves and big awkward Britney is no where to be found. Also the only reason she brought Frank is because if she didn’t she wouldn’t have anyone to talk to Image it’s clear she’s not close with these girls.

I don't know why she's even invited to these things (I think just because she has a decent following) ... The other girls must think she's a drag of really codependent to bring her husband everywhere.

At least with Ean he stayed home. That probably made needy Britney mad.

Man she has a stick up her ass!

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

How old is Most of the people that went to Jess’s party bus thing? I noticed Alex from Dear Greyson was there and she literally just turned 21 the other day.
Just along for the drama 😂
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So this bitch really took 2 separate flights to California not even 48 hours after her golden child was in the ER only to stare at her phone for the few hours she was was there?! Anytime she’s planning on seeing these girls she’s always like oMg i cAnT wAiT tO sEe yOu.... then when she’s with them it’s fuckin crickets. You know those girls are (rightfully) talking so much shit about her, I mean I would too like what was the point of her doing all that travel to just leave when the fun actually starts. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... f19721.png[/IMG]

The fact that she went at all is just beyond pathetic but at the very least Scarlett and Frank should’ve never been on that flight. I really hope that poor baby doesn’t catch an ear infection or worse from all that unnecessary traveling she just went though.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am pretty awkward and Im not sure I would enjoy that type of thing unless I was actually close to one of the girls, I would never bring my husband or baby. So I understand the akwardness but why dos sh continue to put herself in these situations? Why can NO youtuber just be fucking authentic. Like I would watch the hell out of someone discussing social anxiety in a real way. The thought of my baby getting out of the er and then having to rush on a plane for a day trip gets me anxious just thinking about it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Just have to add, of course I wish I had a disposable income like she seems to have, but damn there really is not one aspect of her life I envy. An ex-fiance with whom she has 3 kids, a rushed marriage and 4th child, a terminally ill child she seems to be making no real memories with, a builder basic home with no charm on a lot with no yard, no work experience/never had a real job, not close with her family, no real best friends or life long friends... damn. I may have to (GASP!) budget and I couldnt hop on a plane for a day trip to visit a bunch of people I barely know, but I'd take my life over hers any damn day of the week.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

britneyandshady wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm Watching Alex’s (deargrayson) stories on IG and it’s her, Jess, and a few other girls at Target and I think they went somewhere else, all having fun enjoying themselves and big awkward Britney is no where to be found. Also the only reason she brought Frank is because if she didn’t she wouldn’t have anyone to talk to Image it’s clear she’s not close with these girls.

Plus the fact that she has frank and scarlett with her gives her an excuse to leave early from whatever they're doing. "Oh guys I'm so so sorry, I gotta go because my finger fighter hubby and my favorite red head baby need me"
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Just have to add, of course I wish I had a disposable income like she seems to have, but damn there really is not one aspect of her life I envy. An ex-fiance with whom she has 3 kids, a rushed marriage and 4th child, a terminally ill child she seems to be making no real memories with, a builder basic home with no charm on a lot with no yard, no work experience/never had a real job, not close with her family, no real best friends or life long friends... damn. I may have to (GASP!) budget and I couldnt hop on a plane for a day trip to visit a bunch of people I barely know, but I'd take my life over hers any damn day of the week.
Try telling her minions that. In this day and age any hint of #nEgAtIvItY = jealousy Image

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So this bitch really took 2 separate flights to California not even 48 hours after her golden child was in the ER only to stare at her phone for the few hours she was was there?! Anytime she’s planning on seeing these girls she’s always like oMg i cAnT wAiT tO sEe yOu.... then when she’s with them it’s fuckin crickets. You know those girls are (rightfully) talking so much shit about her, I mean I would too like what was the point of her doing all that travel to just leave when the fun actually starts. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... f19721.png[/IMG]

The fact that she went at all is just beyond pathetic but at the very least Scarlett and Frank should’ve never been on that flight. I really hope that poor baby doesn’t catch an ear infection or worse from all that unnecessary traveling she just went though.
Not to mention she came to California for the first time and didnt even sight see. She shouldve gone ti Hollywood, San Francisco , la, long beach, santa barbara, san diego, Sacramento.. literally anywhere besides just the party bus and target of modesto

Return to “Britneyandbaby”