Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:53 pm Also, Her party planner posted a boomerang of a pink dog bone invitation with the name Adeline on it.
Didn't someone say she was planning a Paw Patrol party for Adeline?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Yeah she said paw patrol for her birthday before Reese was even born. I was glad its not frozen 2 which comes out right before Adeline's birthday.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

It is actually disgusting how desperate Adeline is for food and candy all the time.
She has created a junk food junkie, and it's not going to end well for little Adeline.

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

mdnight wrote:
Poopindabutt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 pm Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
When she mentioned NIck's birthday I thought the same thing. She was crowing about Skyla's birthday months in advance, but nothing about Adeline? I just don't understand it. I know that some parents tend to favor one child or another, but Aaryn makes it painfully obvious.

Hey, Aaryn, if you read here... treat that baby right! She's so cute and seemingly sweet-natured. It breaks my heart that she's shoved to the back and treated like she's somehow less important.
She showed everything that she was getting to skylas birthday months in advance and we have yet to see anything for adeline it’s really sad. I guarantee she won’t do the same I don’t know what’s wrong with that woman I can only imagine how it’ll be when Reese gets older!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:18 pm It is actually disgusting how desperate Adeline is for food and candy all the time.
She has created a junk food junkie, and it's not going to end well for little Adeline.

This. A thousand times. I’ve never seen a 2 year old that desperate and crazy about ANY and EvERY food item she sees. Might be a matter of self-soothing. Seeing she is treated differently than her elder sister, Adeline falls back on eating as a way to reassure herself.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Alittlechaos1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am
mdnight wrote:
Poopindabutt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 pm Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
When she mentioned NIck's birthday I thought the same thing. She was crowing about Skyla's birthday months in advance, but nothing about Adeline? I just don't understand it. I know that some parents tend to favor one child or another, but Aaryn makes it painfully obvious.

Hey, Aaryn, if you read here... treat that baby right! She's so cute and seemingly sweet-natured. It breaks my heart that she's shoved to the back and treated like she's somehow less important.
She showed everything that she was getting to skylas birthday months in advance and we have yet to see anything for adeline it’s really sad. I guarantee she won’t do the same I don’t know what’s wrong with that woman I can only imagine how it’ll be when Reese gets older!

She probably doesn't even know what she's bought since its another one her friend is planning. You know since she's just so overwhelmed.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

The Christmas shopping spree background music was horrible. Who is airbutt kidding with those jeans? She should have kept the tutu for those. I would not even want all that Christmas junk in the house. Its one thing to put up a tree and outdoor lights but a hundred different things hanging on every wall and filling up every counter...no thanks.
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Just wanted to comment on the candy situation:
CoMmoN GUys SHes CuTtInG dOWn oN SuGaR

Only until she needs to keep the spawns quiet while she goes on a manic binge.
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 am
Alittlechaos1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am
mdnight wrote:

She probably doesn't even know what she's bought since its another one her friend is planning. You know since she's just so overwhelmed.
But you guys, not being able to get her cold brew foam just right in her home brewer and then having to try on all those clothes and film it can be SO OVERWHELMING. If she's overwhelmed, it's probably because she's a racist piece of trash that tries to block everyone that asks about it. :? Is there an oil for that?? :D
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

BriannaK is in Texas (Austin area) and they are at the Dinosaur Park and Presley is wearing those heavy white sneakers Bri has them wear.

Oh my, the Shade, the Shade??? Tara reposted on her IG.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

jazieg wrote:Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

BriannaK is in Texas (Austin area) and they are at the Dinosaur Park and Presley is wearing those heavy white sneakers Bri has them wear.

Meanwhile Adeline is having her self some screen time which they said they were gonna no longer be doing on the weekends. That lasted about a week lol.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

Meanwhile Adeline is having her self some screen time which they said they were gonna no longer be doing on the weekends. That lasted about a week lol.

Forgot to add that that’s what those shoes are called though. If you google it you’ll see tons of people wearing those.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

A perfectly set up pose by momma in her shoes.
Meanwhile per usual, Nick tending to a child in the
background that needs what kids crave—actual love.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:22 pm Wait, since when does she care about Zel? I’m actually surprised she’s kept her animals and hasn’t gotten rid of them like she tosses everything else to the trash when it no longer serves her.
Zel is very special. She’s the last link to her father. She got Zel I thought in college and then gave her to her dad because she couldn’t at the time take care of her.(which was great he lived at the ranch) Then her father passed away in his home and Zel was with him in the house for who knows how long before they found him. It is a sad story that haunts her. IMO she would not get rid of her ever.
Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by Mama780 »

Her repost seems to be an inside joke between them...they’re so “relatable” to their followers Image

I seriously feel like there’s a mean girls club amongst them...it screams insecurity and immaturity

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Came here to say those shoes are HORRIBLE! I only see twisted ankles happening at that house.

https://www.barstoolbets.com/blogs/1369 ... rs-1369410

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I asked her in the comments for nicks birthday, not sure if she saw it lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

Mama780 wrote:

Her repost seems to be an inside joke between them...they’re so “relatable” to their followers Image

I seriously feel like there’s a mean girls club amongst them...it screams insecurity and immaturity

That’s exactly the vibe I get. So childish.

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Did she really complain on film about time slipping by and having hectic days (HAHAHAHA) RIGHT AFTER a leisurely 7+ hour road trip (and that's just the car ride) to go buy a shit ton of tacky decorations while being filmed by rent-a-friend?????

And she says they are hosting "everyone" for Christmas.
Apparently "everyone" includes zero members of Nick's family. So how exactly is that "everyone"? So just "everyone" that's important to her.
As usual the world revolves around AirJaws. :D
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

karmacat wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:55 pm Did she really complain on film about time slipping by and having hectic days (HAHAHAHA) RIGHT AFTER a leisurely 7+ hour road trip (and that's just the car ride) to go buy a shit ton of tacky decorations while being filmed by rent-a-friend?????

And she says they are hosting "everyone" for Christmas.
Apparently "everyone" includes zero members of Nick's family. So how exactly is that "everyone"? So just "everyone" that's important to her.
As usual the world revolves around AirJaws. :D
In ig story she said the Glick crew so just her mom, Jace, Tanya & Colby. Maybe Jace's mom cause I think she lives in tx - at least that's where her bday party was.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Oh hey Aaryn. We see you.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”