KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Alwyn94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Alwyn94 »

Stellar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:17 am Poor Landon was so confused. They really should be calling the lake house “home” it really makes no sense that they still call the old house home. She should have told him you are home. The kids can’t even have their old toys in the new house?

This is all so strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Khoa said ‘home’ at least half a dozen times with Landon at the old house including: “so we’re back at home” and “are you glad to be home kid?” No wonder the child is confused.
Also, with Nonnie by the door at one point, he seemed to use the opportunity to remind her, as if she didn’t know already, that this is still K&K’s property.
Khoa is no fool. Possession is nine-tenths of the law and all that jazz. He wouldn’t want Nonnie getting too comfortable so he ‘can’t be too careful.’ But Nonnie will never feel truly ‘at home.’ They left so much of their stuff there and make plenty of jaunts with the kids. They even have plans to allow their ‘out-of-towner’ friends to use it as a guesthouse/motel. No, he needn’t be too worried, Nonnie knows where she stands, bless her heart. Anyhow, K&K could move back in another few years. So the charade continues and the children, torn between two homes, are suffering for it.

Meanwhile, Khoa will make regular visits in order to keep ‘marking his territory.’
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Khoa is hella dumb but so is keren. I would honestly roll my eyes when I would read y’all thought that the lake house was a rental but honestly like everything they have done and said so far for sure makes it look like it is. Khoa saying “we’re back home, are you happy to be home” like stfu and teach your children what’s going on around them. No wonder he’s confused and thinks he’s not supposed to be at the lake house. Seriously, nonnie should have peaced out because khoa is constantly reminding her of how that’s their house. Like jfc let her enjoy at least one thing khoa

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

I was getting so mad when poor, sweet Landon was crying to go “home” and Keren was being such a cunt to him. All she cared about was King J. SHOCKING. I wish I could just scoop Landon up and raise him as my own. They don’t deserve that sweet soul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
harpersmimi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by harpersmimi »

My heart was breaking for sweet Landon at the end of the vlog, when his "Incubator" was fawning over Jackson and his ear. She tells Landon off to be quiet about going "home" , poor little guy was so distraught and confused and she basically tells him to shut up. Jackson can blab and interrupt however much he wants, and never a word is said to him. And who choked/coughed so hard at 12:25 and she doesn't even blink. Where are her maternal instincts? I have a family member, who at family gatherings would just wander off and leave her small infants lying on beds or sitting in a high chair, because she knew that another family member would take over their care. Keren is the same way, she has left her boys in dirty diapers, just waiting for Khoa or Nonnie to notice and change them. The negligence is astounding. I'm about ready to stop watching them.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

“Our kids are always sick, everyone has fevers last night”
Cuts to one year old eating M&Ms off of the floor. I swear she thinks nutrition and the immune system aren’t linked. Shocking for a “health and fitness expert” jk we all know she knows nothing about actual health

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

telle0x wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:54 am “Our kids are always sick, everyone has fevers last night”
Cuts to one year old eating M&Ms off of the floor. I swear she thinks nutrition and the immune system aren’t linked. Shocking for a “health and fitness expert” Image jk we all know she knows nothing about actual health

Those kids are sick all of the time because their immune systems haven't had the chance to build up. They very rarely take them anywhere so they are not getting exposed to much and can't build any immunity to everyday viruses, germs and bacteria. Their diet also doesn't help. They need more whole foods and water and less processed food and Boost.
SushiKattt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SushiKattt »

telle0x wrote:“Our kids are always sick, everyone has fevers last night”
Cuts to one year old eating M&Ms off of the floor. I swear she thinks nutrition and the immune system aren’t linked. Shocking for a “health and fitness expert” Image jk we all know she knows nothing about actual health

I think it was last year when Keren was like “you guys don’t see our entire day, we don’t always feed our kids junk foods and I’m laughing because you have this nice big beautiful kitchen and still order take out all the time. She needs to make up her mind do you want to be a housewife with no work ethic then the least you can do is cook your kids food even if that means a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Those kids are going to be so behind socially.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

So only KKs number one child gets to have his hair cut.. makes sense Sutton has been outside of the house not even a handful of times...a haircut would require him to leave and that’s too much work
Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

94BTS94 wrote:So only KKs number one child gets to have his hair cut.. makes sense Sutton has been outside of the house not even a handful of times...a haircut would require him to leave and that’s too much work
Tea! Her excuse of “growing out the kids’ hair” is just a nice way of saying I neglect my children’s needs…

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Was on YouTube right when the new vlog came out… so I’m watching it and Keren basically seems abusive at this point. She is screaming at Landon over nothing, telling him not to follow her and asking why he’s “buck ass naked”. Also just sits showing off all their cameras and drones and “Jackson’s phone” and completely ignoring Sutton while he plays in the mini fridge where there are beers at eye level and then gets mad at him when he takes something out of it. She refuses to parent other than coddling her favorite, she even just goes to Khoa with a whiny voice “Landon is naked, baby”

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Why don’t you try dressing your children appropriately if they are sick? Because seeing them without tops or socks on cold tile is not going to make it better kern
ChocolateChip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChocolateChip »

Keren is such a witch! Screaming at Landon and Sutton not to interrupt her because she wants to show Freddy's stupid artwork. Who tf tells their 2 year old and 1 year old to stop following them?! She really could not be less of a mother.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Yup, that whole last vlog was nothing but her showing what an asshole she is. Why do they keep bothering to video nothing. She has nothing to contribute to society. What a waste of skin. Bye Felicia.
juneau4156

Unread post by juneau4156 »

harpersmimi wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am My heart was breaking for sweet Landon at the end of the vlog, when his "Incubator" was fawning over Jackson and his ear. She tells Landon off to be quiet about going "home" , poor little guy was so distraught and confused and she basically tells him to shut up. Jackson can blab and interrupt however much he wants, and never a word is said to him. And who choked/coughed so hard at 12:25 and she doesn't even blink. Where are her maternal instincts? I have a family member, who at family gatherings would just wander off and leave her small infants lying on beds or sitting in a high chair, because she knew that another family member would take over their care. Keren is the same way, she has left her boys in dirty diapers, just waiting for Khoa or Nonnie to notice and change them. The negligence is astounding. I'm about ready to stop watching them.
I’m ready to stop watching them too but I’m scared for Landon and Sutton. Landon is clearly struggling and my heart breaks for him :( I remember back when I was still really supporting them and CPS got called I didn’t understand why someone would do that but now I understand and the negligence is just ridiculous at this point and they don’t care
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

"This is all Jackson's school work"

The bottom of the pile is her three "Chore chart boards" that she used for like a day, shoved away in the closet Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... c454bd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

kayla1112 wrote:"This is all Jackson's school work"

The bottom of the pile is her three "Chore chart boards" that she used for like a day, shoved away in the closet Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... c454bd.jpg[/IMG]

She probably strategically put them under so it looks like he goes to school more often than he does.

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

I feel like at this point they aren’t “best friends”. To be completely honest I feel like allisa is more of kyras best friend. When ever these two are together it just looks awkward and not the way it used to be.

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Kyra is SO OVER Kern. Is blatantly obvious. Kern is so desperate making it seem like she has so many close girl friends when in reality she doesn’t even know how to be a friend.
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

teaspiller111 wrote:
kayla1112 wrote:"This is all Jackson's school work"

She probably strategically put them under so it looks like he goes to school more often than he does.

Probably! She even said afterwards that she bought a folder to out all his school work in but it's not big enough for ALL his work when she showed like maybe 10 papers total?
shes so determined that she plans on keeping everything the boys ever bring home from school but I feel like once Landon or Sutton bring home something she'll throw it away so king j won't ever be able to go back and be embarrassed by how much worse he's would look in comparison.
If she put the same effort into supporting him and getting him the help he needs that she spends defending and protecting him from criticism he could actually be functioning at an appropriate age level

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Deceased wrote:Kyra is SO OVER Kern. Is blatantly obvious. Kern is so desperate making it seem like she has so many close girl friends when in reality she doesn’t even know how to be a friend.
Completely agree. If they were as best of friends as Keren claims, she would have gone to this jesssfam party thing to see her, even if she didn’t care about jess. We know she would use any excuse to travel and hang out with youtuber girls, so her “so sad I couldn’t make it” insta story is suspicious. At the very least keren is jealous of allisa and doesn’t want to be around her. I’m curious to see what the bridesmaid situation is when kyra gets married

Return to “KKandBabyJ”