Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Unread post by Haulnarse »

NigheanDonn wrote:
opangatay wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I feel like if you're trying to always use part of your angel baby's name for one of your other kids then you haven't healed enough yet. Just my opinion that comes from my own experience. I lost my first in a similar way to them and at first I wanted to think of a way to incorporate that name into future children's names. Then I realized that it's supposed to just be her name and not anyone else's. Maybe reusing her middle name would be fine but even then... the fact that they gave her Brynn's name as her middle name just makes me think of the psychological effects it will have on her, the weight she has to carry for the rest of her life. I know they've said they didn't have Emma to replace Brynn but I feel like at some point in Emma's life she might think that before she can understand. I also know some people decide to try for another baby soon after a loss like they did but personally I couldn't, though for me there was more trauma involved. I won't get into details but like I said, to me it seems like a problem with the healing process for them. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine. This is just my view on it currently, might change in the future, who knows.

Emma Caroline flows better than Emma Brynn Grace
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

jaynshann wrote:
Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image

I’ve been thinking this for a while now but haven’t mentioned it. Emma hits a lot of those flags of a child with autism. Which makes me incredibly sad because these two idiots can’t handle a child with special needs.

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:27 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
opangatay wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.

Personally, I feel like if you're trying to always use part of your angel baby's name for one of your other kids then you haven't healed enough yet. Just my opinion that comes from my own experience. I lost my first in a similar way to them and at first I wanted to think of a way to incorporate that name into future children's names. Then I realized that it's supposed to just be her name and not anyone else's. Maybe reusing her middle name would be fine but even then... the fact that they gave her Brynn's name as her middle name just makes me think of the psychological effects it will have on her, the weight she has to carry for the rest of her life. I know they've said they didn't have Emma to replace Brynn but I feel like at some point in Emma's life she might think that before she can understand. I also know some people decide to try for another baby soon after a loss like they did but personally I couldn't, though for me there was more trauma involved. I won't get into details but like I said, to me it seems like a problem with the healing process for them. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine. This is just my view on it currently, might change in the future, who knows.

Emma Caroline flows better than Emma Brynn Grace
It does! Especially with their last name.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by angelmamma »

Ld5 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:
Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image

I’ve been thinking this for a while now but haven’t mentioned it. Emma hits a lot of those flags of a child with autism. Which makes me incredibly sad because these two idiots can’t handle a child with special needs.

Idk she walked on time and she points, which are good signs. Mine is on the spectrum and didn't walk til 21 months and never pointed. He was actually in early intervention before the age of 2. Emma may not even be a high functioning autistic, what if she were on a more severe level and needed hours of therapy every day? Rachelle and Justin are so not equipped for something like that. It doesn't fit into their perfect little mold they think they're in.
Rachelle could go either way with a special needs child. She'd either be in denial because of her ego, refusing to get Emma into early intervention and the help she needs or click bait the shit out of MOTHER OF 3 UNDER 3 WITH A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I think that one of them is 100% a boy, and I’m still crossing my fingers that it’s 2 boys because I actually don’t think she would be happy even if only one of them was a girl, she 100% wants all girls.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

So I actually really like them both, but I noticed something about their gender prediction video that I wanted to point out. I think not too long ago they made a video where they said they were just happy they could get pregnant, that they would think people who hope for a certain gender would just be happy to have a baby at all. I just think it’s interesting to see how their views have changed now that they’re expecting their 2nd and 3rd. I think it’s pretty obvious they both have their own hopes.

For the record, I don’t personally think there’s anything wrong with hoping for a specific gender and I’m completely sympathetic about gender disappointment.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

islasmumma wrote:I think that one of them is 100% a boy, and I’m still crossing my fingers that it’s 2 boys because I actually don’t think she would be happy even if only one of them was a girl, she 100% wants all girls.

I hope it’s two boys too, redheads... cos that shit would be funny to watch....

rash who wanted a petite blonde haired blue eyed baby and she got a chunky redhead with green(sometimes) eyes. Be careful what you wish for!

Personally, i think she’d have a breakdown if my prediction came true, she’d not know what to do with two boys, redheads at that. Her breed of “fake red hair” isn’t instaworthy! She can slap a filter on emma all she likes, she still doesn’t have that perfect shade of red.

I bet both rash and justin were redheads/strawberry blonde - rash especially.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Problem is if she has a boy or boys, they will be even more ignored and cast to the side for baby #4. If she has a boy and a girl, the little boy will be so unfavored it'll be really sad to see.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I know we talked about it here. But I’m surprised that the trashys didn’t show on YT their stupid Friends’ Halloween costumes. Not everyone follows them on IG. In that case, no one would know how dumb they looked anyways.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

angelmamma wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image

Idk she walked on time and she points, which are good signs. Mine is on the spectrum and didn't walk til 21 months and never pointed. He was actually in early intervention before the age of 2. Emma may not even be a high functioning autistic, what if she were on a more severe level and needed hours of therapy every day? Rachelle and Justin are so not equipped for something like that. It doesn't fit into their perfect little mold they think they're in.
Rachelle could go either way with a special needs child. She'd either be in denial because of her ego, refusing to get Emma into early intervention and the help she needs or click bait the shit out of MOTHER OF 3 UNDER 3 WITH A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD.

My two cents is Emma is fine, but she needs to get out of the house and interact with people. Trips to the store are okay, but they really don’t count.

My son is an older Emma, one year older, down to the speech delay and lack of emotion with strangers. I got pregnant with twins when he was 17 months old, and I’ve lost so much precious time with him. The twins are almost two months old, and it’s so hard taking him out when the babies need me. My husband is great, but I counted on him to take our son to story time and other programs while I worked and was out of commission during pregnancy. Both of us are home a lot, I work from home and hubby works evenings PT. Our living situation is similar to R&J in that respect.

If they read here, I beg them to take her out and do things. Hire a babysitter and let Emma be with another adult here and there. Being at home with mom and dad all day sounds great, but IMO it hampers their social development. My son is extremely smart, but he doesn’t talk much at all, and he looks so sad with these new babies around. It breaks my heart, I want to cuddle him and hold him tight, and a moment later I start thinking he needs daycare. There is a happy medium in there, which I’m trying to find. I wish I could have waited another year to try for baby #2, but time was not on my side. It’s too late for Rach to take it back now, but she can spend time with Emma while she can. It’s going to be hard for her to move around once she gets to 7 months along.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Here she goes again... buying another pdf child development package/Speech therapy booklet. $29 for the basic package.

Soooo, if Emma is ever going to talk, it’s because of this package. At least she finally realised that child needs help.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rashly she uploaded videos two days in a row?

Anyone else feel like celebrities when since they read these comments then make videos/comments on what we write? Like how cool is that? Like wow!

They did an update on the bathroom renovation lol. Boring as hell. White tile and a boring accent...that ugly mermaid thing Trashy HAD to have. Because Emma loves the little mermaid. Sooo when that fugly tile goes out of style in six months, what will you do????

Justin taught at church like what about? How to do nothing all day? Trashy and Emma couldn't go because church would end until 745 and Emma goes down at 7. 🙄 Yea wife of the year award goes to trashy! I'm sure they have child care and Emma would go to sleep there or stay up tat extra 45 mins. That's what happens in churches all over the US. Families go to church TOGETHER, especially if a spouse is teaching. Real supportive there Trashy. Of course we all know you hate Justine anyways.

Trashy felt kicks on her sides and wonders who she will know how to do kick counts. Because she had a loss so she had to do kick counts. Hey dummy EVERY pregnant woman has to do kick counts! You are NO special case.

Your stupidity shows every vlog... and your dirty, nasty hair. We all know when you wash it. Like maybe once a week! And that's prothe only time you shower! No wonder Justine cheated. Who would sleep with a nasty, dirty, skanky, woman like you!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Seriously guys, what would you do with that extra random space by their front door if you had this house? I don’t even understand what it’s actually supposed to be for let alone what Rachelle and Justin are doing with it as a playroom. I would not put a playroom area right by the front door because it’s most likely not ever going to be tidy. Is it supposed to be just a formal sitting room type thing? Because the dining room is supposed to be right there too out of that door frame from the kitchen. But they still don’t have a table?

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

opangatay wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm Seriously guys, what would you do with that extra random space by their front door if you had this house? I don’t even understand what it’s actually supposed to be for let alone what Rachelle and Justin are doing with it as a playroom. I would not put a playroom area right by the front door because it’s most likely not ever going to be tidy. Is it supposed to be just a formal sitting room type thing? Because the dining room is supposed to be right there too out of that door frame from the kitchen. But they still don’t have a table?

I dunno...a mud room, enclose it make it a foyer, add a table and a lamp? It would be silly to have a formal living room right next to the family room. Maybe an office? Personally I think a playroom right there is dumb, considering it's right by the front door, and it would be terribly drafty. I'm curious what the previous owners used it as. I think it's a terrible space, long and narrow.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

That bathtub is so freakin shallow.. an adult or even a teenager would never be able to take a comfortable bath in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 pm That bathtub is so freakin shallow.. an adult or even a teenager would never be able to take a comfortable bath in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I *think* that's how they make tubs now. Trashy will be boohooing that she can't use the tub. Oh I can't wait!!!!!
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Dani_465 wrote:
opangatay wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm Seriously guys, what would you do with that extra random space by their front door if you had this house? I don’t even understand what it’s actually supposed to be for let alone what Rachelle and Justin are doing with it as a playroom. I would not put a playroom area right by the front door because it’s most likely not ever going to be tidy. Is it supposed to be just a formal sitting room type thing? Because the dining room is supposed to be right there too out of that door frame from the kitchen. But they still don’t have a table?

I dunno...a mud room, enclose it make it a foyer, add a table and a lamp? It would be silly to have a formal living room right next to the family room. Maybe an office? Personally I think a playroom right there is dumb, considering it's right by the front door, and it would be terribly drafty. I'm curious what the previous owners used it as. I think it's a terrible space, long and narrow.
I'm pretty sure in the listing photos it was styled as a formal sitting/living room. I'm curious if that's what they actually used it for too because the idea of having a living room and a formal living room literally next to each other with no seperating walls seems so odd to me.
Personally I would level the floor and make that area dining or even switch it with the current living room (so that dining was off the kitchen and living was in the current 'play room' and then make the current dining area a play room/area instead either fully enclosed or partially enclosed

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

I hope rachelle has two brown hair brown eyed boys you know she would hate that haha! I personally feel all hair colors and eye colors are beautiful but I get the feeling rachelle only wants blonde or red haired blue eyed babies

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ginatheninja wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm I hope rachelle has two brown hair brown eyed boys you know she would hate that haha! I personally feel all hair colors and eye colors are beautiful but I get the feeling rachelle only wants blonde or red haired blue eyed babies

If that's the case, she'll dye the baby's hair. True story, I know someone who did it to their baby. 😩😳. A yearish old... bad veryyy bad idea. Maybe that's why the girl is the way she is now lol. A hot mess express!
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Dani_465 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 pm Rashly she uploaded videos two days in a row?

Anyone else feel like celebrities when since they read these comments then make videos/comments on what we write? Like how cool is that? Like wow!

They did an update on the bathroom renovation lol. Boring as hell. White tile and a boring accent...that ugly mermaid thing Trashy HAD to have. Because Emma loves the little mermaid. Sooo when that fugly tile goes out of style in six months, what will you do????

Justin taught at church like what about? How to do nothing all day? Trashy and Emma couldn't go because church would end until 745 and Emma goes down at 7. 🙄 Yea wife of the year award goes to trashy! I'm sure they have child care and Emma would go to sleep there or stay up tat extra 45 mins. That's what happens in churches all over the US. Families go to church TOGETHER, especially if a spouse is teaching. Real supportive there Trashy. Of course we all know you hate Justine anyways.

Trashy felt kicks on her sides and wonders who she will know how to do kick counts. Because she had a loss so she had to do kick counts. Hey dummy EVERY pregnant woman has to do kick counts! You are NO special case.

Your stupidity shows every vlog... and your dirty, nasty hair. We all know when you wash it. Like maybe once a week! And that's prothe only time you shower! No wonder Justine cheated. Who would sleep with a nasty, dirty, skanky, woman like you!
I find it so odd that a lot of these YT moms are on this only white and gray stuff in the house trend. Like what's wrong with some color? Oh, right you want your house to be just as bland as your personalities lol. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with neutrals but add a pop of color or something! Even with Emma's toys I think I remember her saying she didn't want such colorful things around. Kids need color!

And yeah I'm pretty sure kick counts start for everyone once they become regular so 28 weeks or so? I don't know about kick counts for twins so it might start earlier and I'm sure they'll tell her the right way to do it to make sure both babies are okay.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”