Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

ElaineFrancis wrote:Here’s the thing. This isn’t real life. This is about views and numbers. The YT moms are all actresses and brand promoters. It’s not much different from QVC. However, to sit back and criticize every momma is like JR high school all over again. Would these armchair criticizers have the guts to confront people in person? I think not. I know this family and a lot of what is said here is not true. So, it’s the old “he who is not with sin among you, let him cast a first stone among her”. Over and out,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Girlllll,
So what your sayin is they are all liars...Liars can never be trusted, they will forever be liars...what makes it worse is doing it for coin$
With that said, you think you know this lying family in actuality your choosing to believe what you see not what you know!! To come on here and try to quote the Bible ImageImage is so funny to me!!! You see Judas was Jesus’s best friend and he sold him out for 2 silver coins!! You go on and trust your eyes, but if I were you I’d get my eyes checked!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Ohhhhh everyone needs to go watch the new video on Stauffer Garage, Myka’s husbands channel. I like his channel tbh. I love car cleaning videos!! He cleaned Bri’s car.... GOOD LORD. I’ve seen her car cleaning videos and yikes. I understand kids are messy. I get that you can’t prohibit all eating in the car, but you can’t pick up your trash at a rest stop?! You can’t throw some Clorox wipes in there!? James was saying there was spoiled milk in the car seats. Bri seriously you obsessively clean your house but that’s your car?! Tbh I’m gagging saying this but that was probably puked up milk considering her kids are constantly vomiting. Tara had this situation the other day. Shay puked all over the car. She took care of the kids and immediately put the car seat in the washer and cleaned out the car. It takes five f’ing minutes Bri. If this is your car, I wonder if your house is actually clean. Maybe your kids wouldn’t be as sick if they weren’t in this filthy car everyday!! I mean, your kids are hardly with you anyway, add clean car to your post it’s!!!!
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Lifeisfun wrote:Ohhhhh everyone needs to go watch the new video on Stauffer Garage, Myka’s husbands channel. I like his channel tbh. I love car cleaning videos!! He cleaned Bri’s car.... GOOD LORD. I’ve seen her car cleaning videos and yikes. I understand kids are messy. I get that you can’t prohibit all eating in the car, but you can’t pick up your trash at a rest stop?! You can’t throw some Clorox wipes in there!? James was saying there was spoiled milk in the car seats. Bri seriously you obsessively clean your house but that’s your car?! Tbh I’m gagging saying this but that was probably puked up milk considering her kids are constantly vomiting. Tara had this situation the other day. Shay puked all over the car. She took care of the kids and immediately put the car seat in the washer and cleaned out the car. It takes five f’ing minutes Bri. If this is your car, I wonder if your house is actually clean. Maybe your kids wouldn’t be as sick if they weren’t in this filthy car everyday!! I mean, your kids are hardly with you anyway, add clean car to your post it’s!!!!
How do you let your car get like that!? I have 2 kids and my car isn't spotless but it's no where near that! And didn't she recently clean it in a video?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

How does someone who claims to love cleaning and makes money doing it on YT let her car get so utterly vile? Spoiled milk in fabric stinks to high heaven so how did they just get in the car and ignore it? That baffles me because it's just plain unsanitary. The kids are getting in that car after school with germs, it's already filled with germs and they just let it go. Teach those kids to respect their surroundings too and they just might be more careful.
A lot of people could care less about their car, TBH. But watch her drop a load of cash on a Range Rover and they'll trash that too.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

QueenMaleficent wrote:This girl actually filmed the vomit on the floor, then proceeds to film while she cleaned it up. :roll: Cue all the mommies who will praise her for keeping it real.

Does she even know what having the Flu entails? Was he sick in bed for about a week? It's not coming home from soccer and throwing up. A flu shot WILL NOT prevent stomach viruses or any 'gastro' bug. She's really stupid if she thinks because he didn't get a flu shot that this illness slipped through. Did she take him in immediately and get him tested for the flu via the nasal or throat swab (RIDT)? Or is she one of those parents who call everything the flu and spread misinformation?
She needs to spend more time learning basic medical care and less time looking at herself. Why does she spend hours doing her hair and make up to stay in her house all day? Does her husband not work? He watches the kids for hours while she prioritizes these things????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Graysky33 wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:Ohhhhh everyone needs to go watch the new video on Stauffer Garage, Myka’s husbands channel. I like his channel tbh. I love car cleaning videos!! He cleaned Bri’s car.... GOOD LORD. I’ve seen her car cleaning videos and yikes. I understand kids are messy. I get that you can’t prohibit all eating in the car, but you can’t pick up your trash at a rest stop?! You can’t throw some Clorox wipes in there!? James was saying there was spoiled milk in the car seats. Bri seriously you obsessively clean your house but that’s your car?! Tbh I’m gagging saying this but that was probably puked up milk considering her kids are constantly vomiting. Tara had this situation the other day. Shay puked all over the car. She took care of the kids and immediately put the car seat in the washer and cleaned out the car. It takes five f’ing minutes Bri. If this is your car, I wonder if your house is actually clean. Maybe your kids wouldn’t be as sick if they weren’t in this filthy car everyday!! I mean, your kids are hardly with you anyway, add clean car to your post it’s!!!!
How do you let your car get like that!? I have 2 kids and my car isn't spotless but it's no where near that! And didn't she recently clean it in a video?

They probably did it on purpose so he’d have something to film. Nothing these people do is natural. It’s all for the tube.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

icant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:43 pm
Graysky33 wrote:

They probably did it on purpose so he’d have something to film. Nothing these people do is natural. It’s all for the tube.

It’s definitely true that everything they do is incredibly staged, but check out some of her old car cleaning videos. I think her car is an expression of who she truly is, a mess! It’s always gross. She showed us more vomit in the car one day. Her car has always been a filthy disgusting mess and I’m not sure her home is always as clean as she shows us...
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I'm all for things being staged but humiliate yourself with rotten milk how did they not smell it? if they were friends why did he put that in there? wouldn't a friend tell you but not put it in? I cannot imagine how his wife and the beastons think of them now? also wiping up the puke yes it kept it real unfortunately she didn't clean it up properly and had a house full of guests coming. which again that is on them if someone's family was vomiting days before i was to be there I wouldn't have gone
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

what does a detail like that cost for a regular person?
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

She honestly looks like she might be pregnant, even though she replied to a couple comments saying she's not. She's definitely gained weight (not a bad thing). I'm predicting some sort of cheesy Christmas gift announcement. :roll: It just seems like everyone in the comments is pushing her to get pregnant, so the only reason for baby #3 is to appease her viewers and gain more subscribers. You know, GREAT reasons to have a child :roll:
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

catmom89 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am She honestly looks like she might be pregnant, even though she replied to a couple comments saying she's not. She's definitely gained weight (not a bad thing). I'm predicting some sort of cheesy Christmas gift announcement. :roll: It just seems like everyone in the comments is pushing her to get pregnant, so the only reason for baby #3 is to appease her viewers and gain more subscribers. You know, GREAT reasons to have a child :roll:
That’s how it works for these folks. I don’t doubt they love and want the best life for their kids. But honestly Bri, you hardly have the time to spend with your existing kids because one in in school and the other gets shipped off to grandma. What are you going to do? Send a newborn to grandma? Yeah ok.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Lifeisfun wrote:
catmom89 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am She honestly looks like she might be pregnant, even though she replied to a couple comments saying she's not. She's definitely gained weight (not a bad thing). I'm predicting some sort of cheesy Christmas gift announcement. :roll: It just seems like everyone in the comments is pushing her to get pregnant, so the only reason for baby #3 is to appease her viewers and gain more subscribers. You know, GREAT reasons to have a child :roll:
That’s how it works for these folks. I don’t doubt they love and want the best life for their kids. But honestly Bri, you hardly have the time to spend with your existing kids because one in in school and the other gets shipped off to grandma. What are you going to do? Send a newborn to grandma? Yeah ok.
IMO,
The way that Adam Looks at Bri Image That body language is not lover language what so ever. If they bring in a third to this shit show, it’s child abuseImage
To bring in an unwanted child to a for coin, says greed and anger
Are the emotions being given off in that home, it makes sense too because Landon has been freaking out
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:
IMO,
The way that Adam Looks at Bri Image That body language is not lover language what so ever. If they bring in a third to this shit show, it’s child abuseImage
Are the emotions being given off in that home, it makes sense too because Landon has been freaking out

Adams body language is so similar to every married cheating man I have ever known Image

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:
IMO,

You really need to stop throwing child abuse out so much. They are fed, loved, taken care of, and they seem to love their parents. They are not neglected. Yes, she should probably spend more time with her kids but they are not being abused. Those are serious accusations.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

Her car is disgusting but I do think she let it go a little extra for his video.
Bri does appear to have gained a little bit of weight but that’s a very good thing for her. I imagine the stress of losing her Dad really took a toll on her physically and mentally.
In regards to the decision to announce a “new direction” for her channel, I think she didn’t get enough views and realized she couldn’t risk it since it’s her only job now. It’s kind of sad because I believe that she does have a passion for those things and I think she is intellectually smarter then a lot of the Mommy vloggers. But she knows it’s the vapid, shallow people that succeed in that business. She says she loves making cleaning videos but I’m not so sure....
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

HollaBack wrote:
Itsnotmyfault wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote: That’s how it works for these folks. I don’t doubt they love and want the best life for their kids. But honestly Bri, you hardly have the time to spend with your existing kids because one in in school and the other gets shipped off to grandma. What are you going to do? Send a newborn to grandma? Yeah ok.
IMO,

Adams body language is so similar to every married cheating man I have ever known Image

I have the same feeling of him being in love with someone else. Way to afraid to rock the boat because of the amount of child support he’d have to pay Bri...Image
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
HollaBack wrote:
Itsnotmyfault wrote: IMO,

I have the same feeling of him being in love with someone else. Way to afraid to rock the boat because of the amount of child support he’d have to pay Bri...Image
I don't at all see him cheating on Bri. I think first he would be downright terrified of getting caught if he did and what Bri would do to him. He appears to be so submissive to her. He knows she is bringing in the $'s and is providing him extra. I can totally see him giving her that 3rd kid to at least stay in the Basement for awhile more...

I don't see her leaving him anytime soon either because she wants her Online Life to continue. Can't crack a perfect Made Up Mirror of a Life.

I think they both are simply just living "with" each other and are fine with that at the moment...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I don’t know if he’s cheating or whatever, but they don’t look like they are in a healthy marriage. She’s doing all the driving and I don’t get the sense that he has much say in what’s going on.

When she repeatedly ignored his desire to only have 2 children and kept hammering him for a third ON CAMERA, the writing was on the wall. They’re not partners. They’re just coworkers in her social media perfection bullshit.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Agreed. I don't see a strong connection between the two of them. It's an odd relationship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

catmom89 wrote:She honestly looks like she might be pregnant, even though she replied to a couple comments saying she's not. She's definitely gained weight (not a bad thing). I'm predicting some sort of cheesy Christmas gift announcement. :roll: It just seems like everyone in the comments is pushing her to get pregnant, so the only reason for baby #3 is to appease her viewers and gain more subscribers. You know, GREAT reasons to have a child :roll:
In one of her videos she said “we have 2 kids right now”...right now? She prob is pregnant Image .
She and Adam haven’t shared a bed in years I don’t think. I remember videos from a couple years ago where he slept downstairs. I think he still does I remember not too long ago she said he had “since his accident”. I mean obviously that doesn’t mean they aren’t having sex but it’s not typically what you see in a young healthy marriage.

Return to “Brianna K”